PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum Overcast at Lake Elsinore

STRETCH
04-27-2006, 02:55 PM
Bringing a 2 ship of B-52's out to the March AFB airshow this weekend and have planned some low level flyby'e on Friday, Sat and Sun......convienently over the eastern portion of Lake Elsinore. If you see a dark grey shadow running acros the lake, look up and know I wish I where joining you in some boating action :)
If any one is going to the Airshow, stop by the B-52 static bird and ask for STRETCH, I'll give you a personal tour :rollside: in exchange for a pass across the lake!
Cheers

Outnumbered
04-27-2006, 03:12 PM
Bringing a 2 ship of B-52's out to the March AFB airshow this weekend and have planned some low level flyby'e on Friday, Sat and Sun......convienently over the eastern portion of Lake Elsinore. If you see a dark grey shadow running acros the lake, look up and know I wish I where joining you in some boating action :)
If any one is going to the Airshow, stop by the B-52 static bird and ask for STRETCH, I'll give you a personal tour :rollside: in exchange for a pass across the lake!
Cheers
Love those old planes. When I was a kid I remember them flying down into Glen Canyon/Lake Powel when we were chugging along on a house boat. They were running in a pair and flew directly over us, so low they looked to be below the cliff walls (under 1,000 feet). It is amazing how maneuverable that big plane is.

Outnumbered
04-27-2006, 03:16 PM
http://www.rb-29.net/HTML/04.PAAvtnArt/PAShowScans/S01Air/B52Canyon1Alt.jpg

duffster
04-27-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm going on Sunday. Who else??

Riverat84
04-27-2006, 04:31 PM
I'm going on Sunday. Who else??
hey you going on the lake? or the airshow?....ill be at elsinore also on sunday morning.
reid

duffster
04-27-2006, 05:05 PM
hey you going on the lake? or the airshow?....ill be at elsinore also on sunday morning.
reid
No going to the airshow. I only test on Elsinore before the season.

STRETCH
04-27-2006, 05:24 PM
No going to the airshow. I only test on Elsinore before the season.
Anyone interested in some free Bomber gear, look for me around 4 pm at the B-52 on the ramp and I'll hook you up! :220v:
I'll be at the jet all day Saturday and I'll be flying in the show on SunDAY day and will be at the display jet in the afternoon, feel free to stop by!
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/STRETCH-SJ/Buff%20Stuff/c45454b2.jpg

Boat Loan Guy
04-27-2006, 07:59 PM
Nice if I get a chance I will stop bye

duffster
05-01-2006, 05:42 AM
Cheers
STRETCH,
Hey man good meeting you at the airshow yesterday very cool plane. Have a safe trip back LA. Get out here sometime and meet us all at Havasu. Craig

dmontzsta
05-01-2006, 06:41 AM
Damn, I missed this thread and was actually their from 8am-2pm on Sunday, good show.