PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

OneFastOne164
05-20-2005, 07:31 PM
I just want to post a quick THANKS to all on this site. you all are so much help makes me glad I filally got my self a jet boat I look forward to meeting new friends to hang out at the lake with. I wish you all a great and safe weekend.
Billy

Cas
05-20-2005, 07:45 PM
where are you located?

sdpm
05-20-2005, 07:57 PM
I just want to post a quick THANKS to all on this site. you all are so much help makes me glad I filally got my self a jet boat I look forward to meeting new friends to hang out at the lake with. I wish you all a great and safe weekend.
Billy
Billy, right back at ya. Be safe and have fun. It is a pretty cool site!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-20-2005, 08:23 PM
Billy
Now thats what I like to hear. Another happy jetter;) Let us know if you ever need anything. We are all here for you ;)

steelcomp
05-20-2005, 09:10 PM
Now thats what I like to hear. Another happy jetter;) Let us know if you ever need anything. We are all here for you ;)
Hope you're not lookin for seats!!! :notam:

berk
05-21-2005, 08:32 PM
try to post a pic of your boat! its nearly impossible but maybe you are one of those "rocket ships"