PDA

View Full Version : Havasu this weekend

PHOTOGLOU
05-17-2005, 05:43 PM
OK looks like the boat WILL be back together this week SO I might need a good boat b... Deck hand FOR this weekend House is clean and I taking no one I know up with me................. Accomidations will be at Casa De Photoglou and bus will be leaving Friday early afternoon (if you need a ride) Boat seats 5. Arm candy gets seats first (just after boat biatch) Boat has just been detailed so duties will only include keeping the f***tards in rental boats far away and helping launch and anchor boat....

Phat Matt
05-17-2005, 05:44 PM
Very tempting, but I gotta go to Vegas. :(

Kachina26
05-17-2005, 05:55 PM
I'll boat bitch for ya, hell, my boy would be happy to be a BB too! (The chicks dig his muscles ;) )

LHC30Victory
05-17-2005, 06:14 PM
Jay, how about ME?
Gotta put hyd steering in this week so I'm not sure the SS Dis Advantage will be on the lake.

Havasu Luvr
05-17-2005, 06:17 PM
Damm Jay, now you bring this up :hammerhea After I got everything situated for this weekend....me and 5-6 girls, fresh loaded bar, 2 gal jungle juice fermenting for over a week... linen washed boat cleaned....DAMM ! ! :mad:

Kachina26
05-17-2005, 06:22 PM
Jay, how about ME?
Gotta put hyd steering in this week so I'm not sure the SS Dis Advantage will be on the lake.
Back off! I'm Jay's bitch! Wait, that didn't come out right.

LHC30Victory
05-17-2005, 06:27 PM
Tell ya what, since I'm such a nice guy - YOU BE THE BITCH and I'll just hang out with my friend.... :hammer2: :hammer2:

Kachina26
05-17-2005, 06:30 PM
;)

Sane Asylum
05-17-2005, 07:02 PM
:D :shift:

Kilrtoy
05-17-2005, 07:02 PM
Back off! I'm Jay's bitch!
I see FRENCHIE is rubbing off in you , on you........

chub
05-17-2005, 07:22 PM
That went South for him post hast eh?

PHOTOGLOU
05-17-2005, 08:57 PM
Tell ya what, since I'm such a nice guy - YOU BE THE BITCH and I'll just hang out with my friend.... :hammer2: :hammer2:
Your in if you want just got off the phone with k26 ( I think I woke him up) sounds like boats full except for FEMALES now..... Thanks guys for helping out K26 I will call you again tomorrow to set up the details and l3v I will call you too....................

BoatPI
05-17-2005, 08:58 PM
Jay it should be nice N Hot. I just flew back and this was the cool day of the week. The river is VERY high, sandbar is 18" under a swift river. The wind came up later yesterday so wind waves of 3' greated you at the entrance to the lake when returning.

Ultracrazy
05-17-2005, 11:38 PM
Jay,
Kelli and I will be out this weekend........most likely Moabi. If you see my 24 Ultra (yellow and gray)....flag us down.
BTW-Thanks for taking care of the service........everything went well.
Steve

PHOTOGLOU
05-18-2005, 12:05 AM
Jay,
Kelli and I will be out this weekend........most likely Moabi. If you see my 24 Ultra (yellow and gray)....flag us down.
BTW-Thanks for taking care of the service........everything went well.
Steve
You got the cargo cover too right? Sorry I forgot that the first time :boxed: Jay

Ultracrazy
05-18-2005, 01:04 AM
Yep........we got everything dialed in Jay......thanks.
Was drooling over the 05 convertible vettes they were unloading today........damn they are sweet.
S

djunkie
05-18-2005, 01:55 AM
Sorry to hijack your thread Jay but I've got a question for you. I've got BIG problems with my new truck. I put a cd in yesterday and now it won't play or eject it. LOL!!!!!! I think I'm gonna go crazy with this damm truck. J/K :D I love the truck and its been great. Should I just take it in to a dealer close by? Could they handle it or would it be better to bring it out to your dealer? Everything else works great it just won't play or eject the cd.

Phat Matt
05-18-2005, 02:03 AM
Sorry to hijack your thread Jay but I've got a question for you. I've got BIG problems with my new truck. I put a cd in yesterday and now it won't play or eject it. LOL!!!!!! I think I'm gonna go crazy with this damm truck. J/K :D I love the truck and its been great. Should I just take it in to a dealer close by? Could they handle it or would it be better to bring it out to your dealer? Everything else works great it just won't play or eject the cd.
You should have not put a country disc in. :)

djunkie
05-18-2005, 02:04 AM
You should have not put a country disc in. :)
Hey you have no proof of that. :D

WYRD
05-18-2005, 09:04 AM
Hey Jay,
If you ever need someone to stand on the beach and watch you haul azz by while drinking a beer then I am def your man :cool: Have fun this weekend

Kachina26
05-18-2005, 09:04 AM
Nah, Frenchie boat bitches on Kachinas. I only BB on the high end shiznit :D

Kachina26
05-18-2005, 09:06 AM
Pull the radio fuse for 20 seconds, then get it to the dealer for a software update.

ChumpChange
05-18-2005, 09:07 AM
I'll boat bitch for ya, hell, my boy would be happy to be a BB too! (The chicks dig his muscles ;) )
Does this mean that I don't have to take pictures of your property for you now?

WYRD
05-18-2005, 09:08 AM
Nah, Frenchie boat bitches on Kachinas. I only BB on the high end shiznit :D
Hey Randy make sure to give Jays stern a complete rub down :p oh and BTW you suck and have fun this weekend :p :p

carbonmarine
05-18-2005, 09:13 AM
Phot... off to Mexico this weekend... See you on the water in a few weeks...
...Hope all works well & steeeerong brotha !!
Be Safe !
Rick32 :cool:

NOTALENT
05-18-2005, 09:18 AM
Baja 500 This weekend..I would rather be @ the zoo in that nice water with some candy running around!! :( have a good time...next weekend fo sho! :cool:

PHOTOGLOU
05-18-2005, 09:28 AM
Yep........we got everything dialed in Jay......thanks.
Was drooling over the 05 convertible vettes they were unloading today........damn they are sweet.
S
I still have... Yep still have your crdit app right here could have one to you by noon :D :D :D

PHOTOGLOU
05-18-2005, 09:29 AM
Local dealer should be able to handle it BUT if not we will handle it IT IS under warranty

dicudmore
05-18-2005, 09:35 AM
I still have... Yep still have your crdit app right here could have one to you by noon :D :D :D
he ain't kidding either :wink:

carbonmarine
05-18-2005, 09:52 AM
** THE S.C.O.R.E. BAJA 500 is JUNE 3-5th

NOTALENT
05-18-2005, 09:58 AM
** THE S.C.O.R.E. BAJA 500 is JUNE 3-5th
Your right!!! My buddies kept telling me it's this weekend..I just called my buddie who is racing it..and there leaving up the 28th... Fock..this is the 2nd time I was informed the wrong date!! :notam: now what do I do... :(

carbonmarine
05-18-2005, 10:02 AM
Actually your allowed to Pre-Run the course starting this weekend.... So, there will be a few teams down there mapping the course for hazzards, rocks, dead burro's, bushes, etc... But not all teams and spectators will be down there... they'll all be in Havasu to watch Photo make speed runs...

NOTALENT
05-18-2005, 10:26 AM
Actually your allowed to Pre-Run the course starting this weekend.... So, there will be a few teams down there mapping the course for hazzards, rocks, dead burro's, bushes, etc... But not all teams and spectators will be down there... they'll all be in Havasu to watch Photo make speed runs...
haha...they have been in baja the last few weekends practicing..first year racing..and hes on the first line!! haha.scarry shit! I guess im just going to hang out here and save my money for next weekend.

djunkie
05-18-2005, 12:15 PM
Pull the radio fuse for 20 seconds, then get it to the dealer for a software update.
Thanks a lot K26. Worked like a charm. Saved me a trip to the dealer. Whats this software upgrade all about? :D

dicudmore
05-18-2005, 12:54 PM
Thanks a lot K26. Worked like a charm. Saved me a trip to the dealer. Whats this software upgrade all about? :D
calibration update for the radio... no biggie

Kachina26
05-18-2005, 01:15 PM
That's only half the repair, you need the software upgrade to correct an "anomaly" in the radio software. Takes 20 minutes once the tech gets the vehicle.

life's a river
05-18-2005, 05:39 PM
haha...they have been in baja the last few weekends practicing..first year racing..and hes on the first line!! haha.scarry shit! I guess im just going to hang out here and save my money for next weekend.
Do you know if Robby Gordon is running this year?
LAR

CornWater
05-18-2005, 08:58 PM
:confused:

Ultracrazy
05-18-2005, 11:23 PM
I don't doubt that for a second Jay :-)