PDA

View Full Version : 19 Daytona O/B For Sale

Premix Junky
04-27-2006, 08:05 PM
This was last appraised inspected recently(havent got the report yet, but the guy was very impressed with how clean this thing is) but has only been used twice since the previous appraisal/inspection 2 years ago which came in at 32,000. Insurance coverage (they wanted the inspection/appraisal) for 31,000 in coverage.
This was before I got the custom painted numbers, lettering and engine cover done.
Has 2 10" subs, amp, 2 pioneer 6.5 in rear area and JVC in dash Disc Changer(just got back from a checkup and good to go)
2 Props 22" Mach Chopper and 26" Chad Hill Chopper.
Boat is in perfect shape. I mean show room condition.
I took these pics yesterday. Sorry, cloudy day.
I Do Not have time to check into this forum often, so please call me with questions. 760-390-9800 anytime to discuss.
I have a few more pics from yesterday but it would only allow me to upload 5.

WATERFOUL
04-28-2006, 04:48 AM
WTF? I'de send it to Davey Jones Locker for the insurance.

Premix Junky
04-30-2006, 10:49 PM
WTF? I'de send it to Davey Jones Locker for the insurance.
Huh? I wish I had more time to use this thing, but I just don't anymore. In the last 4 years its seen water twice.
Before that I used it 1 time a year before winteringizing/storing it for the winter(if you can call So Cal Winter.)
I'd like 22K Or best Offer.

vishus
05-03-2006, 09:29 AM
any numbers? rph mph?

Premix Junky
05-03-2006, 05:01 PM
I have no idea honestly. I'm not a speed freak on water. Now when it comes to other stuff yes. Just not on water, and not with my own stuff.
I just love cats and tunnels, for handling and looks, but I can say this.
My buddy had a 19 with the same Engine, and with a 32" Mazco Cleaver and the engine jacked up he could run right at 100 Up river and a tad faster down river(103 On the Stalker Gun).
(he used to drag race boats so he knows what he's doing, and 100 for him is slow as molasses)
Anyway, another boat same engine with NO2,Hi Comp heads and VP C-14 gas back in 1997 ran 127 on the Stalker Gun down river.
I have 2 Props, a 22" Mach Chopper and 26" Chad Hill Chopper thats been thinned, polished etc etc. You can see, I'm more into fun the last 10 years.
I'd rather come home in one piece and Zero Headaches.

Charley
05-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Great lil parker boat!

Premix Junky
05-03-2006, 05:03 PM
OH! Another thing.
Talked to the inspector today and is finishing up his report for my insurance. He estimated the boats value at ~30,000 or so.
I hate to sell this thing, but I just do not have the time I used to have to go to the river etc.
Anyway, next week she hits the trader, I think. Hard Decision to make..
Anyone who would like to talk about it, let me know.
This thing comes with all kinds of goodies and I have 2 Brand New OPTIMA batteries for it also, ready to go in.
(The ones in it are 3 seasons old, but still good.....I just like to know I have plenty of juice when way out.
Thanks.
Link to thread with a bunch of pics from last week.
http://***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=113151
Call Me for Info(I cant check here very often except once a week or so) 760-390-9800

Premix Junky
05-03-2006, 05:07 PM
Great lil parker boat!
Thanks. It barely has scuffs on the bottom and has never been ran up on the beach or anything like that. I anchor it off an let if float.
The original paint is still on the bullet nose cone and skeg.
I have alot more pics than in the above thread if anyone is interested. It would only let me upload those 5.