PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Stats about illegals...

IFTN
04-27-2006, 10:02 AM
Subject: LA Times Information!
Subject: LA COUNTY!!!
(All 10 from the Los Angeles Times)
1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because they are Predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal Aliens.
4. Over 2/3's of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in Garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most Likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A. Are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A.County, 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak Spanish (10.2 million people in L.A.County).
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are Picking our crops but 29% are on welfare.
AND THESE ARE THE PEOPLE DEMANDING AMNESTY !!!!

spectratoad
04-27-2006, 10:05 AM
Looks like pretty realistic numbers there. I hope this is a wake up call for our government and some tough reform is done. Time to enforce the laws. :mad:

Dave C
04-27-2006, 10:26 AM
back to work.... millions on welfare are counting on you ;)

RitcheyRch
04-27-2006, 10:28 AM
Definitely some interesting numbers. Is a shock although it doesnt really surprise me.

Mrs.Killer
04-27-2006, 10:33 AM
This is why your insurance and health care are so high....illegals :mad:

TCHB
04-27-2006, 10:41 AM
If the number is 40% of all workers is correct, it is more like 70% is you take out county, city, utilities, and state employees. It would have to be the small business owners doing the hiring and not paying taxes????

cdog
04-27-2006, 10:46 AM
Now you know why the liberals love them. They assure survival for their Union jobs that piggyback on to the public welfare system that us tax payers pay for. It's just sickening. :yuk:

572Daytona
04-27-2006, 10:50 AM
I'm not pro illegal, but the numbers look a little bogus to me. I find it hard to believe that 95% of murders are commited by illegals for one. I searched around the LA Times website a bit and couldn't find anything to substantiate that they came from there.

Jbb
04-27-2006, 11:47 AM
I'm not pro illegal, but the numbers look a little bogus to me. I find it hard to believe that 95% of murders are commited by illegals for one. I searched around the LA Times website a bit and couldn't find anything to substantiate that they came from there.
Yep....Im throwin the Bullshit card here....we all know that 95% of the murders are Chuck Norris related... :cool:

ChumpChange
04-27-2006, 12:14 PM
You're calling it bogus because you spun the wording. 95% of the "warrants" for murder. There are more warrants because after they kill somebody, it's harder to find them than you and I.

572Daytona
04-27-2006, 12:18 PM
You're calling it bogus because you spun the wording. 95% of the "warrants" for murder. There are more warrants because after they kill somebody, it's harder to find them than you and I.
I just assumed that there's an arrest warrant issued for every murder suspect whether you know where to find them or not. Maybe I'm wrong in that regard, still the numbers don't sound right.

Havasu Cig
04-27-2006, 12:31 PM
Yep, The "hood" protects these $hitbags because they hate the cops, and then most flee back to Mexico. When I was working in L.E. this is the way that it worked.

CA Stu
04-27-2006, 12:44 PM
Yep....Im throwin the Bullshit card here....we all know that 95% of the murders are Chuck Norris related... :cool:
Make that a pair of bullshit cards.
Why don't we clone Chuck Norris and make a wall out of Chucks at the border? Because it's inhumane, of course.
We can send every illegal home with a Total Gym.
Let's face it, that's the reason they come to the US anyway.
From the LA Times:
87% of Total Gyms are being used by illegal aliens.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS If you're going to post something and claim a source, a hyperlink (http://www.sexhamster.com/weblog/thong.jpg) to the source would lend a smattering of credence to your post.

redneckcharlie
04-27-2006, 02:12 PM
it always amazes me that more liberal minded people love to throw facts out to condemn the things in this country. but, when someone post a statistic that doesn't suit their agenda, its authentisity is questioned. there's an old saying; The truth hurts! :crossx:

CA Stu
04-27-2006, 02:15 PM
it always amazes me that more liberal minded people love to throw facts out to condemn the things in this country. but, when someone post a statistic that doesn't suit their agenda, its authentisity is questioned. there's an old saying; The truth hurts! :crossx:
Here's another one for ya: Stupid hurts!
If you go about believeing everything you read on a message board, here's a news flash. You are a nincompoop.
I see it's been a couple of hours since the bullshit card was layed down, and still no source to back up those statistics? What does that tell you?
Thanks
CA Stu
PS "Authenticity"

chub
04-27-2006, 02:29 PM
Now you know why the liberals love them. They assure survival for their Union jobs that piggyback on to the public welfare system that us tax payers pay for. It's just sickening. :yuk:
That's funny, I don't think my private sector union job has anything to do with illegals or liberals. They just want trained, qualified people!

HTRDLNCN
04-27-2006, 02:34 PM
http://www.escapingjustice.com/articles.htm

CA Stu
04-27-2006, 02:34 PM
http://usliberals.about.com/od/immigration/a/IllegalImmi.htm
Fascinating reading.

cdog
04-27-2006, 02:45 PM
That's funny, I don't think my private sector union job has anything to do with illegals or liberals. They just want trained, qualified people!
Put your glasses on so you can see thru the smoke. Public works, Teachers, Nurses and Welfare are perfect examples of jobs that rely on needy people for their existence. Yes, they were created for citizens but are now abused by illegal non citizens who contribute nothing to the system.
Show me where I mentioned the private sector?
:rollside:

CA Stu
04-27-2006, 03:43 PM
Put your glasses on so you can see thru the smoke. Public works, Teachers, Nurses and Welfare are perfect examples of jobs that rely on needy people for their existence. Yes, they were created for citizens but are now abused by illegal non citizens who contribute nothing to the system.
Show me where I mentioned the private sector?
:rollside:
Part 4 - Undocumented Workers Give $7 Billion Annually to Social Security
According to a New York Times article on April 5, 2005, "...the estimated seven million or so illegal immigrant workers in the United States are now providing the system with a subsidy of as much as $7 billion a year....Moreover, the money paid by illegal immigrants and their employers is factored into all the Social Security Administration's projections."
However,since illegal immigrant workers are here illegally, and ostensibly presented fake ID to the US employer, they will never collect Social Security benefits. "For illegal immigrants, Social Security numbers are simply a tool needed to work on this side of the border. Retirement does not enter the picture," reports the New York Times.
The Social Security Administration remains solvent in large part due to deductions taken from the paychecks of illegal immigrant workers, yet Social Security will never pay benefits to those workers. The workers pay in, but they never receive back.
Wouldn't the federal government detect fake Social Security numbers? According to that April 6, 2005 New York Times article, "Starting in the late 1980s, the social Security Administration received a flood of W-2 earnings reports with incorrect---sometimes simply fictitious---Social Security numbers. It stashed them in what it calls the 'earnings suspense file' in the hope that someday it would figure out whom they belonged to.
The file has been mushrooming ever since: $189 billion worth of wages ended up recorded in the suspense file over the 1990s, two and a half times the amount of the 1980s.
In the current decade, the file is growing, on average, by more than $50 billion a year, generating $6 billion to $7 billion in Social Security tax revenue and about $1.5 billion in Medicare taxes.
...the mismatched W-2's fit like a glove on illegal immigrants' known geographic distribution and the patchwork of jobs they typically hold. An audit found that more than half of the 100 employers filing the most earnings reports with false social Security numbers from 1997 through 2001 came from just three states: California, Texas and Illinois."
As shown by this information, the federal bureaucracy clearly knows which companies employ probable illegal immigrant workers, and it even knows which workers are likely illegals.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
From the link I posted above....

rivercrazy
04-27-2006, 03:53 PM
Illegals should even be allowed an opinion on the topic of immigration.
And those who were once illegal but became actual US Citizens, should be Citizens for at least 30 years before being allowed on opinion on the topic! :D

cdog
04-27-2006, 04:00 PM
According to a New York Times article on April 5, 2005, "...the estimated seven million or so illegal immigrant workers in the United States are now providing the system with a subsidy of as much as $7 billion a year....Moreover, the money paid by illegal immigrants and their employers is factored into all the Social Security Administration's projections."
However,since illegal immigrant workers are here illegally, and ostensibly presented fake ID to the US employer, they will never collect Social Security benefits. "For illegal immigrants, Social Security numbers are simply a tool needed to work on this side of the border. Retirement does not enter the picture," reports the New York Times.
The Social Security Administration remains solvent in large part due to deductions taken from the paychecks of illegal immigrant workers, yet Social Security will never pay benefits to those workers. The workers pay in, but they never receive back.
Wouldn't the federal government detect fake Social Security numbers? According to that April 6, 2005 New York Times article, "Starting in the late 1980s, the social Security Administration received a flood of W-2 earnings reports with incorrect---sometimes simply fictitious---Social Security numbers. It stashed them in what it calls the 'earnings suspense file' in the hope that someday it would figure out whom they belonged to.
The file has been mushrooming ever since: $189 billion worth of wages ended up recorded in the suspense file over the 1990s, two and a half times the amount of the 1980s.
In the current decade, the file is growing, on average, by more than $50 billion a year, generating $6 billion to $7 billion in Social Security tax revenue and about $1.5 billion in Medicare taxes.
...the mismatched W-2's fit like a glove on illegal immigrants' known geographic distribution and the patchwork of jobs they typically hold. An audit found that more than half of the 100 employers filing the most earnings reports with false social Security numbers from 1997 through 2001 came from just three states: California, Texas and Illinois."
As shown by this information, the federal bureaucracy clearly knows which companies employ probable illegal immigrant workers, and it even knows which workers are likely illegals.
Either way they still commited identity fraud in order to pay SS. It's a very tired and worn out agrument you posted.
If i rob a bank and donate all the money to the local childrens hospital does that make it ok to rob the bank ?
Fraud is illegal! Period. They came here illegally. They broke the law. From the figures I've seen they are still in the hole by 10 billion thru the social services they use.

CA Stu
04-27-2006, 04:11 PM
Either way they still commited identity fraud in order to pay SS. It's a very tired and worn out agrument you posted.
If i rob a bank and donate all the money to the local childrens hospital does that make it ok to rob the bank ?
Fraud is illegal! Period. They came here illegally. They broke the law. From the figures I've seen they are still in the hole by 10 billion thru the social services they use.
Got a source / link for that figure?
Identity fraud? That's a stretch.
If they took out credit using someone else's info, that's true, but to work and pay into the SS system with no way to retrieve their money... Who loses then?
Thanks
CA Stu

redneckcharlie
04-27-2006, 04:16 PM
hey ca stu, tell me you just didn't use the new york times as a source? how reliable has that periodical been in the past? better yet, how many times have the new york times been busted printing false information? as for believing everything i read on a message board, you must be kidding. i'm not sure if you were trying to question my intellect or my ability to make up my own mind? the stats do not look that out of line. not to have to qualify myself, but i will. my family has land on the border here in nm. anytime you want to come down here and stand around the border, your more than welcome. there is a reason why everyone who has land around the border is armed to the teeth. hell, i'll even pay for your transportation if you'll spend one night out there by yourself with nothing more than the cloths on your back and your moralistic ideals! :rolleyes:

THREADED INC.
04-27-2006, 04:22 PM
Subject: LA Times Information!
Subject: LA COUNTY!!!
(All 10 from the Los Angeles Times)
1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because they are Predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal Aliens.
4. Over 2/3's of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in Garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most Likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A. Are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A.County, 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak Spanish (10.2 million people in L.A.County).
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are Picking our crops but 29% are on welfare.
AND THESE ARE THE PEOPLE DEMANDING AMNESTY !!!!
And your illegal right

bear down
04-27-2006, 04:24 PM
hey ca stu, tell me you just didn't use the new york times as a source? how reliable has that periodical been in the past? better yet, how many times have the new york times been busted printing false information? as for believing everything i read on a message board, you must be kidding. i'm not sure if you were trying to question my intellect or my ability to make up my own mind? the stats do not look that out of line. not to have to qualify myself, but i will. my family has land on the border here in nm. anytime you want to come down here and stand around the border, your more than welcome. there is a reason why everyone who has land around the border is armed to the teeth. hell, i'll even pay for your transportation if you'll spend one night out there by yourself with nothing more than the cloths on your back and your moralistic ideals! :rolleyes:
Maybe your confusing the paper to the New York Post. Some post a reliable source and then I'll believe it.

redneckcharlie
04-27-2006, 04:37 PM
actually i'm not confusing the two. but now that you mention it, both of those news papers have been very suspect in the past for distorting and slanting stories. :rolleyes:

cdog
04-27-2006, 04:42 PM
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/viewpoints/articles/0828dobbs0828.html
U.S. policy on immigration is a tragic joke
By Lou Dobbs
Special for "The Republic"
Aug. 28, 2005 12:00 AM
There is a common front in our illegal-alien crisis, the war on drugs and the global war on terror. That front line is easily defined as our nation's borders, airports and seaports. And Arizonans know only too well the pain and problems of living and working on the front line of our border with Mexico.
South of that border is a corrupt and ineffective government run by President Vicente Fox, who has no apparent incentive to control the flow of drugs being shipped from Mexico into the United States and every incentive to continue the exportation of illegal aliens into this country. This year, in fact, remittances back to Mexico from the estimated 20 million Mexican citizens living in the United States, most of them illegally, surpassed oil as Mexico's No. 1 source of foreign revenue.
In the United States, an obscene alliance of corporate supremacists, desperate labor unions, certain ethnocentric Latino activist organizations and a majority of our elected officials in Washington works diligently to keep our borders open, wages suppressed and the American people all but helpless to resist the crushing financial and economic burden created by the millions of illegal aliens who crash our borders each year. advertisement
They work just as hard to deny the truth to the American public. That's why almost every evening on my CNN broadcast we report on this country's "Broken Borders." The truth is that U.S. immigration policy is a tragic joke at the expense of hard-working middle-class Americans.
What has been the response of the Bush administration? It proposed a guest-worker program giving legal status to millions of illegal aliens. But national opinion polls reveal an overwhelming majority of Americans are contemptuous of such cynical proposals. The latest Zogby poll shows only 35 percent of those surveyed support the president's approach. The American people want our borders secure, want our immigration laws enforced and want those who hire illegal aliens both punished and held liable for the economic and social costs of breaking our laws.
We are a nation of immigrants, and there is no more diverse and welcoming society than ours. But we are first a nation of laws, and upholding those laws and our national values makes this great country of ours possible.
Arizonans are to be commended for passing Proposition 200 and creating the political will that led to last week's declaration of the state of emergency by Gov. Janet Napolitano. Neither act is sufficient to solve our illegal-immigration crisis, but both acts constitute a beginning in resolving what may well be the most critical issue facing the United States.
Last week, Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said he wanted to "stabilize" our borders and create more detainee beds and expedite more deportations. Stabilizing our borders is not enough. If we do not take control of our borders, deportations amount to little more than inconvenience to illegal aliens and whomever else wants to enter our country.
Failure to secure our borders means that we will continue to lose the war on drugs and lose a generation of Americans to those drugs. It also means the crushing burden of our failed immigration and homeland security policies will continue to fall exclusively on the shoulders of working men and women. Not only do illegal aliens and those who employ them cost the nation tens of billions of dollars in social services, principally in health care and education, they also depress wages for American citizens by an estimated $200 billion a year.
The most reasonable response I have seen to this illegal-immigration crisis is legislation introduced by one of your state's distinguished senators, Jon Kyl, who co-sponsored a bill with Sen. John Cornyn. That bill seeks 10,000 new Border Patrol agents and detention beds, fraud-resistant Social Security cards, increased penalties for employers and current illegal aliens would have to leave the United States to apply for permanent citizenship.
Reform begins with the truth. And our elected officials must begin to recognize the reality that a war on terror and war on drugs can be won only by securing our borders and that any reform of our immigration policies must begin first at the front line of the crisis: our border with Mexico.
Anything less is just another sad joke, and we know at whose expense.
Lou Dobbs is the anchor and managing editor of CNN's "Lou Dobbs Tonight."

Old Guy
04-27-2006, 04:43 PM
Hey CA Stu,
This contempt you have for the rule of law, were you born that way or is it something you learned?

cdog
04-27-2006, 04:48 PM
http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer?pagename=iic_immigrationissuecentersf13 4
The Huddle Study
Because the number of illegal aliens can only be estimated, similarly the fiscal cost (government budget outlays) for those aliens can only be estimated. Dr. Donald Huddle, a Rice University economics professor, published a systematic analysis of those costs as of 1996 (see table below). The study also estimated the tax payments of those same aliens.
At that time, the illegal alien population was estimated to be about five million persons. The estimated fiscal cost of those illegal aliens to the federal, state and local governments was about $33 billion. This impact was partially offset by an estimated $12.6 billion in taxes paid to the federal, state and local governments, resulting in a net cost to the American taxpayer of about $20 billion every year. This estimate did not include indirect costs that result from unemployment payments to Americans who lost their jobs to illegal aliens willing to work for lower wages. Nor did it include lost tax collections from those American workers who became unemployed. The study estimated those indirect costs from illegal immigration at an additional $4.3 billion annually.
During the years since that estimate, the illegal alien population is estimated to have roughly doubled, so the estimated fiscal costs also will have at least doubled. Furthermore, the passage of time is accompanied by inflation in the costs of services, e.g., school budgets continue to climb. Therefore, what was estimated to be a cost to the American taxpayer of $33 billion in 1996 today would be at least $70 billion. Similarly, tax collections would have increased — sales taxes at least — so that the net expense to the taxpayer from illegal immigration would currently be at least $45 billion. The indirect fiscal costs would have also increased, especially during a period of already high unemployment, to perhaps and additional $10 billion annually.
1996 Costs Table from the Huddle Study 1
Programs
(billions)
Public Education K-12 $5.85
Public Higher Education $0.71
ESL and Bilingual Education $1.22
Food Stamps $0.85
AFDC $0.50
Housing $0.61
Social Security $3.61
Earned Income Tax Credit $0.68
Medicaid $3.12
Medicare A and B $0.58
Criminal Justice and Corrections $0.76
Local Government $5.00
Other Programs $9.25
Total Costs
$32.74
Less Taxes Paid
$12.59
Net Costs of Direct Services
$20.16
Displacement Costs
$4.28
All Net Costs
$24.44
Other More Recent Estimates
Other estimates have been done on components of the cost of illegal immigration. For example, FAIR estimated in 2003 that the cost of K-12 education for illegal alien children was at least $7.4 billion annually (see Breaking the Piggybank). This would be less than double the about $5.9 billion estimate above, but would be of the same order of magnitude. FAIR’s 2004 report on the medical expenses incurred because of illegal immigration (see The Sinking Lifeboat) shows uncompensated costs in excess of one billion dollars.
The cost of incarceration of illegal aliens in state prisons has also risen rapidly. In fiscal year ’02, the Department of Justice’s State Criminal Alien Assistance Program (SCAAP) distributed $550 million to the states to help defray their expenses, but this was estimated to cover only about one fifth of their outlays. Between FY'99 and FY'02, alien detention increased by 45 percent (from about 69,300 inmate years to over 100,300 inmate years), and that trend is continuing. These expenses do not include the costs of illegal aliens incarcerated in federal prisons, public safety expenditures, detention pending trial, expenses of trial proceedings, interpretation, public defenders, or the incarceration expenses of immigrants for minor offenses that do not meet the standards of the SCAPP reimbursement program. Therefore, it is clear that outlays for Criminal Justice and Corrections costs is today much greater than double the 1996 estimate.
While the cost of outlays for illegal aliens may be shifted by legislation among the levels of government and the private sector, the fact remains that illegal immigration creates an enormous fiscal burden on America and its citizens — a burden that Congress has levied upon us through short-sighted and haphazard immigration policy and succeeding administrations have aggravated by spotty enforcement of the law.
A Call for Action
Americans should demand that Congress and the administration work together to establish control over our borders and the interior of the country so that we have the assurance that aliens, whether immigrants or visitors, are legally present in the country. That objective is of vital importance for the sake of national security as well as for the impact on our tax bills.

cdog
04-27-2006, 04:55 PM
Shall I go on? I've got a great idea. Everyone who was granted amnesty over the last 25 years pay's a 25% illegal alien windfall tax to pay for their fellow immigrants. Since they want them to continue comming here let them pay for them. Should the #'s of illegals increase then the tax increases.
Problem fixed.......
Cal stu you're a nice guy. I personally have nothing against you. I just don't agree with your stance on this issue. Rock on!

THREADED INC.
04-27-2006, 05:07 PM
Hey Use her as a source

Seadog
04-27-2006, 05:12 PM
Those like CA Stu have no common sense. They cannot see what is going on in the world because of their rose colored blinders. The reality is that people all over the world are sick, dying and poor. Many here in the U.S. We cannot give refuge to the world without destroying our country.
It is like what happens in streams all around the world. During high water times, the streams flourish with fish. As the season gets into the hot summer, the streams dry up. The fish move to the deeper areas of the stream, but eventually, the pockets of water get smaller and smaller. Eventually the fish are crowded into areas that are too crowded and without enough oxygen or food to support the fish and they all go belly up after suffer a horrendous death.
Mexican policies have destroyed their economy. 25% of the employment in Mexico is from U.S. companies. They are rats leaving a sinking ship, but they can sink our ship if we do nothing. I can feel compassion as much as anyone else, but not at the expense of my family and friends.

CA Stu
04-27-2006, 05:49 PM
Well, naturally, I Googled that entire first post, and, believe it or not, not a single hit, relavent or otherwise. I'm uttery shocked. A huge news story like that and not a single newspaper, website or other scholarly publication has glommed onto it yet. I should probably start my own newspaper, I would have the scoop on the New York Times, The Washington Post and the LA Times.
99.5% of statistics are bullshit.
Cheers
CA Stu

572Daytona
04-27-2006, 05:53 PM
I searched the internet for this as well and found it posted on many blogs and forums as far back as apr 2003 but nothing from any traditional news outlet. In fact I searched the LA Times archive http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/latimes/advancedsearch.html and found nothing close, what a surprise.

CA Stu
04-27-2006, 05:55 PM
Shall I go on? I've got a great idea. Everyone who was granted amnesty over the last 25 years pay's a 25% illegal alien windfall tax to pay for their fellow immigrants. Since they want them to continue comming here let them pay for them. Should the #'s of illegals increase then the tax increases.
Problem fixed.......
Cal stu you're a nice guy. I personally have nothing against you. I just don't agree with your stance on this issue. Rock on!
Thanks for that Cdog, I'm sure you're a cool guy, too.
Make it the last 15 years and 10% and I'll vote for it. :rollside:
I respect your opinion, and just because I don't agree with it, that doesn't make you a bad guy to me.
We just disagree on this one issue, that's all.
I hung out last weekend with some guys that I regularly argue with online. Online, we're at each other's throats, but in person, we have a great time and get along very well.
Only in America, greatest country in the whole wide world.
Peace
CA Stu

bear down
04-27-2006, 06:06 PM
Yes Continue on with the "Proof"...Show me statistics from a Government agency that monitors these stats. I don't want to see studies or surveys. I yet have to see any paperwork in any hospital or health clinic that asks for your legal status. How can there be a factual statistic on how on the dollar amount illegals use in social services if it's not even asked for when paperwork is filled out, legal or not you still need to fill out paperwork to get help from doctors. Just to let you know, a majority of mexicans pay for doctors cash when visiting a doctor and legal statis immigrants go to Mexico for Doctor visits as well. The demise of our nation and society is not because of illegals, be it mexican or not. It's the morals and upbringing of todays youth that allows these kids to be involved in gangs, teen pregnancy, drug addiction, gangs and corruption which suck a lot more money than illegals.Don't blame higher insurance rates soley on illegals, on the border states there probably is truth to it but in the mid west and south eastern states the blame is laid on the home grown losers who refuse to work and get a job. Go bang on the doors of corrupt business that cheat the U.S. of tax revenues by employing illegals and paying persons under the table, knock on the door of mayors who take millions in bribes to give multi million dollar jobs that are suppose to be bid on to those with the deepest pockets, bang on the door of Senators and Congressman for allowing lobbyist to control their votes and put laws into place that should not and cost the U.S. Gov't billions each year. To solve the illegal alien issue, put borders that work, keep illegals out and make it hard for them to come in. Don't complain when your car gets stolen when you leave the keys in the ignition. Have these illegals broken laws by coming to the U.S illegally? Yes. Should all of them get deported because of it? NO. There are a lot of illegals that are here to survive and make a better living for their families. If the U.S. is to be a Nation to protect the world of hate and dispair and nation that Stands proud to be Free and Democratic a Nation that anwers the call for help Globally no matter how tough we have it at home, why do we want to change that now. Spend the money on a working border system, have a program to help those that want to migrate to the U.S. and use those who seek a new life to be part of our world.

jtmarten
04-27-2006, 08:51 PM
I bet we spend 10 times that on medical care, schooling and welfare for these illegal f*cks.
Since you seem to not mind the fact that these people are here illegaly, and breaking the laws of this great nation, do you also choose arbitrarily which laws you care to obey? I suppose you think the Bill of Rights applies to them as well?

Old Texan
04-28-2006, 05:53 AM
Problem fixed.......
Give em H--- Cdog! Great posts.
We the people need to take OUR country back. The damn politicians sure haven't shown the testies to do it on their own. They need a fire built under their asses.

Old Texan
04-28-2006, 06:00 AM
Yes Continue on with the "Proof"...Show me statistics from a Government agency that monitors these stats. I don't want to see studies or surveys. I yet have to see any paperwork in any hospital or health clinic that asks for your legal status. How can there be a factual statistic on how on the dollar amount illegals use in social services if it's not even asked for when paperwork is filled out, legal or not you still need to fill out paperwork to get help from doctors. Just to let you know, a majority of mexicans pay for doctors cash when visiting a doctor and legal statis immigrants go to Mexico for Doctor visits as well. The demise of our nation and society is not because of illegals, be it mexican or not. It's the morals and upbringing of todays youth that allows these kids to be involved in gangs, teen pregnancy, drug addiction, gangs and corruption which suck a lot more money than illegals.Don't blame higher insurance rates soley on illegals, on the border states there probably is truth to it but in the mid west and south eastern states the blame is laid on the home grown losers who refuse to work and get a job. Go bang on the doors of corrupt business that cheat the U.S. of tax revenues by employing illegals and paying persons under the table, knock on the door of mayors who take millions in bribes to give multi million dollar jobs that are suppose to be bid on to those with the deepest pockets, bang on the door of Senators and Congressman for allowing lobbyist to control their votes and put laws into place that should not and cost the U.S. Gov't billions each year. To solve the illegal alien issue, put borders that work, keep illegals out and make it hard for them to come in. Don't complain when your car gets stolen when you leave the keys in the ignition. Have these illegals broken laws by coming to the U.S illegally? Yes. Should all of them get deported because of it? NO. There are a lot of illegals that are here to survive and make a better living for their families. If the U.S. is to be a Nation to protect the world of hate and dispair and nation that Stands proud to be Free and Democratic a Nation that anwers the call for help Globally no matter how tough we have it at home, why do we want to change that now. Spend the money on a working border system, have a program to help those that want to migrate to the U.S. and use those who seek a new life to be part of our world.
So what we should do is put Ditka at the border?

HM
04-28-2006, 06:16 AM
So what we should do is put Ditka at the border?
Da Bears!