PDA

View Full Version : Force Offshore Boats 29'

hardcoretooling
06-21-2002, 12:47 PM
I am looking for any kinda feed back about this boat and the customer service. Can anyone help me?

Jrocket
06-21-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by hardcoretooling:
I am looking for any kinda feed back about this boat and the customer service. Can anyone help me?
I sent you mail,if you have more question just E-mail me.......John

Charley
06-22-2002, 01:32 PM
Ya Jrocket knows alllllll about those FORCES hehehehehe Just teeezin ya Dog!

hardcoretooling
06-22-2002, 06:23 PM
Mr Rocket, Thanxs for the email, I have been looking at Force and Magic for about 8 months now, I have been to both facilities, I road with the owner of magic in there 28' cat and then had to spend about an hour on the magic deck boat with Mandy the owners daughter.(who by the way was a fantastic person to talk to)Then went back out with Ron again for another hour(He was also very nice. Kinda scarey coming back in to dock but nobody is perfect).I have talked to Dano at Force on the phone, at a boat show and when I went down there to the shop. I thought I had my mind made up until I got this email from you. (Well I still have my mind made up ) Thank you for making my desision, I am getting a magic! Isn't it ironic that you and this person you want me to ask for HAVE THE SAME NAME!!!! I posted my first question yesterday and after doing this I found all of these really crapy opinions being said by alot of people and that is fine. (Thats why I fought for this country in the Golf) What made me mad was all of them said stuff but no one ownes or have been on one. Who cares if it's a splash. But I feel you are triing to bullshit me. Your email was not personable, it was a sales pitch and that is why you just lost my sale and the sale of 2 more boats in oct. If you would have said hi I work at force and would love for you to come down and talk, I would have. I am in the boating industry and I know how boat companies are, look at eliminator thats a whole nother story. You'll get bis being up front. Thanks for your time.If you want to meet with me down at force with this "other John" some time that would be great and I would like anyone else to meet me down there and put it all behind us. 1 last thing Mr Rocket if you have nothing to do with force where is the profile? I am really upset about this I wanted so bad not to beleive all of the people, But it sure seems they are right. (please prove me wrong) Thanks.

hardcoretooling
06-22-2002, 06:28 PM
Dose this sound like a salesman to anybody else???
Hey this is Johnny Rocket.
The best thing I can tell you is to call down to Force and ask for John Monigold.Tell them you need to talk to John and only John.They should,if he's not busy.If he's busy call back later.If not you'll get a salesman on the phone.John is the back bone of the shop.He runs the place and knows those boats from front to back.He's been there basically from the start.He's a stand up guy that will be able to tell you everything you need to know right then.I personally love their boats and for the price its the best deal out there PERIOD.Ive seen those guys work endless hours to make things right for customers.You can see yourself because they are almost always there working.Well I hope I have help you somewhat...
Take care Johnny Rocket
13191 Santa Ana Street Fontana Ca 92337
Phone 909-574-1480 Fax 909-574-1486

Jrocket
06-23-2002, 09:00 AM
Well Hardcore..
I'll start by saying "NO" I dont work for Force.I never have and never will.I have only met the owner twice and met Dano maybe 4 times.Dano seems ok and Brad has only said maybe 5 words to me.I have ridden in one of their 29' with John driving and very much liked the boat.Im no boat expert by know means,but I think I know a good boat when I see one.I liked the way it rode at all speeds even up to the 107 that we ran and didnt seem to do any funny stuff at all.No I have never driven one,but at the time I wasnt interested in buying one.So yes I can say I have been in one and I have been to the shop numerous times to say hello to John.I like the time and effort they put in the boats as well as the quality of the parts they use.
As for having the same name,are you kidding me or what?Am I the only John on this board or the face of the earth for that matter?I dont know if you noticed this or not but it's kinda a common name.Now if you still think Im the same guy then grab your cash and set a time to meet me at Force.A small bet would be nice on this,because Im thinking you wouldnt even show up.In the beginning you asked for some input about them,so I sent you that E-mail telling you to get ahold of John.You wanted to know some feed back about them,but I dont know any of the boat owners personally,and none of them post here.Not that Im aware of.So I did what I thought was the next best thing in helping YOU out.I told you to talk to John because he IS the most knowledgable about the boat!Am I a salesman? NO. I just consider John to be a freind of mine.Thats it.
So when your ready,you just type it here and I'll be there.But when I come around the corner in my work truck and you see 18 tires and 65' of bright red diesel truck stopping you better have your cash bet out front.
Johnny"Not mad but laughing"Rocket

Jrocket
06-23-2002, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Charley:
Ya Jrocket knows alllllll about those FORCES hehehehehe Just teeezin ya Dog!
Hey Charley...How's the DCB running? I really wanted to buy MrHavsucats current DCB but I cant spend the money right now.I got all my nickles and dimes wrapped up in some property right now but when its all over I wouldnt mind building something to chase you down.I cant let you be the king forever out there...HAHAHA..Ya know I was thinking I might as well buy a Force since all these people think I work there..HAHAHA.
Tell um Charley,you and I already covered this conversation.....HAHAHAHAHA..And it was fun wasnt it? Anyway doesnt look like Ill be out to Havasu to soon,the wife is going to pop out our first kid here in about a month .Plus a guy is supposed to be buying my boat in 3 weeks.Well gotta go,baby diaper changing class is almost starting....JR

nelson b
06-23-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Jrocket:
Well Hardcore..
I'll start by saying "NO" I dont work for Force.I never have and never will.I have only met the owner twice and met Dano maybe 4 times.Dano seems ok and Brad has only said maybe 5 words to me.I have ridden in one of their 29' with John driving and very much liked the boat.Im no boat expert by know means,but I think I know a good boat when I see one.I liked the way it rode at all speeds even up to the 107 that we ran and didnt seem to do any funny stuff at all.No I have never driven one,but at the time I wasnt interested in buying one.So yes I can say I have been in one and I have been to the shop numerous times to say hello to John.I like the time and effort they put in the boats as well as the quality of the parts they use.
As for having the same name,are you kidding me or what?Am I the only John on this board or the face of the earth for that matter?I dont know if you noticed this or not but it's kinda a common name.Now if you still think Im the same guy then grab your cash and set a time to meet me at Force.A small bet would be nice on this,because Im thinking you wouldnt even show up.In the beginning you asked for some input about them,so I sent you that E-mail telling you to get ahold of John.You wanted to know some feed back about them,but I dont know any of the boat owners personally,and none of them post here.Not that Im aware of.So I did what I thought was the next best thing in helping YOU out.I told you to talk to John because he IS the most knowledgable about the boat!Am I a salesman? NO. I just consider John to be a freind of mine.Thats it.
So when your ready,you just type it here and I'll be there.But when I come around the corner in my work truck and you see 18 tires and 65' of bright red diesel truck stopping you better have your cash bet out front.
Johnny"Not mad but laughing"Rocket
Grow up

Jrocket
06-23-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by nelson b:
Grow up
And whats wrong with my reply?

future boater
06-23-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket:
And whats wrong with my reply?
nothing.....

Jrocket
06-23-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by future boater:
nothing.....
Thanks FB,I didnt think I was out of line there........JR

DogHouse
06-23-2002, 01:49 PM
JR I thought your post was remarkably "restrained". Could have been a lot harder on the new guys who came out too strong. No worries.
-brian

WetWillie
06-23-2002, 02:35 PM
I agree JR your original Email and your follow up were fine. i saw no heavy pressure sales or any issues with it for that matter.
Wet

Jrocket
06-23-2002, 05:05 PM
Ya know I really thought I was helping out a new person to the board.I must have been wrong about that..
Thanks for the support.....JR

future boater
06-23-2002, 05:13 PM
support! its the only thong i am good at! i just realised i comitted a typo but, its funny rite now so i'll leave it.......but no worries when you are in the right you will be amased who stands behind you......

hardcoretooling
06-24-2002, 12:41 PM
Johnny thanks for the reply. You made your point and if your not the John at force then I apoligize for what I said. But I have another question for you, this might come out wrong so take it with a grain of salt please. I asked for info about Force you sent me a reply(thank you) but in your post you left on the board you said you have ridden in one and John is your buddy. So you don't own a Force you have never had to have any dealings with the customer service at Force and you are kinda byes to John because he's a buddy, hey thats cool, totaly understand that. But this info is no real help to me. Thanks for the effort though. Agin I am sorry if I miss read your email you took time out of your day to send it, maybe I took it the wrong way. You have to see my side of it. I was screwed by Eliminator on a 50k boat. I don't want it to happen on a 100k+ boat now. I guess what I really want to know is what is customer service like, and after the purchase how where you treated.

HavasuDreamin'
06-24-2002, 01:12 PM
HardCoreTooling..........if you are interested in hands on advice meaning people who have actually dealt with Force in person and bought one of their boats...ask Force if they can recommend some customers to you so that you can chat with them and their dealings. As for the boards, we .....meaning the majority of people who are on the boards day in and day out, do the best we can to shed some light on topics and give direction. This is either through test rides, reading, remembering previous posts, through friends, whatever, but generally very reliable information.
Somebody tries to help you out with some information to the best of his ability (and JRocket had good info.) and your response is to fry him? No hard feelings here and JRocket I commend you for not starting a flame war, but HCTooling, you need to read through several threads and get a feel for the boards before jumping someones sh** or no one is going to want to help you in the future.

Jrocket
06-24-2002, 03:16 PM
Hardcore...No problems here.If I new of some Force boat owners I would help ya,but I dont.Best of luck to ya on a boat.
Everyone else,thanks for the help..JR http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy03.gif

Horsepowerchik
06-24-2002, 05:36 PM
Hey, I have some inside info that might help this Situation...I dont work at FORCE!!! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/redface.gif But I am in the boat biz, and I the guys at force personal friends. I also know JROCKET. He doesnt work at force. I think you misunderstood him. He was tryin to be helpful. He is by no means John Monigold. JROCKET Drives a Big Rig. HardCoreTooling, I think for you to judge Force Salespeople, Managment, or Force Boats...B/C of someone OUTSIDE OF THE COMPANY- trying to be helpful your making a Mistake.
As far as service goes...Memorial Weekend @sandbar I took a Pic, and saw some people in a Force, I said Hey, Did you Get your boat from DANO?" They said back "yeah!!" I said You Like it? U happy? THey said back Oh yeah, totally, its really cool." I doubt they would have siad that, if they got shitty service. Also, whenever I go to the River, We always make an attemp to stop by the "Force House" on the water. Most of the time they have a few of thier customers hangin out with em. It seems to be a personally based relationship. From what I have seen, they keep good relations with thier customers. They are friends with most of thier old customers. I doubt theyd hang with em if they got screwed.
If you want opinions about their boats, Read ***boat or something. I dont have one. we are DCB owners.
I hope this clarifies a few thing for You HardCore.
HPChik.
[This message has been edited by Horsepowerchik (edited June 24, 2002).]

Horsepowerchik
06-24-2002, 05:48 PM
By the way, ask someone who got one, a guy in the Forums has one, his name is BigWill. He posted something about his force a while ago.
HPCHIK

NO4NBRI
06-24-2002, 07:25 PM
Hey Hardcoretooling: ****in ligthen up!! (Just kidding)
Stick with the Magic, Even though the sales man stood us up and the owner is pretty scarry behind the wheel, they build a pretty kick ass boat. Let me know when you pull the trigger, maybe they can make some deals on 2 of them!
Glad to see you on the boards!
Meaney

bigwill
06-25-2002, 10:11 AM
Hey hardcoretooling this is big will. Sorry I missed the opening topic back when you first were looking for some feed back. I was out at havasu smoken magics. I am a customer of force offshore. I own a blue and orange flame 29. You can check it out in the hot boat boat search. Any way all I can say about force's customer treatment is A+. This company has only one thing on there minds and that is 100% customer satisfaction. I have been to this shop at least 50 times since my boat went into the mold and let me tell you it doesn't take long to become part of the family. I had a m.s.d. distributer gear go out on me about 2 1/2 months into the warranty and when I brought it back very conserned all the guys including the owner jumped on it immediatly. I got a brand new motor and put back together in 1 week. I didn't even miss my next trip. Don't let alot of b.s. fool you I used to own a 2001 essex vortex. So I know what its like to be taken care of so when I went to force I was a little nervous but it didn't take long for me to forget all about essex. Hands down this boat company is going to be around along time and I tell you what, as long as they keep treating me like family I'll see you next year in there new 32. So do your self a favor and go to there shop and ask for Dano, the proof is in the pudding.

