Leather interior
Tinted windows
19,000 miles
6 disk cd changer
Line X liner
Tow Package
Excellent Condition
$35,000 OBO
Jay Photo can provide financing (Dont call him he knows nothing about the vehicle just can help with financing)
Truck is in great condition. Never used to tow. Just drive back in forth to work! Selling this for a friend..
Let me know if you have any questions
http://www.sdcrew.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_Duramax.jpg
http://www.sdcrew.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_Duramax2.jpg
http://www.sdcrew.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_Duramax3.jpg
http://www.sdcrew.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_Duramax4.jpg
http://www.sdcrew.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_Duramax5.jpg
http://www.sdcrew.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_Duramax6.jpg
http://www.sdcrew.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_Duramax7.jpg
http://www.sdcrew.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_Duramax8.jpg

Wonderboy
05-27-2005, 10:26 PM
Son of a Biaaaaaatch!!!!!!!!!!! Why couldn't you post this a few weeks ago!! Just paid 50K for mine (before all the taxes and other B.S.) :mad: :mad: :mad:

essexjet
05-27-2005, 10:28 PM
Son of a Biaaaaaatch!!!!!!!!!!! Why couldn't you post this a few weeks ago!! Just paid 50K for mine (before all the taxes and other B.S.) :mad: :mad: :mad:
I told you to go to Jay Potoglou dumb ass :yuk:

essexjet
05-27-2005, 10:29 PM
Nice looking truck WW. It should go fast at that price. Just one little thing is that you put it had rhino lining and the pictures is line x. I was told that there is a difference between the two.

boxscore
05-27-2005, 10:30 PM
Willie... you're too logical. Sellin the F29 and the 3/4 ton truck. Buying the F26 and buying a Tacoma.

Kilrtoy
05-27-2005, 10:31 PM
DUDE you are kidding right

Wonderboy
05-27-2005, 10:33 PM
I told you to go to Jay Potoglou dumb ass :yuk:
Whatever JD!! You didn't tell me until AFTER I bought it. Thanks a lot BUDDY!! :cry: :mad: :angry2:

Wonderboy
05-27-2005, 10:34 PM
DUDE you are kidding right
I'm not kidding. 60K when it was all said and done.

essexjet
05-27-2005, 10:36 PM
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Wonderboy
05-27-2005, 10:38 PM
But the only thing I didn't get was the sunroff..Cause let's face it, that's just GAY. There wasn't anything else I could've added.

Kilrtoy
05-27-2005, 10:39 PM
Ok..........

djunkie
05-28-2005, 02:02 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate to tell you what I paid for my '05. Hell it was almost as much as this one thats a year old.

MagicMtnDan
05-28-2005, 05:29 AM
But the only thing I didn't get was the sunroff..Cause let's face it, that's just GAY. There wasn't anything else I could've added.
A sunroof on a truck is "gay?" :hammer2:

WetWillie
05-28-2005, 08:29 AM
TTT :yuk:

phebus
05-28-2005, 02:31 PM
WW, this might be premature, but I am kissing the wife's ass until I can get hold of Jay (my luck, it's a holiday weekend, my lips might be bleeding) to see what a new one would cost me vs. buying this one.
Lots to consider, LS vs. LT, warranty, intrest rate new vs. used, accesories, how firm seller is, etc.
I will be in touch depending on how long this truck is available (definately makes my decision easier if it sells).
Funny, I just got the registration notice for my Expedition yesterday, and it needs to be smogged and all. It's amazing how a little registration fee can get you thinking about a new truck. It sure is nice not having a payment though.
Gotta go get the wife another beer,
Rick

