PDA

View Full Version : Interesting video w stunt bikes

JustMVG
05-26-2005, 10:52 AM
Saw this and wanted to share, http://www.blueblackbusa.org/squidvid.wmv (http://)

Sleek-Jet
05-26-2005, 11:14 AM
LOL... ouch... :D
Mike, you might want to check the link, I had to type it in by hand to get it to work.

sea2lake
05-26-2005, 11:46 AM
Talk about stupid!!
How many of those guys did yo see without helmets doin RAD tricks, lol !!Duh!!
I especially like the guy doin the wheelie behind the car and runs into the back of the car .lol lol DUH
http://www.blueblackbusa.org/squidvid.wmv

JustMVG
05-26-2005, 11:49 AM
Talk about stupid!!
How many of those guys did yo see without helmets doin RAD tricks, lol !!Duh!!
I especially like the guy doin the wheelie behind the car and runs into the back of the car .lol lol DUH
http://www.blueblackbusa.org/squidvid.wmv
Yeah that was one of my faves too, love the look on his face when he realizes he's goin down and it's gonna hurt!!! :D

JustMVG
05-26-2005, 11:50 AM
LOL... ouch... :D
Mike, you might want to check the link, I had to type it in by hand to get it to work.
Will do Sleek, hows things with you?? Been up kissin the clouds lately?

Ducatista
05-26-2005, 12:26 PM
I liked the music, but what a waste of a nice Yamaha! That road rash looked very painfull....stunting on a MC, I just don't get it...I :rolleyes: must be getting old & slow.

Wonderboy
05-26-2005, 01:31 PM
I like the guy that gets all pissed off and starts punching the ground cause he just ruined his brand new R6! As if he expected that sort of thing to never happen! :angry2: :hammer2:

Sleek-Jet
05-27-2005, 07:48 AM
Will do Sleek, hows things with you?? Been up kissin the clouds lately?
No I haven't :( . I am flying up to Colorado next weekend though... :D
What I need to do is get some stuff paid off and then go look for another airplane to buy, I don't fly nearly as much as when I had my 182.

ptboat
05-27-2005, 08:09 AM
Guess what, the guy that got all piss off is because he didn't buy insurance for the bike yet. Trying to read his lips, he said damn damn, I got no insurance, focking no insurance. :D

H20 Toie
05-27-2005, 12:36 PM
he has no brains either

wsuwrhr
05-27-2005, 12:51 PM
What a stupid ass to be doing things that can get you hurt with no gear on, he deserved it.
Sheesh,
at least wear a helmet.
Brian

wsuwrhr
05-27-2005, 01:00 PM
I watch that video and I get pissed off seeing what that dumbass did to himself. Helmet, jacket and gloves and he would have been fine.
Lucky he didnt blow up his head when he hit the car.
Way to close to the car to be grabbing a handfull of throttle. He is lucky his inexperience or stupidity didnt cost him his life.
Brian

JustMVG
05-27-2005, 01:09 PM
Well we start out with a bagfull of luck and little experience, hopefully we learn alot and get the experience we need before the bag goes empty!!!

wsuwrhr
05-27-2005, 01:19 PM
Well we start out with a bagfull of luck and little experience, hopefully we learn alot and get the experience we need before the bag goes empty!!!
Yep.
I started riding street bike when I was 22, I had YEARS of dirtbike riding under my belt.
I crashed both of my bikes twice. I got lucky, had all the gear on, and I walked away from all four.
Inexperience,
too fast on a tight road,
not enough seat time on a new bike,
and riding when I was too tired to be on a bike.
So I agree with you on all accounts.
Brian

JustMVG
05-27-2005, 02:30 PM
Yeah Brian we should get out for a ride, ever check out Pashnit.com? Lots of rides and maps, i want to hit Glendora and up to Mt. Baldy.
Did the same thing had a few dirt bikes and crashed those lucked out didn't have ALL the gear on and was going slow, fell on a street bike i had , hit train tracks while leaned over during a foggy evening, been lucky ever since, and have found myself being more aware and cautious as i have gotten older and more experience, 35+ years and still have found stuff to learn.
Mike

wsuwrhr
05-27-2005, 02:33 PM
fell on a street bike i had , hit train tracks while leaned over during a foggy evening, been lucky ever since,
OUCH
Brian

wsuwrhr
05-27-2005, 02:37 PM
Yeah Brian we should get out for a ride, ever check out Pashnit.com? Lots of rides and maps, i want to hit Glendora and up to Mt. Baldy.
Mike
I loved Baldy, such a bad ass road. I miss living in Upland.
I was never a fan of GMR, though, too dirty, really. But it is a cool ride.
Brian

Wonderboy
05-27-2005, 02:39 PM
Yep.
I started riding street bike when I was 22, I had YEARS of dirtbike riding under my belt.
I crashed both of my bikes twice. I got lucky, had all the gear on, and I walked away from all four.
Inexperience,
too fast on a tight road,
not enough seat time on a new bike,
and riding when I was too tired to be on a bike.
So I agree with you on all accounts.
Brian
Don't ride street bikes but been rinding dirt bikes for almost 20 years, never seriously hurt. Bought a 50 last year and shattered my knee cap into 5 pcs. two months ago. Sometimes it's your luck that runs out.

JustMVG
05-27-2005, 04:51 PM
I loved Baldy, such a bad ass road. I miss living in Upland.
I was never a fan of GMR, though, too dirty, really. But it is a cool ride.
Brian
Brian have you ever ridden the 243 to Idylwild? Saw it on the Pashnit site looks like alotta fun....

wsuwrhr
05-27-2005, 05:53 PM
Don't ride street bikes but been rinding dirt bikes for almost 20 years, never seriously hurt. Bought a 50 last year and shattered my knee cap into 5 pcs. two months ago. Sometimes it's your luck that runs out.
A bunch of buddies of mine race them and put quite a bit of money in those 50's. It is a pretty big market.
When I look at those bikes, all I see is a bunch of broken bones. :cry: :cry:
They are cool, but no thanks.
Brian

wsuwrhr
05-27-2005, 06:11 PM
Brian have you ever ridden the 243 to Idylwild? Saw it on the Pashnit site looks like alotta fun....
Cool site Mike, I have never seen it.
I have not been on 243, it does sound like a cool ride. We need to get out and throw some dice pal. Soon.
I have torn up everything I could at GMR, Baldy, Big Bear, The Crest, and the 74, some of the best riding here. When I was a young buck, :) :) I was shodding tires every month and a half, with 300 miles of serious riding a weekend, every weekend.
Good times.
Brian
I went on a ride years ago with some bike guys I was hanging out with at the time, I can't remember where the hell we started out, it was in the mountains somewhere, but we ended up out in west outskirts Palms springs area.
That was a bitchen ride, suited up in leather, hot as hell all day, cool air in the mountains, drop down into palm springs, and damn it when it started raining when we got onto the 10 fwy. Talk about humid.
I always wanted to take the ride to Polamar too. Used to camp up there when I was a kid.

wsuwrhr
05-27-2005, 06:13 PM
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely and in one pretty piece, but to slide in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, and defiantly yelling "Damn that was fun"
Life is about a$$. You're either kissing it, kicking it, covering it, or trying to get some.
Truer words were never spoken....
Amen brother
Brian

wsuwrhr
05-27-2005, 06:15 PM
MandMvg
BTW,
Thanks for leading me down memory lane, I'll be out in the garage making parts with a big smile.
Thanks,
Brian

JustMVG
05-27-2005, 06:34 PM
My pleasure to bring back the pain :D , yeah i need to put some new tires on my bike, doing that tomorrow, maybe hit the cyn's mid week next week. Mike

wsuwrhr
05-27-2005, 07:43 PM
My pleasure to bring back the pain :D , Mike
No pain bud,
it was the best times, no responsibilites, no worries.
Brian