PDA

View Full Version : 'anyone Else Cant Sleep....excited About...

FRENCHIE
05-26-2005, 11:50 PM
LEAVING FOR HAVI TODAY!!!??? :) :wink:

my21advantage
05-27-2005, 04:16 AM
But I'm working :cry:
And I'm stuck here all weekend...

Mandelon
05-27-2005, 04:51 AM
Yes, Leon. Even me. I wasn't thinking about the trip so much, but just couldn't get my head to stop. Didn't fall asleep till after 1:00 am and just woke up at 5:00..... Starbucks and RedBulls all day are in the plan now.
I am trying to get a couple hours of work done this morning before the sausage crew arrives and we hit the road....
See ya soon.............. :D

purrfecttremor
05-27-2005, 04:53 AM
HELL NO im not excited my daughter graduates from cal state fullerton on sunday.excited about that but no river for us!

FRENCHIE
05-27-2005, 04:55 AM
Yes, Leon. Even me. I wasn't thinking about the trip so much, but just couldn't get my head to stop. Didn't fall asleep till after 1:00 am and just woke up at 5:00..... Starbucks and RedBulls all day are in the plan now.
I am trying to get a couple hours of work done this morning before the sausage crew arrives and we hit the road....
See ya soon.............. :D
Hopefully see ya out there, look for us around mini-sandbar, or right across from there in speed alley!!!!
:cool:

shueman
05-27-2005, 05:04 AM
COLORADO RIVER – The Sheriff’s offices are mounting up for a big weekend.
With the Memorial Day weekend creeping up, law enforcement officials in Arizona and California are preparing for a very busy time, according to Mohave County Sheriff’s spokesperson Trish Carter.
“The Sheriff’s office would like to make sure everyone is safe on the lake; that’s the most important thing this weekend,” said Carter.
The Sheriff’s office will be patrolling the lake with their twelve-fleet boats, and each boat will have two to four officers on board, while San Bernardino County Sheriff will be patrolling the lake as well as Copper Canyon, continued Carter.
But the most popular spot on the lake, the Sand Bar, will be closed due to safety reasons.
==========================================
Channel Economy
LAKE HAVASU CITY, Ariz.- Feelings are mixed when it comes to the economic impact of the revised restrictions in Lake Havasu City’s Bridgewater Channel.
London Bridge Ice Cream owner Mike Sabo has some concerns. “It could this weekend, sure it depends on how much of the word got out,” said Sabo. “I know Hot Boat Magazine basically wrote on their web site that the channel was closed.”
One of the owners of Shugrue’s, Tom Felke sees the changes as not bad.
“The compromise the council came up with seems very probable,” said Felke. “By losing some boats on the south side it isn’t going to have the same impact as intermediate markings of sections.” A spokesperson from the Lake Havasu Convention and Visitors Bureau Jarrod Lyman had nothing but good things to say.
“The Bureau is very happy to see that the Police Department and City Council have been working together to balance out everything while keeping a maximum of safety while at the same time insuring a positive economic influence as well.” Said Lyman.
The true test will be this Memorial weekend.

Cole Trickle
05-27-2005, 05:08 AM
we are hitting the road at 2:30 today!
The rest of my crew went up yesterday morning :supp:

Dr. Eagle
05-27-2005, 05:12 AM
Nah, couldn't sleep cuz I was thinking about work... I love my job... :cry:

NOTALENT
05-27-2005, 05:16 AM
Im outta here at noon!!!! whoohooo!!! Thought I was going to get some sleep last night..but unfourtanatley I got a call from a chick last night at midnight which is normally a good thing.. :jawdrop: but nope..she needed a ride home..had a bad night..!!! freakin tired as hell!!

MsGHTRIM
05-27-2005, 05:26 AM
I've been up since 4:30 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. Kept thinkin' about the last few things to pack....oh, and couldn't stop thinkin' about how much fun this weekend is gonna be. :D :2purples:

FRENCHIE
05-27-2005, 05:31 AM
I've been up since 4:30 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. Kept thinkin' about the last few things to pack....oh, and couldn't stop thinkin' about how much fun this weekend is gonna be. :D :2purples:
....i wanna be taken care of!!!!!
:devil: :devil: :hammer2: ........$1.00 $1.00 $1.00!!!!!!! :) :wink:

MsGHTRIM
05-27-2005, 05:36 AM
....i wanna be taken care of!!!!!
:devil: :devil: :hammer2: ........$1.00 $1.00 $1.00!!!!!!! :) :wink:
But ofcourse. :devil: Better go to the bank, baby..... :wink: :wink:

Todd969
05-27-2005, 05:50 AM
3 hours and I'm outta here...... Everyone travel safely.....

dicudmore
05-27-2005, 06:18 AM
heading out in a few hours...
tired as hell and feeling like total crap, but I'll stagger my way down there somehow

JetBoatRich
05-27-2005, 06:21 AM
slept fine and will the rest of the weekend at home :rolleyes:
Have fun and be safe everyone, look for you next weekend :cool:

Scream
05-27-2005, 07:11 AM
HELL NO im not excited my daughter graduates from cal state fullerton on sunday.excited about that but no river for us!
Congratulations on your daughters graduation. That's way more important than boats, babes and boobs...I'm pretty sure anyway...lol

Roxysnow
05-27-2005, 07:25 AM
I don't know.....We weren't even considering going but now that the time is here, it may be a last minute decision.......hmmm? River, boats, ladies, drinking....or stay at home....couch, yard work, wash cars, did I say yard work....almost a no brainer :rollside:

NOTALENT
05-27-2005, 07:30 AM
I don't know.....We weren't even considering going but now that the time is here, it may be a last minute decision.......hmmm? River, boats, ladies, drinking....or stay at home....couch, yard work, wash cars, did I say yard work....almost a no brainer :rollside:
Damn...u have a big decision to make :rolleyes: get ur ass in gear and start packing! :D

dexman38
05-27-2005, 07:39 AM
stayed up till 1:00 am getting ready, back up at 6:00 am . I will be on the road in 1 hour. is any one going to be on havaso today. if so where

dicudmore
05-27-2005, 07:42 AM
stayed up till 1:00 am getting ready, back up at 6:00 am . I will be on the road in 1 hour. is any one going to be on havaso today. if so where
have a safe ride Dex...
Headed out in a couple hours if the headache and nausea go away.
If not I guess I'll be riding the couch this weekend :cry:
See ya out there hopefully :cool:

NOTALENT
05-27-2005, 07:45 AM
have a safe ride Dex...
Come on, aint nothing a few beers, water and 115 degree weather cant handle! :D

Silver
05-27-2005, 08:18 AM
Needed to sleep since I worked last night and I'm working tonight!
Leaving right after the club closes!
Be in the channel @ 4am with the die hard mother fockers!
Saturday be in a boat called Off The Hook..................Sunday be with the Knuckled-heads and Scubas......................
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :220v: :) :wink:

dexman38
05-27-2005, 08:24 AM
have a safe ride Dex...
i called a doctor for you and told him adout your pain the doctors replie was GOT TO A PLACE THAT HAS RUNNING WATER SIT BACK ON A BOAT WITH FRIENDS AND HAVE A FEW COLD ONES. SO I WILL SEE YOU IN A FEW HOURS.

FRENCHIE
05-27-2005, 12:01 PM
YA BETTA CALL ME UP IF YOUR GOING!!!!???
:cool:

Debbolas
05-27-2005, 08:00 PM
Congratulations on your daughters graduation. That's way more important than boats, babes and boobs...I'm pretty sure anyway...lol
:clover: I have to copy and paste this for Aly, she will really like that you said that :D