PDA

View Full Version : Force! Any last words?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
05-23-2005, 09:38 AM
Ok, most of you know I am about to buy the Force. I really need any negative info PMed to me please. Facts only.
It's a big decision and any help would be greatly appreciated.
It will be a 29 open bow with canopies.

Kilrtoy
05-23-2005, 09:55 AM
I almost bought one......I like them........

alfonzo
05-23-2005, 10:21 AM
Ok, most of you know I am about to buy the Force. I really need any negative info PMed to me please. Facts only.
It will be a 29 open bow with canopies.If you like it, then buy it....Jackhole. hurry up I wanna check it out!!!! ;)

Bre
05-23-2005, 10:28 AM
Do you have any pics of it? Or is it gonna be brand new?

LESSON LEARNED
05-23-2005, 10:41 AM
If you don't mind me asking, What r u paying for it and what motor package?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
05-23-2005, 10:48 AM
It is new Bre, I can't say the price but it will only have a 525 with xr drive.

Bre
05-23-2005, 10:51 AM
I think Force is a good choice...... PLus it will have one of EVOs trailers on it :p

LESSON LEARNED
05-23-2005, 10:57 AM
Force is a great boat from what I here........Good Luck and Congrats....
There will be a 2005 F-29 TCM900efi for sale in early October if you back out.....140k - 145k.......
Have Fun...

Kilrtoy
05-23-2005, 11:08 AM
That is alot of boat with such a little engine......
What kinda sped are you gonna see. 75...... The hull will never get to its potential.......

the_gray_goose
05-23-2005, 11:13 AM
Single 525 or twin 525?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
I know, I just want good reliable power that will see 80. And $$$ has a lot to do with it. I will always be a two boat owner. I love the ocean too much.
Thats a different story though.
OK and the wife gets scared too!!!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
Single 525 or twin 525?
Single

Kilrtoy
05-23-2005, 11:14 AM
I know, I just want good reliable power that will see 80. And $$$ has a lot to do with it. I will always be a two boat owner. I love the ocean too much.
Thats a different story though.
OK and the wife gets scared too!!!
Dont blame the wife.......

the_gray_goose
05-23-2005, 11:19 AM
Single
Mike you had better ride in one with that setup before you buy it. That is a lot of boat to get on plane with a single motor. it may do 75 mph but if it takes 15 sec to plane it will be no fun to drive it with more than 2 people.
Lisa"s uncle is putting his 28 daytona up for sale this week. I what you to look at it. May be the perfect fit. two teage 500 w/xr drives. boat is clean.

Jrocket
05-23-2005, 11:35 AM
That is alot of boat for a 525.Also alot of boat for a single bravo1.Force does a great job though.

79 HUSTLER
05-23-2005, 11:41 AM
Mike you had better ride in one with that setup before you buy it. That is a lot of boat to get on plane with a single motor. it may do 75 mph but if it takes 15 sec to plane it will be no fun to drive it with more than 2 people.
Lisa"s uncle is putting his 28 daytona up for sale this week. I what you to look at it. May be the perfect fit. two teage 500 w/xr drives. boat is clean.
There is no way that it will take this boat 15 seconds to plane. I have a 29 Force with 550ish horsepower and a B-Max that robs more power than a XR drive ever will. It only takes my boat seconds to plane and I get no bow rise what ever. You should see around 80 mph in the right conditions as that is around what mine will run... Planing does not seem effected whether I have 2, 4 or 6 people in the boat. Now that they do not have a few employees that were there before, I feel they are a good company. I have nothing but great things to say about John.. KELLY :) :)

Kilrtoy
05-23-2005, 02:57 PM
. Now that they do not have a few employees that were there before, I feel they are a good company. I have nothing but great things to say about John.. KELLY :) :)
REALLY who is missing.......
and what was up....

Jrocket
05-23-2005, 03:10 PM
REALLY who is missing.......
and what was up....
Just think about it for a second.I Danno who could it be?

Jrocket
05-23-2005, 03:10 PM
I wonder what kind of boat I could afford if I sold all my assets just to buy 1 bitchen boat and maybe a couple nice cars........but instead we choose to own an array of items that are COST effective a not so famous poet
So I see the PM's finally made it back to ya! :2purples:

jackpunx
05-23-2005, 03:13 PM
I like force.Its a good looking boat.. Ive been in Deano's (about 130mph) with twins.. and it was solid.. .
but I went for a ride in the top cat this weekend.. (Talen bottom.). I was toatlly impressed.. made me think about getting a TopCat.. but.. the bottoms are only 26' long..

Jrocket
05-23-2005, 03:23 PM
Jackpunx...sorry about backing into your boat today.

MOBrien
05-23-2005, 03:34 PM
Have you spoken with NorCalCat (Erik) yet? He took delivery of a new Force 29'er last summer and may be able to share some good inside info. I know he scarfed the 540 that it came with already (at very few hours).....but Force stood by it and I believe did a COMPLETE replacement for him. I'm a big fan of Force products and I'm pretty certain you'd be very happy with that hull. True to an earlier post though, you may want to bounce up to a larger motor for a boat that big even if it does hurt the wallet a bit. All the more reason to make contact with NorCalCat before you finalize your purchase. It takes a lot of power to get that sucker on plane in a timely fashion. And, when you're spending that kinda cha-ching for a toy.....another $10K isn't that big of a deal.
Good luck & let us know what ya get.
-MOB :clover:

Three Days Only
05-23-2005, 03:46 PM
BJ.......................
Dont kill yourself over it, you going to have two boats again, and most likely a third. Make sure you can resell it. Who the hell is going to want a single engine 29 with one 525.
You pal
Herman

Kilrtoy
05-23-2005, 03:58 PM
hey hermie I bought some suits off the center rack and almost need two cards

Charley
05-23-2005, 04:10 PM
Jackpunx...sorry about backing into your boat today.
you rear ended his stroker?

DrewDown
05-23-2005, 04:45 PM
I say great choice. The most important thing is that you like it and it seems like you do, so go for it. As mentioned before, that boat will take on a new life with more power than a 525. So I would either start with more power or put a vortech on it later. I don't blame your wife for being scared to ride with you :D

Jrocket
05-23-2005, 04:52 PM
you rear ended his stroker?
More the trailer but it will have to be fixed either way.I already have it under control.

Kilrtoy
05-23-2005, 05:11 PM
More the trailer but it will have to be fixed either way.I already have it under control.
J, was high on Kool Aid, should have called the eliminator police on him.....

Keith E. Sayre
05-23-2005, 05:11 PM
If you are looking for a single engine cat, our new Boss Cat 28' can be built
closed bow or open bow/mid cabin. With a Merc 525 in it, it'll run between
85 to 90 mph right out of the box. Ok it'll run almost 90 mph with an its box
and a 2" shortie drive and a regular bravo 1 4 blade. Bob Teague drove it
about a month ago without the shortie drive and recorded 85 mph for a
Powerboat test and indicated that he was on the rev limiter and thought
that it had 2 to 3 more with a bigger prop. Once again, that was no shortie
drive, std prop, 525 and xr on an its box. it's 28' long. It doesn't porpoise
unless you smack it real hard in the midrange, then 2 small hops and it sets
down perfectly. it's a very fast planing boat that turns hard and leans the
right way in a turn. The tooling is as good as I've ever seen.
Price with 525/XR/ITS box--full hydraulic on a triple axle trailer with bimini top, cover,and all the extras about $105,000 plus tax.
If you want a used boat, how about a 2002 Eliminator 28' low deck with fresh Teague rebuilt HP500's, 110 mph, not a scratch on this one. Sales price $110,000 and it's loaded with everything including big cd system.
I've got several others to consider also. 2004 Magic 28' 496HO,
1997 Am offshore 31' twin blown 572's, 2001 Eliminator 30' fresh big inch carbed Daytona, 25' Talon with #6 drive and all the horsepower! 26' Howard
cat 2001 blown 502, 1999 Eliminator 25' HP500, 2001 Spectre Cat 30 twin300's looks new $95,000!!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
928-680-1400

Jrocket
05-23-2005, 05:15 PM
J, was high on Kool Aid, should have called the eliminator police on him.....
I must have been,but Gary is having it fixed and I'm paying the bill.

roln 20s
05-23-2005, 07:42 PM
I really like the Force Offshore and think its a great Havasu boat and still a great buy. Sandbar Mike's boat is just beautiful--on and off the water. Definately a good buy--with a solid and reliable motor package. Sounds like a no brainer...I wish Danno was still there.
Roln 20s

jackpunx
05-24-2005, 07:49 AM
I must have been,but Gary is having it fixed and I'm paying the bill.
Im comin for you JR

jackpunx
05-24-2005, 07:50 AM
If you are looking for a single engine cat, our new Boss Cat 28' can be built
closed bow or open bow/mid cabin. With a Merc 525 in it, it'll run between
85 to 90 mph right out of the box. Ok it'll run almost 90 mph with an its box
and a 2" shortie drive and a regular bravo 1 4 blade. Bob Teague drove it
about a month ago without the shortie drive and recorded 85 mph for a
Powerboat test and indicated that he was on the rev limiter and thought
that it had 2 to 3 more with a bigger prop. Once again, that was no shortie
drive, std prop, 525 and xr on an its box. it's 28' long. It doesn't porpoise
unless you smack it real hard in the midrange, then 2 small hops and it sets
down perfectly. it's a very fast planing boat that turns hard and leans the
right way in a turn. The tooling is as good as I've ever seen.
Price with 525/XR/ITS box--full hydraulic on a triple axle trailer with bimini top, cover,and all the extras about $105,000 plus tax.
If you want a used boat, how about a 2002 Eliminator 28' low deck with fresh Teague rebuilt HP500's, 110 mph, not a scratch on this one. Sales price $110,000 and it's loaded with everything including big cd system.
I've got several others to consider also. 2004 Magic 28' 496HO,
1997 Am offshore 31' twin blown 572's, 2001 Eliminator 30' fresh big inch carbed Daytona, 25' Talon with #6 drive and all the horsepower! 26' Howard
cat 2001 blown 502, 1999 Eliminator 25' HP500, 2001 Spectre Cat 30 twin300's looks new $95,000!!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
928-680-1400
Hey Keith,
Has anyone put big power in the boss cat yet?.. I went for a ride in a top cat.. I was so impressed with the way it handled I could imagine what the boss cat would do..

NorCalCat
05-24-2005, 08:54 AM
Like MOB said, I have a Force 29 and love it. I took delivery of it last summer, and already blew the engine. Force stood behind it all the way. There are several things to think about when buying a boat of this caliber. Quality of workmanship, value, and customer service. The quality of this boat is outstanding. I have had several boats and the Force has some of the best finishing touched I have seen. Also, the quality of the rigging is superior. (the Kool Aid gang may argue) For the value, Force comes just about loaded. I did my homework and from the beginning I had my eye on Force, I tried to talk myself out of it and I could not. The value was fare too good. For customer service, well this is another story...Force has exemplified some of the most top notch customer service I have ever experienced. I had engine problems and Force arranged for me to drop the boat off and they fixed the problem. Well, come to find out the guy that built the engine was building short distance drag engines and it wouldn't hold up. I ended up busting a rod that lead to a complete failure. Force stepped up and replaced the engine. they built me a bred new engine in-house. On top of that, I live in Northern California and HWY 5 gets real long after your 5 trip to the shop. Force delivered my boat to my doorstep.
Ron the guy who builds the engines is about 9 months into the company and I have heard nothing but great things about his engines. Real good guy and my engine is running stronger than ever. John, who is the General Manager is doing a great job. He has stood behind his boats 100%. you have a problem call him on his cell, weekend, weekday whatever, and he will do whatever is needed. He is a real stand up guy. You do not have to worry about the Sales Guy in him, because there is none. What you see is what you get. No bull shit at all, unlike other sales people.
For power I went with a 540. Plaining, is so quick. You never loose sight of the horizon and it is plenty of power. (although I now wish I went bigger) I am not sure about the 525. I hear it is a good set up and will do the job but pricey. Ron does build a beautiful engine. Between the graphics and the engine package, those are the most difficult decisions to make.
Overall, you will not go wrong if you decide to buy a Force. The guys in the shop take care of you and the product is amazing.
Good luck!
Cheers. :lightsabe

Sandbar Mike
05-24-2005, 01:42 PM
Like MOB said, I have a Force 29 and love it. I took delivery of it last summer, and already blew the engine. Force stood behind it all the way. There are several things to think about when buying a boat of this caliber. Quality of workmanship, value, and customer service. The quality of this boat is outstanding. I have had several boats and the Force has some of the best finishing touched I have seen. Also, the quality of the rigging is superior. (the Kool Aid gang may argue) For the value, Force comes just about loaded. I did my homework and from the beginning I had my eye on Force, I tried to talk myself out of it and I could not. The value was fare too good. For customer service, well this is another story...Force has exemplified some of the most top notch customer service I have ever experienced. I had engine problems and Force arranged for me to drop the boat off and they fixed the problem. Well, come to find out the guy that built the engine was building short distance drag engines and it wouldn't hold up. I ended up busting a rod that lead to a complete failure. Force stepped up and replaced the engine. they built me a bred new engine in-house. On top of that, I live in Northern California and HWY 5 gets real long after your 5 trip to the shop. Force delivered my boat to my doorstep.
Ron the guy who builds the engines is about 9 months into the company and I have heard nothing but great things about his engines. Real good guy and my engine is running stronger than ever. John, who is the General Manager is doing a great job. He has stood behind his boats 100%. you have a problem call him on his cell, weekend, weekday whatever, and he will do whatever is needed. He is a real stand up guy. You do not have to worry about the Sales Guy in him, because there is none. What you see is what you get. No bull shit at all, unlike other sales people.
For power I went with a 540. Plaining, is so quick. You never loose sight of the horizon and it is plenty of power. (although I now wish I went bigger) I am not sure about the 525. I hear it is a good set up and will do the job but pricey. Ron does build a beautiful engine. Between the graphics and the engine package, those are the most difficult decisions to make.
Overall, you will not go wrong if you decide to buy a Force. The guys in the shop take care of you and the product is amazing.
Good luck!
Dam, Can you say cheer leader. :D :D
They are good looking boats, I liked the lines more than anything. Force looks very low profile, even though alot of free board and Good cabin room, My kids luve it! Nothing like turning the fans on letting kids watch a DVD or crash out.
Frind of AA, Good Luck! Tell John and Brad hello for me.

ADDICTED
05-24-2005, 01:55 PM
So Lets see pictures of this 29 with canopys? :idea:

plaster dave
05-24-2005, 02:19 PM
Good luck!
I know the shop and the guy that built the motors for force, he did all the machining for my motor and set cam time. I have only had 1 prob. with my motor cause we reused the rocker studs and broke 1 but that was my fault cause they look good. :hammerhea The shop in question I would bet money on fixed that motor not the in house guy. On a side note same shop rebuilt the Jesse James motor 1 week before the LA. boat show cause it blew up 1st time out so it can happen to anyone.

unleashed
05-24-2005, 02:51 PM
I think Brad lageman used to do Force's motors(Builds drag motors). Force now has a new inhouse guy that supposebly is doing topnotch work for a good price. Goodluck with your choice, I think the 29 force is a very good boat for the money. I used to have one and the thing planes faster than most cats out there and feels very safe.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

NorCalCat
05-24-2005, 03:57 PM
Dam, Can you say cheer leader. :D :D
They are good looking boats, I liked the lines more than anything. Force looks very low profile, even though alot of free board and Good cabin room, My kids luve it! Nothing like turning the fans on letting kids watch a DVD or crash out.
Frind of AA, Good Luck! Tell John and Brad hello for me.
Mike, I tell it how it is. Hows the hog runn'n?
Thanks for the call! :yuk:

MarkK
07-20-2005, 01:54 PM
where's the pics of the new boat?? I have been lookin - post some up!

RiverDave
07-20-2005, 02:14 PM
On a side note same shop rebuilt the Jesse James motor 1 week before the LA. boat show cause it blew up 1st time out so it can happen to anyone.
Really? I knew that boat went through a few drives, but never heard of any motor problems..
RD

NorCalCat
07-20-2005, 02:14 PM
What happened? Did you pull the trigger?

BoatFloating
07-20-2005, 03:10 PM
What happened? Did you pull the trigger?
He bought a used Elimnator instead. :supp:

Kilrtoy
07-20-2005, 03:13 PM
Also, the quality of the rigging is superior. (the Kool Aid gang may argue) For the value, Force comes just about loaded.
There is nothing to argue about it is a nice boat.....

Essex29
07-21-2005, 08:23 AM
Can you get the 29 in an open bow? Doubt it, but how about an open bow walk thru?

NorCalCat
07-21-2005, 08:34 AM
Can you get the 29 in an open bow? Doubt it, but how about an open bow walk thru?
Yes you can.
http://www.forceoffshore.com/29Cat.asp

andy01
09-07-2006, 07:57 PM
I wonder what was in that PM that made him go buy a 30 Daytona and cut a hole in the front of it.......

unleashed
09-07-2006, 08:38 PM
I wonder what was in that PM that made him go buy a 30 Daytona and cut a hole in the front of it.......
They probably told him how easy the resale on the daytona would be!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx: :)

FREIND OF AA AND TA
09-08-2006, 09:15 AM
How in the hell did this get dug up??? I bought the Daytona because of the twins! The Force was a great boat but the 32 with twins was getting too pricey for me. The Daytona has turned out to be an awesome boat and I am glad I bought it. The only reason I am selling it, or at least putting it in spam is because I miss the ocean so much that I need a pontoon for the lake and a different boat for home .
I have had two awesome seasons with the Eliminator with not one single problem. The open bow made it ten times better for my families needs. We have room for everyone and more now. It's like a 90 mph deck boat that is way stable and dry.

mbrown2
09-08-2006, 09:54 AM
They probably told him how easy the resale on the daytona would be!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx: :)
That's the pot calling the Kettle BLACK.....32 for 120K with 800's?....hmmmm:):):)

TOBTEK
09-08-2006, 12:27 PM
How in the hell did this get dug up??? I bought the Daytona because of the twins! The Force was a great boat but the 32 with twins was getting too pricey for me. The Daytona has turned out to be an awesome boat and I am glad I bought it. The only reason I am selling it, or at least putting it in spam is because I miss the ocean so much that I need a pontoon for the lake and a different boat for home .
I have had two awesome seasons with the Eliminator with not one single problem. The open bow made it ten times better for my families needs. We have room for everyone and more now. It's like a 90 mph deck boat that is way stable and dry.
THATS the exact reason they took a sawzal to ours as well! the closed bows look better! but ours sure is user friendly. nice to have the best of both worlds. What do ya think they will say when I want them to cut open a 30' flat deck :rollside:

Cole Trickle
09-08-2006, 12:29 PM
[/B]
What do ya think they will say when I want them to cut open a 30' flat deck :rollside:
NO!!;) :crossx:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
09-08-2006, 08:19 PM
That's the pot calling the Kettle BLACK.....32 for 120K with 800's?....hmmmm:):):)
I was trying not to say it!!!!! :rollside:

CornWater
09-09-2006, 09:56 AM
Ouch....
:cry:

unleashed
09-10-2006, 09:12 AM
LOL!:)
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Parkertime
09-10-2006, 07:05 PM
Does anybody know how the customer service is since John left Force?

NorCalCat
09-11-2006, 03:09 PM
I haven't heard a thing. But I will find out soon. I will be heading down in a month or two so I will keep you posted.
Thatis a big loss for Force to lose Jon.
Just my $.02

Charley
09-11-2006, 11:23 PM
post \/\/ l-l( )R3 ownz :D

2forcefull
01-22-2007, 08:18 AM
I've had nothing but good from force, I had a leak in the imco steering ram of my last force, they sent me a hole new ram that day!

Da Twins
01-23-2007, 08:24 PM
I haven't heard a thing. But I will find out soon. I will be heading down in a month or two so I will keep you posted.
Thatis a big loss for Force to lose Jon.
Just my $.02
Ken is doing a great job, he riged my 29 and did a great job

2forcefull
01-24-2007, 01:33 PM
what day you going to the boat show twins?

dumbandyoung
01-24-2007, 01:39 PM
theres a 29 forsale

2forcefull
01-24-2007, 06:27 PM
theres a 29 forsale
what???? do you have a sister? easykiller?

Da Twins
01-30-2007, 03:07 PM
what day you going to the boat show twins?
don't know yet, i think i will go 1st sat. & one
weekday

dumbandyoung
02-01-2007, 01:22 PM
what???? do you have a sister? easykiller?
:D

2forcefull
02-14-2007, 05:22 AM
don't know yet, i think i will go 1st sat. & one
weekday
Soooooo, how was the show?

TSPM
02-14-2007, 09:20 AM
theres a 29 forsale
We have a NEW (ZERO HRS NEVER DEMO'ed) FORCE 29 Canopy / Teague 900 EFI at a veruy good number if anyone is interested.

2forcefull
02-15-2007, 07:18 AM
Is It The Red And White One?post A Pic & Price?

NorCalCat
02-15-2007, 11:56 AM
We have a NEW (ZERO HRS NEVER DEMO'ed) FORCE 29 Canopy / Teague 900 EFI at a veruy good number if anyone is interested.
Isn't this one in New York. Been for sale for 2 plus years?

TSPM
02-15-2007, 03:13 PM
Isn't this one in New York. Been for sale for 2 plus years?
Yeah its in NY, insurance has been issue here with big HP cats, lost a number of sales and people here are not sure about TEAGUE motors either.

mr.warlock
02-17-2007, 07:41 AM
that seems like a small boat for NY. cant you trade that into force for a bigger boat.

TSPM
02-17-2007, 08:26 AM
that seems like a small boat for NY. cant you trade that into force for a bigger boat.
The boats OK for here ... Long Island Sound or the Great South Bay ( kinda like a big lake).
FORCE said no to a trade.........they were supposed to sell it out there for us so we could get a 32 canopy ....... that never happend.
Nordic has offered to put the boat at the factory in Havasu for us. Lonnie thinks it would sell in a flash. We have gotten a number of calls on the boat in the past few weeks so we will see what happens. It is a really nice piece.......can't believe its still here. Its been kept inside the whole time BTW.

mr.warlock
02-17-2007, 08:33 PM
Thats funny... I heard that you were suppose to have it delivered to Force LAST May?? I was looking at it then.. But you never showed up with it....
Hmmm oh well always two sides to a story.... Sounds like you you have it all figured out. Good luck with the nordics. I love the 27'!

TSPM
02-18-2007, 08:40 AM
Sort of...... We spoke about sending it and a potential customer for the boat. BUT.....between the shipping and Forces commision on the deal it was not worth doing. Figured out? ......... Sort of :idea: LOL
It was easier and cheaper to fly the client to NY for the day to see the boat. Problem was they would not supply the contact info to us at the time. In addition back in April/May of 2006 we had a number of people from the East Coast interested in the boat, unfortuneatly none of the deals went through for variuos reason like insurance or bad credit. So at the time it made sense to keep the boat in NY and work those deals. It was a sounder business decission. I am surprised you did not call us to see the boat. I should have posted those arrangements here on HOT BOAT..... Oh Well :)
Yeah....the Nordic 27 is really nice boat.... Thanks..... We have a sweet red one in stock with a 525 and all the upgrades if anyone is interested in that boat as well....... www.T-SPM.com .......

mr.warlock
02-18-2007, 10:52 AM
whats the price and options that you have the 27'?

TSPM
02-18-2007, 02:42 PM
whats the price and options that you have the 27'?
click the link above and go to "BOATS IN STOCK"
Call us at 631.724.8707 We will go over all option...too many to list. If you need our Toll Free # post here on HB.
We will also be at the Desert Storm PR in April.
heres the link again...... www.T-SPM.com