PDA

View Full Version : boycot shugarus

atomickitn
05-28-2005, 11:43 AM
it has come to my att; that the owner of shug,s /maddogs/ havalinas/... is all for the resrictions in the channel , for what reason im not shure, this is rather obsured to think that the very people that eat at his places, are the same people that he wants to keep out of the channel...... as a business owner, you would think that you would all come together and work as a team i guess he must think that he can make money, feed his family without the support of the people who eat at his places........ :devil:

phebus
05-28-2005, 11:48 AM
What is your source of information? Before I blindly endorse something, I like some facts to help me in my decision.

atomickitn
05-28-2005, 11:59 AM
very reliable i was talking to og shocker this morning, he is at havi working on his house. his neibor has something to due with the city , somehow,

Mr. Naudio
05-28-2005, 12:24 PM
more than one owner of those places
also big difference between restrictions and banning
was down there today changing out an amp plenty of boats
didnt see much empty beach
Besides how smart could they be?
We,s just river folk down here LOL

MagicMtnDan
05-28-2005, 01:25 PM
very reliable i was talking to og shocker this morning, he is at havi working on his house. his neibor has something to due with the city , somehow,
Dude, no offense but what words do you know how to spell? :D

Kachina26
05-28-2005, 01:54 PM
Well, check out his title. He did spell "pussy" correctly.

Rexone
05-28-2005, 02:58 PM
:D :D

atomickitn
05-28-2005, 04:37 PM
dude i was in a hurry

Kilrtoy
05-28-2005, 06:49 PM
What is your source of information? Before I blindly endorse something, I like some facts to help me in my decision.
I agree we need proof of this.....

Dusty Times
05-28-2005, 09:55 PM
NOT TRUE!
The owner was one a the business owners in the chanel that did throw a fit over the restrictions. Rumors are just rumors. :idea:

my21advantage
05-29-2005, 05:34 AM
I don't think any business owner in their right mind would want to lose business...
I think this requires some investigation :idea:

6 Dollar Boat
05-29-2005, 09:38 AM
OK I'll boycott Shugrue's, I'll eat over at Barley Brother's... ;)

phebus
05-29-2005, 10:06 AM
Everyone needs to boycott me. I eat at Shugrue's, Barley Brothers, Javelina Cantina, and I am all for more law enforcement at Havasu, and some restrictions if necessary to make it much more enjoyable to the masses.
I am a JERK, please hate me. :D

hoolign
05-29-2005, 10:18 AM
Well, check out his title. He did spell "pussy" correctly.
As long as someone can spell "pussy" correctly...he's O.K. in my books :D

All IN
05-29-2005, 02:18 PM
I hope you boycott them. Less people at the 3 best resaurants in Havasu.
LETS GET FACTS NOT RUMORS.

Debbolas
05-29-2005, 02:28 PM
Everyone needs to boycott me. I eat at Shugrue's, Barley Brothers, Javelina Cantina, and I am all for more law enforcement at Havasu, and some restrictions if necessary to make it much more enjoyable to the masses.
I am a JERK, please hate me. :D
too late, we like you ;)

phebus
05-29-2005, 03:16 PM
Thanks a lot Deb. Tough times lately. They took me in for emergency back surgery a week ago at 10:30 at night, and finished at 4:30 in the morning. They did a three level discectomy, and a lot of bone work. It seems it was unsuccessfull, as my leg pain is unbearable at times, and the doctor said to expect back pain, but the leg pain is a bad sign. So, a three level fusion is next (my fourth back surgery in a little over two years). I swear, I would trade however many years I have left on this earth, just for five good years without back pain. I'm telling you this, because you are going through it, and know exactly what I'm talking about. Luckily I have the love and support of my family......

Debbolas
05-29-2005, 03:31 PM
I pm'd ya ;)