PDA

View Full Version : Any advise on finding a place in Naci?

Dan Lorenze
05-18-2005, 09:35 AM
Last week I was informed that my in-laws wanted to buy a vacation house. The family mentioned Lake Nacimiento, and they agreed that it would be a great place, they like it up there too. I hear Heritage Ranch is nice. Can anyone give me some tips on when a good location would be? How's the water lever? What should we stay away from? If you have a place up there and were to do it all over again what would you do differently and why?
Thanks....
Dan :D

wedge44
05-18-2005, 09:40 AM
Naci is nice ....have a couple of FAMILY members with places there...Heritage is nice ....But it is a community with RULES...sometimes not so nice...also have fam on south shore NO RULES but a long drive to launch ramp...until he completes his own..wedge

Dan Lorenze
05-18-2005, 12:57 PM
ttt

dimarcobros
05-18-2005, 01:24 PM
One of my best friends lives in Paso Robles, which is very close, and is a home builder. He knows a lot about that area as he does lots of work there. I can put you in touch with him if you would like. Let me know.
DMB

tamalewagon
05-18-2005, 01:37 PM
PM Red Neck Girl. She lives on the lake up there.

redneckgirl
05-18-2005, 01:41 PM
Depends on what your looking for... Oak Shores most modern homes...Heritage Ranch... Running Deer & Cal Shasta more rustic like cabins.
If you want you can PM me with any questions... I will do my best to answer them!
RNG

redneckgirl
05-18-2005, 01:43 PM
PM Red Neck Girl. She lives on the lake up there.
That is funny!!! We actually go alot but I don't live at the lake...I wish I did!!!! :D :D
RNG

redneckgirl
05-18-2005, 01:44 PM
One of my best friends lives in Paso Robles, which is very close, and is a home builder. He knows a lot about that area as he does lots of work there. I can put you in touch with him if you would like. Let me know.
DMB
Who is your good friend, if you don't mind me asking??? My husband is in construction also!!!
RNG

dimarcobros
05-18-2005, 01:51 PM
Justin Sorrentino. He used to work for Palomar Homes for years and just went out on his own recently. Know him?
DMB

redneckgirl
05-18-2005, 01:54 PM
I don't, but will ask my husband if he knows him. My husband does commerical buildings so he may not know him!!
RNG

tamalewagon
05-18-2005, 02:02 PM
That is funny!!! We actually go alot but I don't live at the lake...I wish I did!!!! :D :D
RNG
Sorry RNG! I thought you guys were residents up there! Well...you guys inhabit the lake enough to BE residents! Lucky you!!!! :D :D :D

boat030
05-18-2005, 02:56 PM
Justin Sorrentino. He used to work for Palomar Homes for years and just went out on his own recently. Know him?
DMB
I know Justin pretty well.
Dan PM me if you want, I might be able too help you.

dimarcobros
05-18-2005, 03:55 PM
I know Justin pretty well.
Dan PM me if you want, I might be able too help you.
How do you know him? I have been friends with him for since 7th grade.
DMB

redneckgirl
05-18-2005, 05:55 PM
All the Naci local HB members are in construction!!!! :rolleyes: :D It was actually pretty funny my husband knew several of them and didn't even know it until we met up at the lake. :eek: :D
RNG

boat030
05-19-2005, 06:15 AM
How do you know him? I have been friends with him for since 7th grade.
DMB
I own a floor covering business and we do work for Palomar.

boat030
05-19-2005, 06:16 AM
All the Naci local HB members are in construction!!!! :rolleyes: :D
RNG
I think that's true, scary :idea:

redneckgirl
05-19-2005, 06:47 AM
I think that's true, scary :idea:
I know it was really funny everyone I chatted with my husband knew...but we didn't know until we all hooked up!!! It is scary...you all work in the same industry!!!!
I know your boat isn't running...have you bought that tournament boat yet :jawdrop: :D , so you can go to the lake this weekend! We should be out on saturday!! Will you be there?
RNG

boat030
05-19-2005, 06:58 AM
I know your boat isn't running...have you bought that tournament boat yet :jawdrop: :D , so you can go to the lake this weekend! We should be out on saturday!! Will you be there?
RNG
Tournament boat, very funny :messedup: I have too race the next two weekends so I won't be out for awhile, I'm hoping too have my boat ready about the middle of June.

Dan Lorenze
05-19-2005, 08:20 AM
Hmmm....
Anything to stay away from?
Is the HOA out of control in Heritage?

boat030
05-19-2005, 09:59 AM
Hmmm....
Anything to stay away from?
Is the HOA out of control in Heritage?
it's ok I have a place out there and the sec. guards usually piss me off about twice a summer. I have a realtor out there, I'll try too find his # and PM it too you.

Dan Lorenze
05-19-2005, 10:24 AM
Thanks but I know of plenty of realtors in the area.. I don't think a realtor can gibe a real unbias opinion of the place since their goal is to sell sell sell.. I just thought someone out there could give some any advise on the area, do's and dont's.. I've been going there for years but never really thought about property..
Thanks anyways... :boxed: :smile: :cool: