Eliminator 4 Life
05-25-2005, 06:45 AM
Anyone else gonna be there :D

barbigrl
05-25-2005, 07:14 AM
Looks like your going to be all alone Rob.... :redface: :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-25-2005, 08:02 AM
Naw it looks like Ill be the only hot boat are you jealous. I got friends going with me :p

UltraStealth
05-26-2005, 07:34 AM
I couldn't get it planned in time. But if I was going to go anywhere on Memorial, that would be the place since it is less crowded than other lakes. I am hoping to make a trip up there, hopefully in June or July, before I come up there August 20th on the Houseboat. Have fun!

Eliminator 4 Life
05-26-2005, 07:46 AM
I couldn't get it planned in time. But if I was going to go anywhere on Memorial, that would be the place since it is less crowded than other lakes. I am hoping to make a trip up there, hopefully in June or July, before I come up there August 20th on the Houseboat. Have fun!
Let me know when you head up and Ill meet you up there

bocco
05-26-2005, 10:10 AM
Eliminator 4 Life,
Will be up there Saturday morning for the rest of the weekend. Should be hanging out in North Bay past the floating outhouses in the no ski zone. Look for a houseboat named "High Mainenance" with an older Eliminator sport cruiser tied to it. Stop and say hi. Lake should be at about 815 ft. That's only 15 from the top.
Gary

Eliminator 4 Life
05-26-2005, 10:23 AM
Eliminator 4 Life,
Will be up there Saturday morning for the rest of the weekend. Should be hanging out in North Bay past the floating outhouses in the no ski zone. Look for a houseboat named "High Mainenance" with an older Eliminator sport cruiser tied to it. Stop and say hi. Lake should be at about 815 ft. That's only 15 from the top.
Gary
Sounds good Gary. Yea I was there last weekend lookin good. I think I remember you from I used to work in the boat shop. not to many Eliminators up there and I remember your house boat. ill be the usual at the waterfall but Ill swing by and say hi. Rob

UltraStealth
05-26-2005, 01:55 PM
So if the water is on it's way up, is that going to put the waterfall underwater or at least the rocks? It will eliminate the rock jumping. Anyone know how deep it is over there? I hear the waterfall goes off and gets packed over holiday weekends? This true?
Chad

Eliminator 4 Life
05-26-2005, 02:00 PM
So if the water is on it's way up, is that going to put the waterfall underwater or at least the rocks? It will eliminate the rock jumping. Anyone know how deep it is over there? I hear the waterfall goes off and gets packed over holiday weekends? This true?
Chad
Chad this is true as far as it getting packed but the downfall is the fawkin sheriff sits there all day with binoculars so that sucks. The waterfall will never get under water and there will always be diving no matter how deep it gets. Ill be at the water fall Ill get some pics this weekend for you. :D :D

deltarat
05-26-2005, 02:12 PM
I have been to Pedro quite a few times but I have never heard about the waterfall. Where would a guy find it if he was to shoot up for Sat.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-26-2005, 02:17 PM
Well good question ha ha just follow me ha ha. Well you are gonna wana go like your going to mocasin and if you make it to the power lines you have gone to far it is on the right hand side before the power lines in a lil cove they used to have the pig roast on this island and its behind it. that is the best way to describe it sorry. Rob

deltarat
05-26-2005, 02:38 PM
What time are you launching and where from? I might meet you at the ramp. Didn't I meet you on one of our lunch runs in the delta about a month ago or so?

UltraStealth
05-26-2005, 03:28 PM
Deltarat,
If you are familiar with DP it is in between the cove with the Slalom course and the entrance to Railroad Canyon. It is hard to find at first. It is on the same side as the slalom course. If you come from Fleming, pass the slalom course headed towards Moccasin, stay to the rightside about 2 miles.
Better yet take a look at this map: http://www.donpedrolake.com/Maps.aspx?Lake=True
On the map it says distance by water from Fleming to Maccasin is 16 miles, look to the right and you can see a small river (water inlet) by two islands. it is behind those islands where the water inlet comes in. Hope this helps
Chad

Eliminator 4 Life
05-26-2005, 03:31 PM
What time are you launching and where from? I might meet you at the ramp. Didn't I meet you on one of our lunch runs in the delta about a month ago or so?
I did go to a delta run in feb if you went then I was there. Im staying at fleeming meadows Ill be in the full hook ups camp site H55 with no trailer to hook up if you have one bring it up we will make room haha. I dont know when Im gonna launch its up in the air hope to see you there. Rob

deltarat
05-27-2005, 07:13 AM
Thanks for all the info. I will try to find you guys tomorrow.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2005, 08:43 PM
Bocco AKA Gary it was a pleasure hanging out with you again I had a great time Sun and Mon thanks again for the warm hospitality. I look forward toward the next time we can meet up. Rob :D

UltraStealth
05-31-2005, 08:05 AM
E4L,
Where's the Pics? :idea:
Chad

bocco
05-31-2005, 12:01 PM
Bocco AKA Gary it was a pleasure hanging out with you again I had a great time Sun and Mon thanks again for the warm hospitality. I look forward toward the next time we can meet up. Rob :D
Glad you guys made it by the houseboat. Always fun running into people and meeting new people at the lake. Look us up when you're at the lake or holler before you go.
Gary

Eliminator 4 Life
06-02-2005, 03:08 PM
E4L,
Chad
The pics are on the inside line chad they are easier to post there :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-02-2005, 03:16 PM
E4L,
Chad

UltraStealth
06-05-2005, 03:23 PM
E4L,
Inside Line? Where is that?
Chad

redneckgirl
06-05-2005, 03:34 PM
E4L,
Inside Line? Where is that?
Chad
Another boating forum insideline (http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/)
RNG

UltraStealth
06-06-2005, 09:16 AM
E4L,
Nice Pics! Lake is looking really good. Water looked pretty high there. Was it crowded?
Chad

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2005, 10:48 AM
E4L,
Nice Pics! Lake is looking really good. Water looked pretty high there. Was it crowded?
Chad
Sorry Chad I was at the dam run. It was a great weekend in Don Pedro and it was crowded as usual. :cool: