PDA

View Full Version : Well, it looks like Texas is going to have,,,

oldbuck40
05-20-2005, 05:16 AM
PERFECT weather this weekend for boating!!! even up here in the DFW area they are talking 92-93 and very light winds!!! Texas jet you better take advantage of this good weather! :)

TexasJet
05-20-2005, 05:58 PM
PERFECT weather this weekend for boating!!! even up here in the DFW area they are talking 92-93 and very light winds!!! Texas jet you better take advantage of this good weather! :)
You better believe it! I'll be at Somerville Saturday noonish. Got some new valve springs in the motor, see if I can get the RPM'S back to 5400. Put in a new speedo also, old one died. If you hit the lake, have a safe one and "don't broke nothin'". TexasJet :smile:

gregr1971
05-20-2005, 06:44 PM
i live in houston and you all just have to rub it in! my motor has been delivered BACK to the machine shop today :( .(second time)

Sweet Addiction
05-20-2005, 06:50 PM
You better bet I am looking for some water this weekend. About to leave out for Austin from Hachie tomorrow morning. Think I might try and hit up a lake down there is the GF does not complain about it.

Taylorman
05-20-2005, 07:15 PM
You better believe it! I'll be at Somerville Saturday noonish. Got some new valve springs in the motor, see if I can get the RPM'S back to 5400. Put in a new speedo also, old one died. If you hit the lake, have a safe one and "don't broke nothin'". TexasJet :smile:
Hey Jeff, didn't you get a new impeller a while back? Whats up with that?

TexasJet
05-21-2005, 06:03 AM
Hey Jeff, didn't you get a new impeller a while back? Whats up with that?
Tman, it's a very long story. I'll fill you in at the Father's Day get together. TJ ;)

blowngas
05-23-2005, 01:12 PM
PERFECT weather this weekend for boating!!! Man, you can say that again----finally got the big cruiser going enough to take it out---found some leaks, but not hard to fix----biggest problem was POS carb---idle circuit f*$ked up!!-----beer was cold and water cool---- :D it was GREAT!!!!

Liberator TJ1984
05-23-2005, 02:12 PM
Ron, take that Edelcock off there and put the hat on it :rolleyes: you know thats what ya wanna do anyways :devil:

blowngas
05-23-2005, 07:49 PM
take that Edelcock off there no hat for that sled!!!-----might put a pee wee blower on it like the one you used to have---that would work really good!!!-----will probably put the 2-4's on it somewhere down the road---got an edelbrock low profile street manifold, just got to have two edelbrock carbs that work----ran pretty good for its size!!!-----and it can haul lots of beer!!!

Liberator TJ1984
05-24-2005, 04:39 AM
Ron, might ask Nate or Cornbread if they know where another one is ???
I think a few of the Alice boys were running them and went to Holley's :idea:
try to catch you this weekend , I will be home :D and I will look around too