PDA

View Full Version : Table Rock this weekend

INEEDAV
05-16-2005, 06:59 PM
If anyone is going to be on Table Rock this weekend, look me up, I will be at the Eagle Rock campground in space 26. I am bringing the boat which is black with FlatRateII on the side. I will be driving a white GMC Sierra Denali to tow it.

Ken F
05-16-2005, 08:34 PM
If anyone is going to be on Table Rock this weekend, look me up, I will be at the Eagle Rock campground in space 26. I am bringing the boat which is black with FlatRateII on the side. I will be driving a white GMC Sierra Denali to tow it.
Wish I could but engines' not back in the boat yet. You might run up the road to the west from the campground till you see a little bar called "whiskers". Second building west of whiskers is Ruggles Bros body shop. Ruggs will be there.
You coming to the roost?
Ken F

INEEDAV
05-17-2005, 04:00 AM
Wish I could but engines' not back in the boat yet. You might run up the road to the west from the campground till you see a little bar called "whiskers". Second building west of whiskers is Ruggles Bros body shop. Ruggs will be there.
You coming to the roost?
Ken F
I am planning to make the roost, depends on work. I have been travelling about 50% of the time. I need to get it marked on my calendar and see how it works out.

INEEDAV
05-23-2005, 02:30 AM
Ruggs
I wanted to thank you for dropping by the lake this weekend and for the hospitality, it was a pleasure to meet you guys.
Your boat looks great, I hope to get to see it again during the Roost.
Billy

ruggs
05-25-2005, 04:11 PM
Billy,
It was great meeting you and I look foward to watching your boat as your leaving most of us behind. See ya in July.....ruggs

INEEDAV
05-26-2005, 06:40 AM
Billy,
It was great meeting you and I look foward to watching your boat as your leaving most of us behind. See ya in July.....ruggs
I don't neccesarily see me leaving anyone behind, but I do look forward to meeting everyone. So far work has not taken that time up.....Hope it stays that way.
How is the boat coming?

kp216
05-27-2005, 03:18 AM
Ruggs
I wanted to thank you for dropping by the lake this weekend and for the hospitality, it was a pleasure to meet you guys.
Your boat looks great, I hope to get to see it again during the Roost.
Billy
Hey Ron - Is your boat up and going now?