PDA

View Full Version : Babysitter in Havi????

pixilatedpussy
05-24-2005, 03:13 PM
Does anyone have a hook up? We will be out for the Cheetah Regatta, and we have a lot of HB peeps with kiddies! Does anyone have a hook up for someone to watch the kiddies in the eve. so we can go out????? They probably would be sleeping. But it looks like we got quite a few kids on this trip! :)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-24-2005, 03:42 PM
GIve me the dates Ill ask my sis Courtney :D

pixilatedpussy
05-24-2005, 04:22 PM
That would be so great! It is Fri june 10th thru Sun June 12th. We would definitely need someone on Sat June 11th! That is my 30th Bday!!!! Help a sista out! ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-24-2005, 04:24 PM
That would be so great! It is Fri june 10th thru Sun June 12th. We would definitely need someone on Sat June 11th! That is my 30th Bday!!!! Help a sista out! ;)
Ill ask how many kids we talking about damn turning 30 I hate when this happens Ill be there Sept 1st :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mr.Havasu
05-24-2005, 04:53 PM
PM Wetwillie,
I sent him a number of referrals to call a few months back.
Michele

Eliminator 4 Life
05-24-2005, 05:45 PM
PM Wetwillie,
Michele
Michele where is my house or my lot.. Did you ever get ahold of who owns that lot?? :supp:

pixilatedpussy
05-24-2005, 06:24 PM
Ill ask how many kids we talking about damn turning 30 I hate when this happens Ill be there Sept 1st :cry: :cry: :cry:
It is kinda depressing, huh???? I am having a hard time with it! :angry2:
Well in my group at the Nautical there will be 7 kids :D Like I said they probably will be asleep! They will be playing very hard all day especially on all the blow up toys there! Maybe your cousin can bring someone if she needs help? :confused: My friends & I pay good!!!!! ;)

pixilatedpussy
05-24-2005, 06:25 PM
PM Wetwillie,
Michele
If this doesn't work out I will!!!!Thanks! :p :p

INSman
05-24-2005, 06:46 PM
Michele where is my house or my lot.. Did you ever get ahold of who owns that lot?? :supp:
Hey Rob, in about 6 months I know of a very nice new house that will be available that Michele knows about. What exactly are you looking for ?

JetBoatRich
05-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Tina I thought you just tied them up :wink:

pixilatedpussy
05-24-2005, 08:06 PM
Tina I thought you just tied them up :wink:
Hee Hee...Shhhh........That is our little secret Rich! :D Are you gonna come play that weekend?? I am gonna keep bugging you ya know ! Jer is gonna come and show his famous A$$ET!!!! :jawdrop:

MAINEVENT
05-24-2005, 08:08 PM
Does anyone have a hook up? We will be out for the Cheetah Regatta, and we have a lot of HB peeps with kiddies! Does anyone have a hook up for someone to watch the kiddies in the eve. so we can go out????? They probably would be sleeping. But it looks like we got quite a few kids on this trip! :)
Ummmmm where is grandma and grandpa at :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

Squirtin Thunder
05-24-2005, 08:10 PM
So your saying you need me to babysit you on your 30th Birthday ??? :cool: I am always ready to help you out !!!! :cool:
Jim

pixilatedpussy
05-24-2005, 08:13 PM
Ummmmm where is grandma and grandpa at :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
I thought about leaving them home, but they are sooo much fun! I just love to bring them! Plus they would kill me if they missed out on the fun regatta and play stuff at the Nautical!
A lot of peeps are bringing kids, but I thought heck if I can find a sitter, I can be a mommy by day and a vixen by night!! :D :D :D

pixilatedpussy
05-24-2005, 08:15 PM
So your saying you need me to babysit you on your 30th Birthday ??? :cool: I am always ready to help you out !!!! :cool:
Jim
I planned on you babysitting me this weekend!!! But if you are up for my bday too......you have your work cut out for ya!!! Rev already offered to help, but I think he will be helping me get even more drunk :rolleyes:

Squirtin Thunder
05-24-2005, 08:18 PM
I planned on you babysitting me this weekend!!! But if you are up for my bday too......you have your work cut out for ya!!! Rev already offered to help, but I think he will be helping me get even more drunk :rolleyes:
Yes that sounds like fun but I will keep you safe, as for I don't drink at alll !!!