Reaper1
06-25-2002, 10:38 AM
For what it's worth. I talked to Dano(Force's main sales dude) at the Anaheim boat show. He was really nice and took the time to answer all my questions. Nice boats http://free.***boat.net/ubb/cool.gif

Charley
06-25-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by bigwill:
Hey hardcoretooling this is big will. Sorry I missed the opening topic back when you first were looking for some feed back. I was out at havasu smoken magics.
hmmm this really sets me up for a funny reply but I'm gonna grin and just ask....whatcha running for power big will?

Jrocket
06-26-2002, 04:55 PM
hmmm this really sets me up for a funny reply but I'm gonna grin and just ask....whatcha running for power big will?
Charley,your on your own on this one....HEHEHEHE...JR

WetWillie
06-26-2002, 08:04 PM
Oh he was Smoking Magics all right!!!
WW

Charley
06-26-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by WetWillie:
Oh he was Smoking Magics all right!!!
WW
I DIDN'T SAY IT !!! HEHEHE

Charley
06-27-2002, 11:01 PM
Big Will??? you out there?

Charley
06-28-2002, 08:43 PM
I must scare people with forces

Jrocket
06-28-2002, 08:54 PM
I must scare people with forces
Whats up Charley? Nobody want to play with you? HEHEHEHEHE.....Dont give up yet..JR

Charley
06-28-2002, 08:56 PM
I suffer from short mans complex http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif I'LL NEVER GIVE UP HEHEHE... hey JR yer a force dude wanna fight?

Jrocket
06-30-2002, 05:46 PM
I suffer from short mans complex http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif I'LL NEVER GIVE UP HEHEHE... hey JR yer a force dude wanna fight?
Hey shorty,Ill go a couple rounds with ya.But I have to warn you,my Kung-Foo is pretty rusty.You might want to wear a cup...HEHEHEHEHE......YYEEEEEEAAAA..

Charley
07-01-2002, 07:46 AM
Haven't you ever seen UFC? grapplers kick strikers asses, and I will wear a CUP!! Charley is an X high school wrestler (Mat-fag, except for the fag part)

wallyworld
08-11-2002, 11:28 PM
I heard that Force copied someones molds and that they didn't ride or plane the best. I have tested the Force 29, the ultra 27, the Carara, Comandar and the 27 Aftershock. By far the 27 AfterShock rode and planed out the best. They said that there will be a video clip of a wakeboarder behind their 27 on the website: www.AfterShockboats.com. (http://www.AfterShockboats.com.) I also herard that they were coming out with a new top for the 27 and a 27 party cat with the same bottom and a 34 cat. I give a big thumbs up for AfterShocks 27 Violator Cat and am having one built right know. The price is about $15,000 less than the lowest price and they use all the same materials; vinel ester resins, hand laid... GOOD BOATS!!! Go see for yourself - they are in riverside just off the 91.

Horsepowerchik
08-12-2002, 09:16 AM
WallyWorld, you must not get out much.
This Force Copied Mold thing is sooo old and lame. You cna choose to go with that or not. Thats totally up to you. I dont really care, I dont own a force. But...Do you even read Hot Boat? I'm pretty sure that I was there at the ***boat Eval. And remember them saying that the 29 force cat was the fastest planing cat around. Do you all of the sudden know more than Darin, Bob, Tom, GS, Pelky, etc, and all of the other guys that test all the boats for the write ups? I doubt you do. Beyond all the bullshit that gets posted I know what alot of the top Pros in our biz are sayin...and they arent sayin all the Shit your talkin. Just read the damn articles.
PS Im pretty sure your from AfterShock boats...Its a BAAADDD way to promoteyour self on here by slammin other people to promote your Company. Everyone has opinions about these and other boats, thats cool. Whats not is your method of Talkin Bull Shit to promote your self.. That sucks.
Take a lesson: Dave from DCB, has never come around talkin shit about other peoples boats in puplic, and everyone knows he will be around FOREVER. Even when the Force arguement was fresh, I dont recall them comin on slammin other boats. KNow why? Cause its just not the way to do things on here. I know I would never do it.
Next time you go for the BIG POST NO. 2...Just think a little more.
Sorry, everyone, just had to Vent. eek! ik
HPCh
[ August 12, 2002, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: Horsepowerchik ]

