PDA

View Full Version : Bachelor Party on Memorial...Gasoline Alley

rvrpig
05-27-2005, 08:26 AM
If any one is going to be out in Gasoline alley for Memorial Day...stop by and say Hi. Ill be having my Bachelor Party.

NOTALENT
05-27-2005, 08:27 AM
If any one is going to be out in Gasoline alley for Memorial Day...stop by and say Hi. Ill be having my Bachelor Party. So stop by and say hi.
Which guy are u going to be?? The crazy drunk guy gettin his groove on with all the woman?? :confused:

rvrpig
05-27-2005, 08:41 AM
Which guy are u going to be?? The crazy drunk guy gettin his groove on with all the woman?? :confused:
I wish...but since my best man is a slacker and didnt start calling people last night...Ill be the guy sitting there drunk...pissed and hoping for other peoples wild women to show up.

NOTALENT
05-27-2005, 08:42 AM
I wish...but since my best man is a slacker and didnt start calling people last night...Ill be the guy sitting there drunk...pissed and hoping for other peoples wild women to show up.
damn..thats sucks..are u going to be headed to RR or Maddogs etc?? I may have some girls to help with a good time. :crossx:

rvrpig
05-27-2005, 08:51 AM
damn..thats sucks..are u going to be headed to RR or Maddogs etc?? I may have some girls to help with a good time. :crossx:
Thanks for the offer...but Ill probably be out at Dream Girls later in the evening. At least then I know ill get to see some titties and ass.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-27-2005, 08:52 AM
If any one is going to be out in Gasoline alley for Memorial Day...stop by and say Hi. Ill be having my Bachelor Party. So stop by and say hi.
Congrats and have fun. My parents will be there, but no hot chicks with them. :D

rvrpig
05-27-2005, 08:54 AM
Congrats and have fun. My parents will be there, but no hot chicks with them. :D
This whole thing pisses me off the more I thing about it...Its gunna be a sausage fest!!!

WYRD
05-27-2005, 08:57 AM
This whole thing pisses me off the more I thing about it...Its gunna be a sausage fest!!!
Dude, your getting married! Just enjoy the weekend on the water with your buddies...............cause after you say I do then it's curtians for you on the river trips :p

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-27-2005, 08:58 AM
Nah, there will be plenty of hot women showing their boobies for ya. Don't worry. And they will not go home with you, so your fiance doesn't have to worry. You'll have a good time. Just make sure you have a DD for boat and trailer retriever. DUI's make for a not good time.
I've been there on many off weekends and seen women dancing and showing their wares. If nothin' else, you're on the water with your friends and drinkin beer. It doesn't get much better than that.

rvrpig
05-27-2005, 08:58 AM
Dude, your getting married! Just enjoy the weekend on the water with your buddies...............cause after you say I do then it's curtians for you on the river trips :p
Naw...i just go and deal with the consequenses later.... :idea:

rvrpig
05-27-2005, 09:01 AM
Nah, there will be plenty of hot women showing their boobies for ya. Don't worry. And they will not go home with you, so your fiance doesn't have to worry. You'll have a good time. Just make sure you have a DD for boat and trailer retriever. DUI's make for a not good time.
I've been there on many off weekends and seen women dancing and showing their wares. If nothin' else, you're on the water with your friends and drinkin beer. It doesn't get much better than that.
See...thats another thing...since my Bestman waited so long to call people to go out...they all have other plans. Guess you cant pick your family hu! Basically i am tagging along with other friends that are going to Gasoline Alley...they are not here for the Bachelor party...they are here for the holliday and they are letting me tag along.

WYRD
05-27-2005, 09:02 AM
Naw...i just go and deal with the consequenses later.... :idea:
Good luck on that plan................the bright side is there is alot of us Divorced peeps on the board that are cool to hang with when the plan backfires :D :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-27-2005, 09:03 AM
cause after you say I do then it's curtians for you on the river trips :p
Don't listen to that guy!! He's still lookin for the right one. He doesn't know what he's talkin' about! :D
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_7_100.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm39696US')

rvrpig
05-27-2005, 09:05 AM
Good luck on that plan................the bright side is there is alot of us Divorced peeps on the board that are cool to hang with when the plan backfires :D :D
Thanks for the Backup plan....I am sure if i get divorced then between all of us we might have enough money to by a 30 pack....

WYRD
05-27-2005, 09:07 AM
Thanks for the Backup plan....I am sure if i get divorced then between all of us we might have enough money to by a 30 pack....
Only if it's Natrual Lite :crossx: :crossx: Good luck this weekend, have fun and be safe :cool:

rvrpig
05-27-2005, 09:09 AM
Only if it's Natrual Lite :crossx: :crossx: Good luck this weekend, have fun and be safe :cool:
Thanks..Ill try... in some aspects at least. :D

rvrpig
05-27-2005, 09:44 AM
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

rvrpig
05-27-2005, 11:51 AM
:hammerhea

sea2lake
05-27-2005, 12:17 PM
Remember, Its easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission

boxscore
05-27-2005, 12:19 PM
Thanks for the offer...but Ill probably be out at Dream Girls later in the evening. At least then I know ill get to see some titties and ass.
My wife dances there at Dream Girls on the weeknds in order to pay for gas for the boat. Isn't she great?

