PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having this problem??

SoCalHD
05-26-2005, 01:41 PM
Is anyone else sitting in their place of employment thinking about the upcoming weekend-and getting NOTHING done?? Or is it just me :hammer2: :hammer2: All I can think of is that first dip-ya know?? When you finally get everything in the boat, launch, pick up the person parking the truck, and head out a bit....... then turn the motor off and JUMP IN!!!! :eek: :2purples: Then you come to the surface of the water, and smile-cause you're at the RIVER!!!!!!!!!

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
05-26-2005, 01:43 PM
i like to call that "the baptism"!!!
have fun!!

djunkie
05-26-2005, 01:44 PM
Is anyone else sitting in their place of employment thinking about the upcoming weekend-and getting NOTHING done?? Or is it just me :hammer2: :hammer2: All I can think of is that first dip-ya know?? When you finally get everything in the boat, launch, pick up the person parking the truck, and head out a bit....... then turn the motor off and JUMP IN!!!! :eek: :2purples: Then you come to the surface of the water, and smile-cause you're at the RIVER!!!!!!!!!
Your killing me here man!!!!! :D

slink
05-26-2005, 01:48 PM
Ya, my office window looks out at the 91frwy, all I've seen all day is boat after boat heading out. SUCKS

deltarat
05-26-2005, 02:43 PM
Half of my office is already at the lake. The other half can't swim. As for myself I will be calling in sick tomorrow, should have beer in hand and boat in water by 9:00.

Dave C
05-26-2005, 02:43 PM
hey if you call in a bomb threat to my office I will do the same for you. ;)

sigepmock
05-26-2005, 02:46 PM
One more hour and I'm out!!!! Chris I'll call you tonight to arrange the meeting. After this "Everything that could go wrong did go wrong!!!" month of May. :220v: I'm definately ready for a nice weekend. :D
Chris

barbigrl
05-26-2005, 03:01 PM
Ya, my office window looks out at the 91frwy, all I've seen all day is boat after boat heading out. SUCKS
IT is sooo true!! I drove down my street and saw several people out loading thier shit and wiping their boats down!! Only 1 more hour for me!!!! :rollside:

djunkie
05-26-2005, 03:03 PM
IT is sooo true!! I drove down my street and saw several people out loading thier shit and wiping their boats down!! Only 1 more hour for me!!!! :rollside:
Ya well you suck too. :D :D

riverbound
05-26-2005, 03:14 PM
Not here..Everybody knows that if we dont get certain things done by tomorrow.....Everybody works this weekend. I have never seen people work so fast around here.

dicudmore
05-26-2005, 03:19 PM
Chris you're killing me but you're absolutely right...

Mrs. Bear Down
05-26-2005, 03:20 PM
Man your killing me here!!!! I still have aaalll of tomorrow!!! :cry:

SoCalHD
05-26-2005, 04:13 PM
That's rough!!! Although after driving all over today, its probably better to be looking at the traffic instead of being in it!!!!! Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Shut up!!!!!.....wait, those voices are in my head :rollside:

cc322
05-26-2005, 04:29 PM
Just sitting here thinking about the money I will make this weekend cause a certain board member is renting our condo :D Mo money , Mo money :D

Mandelon
05-26-2005, 04:34 PM
FOKK, I am going to be up past midnight doing work tonight :mad: ...but heading out to Havi at 7:30... :wink: ...a few RedBulls and I will make it!!!!
>>>>YOU KNOW HOW WE DO IT<<<<<<<< :wink: