PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Dicudmore

Scream
05-17-2005, 11:52 AM
Well, I'm finally getting around to this official Thank you Dan and you're beautiful Girlfriend and baby...
Dan offered his new house in Havi for my family to stay at last weekend for the family boat party, and we took him up on it. We didn't know that it was his first weekend staying at his new pad. We had a great time and really enjoyed your hospitality, so I wanted to thank you again and tell you how nice your GF is and how great the little one was too, she's adorable.
Got to hang with Dan and Robin, K26 (Randy) and his son for the night, and life was good.
Dan, we got to go to breakfast at Havasu Springs on Sunday, what a beautiful trip down lake, it was awsome. Too bad you folks didn't go with us, you would have enjoyed the ride.
See you soon,
Scream and Debbolas

Havasu_Dreamin
05-17-2005, 12:03 PM
Dan, we got to go to breakfast at Havasu Springs on Sunday, what a beautiful trip down lake, it was awsome. Too bad you folks didn't go with us, you would have enjoyed the ride.
Thought I saw you waiting in the bar at Havasu Springs. Place was crowded on Sunday. Damn good breakfast though.

Debbolas
05-17-2005, 12:05 PM
OMG!!
Scream and I had the Hottest! bloody marys in the world there!!! :messedup: :sqeyes: I couldn't drink mine, it was sooooooo HOT!!!
:D

Scream
05-17-2005, 12:08 PM
Thought I saw you waiting in the bar at Havasu Springs. Place was crowded on Sunday. Damn good breakfast though.
Of course we were at the bar...lol,,,Deb and I wanted a bloody Mary, and the wait was...unpredictable, so we went in and ordered...They were pouring out of a big glass jar, like they use for giant pickles. They were at the end of the jar and we got all the seeds and toxic waste...Those had to be the hottest, spiciest bloody Marys I've ever had...Deb had to take her's back and get it 'adjusted'.
The girls (very young, very unmotivated) at the front desk couldn't tell us how long the wait was. They just looked confused and held up a piece of paper with names scribbled on it and said "we have all these people waiting"...
Anyway the food was good and as soon as we were seated we got prompt service. What a beautiful day it was.
Shoulda come over, we woulda bought you one of the "special drinks"...lol
Scream

Havasu_Dreamin
05-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Yeah, the wait for us at least a half hour. We rolled in just after a group of 30 showed up. I caught a glimpse of you guys on the way out, but was not 100% it was you hence the reason I did not come over. Thanks for the offer though, next time.

Debbolas
05-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Honey,
did ya post the flat tire pics yet? :wink:

Scream
05-17-2005, 12:12 PM
No, no flat tire stories yet...

Debbolas
05-17-2005, 12:14 PM
trailer? ;)

WaTchTheGelCoat
05-17-2005, 01:04 PM
OMG!!
Scream and I had the Hottest! bloody marys in the world there!!! :messedup: :sqeyes: I couldn't drink mine, it was sooooooo HOT!!!
Yummy! Thats the best way!

jdogginla
05-17-2005, 01:11 PM
Are you two taking turns at the computer or are you on two different ones? LOL :rollside:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-17-2005, 01:11 PM
Yeah, the wait for us at least a half hour. We rolled in just after a group of 30 showed up. I caught a glimpse of you guys on the way out, but was not 100% it was you hence the reason I did not come over. Thanks for the offer though, next time.
What's the matter, didn't recognize him without his mullet? :D

Scream
05-17-2005, 01:18 PM
Well, I'm at work and she's....Not...lol

Debbolas
05-17-2005, 01:40 PM
I finished work for the day, thank ya very much! :cool:
I was going to upload some pics and my new avitar, but can't :frown:

dicudmore
05-17-2005, 02:05 PM
pics? Tire story? Somebody talk to me here :cry:
Matt, Deb, Scott, Mary...thanks for helping us break the place in :D
Thanks for whipping up that kick-ass dinner sat night too!!
You guys are welcome with us anytime :D (Randy, Steve, Lynn...that goes for you guys also)

dicudmore
05-17-2005, 02:06 PM
I finished work for the day, thank ya very much! :cool:
I was going to upload some pics and my new avitar, but can't :frown:
does this new signature indicate that you are indeed part of the trailer park crew??
Dan <----might have just found a reason to come visit Lake Mohave a few times this summer :cool: :cool: :cool:

Scream
05-17-2005, 02:10 PM
Yep, it's true, we're part of the newly formed trailer park posse...now accepting applications...lol
We were late to the shindig at Havi due to the fact that we were taking a look at a potential retreat at Katherines...and we love it. It's so...so...trailery. The people we're getting it from are very nice and very thankfull that we're even considering it. They live local to us and the whole deal is gonna be easy. The weekend of the dam run will be the first time we can use it, so we're very excited.
Now we need to decorate it...
Scream

dicudmore
05-17-2005, 02:11 PM
Yep, it's true, we're part of the newly formed trailer park posse...now accepting applications...lol
We were late to the shindig at Havi due to the fact that we were taking a look at a potential retreat at Katherines...and we love it. It's so...so...trailery. The people we're getting it from are very nice and very thankfull that we're even considering it. They live local to us and the whole deal is gonna be easy. The weekend of the dam run will be the first time we can use it, so we're very excited.
Now we need to decorate it...
Scream
Perfect! Then we can help you break it in right :D

Scream
05-17-2005, 02:13 PM
Ya, but you have a lot more room than I do...lol I'll send you some pics, it's pretty cool, in a gitchy sorta way...
:smile:

Kachina26
05-17-2005, 02:17 PM
Are you two taking turns at the computer or are you on two different ones? LOL :rollside:
But they do this crap at home to :rolleyes:

dicudmore
05-17-2005, 02:18 PM
edit... TOO :wink:

Scream
05-17-2005, 02:25 PM
Easy now...Shouldn't you be earning a living?...lol
BTW Thanks for fixing my truck, it doesn't wiz on my feet any more...lol
Scream

Scream
damn, I just realized I passed the 2000 post mark and didn't notice...crap, I gotta get to 3000 now so I can post something...anything...

Debbolas
edit... TOO :wink:
lol, Randy misspelled, lol :D
Scream has all the new pics on his laptop at home and I can't crack the code.....So you will have to wait for pics of our new lovely trailer. Just think Lucy/Ricky along with little nuclear symbols on the bathroom sink, pink sink, tub and toliet, very retro light fixtures and a double bed :D I can't wait for the DAM, DAM run :D

dicudmore
05-17-2005, 02:27 PM
damn, I just realized I passed the 2000 post mark and didn't notice...crap, I gotta get to 3000 now so I can post something...anything...
better late than never... lets see some pics Matt :cool:

Scream
05-17-2005, 02:35 PM
I hope you mean the trailer, cause I don't have anything else here at work...
This is the new digs...trailer heaven...single wide with an antenna on top and everything...it's deluxe
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1271MVC-002S.JPG

Debbolas
05-17-2005, 02:35 PM
Sweetie, you passed it 82 posts ago....................... :D

dicudmore
05-17-2005, 02:39 PM
looks good guys...
remember the main thing at the end of the day on the lake is nothing more than a shower and a bed :wink:

Debbolas
05-17-2005, 02:48 PM
looks good guys...
remember the main thing at the end of the day on the lake is nothing more than a shower and a bed :wink:
We are just happy to have a place :wink:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-17-2005, 05:43 PM
It is sweet! That grass will green up in no time. It looked really nice last summer. Just throw a rainbird on it with a battery powered hose line timer from Lowe's. Then when you come out in the summer, get the boy out there with the weed whacker to mow it. :hammerhea

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-17-2005, 05:45 PM
looks good guys...
I don't know, Dan, a cocktail on the patio ranks right up there. ;)

Sportin' Wood
05-17-2005, 06:17 PM
You can take the trash outta the trailer, but not the trailer outta the trash. Welcome to the park guys. Now mow your weeds!

IN2-IN2MX
05-17-2005, 06:23 PM
Dan, you rock!!! :D

Debbolas
05-17-2005, 06:33 PM
Dan does ROCK!!
His new house is very very nice....Really nice.......... :rollside:
Angie, I was thinking about putting in rocks............. :p
what do you think?
....deb :cool:

Mrs. casean
05-17-2005, 06:39 PM
Matt & Deb! Congrats on the new trailer! Your home away from home!! WOOHOO! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_20_6.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_9_1.gifGood Times!

Debbolas
05-17-2005, 06:41 PM

Kilrtoy
05-17-2005, 07:01 PM
I took the 10 minute ride down there.....

Debbolas
05-17-2005, 08:36 PM
Must be nice :D
We didn't see you there, we saw you in the channel, but Scream had a date with the launch ramp at Windsor, MAN! that is a short place to pull up and launch.... :jawdrop: (not fun)
:clover: P.S. your boat looked beautiful :D

Kachina26
05-18-2005, 09:08 AM
24 miles at 100mph = 15 minutes :rolleyes:

WYRD
05-18-2005, 09:13 AM
24 miles at 100mph = 15 minutes :rolleyes:
But Kilr can go 102mph:D

dicudmore
05-18-2005, 09:30 AM
I don't know, Dan, a cocktail on the patio ranks right up there. ;)
You are absolutely right on that one :D
My biggest concern there is now do I have that drink out on the front or the back?? Oh hell, one of each :D :D

dicudmore
05-18-2005, 09:32 AM
Dan, you rock!!! :D
why thank you...
When you coming to visit?
Oh, and you're almost at 2,000 posts now... I think you still owe us a pic from 1,000 ;)