rvrpig
05-27-2005, 12:19 PM
Remember, Its eisier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission
SO FREAKIN TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rvrpig
05-27-2005, 12:20 PM
My wife dances there at Dream Girls on the weeknds in order to pay for gas for the boat. Isn't she great?
Really..what is her name and ill tip her good...?

sea2lake
05-27-2005, 12:21 PM
MARRIAGE SEMINAR
While attending a Marriage Seminar dealing with communication, Tom and his wife Grace listened to the instructor, "It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other."
He addressed the man, "Can you describe your wife's favorite flower?"
Tom leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently and whispered, "It's Pillsbury, isn't it?"
The rest of the story gets rather ugly, so I'll stop right here.

boxscore
05-27-2005, 12:21 PM
Patty Ballslap

rvrpig
05-27-2005, 12:22 PM
MARRIAGE SEMINAR
While attending a Marriage Seminar dealing with communication, Tom and his wife Grace listened to the instructor, "It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other."
He addressed the man, "Can you describe your wife's favorite flower?"
Tom leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently and whispered, "It's Pillsbury, isn't it?"
The rest of the story gets rather ugly, so I'll stop right here.
Love it...Love it

rvrpig
05-27-2005, 12:24 PM
Patty Ballslap
What is her stage name....or is that her stage name?

WYRD
05-27-2005, 12:25 PM
Patty Ballslap
:D :D :D and boy does she!!! :D :D :D

boxscore
05-27-2005, 12:26 PM
What is her stage name....or is that her stage name?
Sorry thats her real name... but her stage name is Patricia Ballslap Me. She needs to be discreet as her day job requires it.

rvrpig
05-27-2005, 12:27 PM
Sorry thats her real name... but her stage name is Patricia Ballslap Me. She needs to be discreet as her day job requires it.
I thought it was....Pamela Handerson?

rvrpig
05-27-2005, 05:17 PM
:confused:

JackieV
05-28-2005, 08:51 AM
My cousins are out there and ALWAYS hang out at gasoline alley, my cuz Anthony makes sure he jumps from the top top top of the rocks! Usually jumps and flips and then grabs his balls before he hits the water! lol

HOOTER SLED-
05-28-2005, 08:55 AM
My cousins are out there and ALWAYS hang out at gasoline alley, my cuz Anthony makes sure he jumps from the top top top of the rocks! Usually jumps and flips and then grabs his balls before he hits the water! lol
Hope he's safe. Dude died 100 ft from us last Labor Day doing that. Usually one every year on the holidays.

JackieV
05-28-2005, 08:58 AM
Hope he's safe. Dude died 100 ft from us last Labor Day doing that. Usually one every year on the holidays.
Are you serious!? He's a nut and doesn't listen to us. My aunt's and his wife get pissed when he does it.

HOOTER SLED-
05-28-2005, 09:03 AM
Are you serious!? He's a nut and doesn't listen to us. My aunt's and his wife get pissed when he does it.
Not even playing. Every damn year. Someones getting hurt or dying. I hear the water is real high vs. the last couple of years though. The last couple of years, there was this bouyed off section near the rocks cuz it was shallower. Actually, I think rvrpig knew the guy last year. Sorry to bring it up again man. Just hate to see these unfortunate things happen.

JackieV
05-28-2005, 09:05 AM
Not even playing. Every damn year. Someones getting hurt or dying. I hear the water is real high vs. the last couple of years though. The last couple of years, there was this bouyed off section near the rocks cuz it was shallower. Actually, I think rvrpig knew the guy last year. Sorry to bring it up again man. Just hate to see these unfortunate things happen.
:jawdrop: WOW, I'll tell him when they call me late tonight... laughing at me cause I'm not partying like them.

JackieV
05-28-2005, 09:06 AM
Hey J, change your sig, Spring is almost over... ;)

HOOTER SLED-
05-28-2005, 09:10 AM
Hey J, change your sig, Spring is almost over... ;)
DUHhhhh. It says Summer too. :D Hold on, let me update.

WYRD
05-28-2005, 09:11 AM
DUHhhhh. It says Summer too. :D Hold on, let me update.
But how you gonna see BOOBIES if you don't come out to play :idea:

HOOTER SLED-
05-28-2005, 09:18 AM
But how you gonna see BOOBIES if you don't come out to play :idea:
Dude, I always see BOOBIES. I got two over here that eclipse the sun. :D Actually, I don't have like some of you ballers heading out all the time. :D

JackieV
05-29-2005, 07:39 AM
Dude, I always see BOOBIES. I got two over here that eclipse the sun. :D Actually, I don't have like some of you ballers heading out all the time. :D
That's right! LUV the new sig! :wink: :)

rvrpig
05-29-2005, 08:39 AM
That guy that died was a friend of mine....well Iam off back to the lake....see ya

rvrpig
05-29-2005, 09:32 PM
Yes it was very nice meeting you (Tom and Brenda). You guys are very nice and it was a pleasure...Hope to see you both again sometime soon. I got off the river around 7pm and my friends stayed out there for a while...they might still be out there.... :rolleyes:

mikendel
09-10-2005, 04:18 PM
How was your party? I saw you out there with some boobies and it looked like you were having a good time.