PDA

View Full Version : 8yr.Old Found Alive !!!

Liberator TJ1984
05-23-2005, 04:44 AM
- Police found an 8-year-old Florida girl buried alive with minor injuries in an abandoned landfill Sunday morning, hours after she was reported abducted, according to officials in Lake Worth.
Authorities detained a suspect, identified as 17-year-old Milagro Cunningham, whom they said the girl identified as her attacker.
Searchers found the girl inside a yellow recycling bin, which was inside a 30-foot dumpster.
"There was a yellow recycling bin, and the lid was flipped open," said Lake Worth police Sgt. Mike Hall. "And inside the dumpster was a pile of rocks, boulders. And you could see a hand in there."
Lake Worth Police Department spokesman Dan Boland said the girl "was left for dead."
my 2*
(I still say we need tracking devices on youngin's )

DEMOMAN
05-23-2005, 04:49 AM
Thank God they found her. Time to put Cunningham in that barrel.

MagicMtnDan
05-23-2005, 05:19 AM
Hell is not hot enough for that 17-year old focker.
Marsellus: "What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."
(above is quote from Pulp Fiction)

Dr. Eagle
05-23-2005, 05:26 AM
I just saw a story about this on the news... unbelievable>>>! :devil:

JackieV
05-23-2005, 09:10 AM
Thank God she was found. That A$$hole who did that is gonna pay!

Outnumbered
05-23-2005, 11:00 AM
When are they gonna start killing these fockers instead of letting them out of prison to do it all over? If this guy does not already have a record I bet he is out within 10 years and does it again. This topic gets me worked up. What kind of sick fock could do this kind of shitt? I would not hesitate to put a bullet in that fockers head.:burningm:

CandyA$$
05-23-2005, 11:26 AM
Trust me, when the word gets out in prison, this person wont last long enough to liv eout his sentence.
Just my .02.
I agree with you, though, they would not have found the person to be able to arrest him.

sizzlingcell
05-23-2005, 11:29 AM
SICK, SICK, SICK there is a special place in hell for that asswipe.

moneypit
05-23-2005, 12:54 PM
Is it me or has Florida had there fair share of these abductions....?

NastyOne
05-23-2005, 01:18 PM
I was at the beach yesterday and some retard asked me if I had seen his little girl. I told him I didnt and was thinking WATCH YOUR F-ING KIDS YOU IDIOT! The beach is probably the worst place to loose a child. I watched him wandr around for an hour untill he found her.