PDA

View Full Version : Immigration.....Were such bad americans....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-27-2006, 07:38 PM
has anyone even thought about mexico???? Lets talk about thier system for a minute. 85% of thier millitary is guarding the southern borders. They dont want and people from south of them in thier counrty. They just killed some people that was entering thier country down there. They are the most strict when it comes to immigration. If we did that then we would be devils. We are already bad people for just deporting them back. WTF????????????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Gas prices are fricken outreagous and illegals are taking over. What the F*CK is going on here????????? :mad: :mad: :mad:

dmontzsta
04-27-2006, 07:50 PM
shut up fag. :yuk:

redneckcharlie
04-27-2006, 07:54 PM
is he wrong? :mad:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-27-2006, 08:09 PM
shut up fag. :yuk:
hey queerboy, go back to swinging on lucky nuts... :yuk: :yuk:

boatsnblondes
04-27-2006, 08:24 PM
Whoa....whats this all about????

BigBlockBaja
04-27-2006, 08:27 PM
Whoa....whats this all about????
Homos looking for love...

Rexone
04-27-2006, 09:01 PM
Gas prices are fricken outreagous and illegals are taking over. What the F*CK is going on here????????? :mad: :mad: :mad:
We have elected a bunch of power and money hungry pussies to fill our government that really dont' give two shits about our laws or what's best or right for our country. That's what's goin on.
Everyone who is pissed about this issue and doesn't vote should think about that. Change will only happen if everyone speaks and those pussies out of office in November.

cdog
04-27-2006, 09:14 PM
has anyone even thought about mexico???? Lets talk about thier system for a minute. 85% of thier millitary is guarding the southern borders. They dont want and people from south of them in thier counrty. They just killed some people that was entering thier country down there. They are the most strict when it comes to immigration. If we did that then we would be devils. We are already bad people for just deporting them back. WTF????????????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
This is true I have seen the border of Belize and mexico. Tons of mexicant military on their southern border. Fuk it. It's time for revolution!

04-27-2006, 09:41 PM
We have elected a bunch of power and money hungry pussies to fill our government that really dont' give two shits about our laws or what's best or right for our country. That's what's goin on.
Everyone who is pissed about this issue and doesn't vote should think about that. Change will only happen if everyone speaks and those pussies out of office in November.
that is so true

bignet
04-27-2006, 10:08 PM
all this bullshit immigration threads need to be moved into the political discussion forum...u fags are f*ckin up the sandbar mojo....this is the sandbar forum...go get political in the other forums.....or quit whining and vote! this forum is strictly for tits, ass, and havabrew comments....
bignet

FLEA DIDDY
04-27-2006, 10:14 PM
all this bullshit immigration threads need to be moved into the political discussion forum...u fags are f*ckin up the sandbar mojo....this is the sandbar forum...go get political in the other forums.....or quit whining and vote! this forum is strictly for tits, ass, and havabrew comments....
bignet Why don't you post up some bare ass and titties for us then captain? I wanna see your retarded ass get banned. This immigration crap and The bad accident thread are prolly the best threads on here. :220v:

AlbertaGirl
04-27-2006, 10:19 PM
Hey anyone can show bare ass and tittie! Ask him something else!

bignet
04-27-2006, 10:24 PM
Why don't you post up some bare ass and titties for us then captain? I wanna see your retarded ass get banned. This immigration crap and The bad accident thread are prolly the best threads on here. :220v:
retarded??? who learned you how to spell, or is that tha best ya'll kan do in gilburt az?...whatever.

Redwing247
04-28-2006, 05:35 AM
Right on...Dont just bitch on here, make sure go out and vote.

v-drive
04-28-2006, 05:55 AM
What bignet is saying is right but this is to important to be limited to one forum.
Mike is also right and every american should make sure to vote. you can also write letters or e-mails to all elected officials

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-28-2006, 06:36 AM
I agree with ya mike..

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-28-2006, 06:38 AM
bignet
THe only reason I posted this is becaus ethere are several other threads about immigration. I just wanted to talk about things that some people dont know about. My bad for being a proud american :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lucky
04-28-2006, 06:46 AM
I would like to throw something out for you guy's
I totaly agree with the immigration issues , I believe ALL ill. immigrants have no rights , until they contribute to the tax structure and work -- USA is becoming TO liberal -
Now -- We have been focoused on Mex. As they are the most Obvious -- We may help this Whole illigal imigration issue if you fockers would stop ordering those Mail order Brides -- they're just going to love you , leave you - and abuse our system --:)