MAINEVENT
05-24-2005, 08:19 PM
I thought about leaving them home, but they are sooo much fun! I just love to bring them! Plus they would kill me if they missed out on the fun regatta and play stuff at the Nautical!
A lot of peeps are bringing kids, but I thought heck if I can find a sitter, I can be a mommy by day and a vixen by night!! :D :D :D
Thats how we play at the dunes :hammerhea the river is alittle harder for us (not too many peeps wanna watch triplets you feel me) but we usually plan 3 to 5 good adult trips to get drunk and stupid and the rest are usually kid times for us, but i feel you on not taking them also i think this will be the last season and next year the kids are gonna give us shit for going without them :hammerhea LOL

Eliminator 4 Life
05-24-2005, 08:20 PM
It is kinda depressing, huh???? I am having a hard time with it! :angry2:
Well in my group at the Nautical there will be 7 kids :D Like I said they probably will be asleep! They will be playing very hard all day especially on all the blow up toys there! Maybe your cousin can bring someone if she needs help? :confused: My friends & I pay good!!!!! ;)
I will call my sis and check with her tomorrow she will be up for it I know her. Yea I hear you on the 30 Im dreading it. I figure half my life will be over and if it went this fast for the first half im dreading the second half :eek: :eek: :eek:

pixilatedpussy
05-24-2005, 08:22 PM
Thats how we play at the dunes :hammerhea the river is alittle harder for us (not too many peeps wanna watch triplets you feel me) but we usually plan 3 to 5 good adult trips to get drunk and stupid and the rest are usually kid times for us, but i feel you on not taking them also i think this will be the last season and next year the kids are gonna give us shit for going without them :hammerhea LOL
We will have to dune it together this next season!!! Then we can all go crazy while the kiddies go nighty night!!!
Will you be out in Havi the weekend I am talking about? This weekend? Stop by and have a cocktail..I make em good, but they kick your butt later! :wink:

pixilatedpussy
05-24-2005, 08:23 PM
I will call my sis and check with her tomorrow she will be up for it I know her. Yea I hear you on the 30 Im dreading it. I figure half my life will be over and if it went this fast for the first half im dreading the second half :eek: :eek: :eek:
I second that!!! How time flys!!!! When we are having fun!!! :smile:

pixilatedpussy
05-24-2005, 08:24 PM
Yes that sounds like fun but I will keep you safe, as for I don't drink at alll !!!
You better!!!! :smile: Comming to play with us right????? We will be up river your way on Sat. in the cove in Bullhead! :smile: :smile:

JetBoatRich
05-25-2005, 03:47 AM
Hee Hee...Shhhh........That is our little secret Rich! :D Are you gonna come play that weekend?? I am gonna keep bugging you ya know ! Jer is gonna come and show his famous A$$ET!!!! :jawdrop:
sure wish we could :idea: but I have other plans so we are ready for the trip the following weekend :D
Have fun and be safe :supp:

dicudmore
05-25-2005, 05:50 AM
You better!!!! :smile: Comming to play with us right????? We will be up river your way on Sat. in the cove in Bullhead! :smile: :smile:
thought you were going to be down on the lake w/us?? :yuk:

jayd_jr
05-25-2005, 07:28 AM
Ya thats what I thought!!!!! :mad: Guess they will miss all the fun up in that cove......

dicudmore
05-25-2005, 07:31 AM
Ya thats what I thought!!!!! :mad: Guess they will miss all the fun up in that cove......
to each their own I guess...

pixilatedpussy
05-25-2005, 08:01 AM
We are comming down to the lake on Sunday!!! Save some fun for me!!! :D :D

pixilatedpussy
05-25-2005, 08:04 AM
Calm down calm down!!!!!!!!!!! I think we are mixing up this weekend (Memorial) with Cheetah regatta!!!!!!
We will be up river in Bullhead this Saturday and Lake on Sunday to finally see the famous DICUDMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I will be there on the lake all weekend on June 10,11,& 12th!!!!! I wouldn't bail out on all you cuties!!! :D

pixilatedpussy
05-25-2005, 08:05 AM
to each their own I guess...
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Are you being mean to the Pussy???

pixilatedpussy
05-25-2005, 08:08 AM
This was for Jim about Memorial! Sorry to confuse you all! :rolleyes:
Now back to my birthday!!!! We need a sitter!!!
Jay will your daughter stay with our boys at night?While we go play???They just love her!

dicudmore
05-25-2005, 09:21 AM
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Are you being mean to the Pussy???
I've learned better than that in my years...
When one is mean to the pussy then usually they don't get to play with it :wink:

pixilatedpussy
05-25-2005, 09:35 AM
Thats right!!!!!! :crossx: