PDA

View Full Version : Focking Immigrants!!!!!

boatsnblondes
04-27-2006, 05:33 PM
Now they have gone too far!!!! They have REWRITTEN the National Anthem into a spanish version, AND changed the lyrics. WHAT THE FOCK???? GET THEM THE FOCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!! I and my neighbor are FIRING our gardeners on Friday. FOCK these assholes!!!!!!

wanna B V
04-27-2006, 05:37 PM
Is it played by a mariachi band now??

pixilatedpussy
04-27-2006, 05:38 PM
Now they have gone too far!!!! They have REWRITTEN the National Anthem into a spanish version, AND changed the lyrics. WHAT THE FOCK???? GET THEM THE FOCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!! I and my neighbor are FIRING our gardeners on Friday. FOCK these assholes!!!!!!
No they didnt...Are you kidding me??? Really?? WTF???

hoolign
04-27-2006, 05:41 PM
No they didnt...Are you kidding me??? Really?? WTF???
It's got a vato sound now
Yo... say can you see....
Seriously though ,,that's BS ..!!!

572Daytona
04-27-2006, 05:59 PM
Next thing you know Canadians will have their own national anthem in their own languange as well. Whatever is this world coming too :)

azradrods99
04-27-2006, 06:04 PM
Check this out... The guy that rewrote the song is a British music producer Adam Kidron. Why would we allow such a slam. Why would be allow Rosann Barr to disgrace the Anthem, and just recently a rapper at a televised NBA game forgot the words. The crowd booood the the poor fr. Would that be allowed in another country? They would not get away with it. For those who hire the illegals, shame on you. Who's fault is it? Now your landscapeing will go to sh_t and who's going to do your house cleaning at such a good rate? Ok let me have it. Typical!!!! :argue:

BigBlockBaja
04-27-2006, 06:04 PM
Im loading my gun and heading to town... :mad: :mad: :mad:

CA Stu
04-27-2006, 06:11 PM
Are you high?
Thanks
CA Stu

beerjet
04-27-2006, 06:11 PM
It really sucks when people from other another country invade another country and try to change it to there liking. :idea:
Its a good thing we "americans" are not doing that to another country. :idea:
Or are we :idea:

boatsnblondes
04-27-2006, 06:13 PM
I don't even know if he is legal, I don't care, he's GONE Friday.

boatsnblondes
04-27-2006, 06:16 PM
AND GET THIS!!!!!!! Our legislators have ENDORSED Mondays walkout....they can go with the rest of the bastards......the resolution is actually called "the great resolution of 2006!!!!"
I'm telling you guys, stay low Monday, theres gonna be trouble....I'm locking my doors, and staying inside.....

HammerDown
04-27-2006, 06:21 PM
I hate to say it but, just like high gas prices...nothings going to be done about it. Just talk-talk and more BS :yuk:

HOOTER SLED-
04-27-2006, 06:26 PM
Do you know for sure that your gardener is illegal? If so, why did you hire him in the first place if you stand so strongly against it? Trying to save a buck? Or too lazy to do it yourself? Just curious.

FLEA DIDDY
04-27-2006, 06:36 PM
I just read the article about the english bas-turd that wrote this spanish version also is releasing a spanish/english version that includes catchy tunes like this "These kids have no parents, cause all of these mean laws ... let's not start a war with all these hard workers, they can't help where they were born" If I ever go to a ball game and they are singing this shit I promise as the day is long I will run on the field and knock that tard off his DONKEY. :220v: This makes me sick to my stomach.

boatsnblondes
04-27-2006, 06:39 PM
Mrs., I don't think he is illegal....I talked to my neighbor who is a cop, and he doesn't think so either....but I am just done with these people....I kinda supported them in the start, but not anymore.....redoing our anthem, and raising thier flag above ours, and saying this is Mexican land, and all the rest of the stuff going on......I am done....whether or not he is legal is irrelevant...he's gone....I'll do it myself.....I originally got a guy because I average about 100 hours a week at work...and am just too bone tired to do that myself.....and I just don't have the time....I am working 16-18 on and 12 off.....can you say "what boat? what river????"

Cas
04-27-2006, 06:58 PM
people need to remember all this come election time. The only way to send a message is to NOT re-elect some of this politicians. I seem to remember it's supposed to be "For the People", I truly believe a lot of the politicians have forgotten that.
Most people really need to read up on what their representatives are really representing and if it's what you want. If not, send the message!

cdog
04-27-2006, 07:06 PM
people need to remember all this come election time. The only way to send a message is to NOT re-elect some of this politicians. I seem to remember it's supposed to be "For the People", I truly believe a lot of the politicians have forgotten that.
Most people really need to read up on what their representatives are really representing and if it's what you want. If not, send the message!
Prop 187 was proof that our system no longer works . It's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

HOOTER SLED-
04-27-2006, 07:09 PM
Mrs., I don't think he is illegal....I talked to my neighbor who is a cop, and he doesn't think so either....but I am just done with these people....I kinda supported them in the start, but not anymore.....redoing our anthem, and raising thier flag above ours, and saying this is Mexican land, and all the rest of the stuff going on......I am done....whether or not he is legal is irrelevant...he's gone....I'll do it myself.....I originally got a guy because I average about 100 hours a week at work...and am just too bone tired to do that myself.....and I just don't have the time....I am working 16-18 on and 12 off.....can you say "what boat? what river????"
THESE people? It's a shame you jump to conclusions and assume he follows all this stuff you speak of. Maybe his beliefs are the same as yours?

boatsnblondes
04-27-2006, 07:29 PM
THESE people? It's a shame you jump to conclusions and assume he follows all this stuff you speak of. Maybe his beliefs are the same as yours?
On the same note, how do you know he doesn't?? How do you know someone out there on his route is not gonna get done Monday cause he's down there waving a Mexican flag....better figure out which side your bread is buttered on bro, cause it sure as hell ain't from thiers....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-27-2006, 07:30 PM
and saying this is Mexican land
We stole this land fair and square:D

HOOTER SLED-
04-27-2006, 07:38 PM
On the same note, how do you know he doesn't?? How do you know someone out there on his route is not gonna get done Monday cause he's down there waving a Mexican flag....better figure out which side your bread is buttered on bro, cause it sure as hell ain't from thiers....
Why don't you just man up and ask the dude. Then you can draw your conclusion from there. And I like butter on tortillas.

RitcheyRch
04-27-2006, 08:15 PM
Well stated.
Prop 187 was proof that our system no longer works . It's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

jtmarten
04-27-2006, 08:39 PM
The best idea I've heard on this issue deals with the employers that hire illegals, and would solve the problem rather quickly.
Any employer found to have illegals working for them would be fined, say $100,000 per illegal worker. Nail one or two of THOSE bastards and many others would fire the illegals. Nowhere to work may send them home. Maybe put many of the bastard employers out of business too. They're a HUGE percentage of the problem. Sour the milk and the illegals go away. Obviously other things would have to be in place as well, such as no unemployment benefits for non-citizens. Maybe offer them free bus fare back to Mexico.

boatsnblondes
04-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Why don't you just man up and ask the dude. Then you can draw your conclusion from there. And I like butter on tortillas.
I'm not in the mood to "man up" at this point. I'll do the lawn myself. I just am done with them. And I am not the minority here, I think a lot of folks are saturated with the issue. And I like butter on my tortillas also bro....

bignet
04-27-2006, 10:16 PM
that is probably the most ignorant rant ever....get a f*ckin life and quit bitchin about shit you can't handle....you're just trying to drum up support for an issue no one here can resolve...you wanna bitch? call your congressman, and quit starting political threads in the sandbar...f*ckin idiot....i wish people like you would get this upset over gas prices..people like you are as generic as the villagers in the old frankenstein movies grabbing pitch forks and getting all mouthy...I feel like i'm back in the 1800s and all the white folks are hunting for witches for the salem witch trials..WTF!

FLEA DIDDY
04-27-2006, 10:23 PM
that is probably the most ignorant rant ever....get a f*ckin life and quit bitchin about shit you can't handle....you're just trying to drum up support for an issue no one here can resolve...you wanna bitch? call your congressman, and quit starting political threads in the sandbar...f*ckin idiot....i wish people like you would get this upset over gas prices..people like you are as generic as the villagers in the old frankenstein movies grabbing pitch forks and getting all mouthy...I feel like i'm back in the 1800s and all the white folks are hunting for witches for the salem witch trials..WTF!Welcome to the sandbar cocksucker! :crossx: So your runnin from one immigration thread to the other starting shit? Don't you have some fruit to pick.................

bignet
04-27-2006, 10:26 PM
Welcome to the sandbar cocksucker! :crossx: So your runnin from one immigration thread to the other starting shit? Don't you have some fruit to pick.................
hey...look who picked up a dictionary?

MagicMtnDan
04-27-2006, 10:31 PM
Got this e-mail today...
WASHINGTON (AFP) Immigrants' rights advocates, elated by the
resounding success of Monday's "National Day of Action," which drew
the backing of hundreds of thousands of protesters across the United
States, now are planning a national boycott which they hope will have
an even greater resonance.
Organizers are planning the May 1 "Great American Boycott," urging
illegal immigrants -- who cannot vote a nd who have only limited
political power -- to flex their economic muscle.
Protesters are being urged to refrain from shopping, and to stay away
from school and work.
You should take a moment to let that sink in.
To all the real Americans, you can do one
small thing on May 1st, 2006. It won't be
racist, nor will it be violent. It will not be
boastful, arrogant, selfish, nor distasteful.
What it will do is nullify a movement.
All you have to do is buy something on May 1st. Make up for what they
will try to take away. It doesn't have to be a new car or house
(unless you were already planning on getting one). It simply needs to
be a day of trading.
Hold off grocery buying until May 1st.
Take your wife out to eat that night.
Get the kids pizza, hamburgers, whatever!
Make several trips to the convenience store.
Buy your meals at work.
Fill up your tank.
Shop for clothes, furniture, outdoor equipment.
If it needs to be bought, BUY IT MAY 1st!
Those are just a few suggestions. We're not asking you to spend your
inheritance that day, but just to spend more than you normally would.
Even if it's only a few dollars, this will help soften the blow that
the Mexicans will try to inflict on our economy that day. It sounds
trivial at first, but if this idea gets around, what the Mexicans set
out to do will fail.
NOW COMES THE HARD PART:
This email will not self-destruct if you don't send it to someone.
It will not cause bad luck, nor will it make you impotent.
It will not do some trick or show a cute little animation if you send
it to "X" amount of people.
You will not get paid for doing it.
It will not spread the message though, if it just gets deleted.

boatsnblondes
04-27-2006, 10:40 PM
Well, where should I start??? Oh, thats right.....WELCOME TO THE SANDBAR COCKSUCKER! Now get back and pick some fruit. AS for the gas, If you can afford the boat, then man up on the gas. These guys are costing us so much money I don't think ANYONE knows a good number. The best they can come up with is an educated guesstimate. As for white people chasing witches in the 1800's...there you go again....white people were chasing a lot of things in the 1800's but Salem witchs were not on the list. Your over a hundred years too late dip shit. Get your facts right before you come on, your a focking moron.....bye now, please drive through.

boatsnblondes
04-27-2006, 10:42 PM
And another thing....
"Cheese puffs and blow jobs for all my men!"
Your gay aren't you?

boatsnblondes
04-27-2006, 11:10 PM
Look, I need to take a step back here for a sec and qualify a few things. First of all Hooter has a very valid point. I can not, no matter how angry I am at this situation, and I am, assume anything about these people, specifically, my gardener. So in the morning, I'll take him out his glass of ice water like I always do and say good morning. But I am not going to fire him because that does not accomplish anything. Thanks Hooter, for being the voice of reason in my rant.

GRASS PAY$
04-27-2006, 11:12 PM
Don't do that your going to make me run super in my boat now, It's not going to like that :cry:

boatsnblondes
04-27-2006, 11:31 PM
I wanna ride in that thing...... :)

GRASS PAY$
04-27-2006, 11:47 PM
I wanna ride in that thing...... :)
Any time, I'am not doing anything on monday :rolleyes:

Devilman
04-28-2006, 05:05 AM
Got this e-mail today...
WASHINGTON (AFP) Immigrants' rights advocates, elated by the
resounding success of Monday's "National Day of Action," which drew
the backing of hundreds of thousands of protesters across the United
States, now are planning a national boycott which they hope will have
an even greater resonance.
Organizers are planning the May 1 "Great American Boycott," urging
illegal immigrants -- who cannot vote a nd who have only limited
political power -- to flex their economic muscle.
Protesters are being urged to refrain from shopping, and to stay away
from school and work.
You should take a moment to let that sink in.
To all the real Americans, you can do one
small thing on May 1st, 2006. It won't be
racist, nor will it be violent. It will not be
boastful, arrogant, selfish, nor distasteful.
What it will do is nullify a movement.
All you have to do is buy something on May 1st. Make up for what they
will try to take away. It doesn't have to be a new car or house
(unless you were already planning on getting one). It simply needs to
be a day of trading.
Hold off grocery buying until May 1st.
Take your wife out to eat that night.
Get the kids pizza, hamburgers, whatever!
Make several trips to the convenience store.
Buy your meals at work.
Fill up your tank.
Shop for clothes, furniture, outdoor equipment.
If it needs to be bought, BUY IT MAY 1st!
Those are just a few suggestions. We're not asking you to spend your
inheritance that day, but just to spend more than you normally would.
Even if it's only a few dollars, this will help soften the blow that
the Mexicans will try to inflict on our economy that day. It sounds
trivial at first, but if this idea gets around, what the Mexicans set
out to do will fail.
NOW COMES THE HARD PART:
This email will not self-destruct if you don't send it to someone.
It will not cause bad luck, nor will it make you impotent.
It will not do some trick or show a cute little animation if you send
it to "X" amount of people.
You will not get paid for doing it.
It will not spread the message though, if it just gets deleted.
That should be pretty easy, URGING them to do something that comes naturally... Funny... :rollside: They're gonna "flex their economic muscle" by not buying anything, but you can bet they'll stay planted on American soil, where they have it made. :rolleyes:

Sportin' Wood
04-28-2006, 07:19 AM
Forgive my ignorence, but don't welfare checks come out at the first of the month? Think they will boycott that? Just wondering?