PDA

View Full Version : reverse Cell number lookup

spectratoad
04-27-2006, 10:08 AM
Does anyone have a way to look up a cell number and find out who it is? Everything I have found has a fee attached. Just trying to find an old friend. Thanks :)

Jordy
04-27-2006, 10:09 AM
I do. Punch it in on the keypad, hit send, and when someone answers the phone ask "Who is this???" It's not free as it will cost you some airtime if you call from a cell phone, and it may have to be repeated a couple times. :D :D :D
Oh, and you're welcome. ;)

fourspeednup
04-27-2006, 10:18 AM
Does anyone have a way to look up a cell number and find out who it is? Everything I have found has a fee attached. Just trying to find an old friend. Thanks :)
Stalker :crossx:

NOTALENT
04-27-2006, 10:18 AM
This is the only one I know of...but dont think you can do cell phones....
http://www.reversephonedirectory.com/

spectratoad
04-27-2006, 10:19 AM
Stalker :crossx:
Oh man my secret's out.

spectratoad
04-27-2006, 10:21 AM
I do. Punch it in on the keypad, hit send, and when someone answers the phone ask "Who is this???" It's not free as it will cost you some airtime if you call from a cell phone, and it may have to be repeated a couple times. :D :D :D
Oh, and you're welcome. ;)
Yep, tried that. Generic computer voice with number. Leave message but no call back. Oh and yes I know, "Maybe they don't want to talk to me." or it's not them any longer.
Ok back to any other regular smarta$$ comments.

C-2
04-27-2006, 10:39 AM
Stay away from cell numbers searches. All the leading dirt bag companies just got hammered with Congressional Subpena's - you don't want your name on that list. Frickin 25 page subpena's before they start indicting everybody.
Set up a free voicemail service over the net; call them and and have them return the call to the vm you just setup. Be creative when leaving messages - remember, money is the root of all evil.

NOTALENT
04-27-2006, 10:52 AM
Yep, tried that. Generic computer voice with number. Leave message but no call back. Oh and yes I know, "Maybe they don't want to talk to me." or it's not them any longer.
you can always block your number and call... :crossx:

riverjunkie
04-27-2006, 11:03 AM
For reverse lookups the only place I know of is Anywho.com, however I just tryed my cell on there and it did not work. Maybe because its a business account, maybe just no cell phone look ups. Just my .02 cents.

hoolign
04-27-2006, 11:16 AM
Here.. (http://elgoog.rb-hosting.de/index.cgi)
Hope this helps!

HM
04-27-2006, 11:17 AM
You rang? :D