WetWillie
05-28-2005, 04:53 PM
I spoke to Jay about just this point.. There is a breaking point and this truck is below it. Jay and I talked and he instructed me to buy this truck as it was a fair deal! Then I started thinking about lifting it and driving the back way from San Diego to Havi and the fact it does not have Onstar for those emergencys!! PLus the wife thinks we need a new home so Im in a holding pattere!!
I can tell you it very nice and clean and I just had the windows tinted!! :cry:
Never offroad and never towed with it! Just back and forth to work..
This truck $35k
New truck loaded with Tax and Lic is probably $44k
just fyi!
Bill

phebus
05-28-2005, 05:13 PM
This truck $35k
New truck loaded with Tax and Lic is probably $44k
Bill
That is one of the issues I am trying to figure out.
That truck with tax and lic. is around $39k, vs a new truck (05 LT) fully loaded with a full warranty tax and lic. $44k. Plus, I have to figure out the financing rate of a new truck vs. the cost of financing used.
It's all a dream at this point, and I need to research it further before, if and when a purchase could even be a reality.
Thanks,
Rick

WetWillie
05-28-2005, 05:22 PM
I think your tax liablity would be alot less then that :wink:

phebus
05-28-2005, 05:34 PM
That's the part I don't know. I have a vehicle I would like to get rid of, and I know Jay has brokered some deals before that included a trade-in, and he has packaged the whole deal with financing and all. I want to talk with him and see what the best deal would be. I know that if it was a total private party deal, the purchase price would definately be much less then the purchase price registration wise. But, even then, a 5k-10k difference is only a 400-800 dollar difference. Good money, but hardly a deal maker or breaker when your talking $35k

scarabrick2
05-29-2005, 07:19 AM
what color interior? How about the milage?
Thanks ,Rick
srborba@cox.net

WetWillie
05-29-2005, 08:13 AM
Interior is Gray Leather
Mileage is right around 19,000
Great all around condition..

phebus
05-29-2005, 08:34 AM
WW, with his LS package, he got leather. What other options did he get to make it like an LT package. I know the LT comes with ON Star, Deluxe stereo, 10 way seat, etc. Does the truck have much in the way of options or upgrades, or is it basically an LS package with leather.
I plan on calling Jay on Tues. and have him quote me a new price on an '05, both LS and LT, and in gas and diesel. Also in 2wd and 4wd.
A lot to consider.
Rick

WetWillie
05-29-2005, 08:52 AM
Its just an LS with Leather. Great basic tow vehical in my opinion! It does have a power seat on the driver side. It also has the tow mirrors that extend out like 12 inchs. Not sure what else. It does have a 10 disk cd with the bose system so not sure if that is deluxe or not?
Let me knwo next week..

phebus
05-29-2005, 09:44 PM
Let me know next week..
I will let you know as soon as I talk to Jay. I put a thread on here for him to let me know next time he will at work. Thanks to you, I now have new truck "fever". :D

Jrocket
05-30-2005, 03:05 PM
My god are you kidding or what?

hoolign
05-30-2005, 03:13 PM
Holy shit did they see you comming...you are kidding right?? :D :D

PHOTOGLOU
05-30-2005, 08:17 PM
KODAIK for $65K OTD with leather air ride seats jake brake sleeper bed.... DUDE WHAT DEALER DID THAT TO YOU

PHOTOGLOU
05-30-2005, 08:26 PM
That's the part I don't know. I have a vehicle I would like to get rid of, and I know Jay has brokered some deals before that included a trade-in, and he has packaged the whole deal with financing and all. I want to talk with him and see what the best deal would be. I know that if it was a total private party deal, the purchase price would definately be much less then the purchase price registration wise. But, even then, a 5k-10k difference is only a 400-800 dollar difference. Good money, but hardly a deal maker or breaker when your talking $35k
OK Tax is still 8% new or used intrest rate with be between .75% and 1.5% higher LS VS LT= LT HAS onstar, lumbar support, dual heated seats that are 10 way power Bucket seats Bose 6 disc changer this is a good deal if it has the equipment that you want/need. I CAN HANDLE THE DMV AND FINANCING and arrange delivery as a courtesy to ww now going on his 6th purchase in 2 months :D Thanks ww for the work Jay

phebus
05-30-2005, 08:36 PM
I just don't know if that is a good deal vs. buying new. Also, I have a vehicle to get rid of, and a trade in would be a clean deal (didn't say smart), so I guess I will either have to call you, or come by to discuus it if I can with my back. If you have anything to add on-line shoot away, or it can wait until my back permits.
Thanks,
Rick

phebus
05-30-2005, 09:00 PM
Just got a call back from the doctor. I'm to be in his office first thing in the morning, and a decision will be made whether he is going to open me up and go back in to fix things, so a new truck deal is on hold for now.
My back sucks, I am in a really bad mood, when will it end. Fock it,
Rick

