PDA

View Full Version : Gunshots behind the office

Dr. Eagle
05-26-2005, 12:09 PM
Two days in a row... somebody shooting at the COPS! I think I need to get us a new office! :rolleyes: You'd think this were Southern California... home of the low speed chase!

HM
05-26-2005, 12:10 PM
Just shoot back with your ray gun.
http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/spector-marsattacks.jpg
BTW - when you gonna change your avatar to phil?

Dr. Eagle
05-26-2005, 12:14 PM
Just shoot back with your ray gun.
http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/spector-marsattacks.jpg
BTW - when you gonna change your avatar to phil?
Glad you brought that up... the hairdo might work as "SHIELDS"... certainly a helmet!

Debbolas
05-26-2005, 12:33 PM
THAT is NOT his real hair?!?!
:confused:

NorCal Gameshow
05-26-2005, 01:19 PM
Aren't you working out of the house? :supp: :D

Dr. Eagle
05-26-2005, 01:26 PM
Aren't you working out of the house? :supp: :D
Nope down by Cal Expo...

Dr. Eagle
05-26-2005, 01:27 PM
THAT is NOT his real hair?!?!
:confused:
Is too... :messedup: :D

topless
05-26-2005, 01:29 PM
Is too... :messedup: :D
Is not.... :wink:

Dr. Eagle
05-26-2005, 01:30 PM
Is not.... :wink:
LMAO...
Just call him helmet head...
or :220v: THE SHOCKER :220v:

Dave C
05-26-2005, 01:31 PM
ya I always say Sacramento is a great place.............................
.... to stop to take a pee. ;)

Dr. Eagle
05-26-2005, 01:37 PM
ya I always say Sacramento is a great place................................. to stop to take a pee. ;)
:eek: Typical Bay Area Snob! Pissin all over us here in Gods country... :wink:

MagicMtnDan
05-26-2005, 01:42 PM
Remember, "if the glove doesn't fit you must acquit?"
How about, "my name is Phil and I didn't mean to kill" (yeah, right) :hammer2:
http://tfp.killbots.com/scans/187_prof-afro.gif

Dave C
05-26-2005, 02:36 PM
actually I come out there to get away from all the commie pinkos over here. :D
Its refreshing whey my neighbors in Tahoe greet me with a beer and ask me what kind of gun I have. In the bay area they would call the cops on me.
:eek: Typical Bay Area Snob! Pissin all over us here in Gods country... :wink:
We are having quite the crime spree in Oakland. They are robbing people by the dozens around lake merritt. Don't walk alone after dark. :jawdrop:

Dr. Eagle
05-26-2005, 05:44 PM
Remember, "if the glove doesn't fit you must acquit?"
How about, "my name is Phil and I didn't mean to kill" (yeah, right) :hammer2:
http://tfp.killbots.com/scans/187_prof-afro.gif
How about:
You weren't there, so stare at the hair from over there if you dare... :eat:

Dr. Eagle
05-26-2005, 05:47 PM
actually I come out there to get away from all the commie pinkos over here. :D
Its refreshing whey my neighbors in Tahoe greet me with a beer and ask me what kind of gun I have. In the bay area they would call the cops on me.
We are having quite the crime spree in Oakland. They are robbing people by the dozens around lake merritt. Don't walk alone after dark. :jawdrop:
That's one of the reasons I like living up here. You can pack heat and people won't swallow their politically correct tongues. Now there are crappy places in Sacramento, lots of them. But where I live in Folsom... it rocks!
You have a place in Tahoe... hmmmm. Nice!

ahhell
05-26-2005, 05:51 PM
That's one of the reasons I like living up here. You can pack heat and people won't swallow their politically correct tongues. Now there are crappy places in Sacramento, lots of them. But where I live in Folsom... it rocks!
You have a place in Tahoe... hmmmm. Nice!
Folsoms quiet cuz all your neighbors are behind bars.... :D
a for Phils hair, I'll try to dig up some of Screams "Spector hair" actually closer to 'Napoleon Dynamite hair' from high school...

Dr. Eagle
05-26-2005, 05:54 PM
Folsoms quiet cuz all your neighbors are behind bars.... :D
a for Phils hair, I'll try to dig up some of Screams "Spector hair" actually closer to 'Napoleon Dynamite hair' from high school...
As a matter of fact about 8,000 of my neighbors are behind bars. I have to throw them back the volleyball every once in a while... LOL... :D
Scream's hair isn't one of those rainbow afro wigs is it? :idea: :jawdrop:

ahhell
05-26-2005, 06:08 PM
[QUOTE=
Scream's hair isn't one of those rainbow afro wigs is it? :idea: :jawdrop:[/QUOTE]
dont dare me to do this.....ok i will...but i implicate myself also...SORRY MATT
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/15181979.jpg
Clue...he's the one in white pants :wink: ...sorry about the quality, a scanned 25 y/o photo

Dr. Eagle
05-26-2005, 06:50 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/15181979.jpg[/url]
Clue...he's the one in white pants :wink: ...sorry about the quality, a scanned 25 y/o photo
Yeah, but it's a SCREAM!!!!!!! :hammer2: :D

MOBrien
05-26-2005, 07:17 PM
Nope down by Cal Expo...
Holy crap....that WAS gunfire?!?!?!
I work in the Pointe West Corporate Center and my office window faces right down Heritage. I was sitting there earlier in the week and hear this bop bop bop BA BA BA bop.....like 20 of 'em. I hollared at my partner and told him I was hearing gunshots and he goes...."dude, you're hearing shit". Then Pop...Pop again. I thought I was losing it. So it WAS gunshots huh? Where by Cal Expo exactly Dr. Eagle? For a split second I was thinking I shoud hit the deck and get away from my window. Kinda freaked me out because we've had a couple weird shootings at the Shell station right there last year and one of the stray bullets skipped off our main office window and I thought my entire bullpen was gonna quit after that.
That's fockin nutty! Do you have the details?

Dr. Eagle
05-26-2005, 07:23 PM
Holy crap....that WAS gunfire?!?!?!
I work in the Pointe West Corporate Center and my office window faces right down Heritage. I was sitting there earlier in the week and hear this bop bop bop BA BA BA bop.....like 20 of 'em. I hollared at my partner and told him I was hearing gunshots and he goes...."dude, you're hearing shit". Then Pop...Pop again. I thought I was losing it. So it WAS gunshots huh? Where by Cal Expo exactly Dr. Eagle? For a split second I was thinking I shoud hit the deck and get away from my window. Kinda freaked me out because we've had a couple weird shootings at the Shell station right there last year and one of the stray bullets skipped off our main office window and I thought my entire bullpen was gonna quit after that.
That's fockin nutty! Do you have the details?
I am in the Pointe West office park on Tribute Road. The buildings front Hwy 160/and business 80. All I know is I was in the back of our office and heard four shots in rapid succession... and one of my employees opened the door to see what it was. We closed the door mighty fast. It was in the next row of buildings from ours that fronts business 80. The word I got was that somebody was taking pot shots at the police...

MOBrien
05-26-2005, 07:32 PM
that's crazy. It was loud where I was and I honestly heard like 20 shots in about 15 seconds. Some with pauses in between and some rapid at bursts of like 2-4. It didn't sound one-sided because there were a few that we definitely a larger caliber mixed in there.