PDA

View Full Version : PlayaPlaya ANSWER YOUR FAWK'N Phone

Havasu Luvr
05-25-2005, 12:43 PM
OK, 1 or 2 times is cute butt EVERY TIME is getting old.....put down the Hustler Mag, wipe that ARS of yours and get up and walk to the phone....I can also see one phone being busy but your NOT that busy that both phone "NO ANSWER ! ! !".... Call me.........PLEASE ! ! :hammer2: jk
I'm leaving tomorrow for LHC, out on the water friday afternoon and early dinner friday @ the springs....coming back up river for MAD DOGS friday night...you game..
PS... Dam Run is still on like your Donky Kong. Will not miss my bro's B-Day....let's put it in stone this weekend.

WYRD
05-25-2005, 12:48 PM
Damn Dave, this sucks first you make me wear a skirt to go on the Girls trip, then you go to Havi on Memorial without me (no I am not wearing a bikini for this one) :D and now you are parting with Eric at the Dam Run :hammer2: Where do I fit in :confused: (insert corny sexual pun here :jawdrop: )
I called OTGA and talked with Jeff. He is gonna hook me up. Thanks Brotha ;)
WYRD

Eliminator 4 Life
05-25-2005, 12:51 PM
Damn Dave, this sucks first you make me wear a skirt to go on the Girls trip, then you go to Havi on Memorial without me (no I am not wearing a bikini for this one) :D and now you are parting with Eric at the Dam Run :hammer2: Where do I fit in :confused: (insert corny sexual pun here :jawdrop: )
WYRD
Well you gonna call Dave out Im gonna call you out ha ha.What im not good enough to go to the dam run with you ha ha whats up for this weekend you need to come to Don Pedro I tell yea but that is cool hang low cause next weekend is gonna be out of control :devil: :cool:

PlyaPlya22
05-25-2005, 12:55 PM
OK, 1 or 2 times is cute butt EVERY TIME is getting old.....put down the Hustler Mag, wipe that ARS of yours and get up and walk to the phone....I can also see one phone being busy but your NOT that busy that both phone "NO ANSWER ! ! !".... Call me.........PLEASE ! ! :hammer2: jk
I'm leaving tomorrow for LHC, out on the water friday afternoon and early dinner friday @ the springs....coming back up river for MAD DOGS friday night...you game..
PS... Dam Run is still on like your Donky Kong. Will not miss my bro's B-Day....let's put it in stone this weekend.
I see you got your subscription HUSTLER also...I called you work and celli and no answer...WTF??? You are really hiding!!! I gotta hit another conf. call here shortly. But, I can post while on the call....(multi tasking..LOL)...I call ya afterwards.

WYRD
05-25-2005, 12:56 PM
Well you gonna call Dave out Im gonna call you out ha ha.What im not good enough to go to the dam run with you ha ha whats up for this weekend you need to come to Don Pedro I tell yea but that is cool hang low cause next weekend is gonna be out of control :devil: :cool:
I guess you will do in a pinch :crossx: I have the RiverKiddies for memorial weekend or else it would be on! Next weekend is a must for the party though.......... :) :) :)

PlyaPlya22
05-25-2005, 12:58 PM
WYRD
Don't worry Shane...I'm sure your hands will be full at the DAMN RUN!!! :eek: :D

PlyaPlya22
05-25-2005, 01:00 PM
Rob....I wouldn't put up with that...NO invite to the damn run....looks like he kicked you off for someone else ( I guess your tits aren't big enough :D ).....boy that sounds familiar....KICK his FOCKIN AZZ!!

Havasu Luvr
WYRD
Hey Shane, I hate phones and hate even more to get voice messages. So unpersonable...lol I'm just mess'n with Eric, he knows it :lightsabe Jeff is the newbe @ OTGA and Paul says he is a good trooper. He should set you up, if not let me know....

WYRD
Don't worry Shane...I'm sure your hands will be full at the DAMN RUN!!! :eek: :D
:2purples: :2purples:

WYRD
05-25-2005, 01:02 PM
Hey Shane, I hate phones and hate even more to get voice messages. So unpersonable...lol I'm just mess'n with Eric, he knows it :lightsabe Jeff is the newbe @ OTGA and Paul says he is a good trooper. He should set you up, if not let me know....
I thought Jeff was the owner :idea: and I am just messin with you too just gonna have to hook up for a local run sometime :p

Eliminator 4 Life
05-25-2005, 01:03 PM
Rob....I wouldn't put up with that...NO invite to the damn run....looks like he kicked you off for someone else ( I guess your tits aren't big enough :D ).....boy that sounds familiar....KICK his FOCKIN AZZ!!
Yea I guess they arent but who knows what he likes we are in the candy store and hes like oh I want this one oh wait no I wont this one Im like Shane come on pick a candy and lets go ha ha :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-25-2005, 01:04 PM
Dam run lets do it to it.......... PUT THE KEY IN THE HOLE AND ROLL :rollside:

barbigrl
05-25-2005, 01:06 PM
What's the Dam Run??

PlyaPlya22
Yea I guess they arent but who knows what he likes we are in the candy store and hes like oh I want this one oh wait no I wont this one Im like Shane come on pick a candy and lets go ha ha :D
Sounds like he's got saloon doors :D

WYRD
Why settle for ONE candy when you can have a whole boatload oh I mean bucket load :devil:

Havasu Luvr
I thought Jeff was the owner :idea: and I am just messin with you too just gonna have to hook up for a local run sometime :p
Jeff is the owner over at the Apple Valley shop...Jeff would NOT be answering the phone in the Hesperia shop.... or maybe he would? :hammer2: jk

WYRD
05-25-2005, 01:07 PM
Sounds like he's got saloon doors :D
In the front out the back.............. :jawdrop: :D

WYRD
05-25-2005, 01:08 PM
Jeff is the owner over at the Apple Valley shop...Jeff would NOT be answering the phone in the Hesperia shop.... or maybe he would? :hammer2: jk
Just goes to show ya how much I fawked that up............in any case someone there is gonna hook me up so thanks for the tip :p

Eliminator 4 Life
05-25-2005, 01:09 PM
Aww FAWK here we go with the gay shiet :cool:

PlyaPlya22
05-25-2005, 01:09 PM
I hear ya been pretty busy lately?? :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-25-2005, 01:10 PM
What's the Dam Run??
Im sorry who are you ha ha this is guy talk. And the damn run is in Canada see you there :hammer2: :D

Eliminator 4 Life
Eric dont be building his head up :boxed:

WYRD
I can't even catch my breath :D

barbigrl
05-25-2005, 01:13 PM
Im sorry who are you ha ha this is guy talk. And the damn run is in Canada see you there :hammer2: :D
Rob...dont forget whos book this is!!! :yuk: :rolleyes: :p :p :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-25-2005, 01:14 PM
Rob...dont forget whos book this is!!! :yuk: :rolleyes: :p :p :rollside:
Well Fawk im not having fun its always your book this is bull$hit :confused:

barbigrl
05-25-2005, 01:20 PM
Well Fawk im not having fun its always your book this is bull$hit :confused:
:rollside: :rollside:

JackieV
05-25-2005, 02:32 PM
Eric, you have yet to call me back or PM me about some shizzznit...wtf??? :argue:
BG, how ya been girlie? Hope all is well with ya! :)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-25-2005, 02:34 PM
Eric, you have yet to call me back or PM me about some shizzznit...wtf??? :argue:
Fine how are you Jackie V :D

barbigrl
05-25-2005, 02:40 PM
All is good girl! See ya at the DAM RUN!!!! :rollside:

JackieV
05-25-2005, 02:40 PM
lol! Oh I'm sorry luv! I didn't bother to even look at who was on-line.
How are you? I have a bit of a cold in 111 heat!!! uhhhhh :(

JackieV
05-25-2005, 02:41 PM
All is good girl! See ya at the DAM RUN!!!! :rollside:
What have you been up too? :)

Havasu Luvr
05-25-2005, 03:04 PM
Glad I'm NOT the only one.. :lightsabe I know Eric will contact me knowing he has a drink waiting for him @ Mad Dog's.
Give Him Hell Girl ! ! !! :burningm:

JackieV
05-25-2005, 03:16 PM
Glad I'm NOT the only one.. :lightsabe I know Eric will contact me knowing he has a drink waiting for him @ Mad Dog's.
Oh he 's got some coming! You Focker Eric! :burningm:

barbigrl
05-25-2005, 03:17 PM
Oh he 's got some coming girl! You Focker Eric! :burningm:
Havasulvr is a boy Jackie...... :hammer2:

JackieV
05-25-2005, 03:18 PM
Whoops! lol

barbigrl
What have you been up too? :)
The usual....school...work..went to NYC for a few days...that was cool. I hate the east coast.

JackieV
The usual....school...work..went to NYC for a few days...that was cool. I hate the east coast.
How come?

Havasu Luvr
05-25-2005, 03:21 PM
What? why do you say that? :burningm:
maybe a "Boy Toy"

barbigrl
05-25-2005, 03:22 PM
How come?
It was in the 90's here...and FREEZING and raining there!! They were stoked it was in the 60's!! WTF?? The city is dirty..... I like So Cal.

barbigrl
05-25-2005, 03:23 PM
What? why do you say that? :burningm:
maybe a "Boy Toy"
BOY TOY!!!!! :D

JackieV
05-25-2005, 03:23 PM
It was in the 90's here...and FREEZING and raining there!! They were stoked it was in the 60's!! WTF?? The city is dirty..... I like So Cal.
ewwwww gotcha! :yuk:

JackieV
05-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Now you two have me confused.................................... :confused:

Havasu Luvr
05-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Thank You :D Now I just need to find someone who would know what to do with me..... any recommendations? :idea:

Havasu Luvr
05-25-2005, 03:27 PM
Now you two have me confused.................................... :confused:
I truely dont know why she said it in the first place.... :( :redface:

ShowSumSkin
05-25-2005, 03:27 PM
Now I just need to find someone who would know what to do with me..... any recommendations? :idea:
I have some ideas!!!! :devil: :idea:

Havasu Luvr
05-25-2005, 03:29 PM
I have some ideas!!!! :devil: :idea:
Give it to me Baby ! ! ! :D I mean your idea's :rolleyes:

ShowSumSkin
05-25-2005, 03:32 PM
Give it to me Baby ! ! ! :D I mean your idea's :rolleyes:
I'll whisper them in your ear this weekend!!

Havasu Luvr
05-25-2005, 03:35 PM
I'll whisper them in your ear this weekend!!
Dam it ! ! ! I feel like a kid in a candy store with a hole in my front pocket :( COME-ON Weekend ! ! ! ! :wink:

ShowSumSkin
05-25-2005, 03:37 PM
Dam it ! ! ! I feel like a kid in a candy store with a hole in my front pocket :( COME-ON Weekend ! ! ! ! :wink:
Good things come to those who wait :devil:

Havasu Luvr
05-25-2005, 03:45 PM
Good things come to those who wait :devil:
OUCH ! ! ! make sure you hurt me good, you're so BAD when you're good :cool: :devil: :cool:

JackieV
05-25-2005, 03:50 PM
Okay so you still have me confused.................
Hey BG did ya take all your river wear to NYC is that why you were so cold?
j/k ;)

barbigrl
05-25-2005, 03:55 PM
Okay so you still have me confused.................
Hey BG did ya take all your river wear to NYC is that why you were so cold?
j/k ;)
I hate the cold.....I told this couple from Mass that I have not seen snow in two years...they looked at me funny :confused:

barbigrl
05-25-2005, 03:55 PM
OUCH ! ! ! make sure you hurt me good, you're so BAD when you're good :cool: :devil: :cool:
Aren't u like getting married??? :hammer2:

JackieV
05-25-2005, 04:06 PM
They are the worse ones...

Eliminator 4 Life
05-25-2005, 04:15 PM
lol! Oh I'm sorry luv! I didn't bother to even look at who was on-line.
How are you? I have a bit of a cold in 111 heat!!! uhhhhh :(
want your sancho to come take care of you ha ha :cool:

Havasu Luvr
05-25-2005, 04:22 PM
So I have been told but I'm NOT Worthy. She still wants to but I dont think I can give her the commitment she deserves :frown: I know I know, I'm going to go to "Hell" if I keep up in my ways....but then again I'm told that's were all the good women are at :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-25-2005, 04:24 PM
So I have been told but I'm NOT Worthy. She still wants to but I dont think I can give her the commitment she deserves :frown: I know I know, I'm going to go to "Hell" if I keep up in my ways....but then again I'm told that's were all the good women are at :cool:
So which one is she?? The one on the dash or the one on the swim step :idea: :idea: :D :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-26-2005, 12:05 PM
WTF I dont get and invite, I know I have gone but I hope not for gotten :cool: I shall return I have a lot of BS going on right now but it will all blow over in a few weeks when my house in done :wink: Dave see in Havasu, I will need a few drinks :eek:

barbigrl
05-26-2005, 01:34 PM
No wonder everyone tells me I will never find a decent guy at the river!! :hammerhea Well my girlfriend did... :wink:

barbigrl
05-26-2005, 01:35 PM
WTF I dont get and invite, I know I have gone but I hope not for gotten :cool: I shall return I have a lot of BS going on right now but it will all blow over in a few weeks when my house in done :wink: Dave see in Havasu, I will need a few drinks :eek:
Where the heck have you been???? UV been missed!!! :D :D
Take care of my girls this weekend SYA!!! I hope your drama passes!! :p

Havasu Luvr
05-26-2005, 01:39 PM
No wonder everyone tells me I will never find a decent guy at the river!! :hammerhea Well my girlfriend did... :wink:
Melissa, there is only one place to find "Mr. Right".....Mr Right NOW ! ! !

barbigrl
05-26-2005, 01:50 PM
Melissa, there is only one place to find "Mr. Right".....Mr Right NOW ! ! !
hahaha.... :D If ya love her...then marry her!!! ;)

JackieV
05-26-2005, 01:54 PM
BG, what ever happend to that guy who's house we went to in I think it was Garden Grove or Orange County somewhere? He was the one who we played cards with and it turned into strip cards!

barbigrl
05-26-2005, 01:59 PM
BG, what ever happend to that guy who's house we went to in I think it was Garden Grove or Orange County somewhere? He was the one who we played cards with and it turned into strip cards!
lol...those are just my buddies!! Danny...BadBlown572 he is on the boards..that was his house.