WetWillie
05-30-2005, 09:51 PM
I will deliver it to your door in Havi this week! Drop the wife and I on a Anerican west flight! :idea:

WetWillie
05-30-2005, 09:52 PM
White fully loaded Duramax 4 x 4 :)
OK Tax is still 8% new or used intrest rate with be between .75% and 1.5% higher LS VS LT= LT HAS onstar, lumbar support, dual heated seats that are 10 way power Bucket seats Bose 6 disc changer this is a good deal if it has the equipment that you want/need. I CAN HANDLE THE DMV AND FINANCING and arrange delivery as a courtesy to ww now going on his 6th purchase in 2 months :D Thanks ww for the work Jay

Wonderboy
05-30-2005, 10:02 PM
Holy shit did they see you comming...you are kidding right?? :D :D
Nope!!! Went all over and for the model we (Woman and I) wanted it was all the same, just under 50K. I know, we got reemed! :burningm: :burningm: :eat:

essexjet
05-30-2005, 10:06 PM
KODAIK for $65K OTD with leather air ride seats jake brake sleeper bed.... DUDE WHAT DEALER DID THAT TO YOU
Jay this is the guy I PM'd you about but it was too late, he had already bought it.

Wonderboy
05-30-2005, 10:09 PM
Jay this is the guy I PM'd you about but it was too late, he had already bought it.
Yeah Jay, no thanks to James here. Now quit picking on me. WetWilly's trying to sell a truck here.

PHOTOGLOU
05-31-2005, 05:12 AM
White fully loaded Duramax 4 x 4 :)
OK I will have that in S D for you today with the other two trucks... Call you in a while. Jay

phebus
05-31-2005, 07:45 AM
I will deliver it to your door in Havi this week! Drop the wife and I on a Anerican west flight! :idea:
No Havi for me. I'm here in Orange Co., with no Havi in sight for a while.

phebus
05-31-2005, 11:20 AM
Doctor at 2:15 for me, I will know more after that. At this point, I'm leaning towards new vs. used. The savings just don't seem to be there on the used, and I don't get exactly what I want with the used.
Jay, I will call you and discuss it as soon as I can,
Rick

PHOTOGLOU
05-31-2005, 11:32 AM
Doctor at 2:15 for me, I will know more after that. At this point, I'm leaning towards new vs. used. The savings just don't seem to be there on the used, and I don't get exactly what I want with the used.
Jay, I will call you and discuss it as soon as I can,
Rick
OK. Fellow ***boaters this is a good deal if you are looking for a vehicle and it has the options that you want

hoolign
05-31-2005, 11:37 AM
Nope!!! Went all over and for the model we (Woman and I) wanted it was all the same, just under 50K. I know, we got reemed! :burningm: :burningm: :eat:
Dude..is there no way you can return the truck? That's what I pay up here in Canada...and the dollar is about 75 % Actually I can grab a full load 05 D-max for about +/- 50,000 Canadian. I'd try to turn your deal around!

phebus
05-31-2005, 11:45 AM
Jay, please check your PM's

ROZ
05-31-2005, 12:37 PM
My god are you kidding or what?
Maybe you can sell him some Arizona oceanfront property, or a bridge perhaps? :D

hoolign
05-31-2005, 12:43 PM
Maybe you can sell him some Arizona oceanfront property, or a bridge perhaps? :D
Single or double span bridge? :D

WetWillie
05-31-2005, 07:13 PM
Its sitting at the shop not being used!! Great truck..
:messedup: