PDA

View Full Version : To my Jetboat Friends.

Danhercules
05-23-2005, 08:34 PM
There have been many of you who keep asking about my stituation with my Mother. Good news and bad. The bad is she finnaly passed. The Good news is she is no longer in pain and with my father. I have been waiting for this, the last month has been so hard. I just wanted to let all of you know that have been asking about her. Thanks for all your support. I will see you on the water soon.
Thanks again. DanHercules.

MudPumper
05-23-2005, 08:38 PM
Dan, Gina and I send our condolences. You and your family are in our prayers. Take comfort in knowing she is in a better place. :smile:

sleekcrafter
05-23-2005, 08:42 PM
Sorry for you loss Dan, the important part is that she is not suffering. My prayers are with you. I lost my last grand parent friday, at the age of 95. He lived a full life, out lived all but two siblings. Got to the point in his life that the pain and suffering was too but and decided to let go. take care Dan
Sleek

Miss Perfect
05-23-2005, 08:43 PM
So sorry to hear this Dan. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
MP

LakesOnly
05-23-2005, 08:54 PM
Anything you need Dan, just ask.
Your bud,
Paul

Nucking futs
05-23-2005, 09:03 PM
Sorry for your loss Dan. I know its been a rough few months for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Amy And your family.
If you need anything you know where I am.
Tim

flat broke
05-23-2005, 09:08 PM
Dan,
It sounds like you have perfect perspective on the situation, which is hopefully bringing you as much peace as possible. If you need anything just give me or Hacker a call. Our prayers are with you and your mother.
Best regards,
Chris

dmontzsta
05-23-2005, 09:23 PM
Dan, I had no idea you were going through this. It is great that you can see the good side of things, keep your head up, they are both happy and always with you.

Cs19
05-23-2005, 09:25 PM
Dan, very sorry to hear this. Hang in there bud, let us know if theres anything..anything at all we can do.
CS

ANY&ALL
05-23-2005, 09:30 PM
sorry to here about your loss, hang in there she's in a better place you have our support.

Brooski
05-23-2005, 09:49 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss Dan. Take care and call if you need anything.

Squirtin Thunder
05-23-2005, 10:13 PM
Dan,
You can give me a call if you just want to bullshit or need to talk !!! I don't mind the 3hr calls. Hell its too hot here right now to do much anything else during the day !!! We hit 116* today !!! Smoken Hot !!! If you need to just get away the Door is open !!!
Jim
928-704-1158

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-24-2005, 12:07 AM
Sorry for the lost dan. i feel your pain brotha. I lost both grandmothers last year,my uncle last month and my son( my pitbull) january. I totally feel you bro. If you need anything just holla at me. You have alot of friends on here that there for you. I know you dont know alot of us personally but we are here brotha;)
396(michael)

kojac
05-24-2005, 02:33 AM
Dan,
I feel your pain, My sympathies are with you and your family. God bless you.
Kojac

Wicked Performance Boats
05-24-2005, 04:04 AM
Dan, You are in our prayers. Be at peace, your mother is. Mr. & Mrs. Budlight

hack job
05-24-2005, 05:35 AM
Dan , iam sorry to hear about your loss , i know this has been tough for you and the last couple of months has been real tough . let us know if there is any thing we can do. best wishes

Wicked Performance Boats
05-24-2005, 06:22 AM
Sorry for your loss. I know what your going through.I was daddy's little girl and my dad just died 3 weeks ago and he was in a wheelchair for 16 yrs. he loss the use from the waist down from his Heart problems and 1 whole lung and 1/4 of the other lung from Cancer. He is now in a way better place. best thing that could of happened.They can walk, laugh, run, talk to family and friends that have past. They are all smiling and watching out for us. Our Blessings are with you and all your family. Remember the good times. Julie,Pat and Adam - Mr.&Mrs Budlight and Son (WPB )

Hustler
05-24-2005, 06:38 AM
Dan, Candi and I will have you guys in our prayers and like every one else has said, if there is any you need please dont hesitate to ask.

Mrs CP 19
05-24-2005, 07:49 AM
So very sorry to hear. You are in our thoughts and prayers. No more suffering for her and at rest now is the key. But it is still hard to ease the pain of losing a loved, especially Mom..Bless you. Jill

460 jus getn it
05-24-2005, 10:37 AM
very sorry to hear that. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

victorfb
05-24-2005, 10:59 AM
Hey Dan, we are truelly sorry and sad to hear the news. there is not much that can be said that helps in times like these, but just know we are all here for you. and know that a mothers love never dies. you will feel her in your heart forever. stay strong and may god put a special blessing on your family.

Squirtcha?
05-24-2005, 06:20 PM
Hey Dan
Condolences here as well. My never knowing your mom, I can only say she's got a fine son and that's a direct reflection her. She can be proud.
Other Dan

steelcomp
05-24-2005, 06:28 PM
Dan, looks like you got a lot of people in your corner....well, add one more. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Take time to greive, be sad, shed your tears and enjoy the memories...in this you'll find peace and healing.
:chi: :clover:

Floored
05-24-2005, 06:39 PM
As long as you have the memories they are always with you. God Bless

moneysucker
05-24-2005, 07:21 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with both you and Amy. Hope things get better for you. All bad things are followed by good. You have a few coming.