PDA

View Full Version : NHRA Division 7, May 20-22 Famoso

Mrs.Racer277
05-16-2005, 07:05 AM
Anyone going to be there????
We will be there Saturday.

boater72
05-16-2005, 07:15 AM
I will be there. Leaving Wed night so we can test Thursday.. I think there are boat races at Lake Ming also?

Mrs.Racer277
05-16-2005, 07:19 AM
I will be there. Leaving Wed night so we can test Thursday.. I think there are boat races at Lake Ming also?
See you soon Jeff. :)
Yes, the reaces are at Ming Saturday and Sunday. :)

RitcheyRch
05-16-2005, 08:10 AM
Might go to see my buddy Jack Beckman race

Unforgiven
05-16-2005, 08:14 AM
We'll be there...thats if Jeff can handle driving the truck and trailer over. :idea: ..This is a homecoming race for me...finally got Mom and Dad coming to the Races :D ...both my daughters will be there with me.. :D
Dia can the WHOLE TEAM come stay at your house??? I'm sure Sean won't mind.....
Jeff you need to call my cell.....see ya'll soon.........Eddie

boater72
05-16-2005, 09:11 AM
Might go to see my buddy Jack Beckman race
Jack won the CIFCA race this weekend in a funny car.
http://www.cifcaracing.com/
To think about it Jack will not be there this weekend. He will be at the:41st Annual Pontiac Performance NHRA Nationals
Top Fuel Dragster
71 TF Jack Beckman North Hills CA '04 Hadman TFX MENARDS/COLOR FAST

Unforgiven
05-16-2005, 09:22 AM
To think about it Jack will not be there this weekend. He will be at the:41st Annual Pontiac Performance NHRA Nationals
Top Fuel Dragster
Jeff, PM your cell number....where are you at??????

boater72
05-16-2005, 09:36 AM
Jeff, PM your cell number....where are you at??????
I am in the trailer working on my daughter's Jr dragster. I sent you a PM.

Mrs.Racer277
05-16-2005, 09:47 AM
We'll be there...thats if Jeff can handle driving the truck and trailer over. :idea: ..This is a homecoming race for me...finally got Mom and Dad coming to the Races :D ...both my daughters will be there with me.. :D
Dia can the WHOLE TEAM come stay at your house??? I'm sure Sean won't mind.....
Jeff you need to call my cell.....see ya'll soon.........Eddie
Does this mean you gave my tickets away. :2purples:
Sure room for everyone. :cool:

Unforgiven
05-16-2005, 10:04 AM
Does this mean you gave my tickets away. :2purples:
Sure room for everyone. :cool:
Always have a ticket for you...you always show up ON TIME :rollside: I can't make up my mind where I'm staying...
1 Mom and Dads...No party
2 Motel with Team and Ben ....no party
3 Sean and Dia's? BIG PARTY!
hmmmm where shall I go...maybe I'll start a poll on this one....Dia can I use your laptop while I'm in the bathroom???

Mrs.Racer277
05-16-2005, 10:08 AM
Always have a ticket for you...you always show up ON TIME :rollside: I can't make up my mind where I'm staying...
1 Mom and Dads...No party
2 Motel with Team and Ben ....no party
3 Sean and Dia's? BIG PARTY!
hmmmm where shall I go...maybe I'll start a poll on this one....Dia can I use your laptop while I'm in the bathroom???
No lap top in the bathroom. :devil: I post from bed remember. :rolleyes: :)
Have I been late????? :notam:

Unforgiven
05-16-2005, 10:10 AM
No lap top in the bathroom. :devil: I post from bed remember. :rolleyes: :)
Have I been late????? :notam:
late?? you??? NEVER....I'll let Sean answer this one...Dia, beds were made for sleeping and sex :messedup: ...and a place to put your laundry....not posting!!! :idea:

insanity
05-16-2005, 10:25 AM
Does anybody know what the race schedule is for Saturday at Famoso? At what timesz are Alcohol sessions?
Thanks

Unforgiven
05-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Does anybody know what the race schedule is for Saturday at Famoso? At what timesz are Alcohol sessions?
Thanks
didn't know we had a schedule....we will probably run around 11:00 first us then the funnycars

Mrs.Racer277
05-16-2005, 11:06 AM
late?? you??? NEVER....I'll let Sean answer this one...Dia, beds were made for sleeping and sex :messedup: ...and a place to put your laundry....not posting!!! :idea:
Just let me know what bed you are sleeping in this weekend. Do I need to clear out the spare room or not?? :rolleyes: :)

Unforgiven
05-16-2005, 11:09 AM
Just let me know what bed you are sleeping in this weekend. Do I need to clear out the spare room or not?? :rolleyes: :)
master bedroom???? maybe best in the spare room...Sean says you snore too much.... :crossx:

RitcheyRch
05-16-2005, 11:43 AM
I know he won that event and is now racing Top Fuel on a limited basis. He lives within a few blocks from my parents and also John Scheiss that used to race SUper Stock with the DeFrank Family.
Top Fuel Dragster

Blown 472
05-16-2005, 12:11 PM
Nitro and a party at your house?? hell yeah, what should I bring? cheeze whiz?

Unforgiven
05-16-2005, 12:56 PM
I'd say JELLO SHOTS but then the "other" people would show up :argue:

Mrs.Racer277
05-16-2005, 01:03 PM
Not on the cheeze whiz. But thanks. :wink:
You can share Eddie's bed. HEHEHE ;)

Mrs.Racer277
05-16-2005, 01:04 PM
I'd say JELLO SHOTS but then the "other" people would show up :argue:
NOT NICE!!!!!!!!!!! :lightsabe :boxingguy
As long as Vodka is not involved. I need to stay away from that this weekend. :rolleyes:

Unforgiven
05-16-2005, 01:10 PM
NOT NICE!!!!!!!!!!! :lightsabe :boxingguy
As long as Vodka is not involved. I need to stay away from that this weekend. :rolleyes:
no vodka...just Patron...beside jello shots might make you forget which room your sleeping in :supp: ;)

Mrs.Racer277
05-16-2005, 01:25 PM
no vodka...just Patron...beside jello shots might make you forget which room your sleeping in :supp: ;)
I don't drink tokillya either. I have learned (the hard way)!!! :rolleyes: :D
I am not the one that might forget. :p :D

Infomaniac
05-16-2005, 02:21 PM
I bet some of that Don Q rum would be good in those jello shots.

Mrs.Racer277
05-16-2005, 02:26 PM
I bet some of that Don Q rum would be good in those jello shots.
Are you bringing them??? :wink:

Infomaniac
05-16-2005, 02:39 PM
Sorry Doll. My travel schedule is full.
Taking the shop to Topeka NHRA race Memorial day weekend. Going to Trident Boats the weekend after that. Gonna change the cam in one of my engines and dyno the new top secret engine combination.

Mrs.Racer277
05-16-2005, 03:14 PM
Ding Dang. :hammer2: We will miss you being there.
But it does look like a busy schedule. All work and no play. :confused:

Froggystyle
05-17-2005, 07:04 AM
Sorry Doll. My travel schedule is full.
Taking the shop to Topeka NHRA race Memorial day weekend. Going to Trident Boats the weekend after that. Gonna change the cam in one of my engines and dyno the new top secret engine combination.
Tough to keep injected twin turbos a secret Ron...

Infomaniac
05-17-2005, 08:34 AM
Tough to keep injected twin turbos a secret Ron...
Yep your right Wes. But not my place to let it out.

Unforgiven
05-17-2005, 03:01 PM
Yep your right Wes. But not my place to let it out.
RON...call my cell....I'm making a trip out your way....

Mrs.Racer277
05-18-2005, 03:29 PM
RON...call my cell....I'm making a trip out your way....
I thought you were making a trip my way. ;) ;)

Mrs.Racer277
05-20-2005, 10:29 PM
Update --Team Integra qualified 6th today.
Wish them luck for tomorrow. Running at 1 and 5 pm. :D

Phat Matt
05-21-2005, 05:58 PM
Update --Team Integra qualified 6th today.
Wish them luck for tomorrow. Running at 1 and 5 pm. :D
nice!

Mrs.Racer277
05-21-2005, 10:06 PM
They made it!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Qualified 8th. They will be running again tomorrow.

Mrs.Racer277
05-22-2005, 05:50 PM
Another good day at the races.
Want to thank Team Integra for all their hospitality. I had a great weekend with you guys. :) :)

boater72
05-22-2005, 07:28 PM
Another good day at the races.
Want to thank Team Integra for all their hospitality. I had a great weekend with you guys. :) :)
Just got home and parked the truck and trailer. Been a long week, Thanks for comming out, and you and Mr Racer 277 are always welcome at team Integra. Have fun at the boat races next weekend.
Jeff

Mrs.Racer277
05-23-2005, 04:34 PM
Just got home and parked the truck and trailer. Been a long week, Thanks for comming out, and you and Mr Racer 277 are always welcome at team Integra. Have fun at the boat races next weekend.
Jeff
Thanks Jeff. I will tell Lance and Debbie you said "Hello" next weekend. :D
Note to self DO NOT get in the truck with Unforgiven after the races he thinks he is a race car driver. I almost DIED!!! hehehe LOVE THE DRAMA QUEEN. :D :D

Jordy
05-23-2005, 04:38 PM
Note to self DO NOT get in the truck with Unforgiven after the races he thinks he is a race car driver.
I feel bad for Sean and the book of instructions and notes to self that he must have for your day to day operation. :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
05-23-2005, 04:47 PM
I feel bad for Sean and the book of instructions and notes to self that he must have for your day to day operation. :D :D :D
Sean says "He ignores that book anyway" the out come is the same. :hammerhea :2purples:
And he also says "HI".
And I say :p :p :p

Jordy
05-23-2005, 04:50 PM
Sean says "He ignores that book anyway" the out come is the same. :hammerhea :2purples:
And he also says "HI".
And I say :p :p :p
I'm sure that it would get old lugging around a destruction manual that is longer than the tax code for the entire US. :D

Mrs.Racer277
05-23-2005, 04:58 PM
I'm sure that it would get old lugging around a destruction manual that is longer than the tax code for the entire US. :D
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Sean is LOL. You both can bite me. :p

Unforgiven
05-27-2005, 08:09 AM
Sorry for being late on replies...Got some bad news ...Hannes Wernherdt, was injured in Bakersfield last weekend..He is in Fresno burn center with 2nd degree burns to his hands and face..He was on a stout pass first round when his car had a major exposion followed by a oil fire...he managed to get the car down track and stopped..fire rescue pulled him out of the burning mess..currently he is being heavily sedated...he will be in the burn center for the next 3 to 4 weeks..We all send our prayers....
Eddie/ Unforgiven
Team INTEGRA