Craig
08-12-2002, 12:02 PM
HPC,
I agree with you on the slamming part, but don't buy the articles as gospel. How many articles has anyone ever seen that didn't like a boat? Every boat's great, I've seen my particular boat in a couple of articles and a few of the traits they said were "great" just weren't so in the real world.
Boat builders ads are what make a magazine revenue, that's why you hardly ever see a boat evaluated that doesn't advertise in that magazine. Kachinas boats were always in Hot Boat and then they stopped advertising, hense no more Kachina articles. Now Kachina advertises again and now I've seen a Kachina article or two. As a builder if I spend big bucks for my ad in a mag and they slam my boat, I doubt I'd advertise again in that mag. So IMHO, Hot Boat and Powerboat might take some liberties with their evaluations and top speeds they post. Personal experience that isn't tainted by financial motives would tend to provide a more accurate look at a boat.
Just my 2 cents.
[ August 12, 2002, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: Craig ]

playdeep
08-12-2002, 08:51 PM
Horsepowerchic,I dont know if you are aware of the fact that Force boats(actually Dano I believe) pulled the same little stunt as Aftershock guy.He got busted had his head handed to him and has not been back since(To my knowledge).O.K. so it was a poor attempt at creating hype for a new product,and after seeing a 27 Aftershock cat in the channel this weekend they are gonna need all the hype they can get.That thing is very boxy looking.You are correct in that the whole Force/Carrera debate has gone on ad nauseam.The fact remains that Force cats were concieved under rather dubious circumstances.I am not trying to start crap here the people who lurk and post in this forum are pretty knowledgeable(not me)its tough to get sh%! by them.

Horsepowerchik
08-12-2002, 09:03 PM
Craig, you bring up very good points, and it makes alot of sense. Like I said, I wasnt out to defend the boats so much as I was to Let a new poster know that his post was uncool.
Playdeep, I wasnt really posting alot at that time, so I honestly dont know the details about it all. Did Dano he actually come around puttin down his competitors?
I know everyone gets around to postin praise about thier products, and thats cool. Like I said..I just didnt like his Method.
HPChik.

Charley
08-13-2002, 06:33 PM
YA... I agree, my guess is wallyworld is from AS.... firstly if you live in Fullerton...you realize there are 2 L's in the name... secondly his 949 area code reflects a south orange county Phone #... I dont know why I gt so excited over catching people BS-ing but I do :D hehehe by the way I absolutely agree with Craig....and HP chick you should do a little search/research on the Force threads ..... Kinda curious wink by the way i dont recall any specific mention in any magazine about Forces boat planing extremely fast????

faster
08-14-2002, 08:11 AM
I called the number and it's a marketing company, hmmmm
FASTER

bigq
08-14-2002, 09:37 AM
faster:
I called the number and it's a marketing company, hmmmm
FASTERHey, that might clear up some things. Maybe Aftershock hired a marketing company to promote their product and some dumbass thought it would be a good post to promote the boats, maybe, maybe not. Just a thought.

Horsepowerchik
08-14-2002, 10:44 AM
Doubtfull that they hired a marketing Co to post on HB. More likely just had friend, relative, etc. do the post, who may work at a Marketing firm. If marketing only consisted of posting stuff on these forums, we could all be millionaires, and I am wasting $$ advertising in HB Mag. :D lol
HPChik

bigq
08-14-2002, 11:25 AM
Horsepowerchik:
Doubtfull that they hired a marketing Co to post on HB. More likely just had friend, relative, etc. do the post, who may work at a Marketing firm. If marketing only consisted of posting stuff on these forums, we could all be millionaires, and I am wasting $$ advertising in HB Mag. :D lol
HPChikNot what I meant, but true. I'm aware that posting on MB's is not a good marketing
skills. I'm sure not as good as getting free adverising on, say, the freeway jam on 96.7.
hehe http://www.plauder-smilies.de/thinkerg.gif
Thanks, Wayne