PDA

View Full Version : NKRA K-5 Class Bully T-Shirts (Pics!)

dmontzsta
05-25-2005, 10:17 AM
Below is a picture of the shirts UCLAHATER is selling. I believe they are going for $20 a piece, UCLAHATER will post more details below. Here is the pic...these things are SWEET!
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Misc...Stuff./dmontzmax/BULLY%20comp.jpg

uclahater
05-25-2005, 10:20 AM
We will have these at Red Bluff, or I can send them to you
$20.00
We have T-shirts, Tank Tops, ladies tank Tops, Kids, and 2t, and 4t
To order send money, and what you want to
Jim Griffin
2070 Sagebrush Drive
Santa Clara, UT 84765
We also have a few sweatshirts for $30.00

dmontzsta
05-25-2005, 10:24 AM
We will have these at Red Bluff, or I can send them to you
$20.00
We have T-shirts, Tank Tops, ladies tank Tops, Kids, and 2t, and 4t
To order send money, and what you want to
Jim Griffin
2070 Sagebrush Drive
Santa Clara, UT 84765
We also have a few sweatshirts for $30.00
whoa, you are killing me now...I am going to have to buy one for the whole family.

Jordy
05-25-2005, 10:31 AM
Bummer to see that Jim Anderson dropped out as a sponsor of the K-5 team. Hope he's doing ok. ;) :D

epidemic
05-25-2005, 11:10 AM
Below is a picture of the shirts UCLAHATER is selling. I believe they are going for $20 a piece, UCLAHATER will post more details below. Here is the pic...these things are SWEET!
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Misc...Stuff./dmontzmax/BULLY%20comp.jpg2004 world champion give me a break. the guy is only the world champion of jr hart, win a few races at phoenix and your the champ, the super stocks have faster lap times. let him race duff or gordy or even that old guy julian and see what happens. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Kurtis500
05-25-2005, 11:12 AM
Thats some cool artwork!
Who did those?

trailerpark_tj
05-25-2005, 11:18 AM
Any pics of the NKRA artwork?

ssmike
05-25-2005, 11:30 AM
looks cool, thanks for using the little biesemeyer in the pic!

dossangers
05-25-2005, 11:34 AM
2004 world champion give me a break. the guy is only the world champion of jr hart, win a few races at phoenix and your the champ, the super stocks have faster lap times. let him race duff or gordy or even that old guy julian and see what happens. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:Well if anbody wants to step up BRING IT! Lets not talk about what ifs! With tony's learning curve he would have waxed YOUR ass!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

uclahater
05-25-2005, 01:52 PM
Thats some cool artwork!
Who did those?
I did the shirts
Jim

uclahater
05-25-2005, 01:53 PM
2004 world champion give me a break. the guy is only the world champion of jr hart, win a few races at phoenix and your the champ, the super stocks have faster lap times. let him race duff or gordy or even that old guy julian and see what happens. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Hey that was my idea not Tony;s so f*** O** :hammer2:

Mrs.Racer277
05-25-2005, 02:06 PM
Great shirts. We will have to pick one up from you this weekend. :D

uclahater
05-25-2005, 02:48 PM
I've got a couple of crew shirts for you, and the Luvnlifes so come see me when you get there :D

Mrs.Racer277
05-25-2005, 03:01 PM
I've got a couple of crew shirts for you, and the Luvnlifes so come see me when you get there :D
Awesome. Thanks will do for sure. :) Dang are we there yet????? :)

PE 316
05-25-2005, 03:02 PM
-Hater,
Did Tony Scarlatta change the spelling of his last name to Scarlattas or did the "artwork guy" forget to put the apostrophe (') between the A and the S????
Anyways, I hope you sell a ton of the shirts, etc... this weekend, they look GREAT!!!
Mike

ssmike
05-25-2005, 03:08 PM
-Hater,
Did Tony Scarlatta change the spelling of his last name to Scarlattas or did the "artwork guy" forget to put the apostrophe (') between the A and the S????
Anyways, I hope you sell a ton of the shirts, etc... this weekend, they look GREAT!!!
Mike
Dang. Harsh crowd tonight. Did you get my $$$, the "checks in the mail"

uclahater
05-25-2005, 03:18 PM
-Hater,
Mike
The apostrophe was added this was just a proof, but thanks for watching my back
Jim

uclahater
05-25-2005, 03:19 PM
Dang. Harsh crowd tonight. Did you get my $$$, the "checks in the mail"
Not yet!!!!!!

FlatStupid
05-25-2005, 03:48 PM
Nice job Jim they look great! My accountant says the lettering is too small! J/K buddy! :D

epidemic
05-25-2005, 03:52 PM
Well if anbody wants to step up BRING IT! Lets not talk about what ifs! With tony's learning curve he would have waxed YOUR ass!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:should i bring my ss or my k, and he can wax them all day long. :devil:

epidemic
05-25-2005, 03:54 PM
Hey that was my idea not Tony;s so f*** O** :hammer2:2004 world champ of what, so i can make a t-shirt that says my kid is the 2004 world batting champ beating barry bonds with his t-ball uniform. :cry: :cry:

sgdiv7
05-25-2005, 04:19 PM
I love guys that talk $hit and don't have the balls to sign there name to there posts.
Bill

epidemic
05-25-2005, 04:22 PM
I love guys that talk $hit and don't have the balls to sign there name to there posts.
Billif you don't know who the epidemic is than you don't know shit about k-boats. :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
05-25-2005, 04:24 PM
I will beat Tony with my heavy ass flat and bone stock 390. :D

CrazyHippy
05-25-2005, 04:28 PM
I'll beat Tony w/ a sock full of wet nickels (dont knoww why they have to be wet, but they do)
Hell i'll loan it to any of the K-drivers there, it's probably the only way they will beat him :devil:
BJH

uclahater
05-25-2005, 04:52 PM
IHBA calls there champions world champions, and since he one that title He is the World Champion, and will continue to be so until someone dethrowns him.
IM really getting sick, and tired of people putting down the competition. John Guthry, Jim Bandelon, and Corey monson are out there having fun, and doin the best they can. I dont see the people putting them down showin up :idea:
Epidemic if your unhappy with the World Champ statis than get your boat out there, and dethrown him.
If you havent noticed the K-5 team is about having fun, and being very scarcastic so take it for what its worth
Jim Griffin

BILLY.B
05-25-2005, 05:11 PM
if you don't know who the epidemic is than you don't know shit about k-boats. :rolleyes:The Epidemic (K28) was originally a Hondo, then a Biesemeyer, then they copied (splashed) a Biesemeyer and called them a Revenge. Now I can tell by the way your talking you don't know $hit about $hit. Your just some blow hard hiding behind a screen name trying to get attention. Keep posting i'll figure out who you are. :boxingguy

epidemic
05-25-2005, 05:32 PM
The Epidemic (K28) was originally a Hondo, then a Biesemeyer, then they copied (splashed) a Biesemeyer and called them a Revenge. Now I can tell by the way your talking you don't know $hit about $hit. Your just some blow hard hiding behind a screen name trying to get attention. Keep posting i'll figure out who you are. :boxingguy
i'am not putting anybody down there just new and slow, i've beat george woods duff daily gordy jennings and julian. plus my jet car goes 300 plus mph and my harley is faster than your k boat. KMA

dossangers
05-25-2005, 07:49 PM
Its IGGY POP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kindsvater Flat
05-25-2005, 08:02 PM
Good job on the shirts Jim!!

dmontzsta
05-25-2005, 08:27 PM
Hey Jim,
Anyway you can take a pic of the womens tanks? If they are just like Billy's Needles shirts, I will take one womens in a medium and 2 men xl...also, I was wondering if you had a kids 8?

Rexone
05-25-2005, 08:48 PM
Jim put aside a couple XL's for me please. :smile:

FlatStupid
05-25-2005, 08:53 PM
i'am not putting anybody down there just new and slow, i've beat george woods duff daily gordy jennings and julian. plus my jet car goes 300 plus mph and my harley is faster than your k boat. KMA
Big F'n whoop, hasbeen, Drag out your K and beat K-5 in one heat and youll go home with $2000. Otherwise go away quietly. Thank you Stupid :eat: No bull shit just fact!

Rexone
05-25-2005, 08:57 PM
You must be a king of some kind. :smile:

FlatStupid
05-25-2005, 09:10 PM
should i bring my ss or my k, and he can wax them all day long. :devil:
Bring em both you just as well get spanked in 2 classes! :hammer2:

dmontzsta
05-25-2005, 09:14 PM
I have seen K-5 in many videos and it seems that fella has a lead foot. :)

epidemic
05-25-2005, 09:23 PM
The Epidemic (K28) was originally a Hondo, then a Biesemeyer, then they copied (splashed) a Biesemeyer and called them a Revenge. Now I can tell by the way your talking you don't know $hit about $hit. Your just some blow hard hiding behind a screen name trying to get attention. Keep posting i'll figure out who you are. :boxingguy
You can't figure out who I am. Thats the funniest thing I have heard yet. I can't believe how stupid you are. LMAO

Beautiful Noise
05-25-2005, 10:01 PM
it seems that fella has a lead foot. :)
Hey Don maybe thats the secret to a Fast Boat :notam: :squiggle: :D

Kurtis500
05-25-2005, 10:05 PM
I certainly hope thats not the REAL Bob Goettle.

uclahater
05-26-2005, 04:55 AM
Hey Jim,
Anyway you can take a pic of the womens tanks? If they are just like Billy's Needles shirts, I will take one womens in a medium and 2 men xl...also, I was wondering if you had a kids 8?
They are the same as the Needles shirts
Jim
Send me a check and right down what you want, and I'll send it to ya
Jim

uclahater
05-26-2005, 04:56 AM
You can't figure out who I am. Thats the funniest thing I have heard yet. I can't believe how stupid you are. LMAO
Have you ever heard of an IP address Mr King :crossx:

dmontzsta
05-26-2005, 06:01 AM
Hey Don maybe thats the secret to a Fast Boat :notam: :squiggle: :D
:idea: I am going to have to think about that one.

BILLY.B
05-26-2005, 06:10 AM
You can't figure out who I am. Thats the funniest thing I have heard yet. I can't believe how stupid you are. LMAOSounds to me like you have short mans syndrome but we know that can't be true, unless you've ck'd inside your shorts lately "DUMBASS" :yuk:

wsuwrhr
05-26-2005, 06:47 AM
Sounds to me like you have short mans syndrome but we know that can't be true, unless you've ck'd inside your shorts lately "DUMBASS" :yuk:
Don't even start, cause it ain't me...haha
Brian
short and bald

steve d
05-26-2005, 07:39 AM
SOUNDS LIKE AN EX -RACER,-STEVE

dmontzsta
05-26-2005, 08:41 AM
Jim, do you have any 3 or 4 X?

Chris Kenner - PS681
05-26-2005, 09:51 AM
I agree with Jim totally. Bottom line is at least there are a group of guys out there having a go & getting some K - boats back on the water again to put on a show for the paying spectators, which is far more than anyone has done for the a long time in the K - boat ranks. Most of all they are having a fun time doing it. No they might not be as fast or whatever as K boats of the past but the paying spectator loves the sound of a blown engine big time whether they are doing 100mph or 140 mph, they get a huge kick out of it. I for one would love to see some of the people beating up on the new K racers come out of retirement & add to the mix, maybe even help some of these guys with advice so that they can develop as a boat/driver combination to be faster & safer instead of degrading them. Having fun is what its all about after all!!!!

WaterBox
05-26-2005, 11:11 AM
I certainly hope thats not the REAL Bob Goettle.
Why? Ya afraid he'll get pissed off and come back and :crossx: "KICK SOME ASS" :crossx: That would be cool, Don't ya think?? :D

Cowboy Bob
05-26-2005, 12:00 PM
Goettel?
Certianly too rude for Bolton!
http://www.goettelracing.com/superstr.htm

WaterBox
05-26-2005, 12:36 PM
Bob. It seem's that alot of people on here don't want to accept the fact that it's really you, "Especially" Billy B.... So... Here is s question that very few people besides you would know the awnser to... Yes this is a test! :idea: You won the nationals at Burley Idaho in 1982, running a small CI. motor. Who's boat was it, and what was the CI. ???.....WaterBox.

epidemic
05-26-2005, 01:52 PM
Bob. It seem's that alot of people on here don't want to accept the fact that it's really you, "Especially" Billy B.... So... Here is s question that very few people besides you would know the awnser to... Yes this is a test! :idea: You won the nationals at Burley Idaho in 1982, running a small CI. motor. Who's boat was it, and what was the CI. ???.....WaterBox.no i'am not bob goettle, i'am from back east and i could whip any of you any time, southern thunder rules. :cool:

epidemic
05-26-2005, 01:57 PM
Bob. It seem's that alot of people on here don't want to accept the fact that it's really you, "Especially" Billy B.... So... Here is s question that very few people besides you would know the awnser to... Yes this is a test! :idea: You won the nationals at Burley Idaho in 1982, running a small CI. motor. Who's boat was it, and what was the CI. ???.....WaterBox.it was a 427 and it was eddie spencer's boat.

schiada96
05-26-2005, 02:43 PM
no i'am not bob goettle, i'am from back east and i could whip any of you any time, southern thunder rules. :cool:
You couldn't whip me.

Rexone
05-26-2005, 03:01 PM
i could whip any of you any time
perhaps someone can direct you to a website that specializes in sexual issues and preferences of this type. I doubt too many of these v-drivers are into it. :cool:
that southern thunder guy prolly kick your ass too :D

WaterBox
05-26-2005, 03:59 PM
it was a 427 and it was eddie spencer's boat.
Well you got part of it right. It was Eddie's boat, but it wasn'ta 427.

dossangers
05-26-2005, 04:21 PM
Well i asked wilton today and he dos'nt remember any part of you whipping julian but he did say JULIAN THINKS REALLY HIGH OF YOU!!!! LOL :sqeyes:

Kindsvater Flat
05-26-2005, 04:57 PM
no i'am not bob goettle, i'am from back east and i could whip any of you any time, southern thunder rules. :cool:
Paul?

WaterBox
05-26-2005, 06:34 PM
WOW!!
Screen Name; epidemic....
300 + mph jet car....
Fast Harley....
Raced and beat; Woods, Daily, Jennings, and Julian....
The next thing you'll tell us is that you have, or had a Dodge Viper!! And a brother named Richard. If your not Bob then it sounds like we have
"ANOTHER CASE OF IDENTITY THEFT HERE ON THE BOARDS". Well whoever you think you are; If you are so bad, why don't you plan on comming to the world finals in Nov. and teach these boys a lesson. What? No Sack? or no Gas money?

Rexone
05-26-2005, 08:16 PM
If your not Bob then it sounds like we have
"ANOTHER CASE OF IDENTITY THEFT HERE ON THE BOARDS".
oh no. Please say it ain't so. :squiggle:

ssmike
05-26-2005, 09:07 PM
http://www.dragboats.com/images/gallery/04_11_IHBA_6138_K5.jpg
The CHAMP

ssmike
05-26-2005, 09:08 PM
http://www.dragboats.com/images/gallery/04_11_IHBA_6618_K5.jpg

WaterBox
05-30-2005, 07:50 AM
oh no. Please say it ain't so. :squiggle:
Yupp. I'm afraid so. I'm surprised epidemic hasn't responded, :idea: He must be out of town. Hmmm, Maybe he went to Red Bluff to check out the competition. :D :rollside: :D

BILLY.B
05-30-2005, 11:34 AM
Bob. It seem's that alot of people on here don't want to accept the fact that it's really you, "Especially" Billy B.....WaterBox.Did you want to apoligize NOW or LATER!!!!!.

wsuwrhr
05-30-2005, 11:41 AM
Did you want to apoligize NOW or LATER!!!!!.
Damn Dodge owners. :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:
Brian

WaterBox
05-30-2005, 06:06 PM
Did you want to apoligize NOW or LATER!!!!!.
Apoligize......... :confused: For what? Sounds to me like this is between you and epidemic, who ever he is. It's wasn't me that made the ["Blow hard" "Dumb Ass" "Stupid" & "KMA"] statements.
Maybe you should go back and read the thread again. Just because he says it's not him, doesn't mean squat.. Lookin at the facts who else could it be? I guess it's just some MoFo tellin alot of lies. Got any idea's??? :rollside:

WaterBox
05-30-2005, 06:12 PM
Damn Dodge owners. :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:
Brian
Come on dude, where's the love? Us Dodge boys are suppose to stick together. :wink: :D

BILLY.B
05-30-2005, 07:30 PM
Apoligize......... :confused: For what? Sounds to me like this is between you and epidemic, who ever he is. It's wasn't me that made the ["Blow hard" "Dumb Ass" "Stupid" & "KMA"] statements.
Maybe you should go back and read the thread again. Just because he says it's not him, doesn't mean squat.. Lookin at the facts who else could it be? I guess it's just some MoFo tellin alot of lies. Got any idea's??? :rollside: I don't need to go back and read it. Your the one who put me down as a nonbeliever. I could give a shit who it is to tell you the truth. Why weren't you at Red Bluff????. Group decision???? :notam:

uclahater
05-31-2005, 05:59 AM
Maybe you should go back and read the thread again. Just because he says it's not him, doesn't mean squat.. Lookin at the facts who else could it be? I guess it's just some MoFo tellin alot of lies. Got any idea's??? :rollside:
Once an ASS Hole always an Ass Hole :hammerhea

BILLY.B
05-31-2005, 06:33 AM
Once an ASS Hole always an Ass Hole :hammerhea WOW Sarge....Come out swinging. I take it Rolands wife had a headache???? :rollside:

uclahater
05-31-2005, 06:47 AM
I just dont like RATS especially ones that talk shit!!!! Rolands wife was just fine :D

WaterBox
05-31-2005, 07:31 AM
I don't need to go back and read it. Your the one who put me down as a nonbeliever. I could give a shit who it is to tell you the truth. Why weren't you at Red Bluff????. Group decision???? :notam: No I hadn't planed to go. My weekend to work. :(

WaterBox
05-31-2005, 07:41 AM
Hey that was my idea not Tony;s so f*** O** :hammer2:
Kind-a Harsh language for a little mormon boy don't ya think? :rolleyes: :eek:

WaterBox
05-31-2005, 07:47 AM
Once an ASS Hole always an Ass Hole :hammerhea
Ya know. If the Bishop finds out how you talk, he will probably revoke your Temple recommend. :D :cry: :p

uclahater
05-31-2005, 07:59 AM
It was revoked along time ago when I started nailen Rolands wife :coffeycup

WaterBox
05-31-2005, 08:43 AM
It was revoked along time ago when I started nailen Rolands wife :coffeycup
Right-on :D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-31-2005, 09:50 AM
Ya know. If the Bishop finds out how you talk, he will probably revoke your Temple recommend. :D :cry: :p
His recommend was counterfit from the get go :notam:

Roland the Fisherman
05-31-2005, 10:49 AM
Thats what I get for marrying a Catholic. :(