>
>
just kidding very good serves :D :D :D
just got the part i ordered Thursday was told I would see them on Friday
got them today one day early
got an aqua step for my boat every thing fit just right
Shelby was very helpful and made sure I got the part I needed
big thumbs up to Rex Marine
and thanks to Shelby for being patient with a dumb ass like me that calls to order something and doesn't have the info needed to get it right

Squirtin Thunder
05-26-2005, 04:16 PM
In the six months that I have been buying my parts from Rex Marine I have had the best service a guy could ask for !!! Mike Rexone has gone out of his way to help me. Even at 12:30 at night here on the board. Mike and his employees are a class act !!!
Jim

Jordy
05-26-2005, 04:21 PM
Bad serves??? You playing tennis with Mikey or what??? :D :D :D
Dealing with Rex is so easy, even from Phoenix. It's here within 2 days. Hard to beat that kind of service. ;) :D

Brad Anderson
05-26-2005, 06:05 PM
In the six months that I have been buying my parts from Rex Marine I have had the best service a guy could ask for !!! Mike Rexone has gone out of his way to help me. Even at 12:30 at night here on the board. Mike and his employees are a class act !!!
Jim
Aren't you the tool that posted the BS (made up) thread complaining about REXMAR a few months ago??
Or was that some other tool?

Jordy
05-26-2005, 06:08 PM
Aren't you the tool that posted the BS (made up) thread complaining about REXMAR a few months ago??
Or was that some other tool?
That was the same tool. :D :D :D
Popcorn anyone??? :D

lilrick
05-26-2005, 07:49 PM
Bad serves??? You playing tennis with Mikey or what??? :D :D :D
Dealing with Rex is so easy, even from Phoenix. It's here within 2 days. Hard to beat that kind of service. ;) :D
well done....so politically correct!

JetBoatRich
05-26-2005, 07:51 PM
I made my first trip into the shop today :D the counter person was excellent and helpful :D nice store, but easy to drop some money in it :mad:
To bad I missed Mike :burningm: guess he slept in :idea:

Rexone
05-26-2005, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the business Mike, glad we were on time. We missed on a couple orders this week with others which troubles me but 100% on time is our goal daily.
Brad, Jim has reformed his ways and is now a valued customer, water under the bridge so to speak.
Sorry I missed you Rich let me know ahead of time next time you come by, would like to meet you. If you buy boat parts like you post I may have to order up more inventory though. j/k.. :smile:
Rio... oh never mind :D

Tom Brown
05-26-2005, 08:56 PM
It's too bad Jim turned out to be a good guy. I'd have enjoyed watching Jordy go all Jordy on him.

JetBoatRich
05-27-2005, 03:40 AM
Sorry I missed you Rich let me know ahead of time next time you come by, would like to meet you. If you buy boat parts like you post I may have to order up more inventory though. j/k.. :smile:
:D
That might be a lot of parts :idea: Mike I need to go back in a couple weeks :D we will meet then :supp:

mike37
05-27-2005, 05:47 AM
I hate to order things and then wait for it to arrive when ever they feel like getting it to me
Iwill definitely order from Rex again
now I'm thinking I need one of the key less ignition for the boat
the one that replaces the key with a number pad you inter a code to start
some one posted it a while back
do you cary them Rex ??

a catered life
05-27-2005, 06:13 AM
i have to agree with all the above said the customer service is great and rexone himself is a great owner :D fixed my boat over the phone :p on a friday night after hours :jawdrop: now thats customer service

Dan Lorenze
05-27-2005, 09:56 AM
Half of the stuff on my boat is from Rex... Good stuff..

cole13
05-27-2005, 10:09 AM
Since it looks like everyone is giving props to REX, I will throw my .02 in. I have used them two times, both times I had no idea what I was talking about, and the sales person on the line walked me through the whole process. Awesome customer service, and I recommend then every chance I get. They said the parts would be there on a given date and they are there. I can count on them for all my boating needs.
Thanks again, Jeremy