PDA

View Full Version : that's what you get hoolign

FMluvswater
05-28-2005, 06:24 PM
ya shoulda helped me home with my groceries and you woulda saw what I saw. :notam: :D Broad daylight right on the street. That'll learn ya! :D

FMluvswater
05-28-2005, 06:51 PM
I kind of expected hoolign to just know, canuck1. :D But okay sure ...
So I'm walking home with my groceries. I hear a loud yell. I look up wondering if it's a "Duck!" warning. Well it wasn't. Some chick was shouting at passing cars with her shirt lifted up exposing her bare tits. :D Not flashing either; not a quick peek - she kept her top lifted! :D Cars were honking. Heard cat calls. People on the street were either shaking their heads in disbelief or laughing and ogling. :D And where was hoolign? :confused: Not helping me with my groceries - like I said ... that'll learn him! :D

hoolign
05-28-2005, 07:05 PM
A twenty says she was about 5'6..curly blonde hair...and not very good looking

FMluvswater
05-28-2005, 07:09 PM
No idea but I'd guess full B low C cup :D oh yeah her top was yellow. I think she was shorter than 5'6 also. She seemed tiny.

hoolign
05-28-2005, 07:11 PM
No idea but I'd guess full B low C cup :D oh yeah her top was yellow. I think she was shorter than 5'6 also. She seemed tiny.
Did you do her?? :p

FMluvswater
05-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Did you do her?? :p
No. Duh! I had to carry my groceries home. :rolleyes:

hoolign
05-28-2005, 07:19 PM
did she touch your groceries?? :jawdrop:

FMluvswater
05-28-2005, 07:21 PM
No. Two lanes of traffic between us. She seemed kinda busy too. :D

hoolign
05-28-2005, 07:26 PM
No. Two lanes of traffic between us. She seemed kinda busy too. :D
Shoulda thrown her a 20 to come over and eat your groceries :D before I let you go any further with this.."groceries" is a term for.... ahhh how do I put this???? Excess labia would conjour up a visual :p :D

FMluvswater
05-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Shoulda thrown her a 20 to come over and eat your groceries :D before I let you go any further with this.."groceries" is a term for.... ahhh how do I put this???? Excess labia would conjour up a visual :p :D
:eek: Hoolign! :D

hoolign
05-28-2005, 07:34 PM
ya shoulda helped me home with my groceries and you woulda saw what I saw. :notam: :D Broad daylight right on the street. That'll learn ya! :D
care to rephrase that? :D

hoolign
05-28-2005, 07:35 PM
and that :D

hoolign
05-28-2005, 07:36 PM
I kind of expected hoolign to just know, canuck1. :D But okay sure ...
So I'm walking home with my groceries. I hear a loud yell. I look up wondering if it's a "Duck!" warning. Well it wasn't. Some chick was shouting at passing cars with her shirt lifted up exposing her bare tits. :D Not flashing either; not a quick peek - she kept her top lifted! :D Cars were honking. Heard cat calls. People on the street were either shaking their heads in disbelief or laughing and ogling. :D And where was hoolign? :confused: Not helping me with my groceries - like I said ... that'll learn him! :D
and possibly this :D

hoolign
05-28-2005, 08:03 PM
Hmmmm... will posting in here let this die...or bring it to the top???? :idea:

hoolign
05-28-2005, 08:17 PM
ooooops....my bad :D

FMluvswater
05-28-2005, 08:18 PM
I'm not rephrasing anything! :D :p Just cuz you use "groceries" as a euphemism for that doesn't mean I do! :p :D

hoolign
05-28-2005, 08:25 PM
I'm not rephrasing anything! :D :p Just cuz you use "groceries" as a euphemism for that doesn't mean I do! :p :D
Maybe so....but everytime you tell someone your going to get "groceries" your are going to "have a moment" :D :D

FMluvswater
05-28-2005, 08:28 PM
Maybe so....but everytime you tell someone your going to get "groceries" your are going to "have a moment" :D :D
Damn. :eek: You suck. :D

Debbolas
05-28-2005, 08:32 PM
lol :eek:
too funny :wink: (hey hunny, lets go "buy" some groceries") :eek:

hoolign
05-28-2005, 08:34 PM
lol :eek:
too funny :wink: (hey hunny, lets go "buy" some groceries") :eek:
Why do you think single guys go to the grocery store to pick up chicks??? :D

FMluvswater
05-28-2005, 08:35 PM
Why do you think single guys go to the grocery store to pick up chicks??? :D
when their wives sent them for eggs! :devil:

Debbolas
05-28-2005, 08:38 PM
When I shop, I like to see the nice young (cute) firemen shopping (sigh) :D

hoolign
05-28-2005, 08:40 PM
When you shop for .......GROCERIES :2purples: :2purples:

Debbolas
05-28-2005, 08:43 PM
yes.......................
oh, wait................ :p
never mind :rolleyes:
I just go to the market............ok even THAT sounds BAD now...
You oil drillers and your dirty minds!!!
Hey I watched a oil driller movie the other night that had John Wayne in it.
It was about putting the oil fires OUT!

hoolign
05-28-2005, 09:05 PM
yes.......................
oh, wait................ :p
never mind :rolleyes:
I just go to the market............ok even THAT sounds BAD now...
You oil drillers and your dirty minds!!! yu say this like it's abad thing :D
Hey I watched a oil driller movie the other night that had John Wayne in it.
It was about putting the oil fires OUT!
He played a Red Adair type character...in Hellfighters.. seen it a few times..gotta love "The Duke"...and just to clarify something ...I don't work with "oil" just.. gas ...High pressure natural and sour gas :D

FMluvswater
05-28-2005, 09:06 PM
LMFAO! Just noticed your new title hoolign! :D :D :D

hoolign
05-28-2005, 09:07 PM
LMFAO! Just noticed your new title hoolign! :D :D :D
Clean up in isle 4....clean up in isle 4 :jawdrop:

Debbolas
05-28-2005, 09:17 PM
Sorry,
I saw the HUGE drill and just thought OIL, my mistake :hammerhea

hoolign
05-28-2005, 09:19 PM
Sorry,
I saw the HUGE drill and just thought OIL, my mistake :hammerhea
No need to apologize Deb...same drilling rig...just after different product.

Debbolas
05-28-2005, 09:22 PM
:clover:
Thanks,
So what is your favorite "Duke" film? Mine is "The Quiet Man" Scream LOVES the Duke, so we have quiet a collection........... :clover:

JustMVG
05-28-2005, 09:29 PM
I guess you shop where my wife does, she walways seems to hit the store the same time as the Fire fighters, hmm coincidence? I think not!!!!
You should see her at the speedway, she's following the EMT's and fireguys that are there, and now she jas the rest of the women/girls going with her for "Walks" wink wink nudge nudge say no more!!! Hey it's all in fun ..... but she always comes back with a shi load o beads? Hmmmm :D

hoolign
05-28-2005, 09:33 PM
:clover:
Thanks,
So what is your favorite "Duke" film? Mine is "The Quiet Man" Scream LOVES the Duke, so we have quiet a collection........... :clover:
The Lucky Texan, Stagecoach, Three Faces West, ,Rio Bravo ,The Horse Soldiers,The Alamo, Rooster Cogburn but Tall in the saddle is at the top.

Debbolas
05-28-2005, 09:39 PM
I guess you shop where my wife does, she walways seems to hit the store the same time as the Fire fighters, hmm coincidence? I think not!!!!
You should see her at the speedway, she's following the EMT's and fireguys that are there, and now she jas the rest of the women/girls going with her for "Walks" wink wink nudge nudge say no more!!! Hey it's all in fun ..... but she always comes back with a shi load o beads? Hmmmm :D
LOL :wink:
The Lucky Texan, Stagecoach, Three Faces West, ,Rio Bravo ,The Horse Soldiers,The Alamo, Rooster Cogburn but Tall in the saddle is at the top.
What is the one............"Son's of Katie Elder?" thats a good one :wink: