PDA

View Full Version : Kerr Lake

NATE480
05-23-2005, 11:48 AM
Hello everyone, New here so I thought I would ask if anyone is around N. NC or S. VA? Kerr lake? I'll be there this weekend, anyone else?

promod
05-23-2005, 12:20 PM
who is dis fill use in with info mike lives in cary also {sleekcraft76}

NATE480
05-23-2005, 01:08 PM
Do What??

sleekcraft76
05-23-2005, 05:15 PM
yes we live in cary!,were do you live ,we boat at lake jorden it is only 10 min down the road lot of hot boats around here.

NATE480
05-23-2005, 07:17 PM
Downtown Cary (by the old elementary school). I was at Jordan Sat and Sun
trying to tune and Get ready for this coming weekend! We should get up and go out sometime, could really use some experience for this is my first jet boat.
Where in Cary are ya?

promod
05-24-2005, 02:59 AM
good deal glad to see we have another one, mike leaves right off of manard road and i live in angier about 20min away so we all need to hook up with yeah and help ya out

NATE480
05-24-2005, 03:54 AM
Sounds good, hopefully I'll be back runnin Thurs or Fri and leaving Fri evening
for Kerr. Let me know if you guys will be around. I might come back Sun and go to Jordan Mon. I like Kerr cause I have friends and family up there with there boats and toys, and cause the lake is bigger but anyhow!

Mrs.sleekcraft76
05-24-2005, 04:06 AM
Sounds good, hopefully I'll be back runnin Thurs or Fri and leaving Fri evening
for Kerr. Let me know if you guys will be around. I might come back Sun and go to Jordan Mon. I like Kerr cause I have friends and family up there with there boats and toys, and cause the lake is bigger but anyhow!
Welcome, I'm Jamie. Mike's wife. I glad to see another boater around Cary. Mike's going to PM you with his cell number so we all can get together sometime and go boating.
There's also Travis and Kathy that have a jet, they live in Chapel Hill. There's Danny and Monica (Lady Warhawk) in Morrisville. You have Alan and Amy (Bubba and Mrs. Bubba). Alan's my brother. We have awhole gang of them.
Can't wait to meet ya. Have a safe and fun weekend.

Lady Warhawk
05-24-2005, 04:49 AM
Downtown Cary (by the old elementary school). I was at Jordan Sat and Sun
trying to tune and Get ready for this coming weekend! We should get up and go out sometime, could really use some experience for this is my first jet boat.
Where in Cary are ya?
Hey Nate, I'm Monica, and my hub is Danny. We also go to Jordan. Right now it's hard for us to get to the lake, as our son was in an auto accident on Mother's Day. Hopefully one afternoon when he gets out of the hospital we can all meet at Jordan. I sure could use some sun, and fun, and a beer or twelve :2purples:
I was born in Cary, but it's grown so much I hardly know my way around there anymore. I even went to the old elementry school :eek:
Danny wants to know what kind of boat you have. We have a 21 ft warhawk tunnel, with a blown 502.
Welcome to the boards :cool:

Mrs.sleekcraft76
05-24-2005, 05:43 AM
who is dis fill use in with info mike lives in cary also {sleekcraft76}
You have to excuse Grant, he sucked one to many towels :D JK

promod
05-24-2005, 05:57 AM
You have to excuse Grant, he sucked one to many towels :D JK
no you didn't go there, lmfao hey there's a first time for everything
nate don't mind them women ya know how they are lol ha ha just kidding girls no offense

NATE480
05-24-2005, 07:04 AM
Hey guys, nice to hear from all of you. I had no clue that there were this many people so close by with the same interests.
Monica, sorry to hear about your son, I'm sure thats a tough situation.
If I can help let me know I work at a body shop though I know that doesn't help with your son. Tell Danny I have a 1972 18ft Tahiti with what seems to be a stock 454 and a berkeley jet. Hopefully I can put up some pics soon, I have to figure out how first.
Jamie, nice to hear from you. Tell Mike I'll look for his PM but not sure where to look. I would like to get together with all of you guys, sounds like you guys got a pretty nice size crowd. I will have to get some of my friends to join us as well, talking about loving being on the lake, they don't stop!

Mrs.sleekcraft76
05-24-2005, 08:20 AM
Can't wait!!

Mrs.sleekcraft76
05-24-2005, 08:21 AM
no you didn't go there, lmfao hey there's a first time for everything
nate don't mind them women ya know how they are lol ha ha just kidding girls no offense
I had to. :D You know how we are Grant, causing trouble and stirring sh*t. Hope to see everyone soon.

Jr Jetter
05-24-2005, 10:37 AM
Hey Nate...
Just wanted to say hello from Charlotte. Several of us are getting together this weekend here in Charlotte at Mtn Isle lake, going to start Friday and end sometime on Monday (lol....never enough of a good time). A few of the Raleigh area folks should be joining us, you are more than welcome too as well, the more the merrier.
At some point this summer, we (Charlotte jetters) are going to go to Lake Jordan to visit our friends on their "home lake", and have discussed the possibility of the Kerr lake area as well.
Also, just to let you know, come join us at the Lake James get togethers, it is an awesome lake and scenery !! So far we are there for the July 4th weekend, and the Halloween weekend this year. Should be some old threads on here from last Halloween's get together, many pictures posted !!

NATE480
05-24-2005, 10:53 AM
Let me know about Jordan and Kerr this summer and I'll have everyone I know together, they r always ready for a party! Kerr is a little further for me but I prefer it, I appreciate the invite though, I'll try to make it over your way this year as soon as I see the boat is runnin like I want it to! I'm still tuning as I just bought it Tues last week.