PDA

View Full Version : "secret sauce" orders in HAVASU

TOBTEK
05-29-2005, 07:23 PM
WE will be in town(Havasu) for the DCB regatta friday, and sat. We have 50 single gallon size and 50 20oz sprayers of "secret sauce" SPOT REMOVER/POLISH available. Please contact me ASAP. Also have limited transom cleaner, and interior cleaner available. IF your in town that weekend take advantage of the free shipping.....its a total POKE if you have to ship these containers!
there will be ten gallons given away at the DCB raffel / dinner as well ;)
COME-ON WILLIE dont do the DAN RUN! Be a kool aid supporter :D

Kilrtoy
05-29-2005, 07:28 PM
Toby, Explain the secret sauce...
Is this in lou of washing the boat , you just spray and wipe down.....

WetWillie
05-29-2005, 07:36 PM
Yes spray and wipe stuff works great! :supp:

TOBTEK
05-29-2005, 07:42 PM
Yes spray and wipe stuff works great! :supp:
I'll answer KILLER....he's my friend. IF he shakes my tree, he'll eat my apple's!
TRUST me when I tell you, its the BEST water spot remover/ polish you have EVER used!....period. I have been trying for two years to get this stuff ready for retail purchase, AND we are getting VERY close. ASK 3DO about it, he wasn't a believer untill he tried it a few weeks ago.....he bought four gallons :D

Ivan Dan
05-29-2005, 08:06 PM
Tobtek.....I want a jug....can I get you to leave a jug at my house here in LHC??? Maybe I could stash an envelope with some cash in it or send you the money this week?!?!
Thanks man!

WetWillie
05-29-2005, 08:13 PM
I do all the credit checks for Toby! Send it to me! :D

bunny 166
05-29-2005, 08:23 PM
I thought RiverRoyal was gonna call my celly this weekend so I could get some.....where's my sauce Toby?? :D Now I have to wait till the dam run?? If I get to see the distributor WW, I'll wait..... :D :D

TOBTEK
05-29-2005, 08:26 PM
Tobtek.....I want a jug....can I get you to leave a jug at my house here in LHC??? Maybe I could stash an envelope with some cash in it or send you the money this week?!?!
Thanks man!
you can send a check, or just PAY-PAL it.....thats the hot set up! And yes I'll take it by your house....just give me the address and the NAV system will take me to your front door ;) YOU NEED one of these Hummer systems in the HD!

TOBTEK
05-29-2005, 08:29 PM
I thought RiverRoyal was gonna call my celly this weekend so I could get some.....where's my sauce Toby?? :D Now I have to wait till the dam run?? If I get to see the distributor WW, I'll wait..... :D :D
I'll see "IF" I can talk ole Mr Big Hands into taking a few cases out to the DAM RUN. Can you PAL-PAL me so he doesnt have to deal with any money? And I'll put your name on as much as you want. I have 50 gallons READY to go.

TOBTEK
05-29-2005, 08:30 PM
I do all the credit checks for Toby! Send it to me! :D
AHHHHHHHH......NO! :rollside:
WILLIE.....so did some accept an offer?

WetWillie
05-29-2005, 08:32 PM
I may be in Havi! Yes they took the offer!! Im sick! :frown:
I'll see "IF" I can talk ole Mr Big Hands into taking a few cases out to the DAM RUN. Can you PAL-PAL me so he doesnt have to deal with any money? And I'll put your name on as much as you want. I have 50 gallons READY to go.

bunny 166
05-29-2005, 08:32 PM
Haven't used my paypal account in a long time....gonna see if I remember how....PM me details?? ;)

TOBTEK
05-29-2005, 08:35 PM
VERY COOL! we got a PIMP SUITE at the Queens Bay. We are gonna hit the raod friday morning. Hope all the Girls can play! Wait till I send you pics of the Rhino :jawdrop:

WetWillie
05-29-2005, 08:36 PM
tekworks@san.rr.com

Kilrtoy
05-29-2005, 09:31 PM
how much are the two different sizes....
i'll take some this weekend

BoatFloating
05-29-2005, 09:38 PM
So you're backing out of the Dam Run and you're #1 on the list... :boxingguy Wow that Kool Aid must be really good... :burningm: Hey can you polish Dave's nuts why you're there... :D

TOBTEK
05-30-2005, 10:17 AM
how much are the two different sizes....
i'll take some this weekend
Bulk gallons are 29.99, or two for 25.00 each, OR 20oz sprayers are 19.00 each.....Free IF you sell my wife on a 2006 F26 with O/B's :wink:

Kilrtoy
05-30-2005, 11:46 AM
Bulk gallons are 29.99, or two for 25.00 each, OR 20oz sprayers are 19.00 each.....Free IF you sell my wife on a 2006 F26 with O/B's :wink:
Sorry mine is a 2005

boatnam2
05-30-2005, 12:20 PM
tobtek sent you a pm!

TOBTEK
05-31-2005, 11:15 AM
tobtek sent you a pm!
Thanks, sent you back....
BUNNY.....are you going to be in Havasu? I hear you need some! :)

ROZ
05-31-2005, 11:29 AM
WE will be in town(Havasu) for the DCB regatta friday, and sat. We have 50 single gallon size and 50 20oz sprayers of "secret sauce" SPOT REMOVER/POLISH available. Please contact me ASAP. Also have limited transom cleaner, and interior cleaner available. IF your in town that weekend take advantage of the free shipping.....its a total POKE if you have to ship these containers!
there will be ten gallons given away at the DCB raffel / dinner as well ;)
COME-ON WILLIE dont do the DAN RUN! Be a kool aid supporter :D
Wow, now you can write your weekend off :D

UnionJack
05-31-2005, 12:13 PM
Toby can we by it at the predinner at koko-ho's

Hustler
05-31-2005, 12:26 PM
Does this stuff work on polished parts? I'm looking for some thing that will remove the water spots from my blower and scoop with out messing up the polish.

BarryMac
05-31-2005, 01:06 PM
Let me tell all you Cat and Tunnel guys that aren't yet believers, Toby's Secret Sauce is the Shit, works better than anything I have ever tried and I have tried almost all of them.
Toby, I noticed you didn't post this in Just Jets, do you hate us now??? :D :D

TOBTEK
05-31-2005, 02:34 PM
Let me tell all you Cat and Tunnel guys that aren't yet believers, Toby's Secret Sauce is the Shit, works better than anything I have ever tried and I have tried almost all of them.
Toby, I noticed you didn't post this in Just Jets, do you hate us now??? :D :D
HEY BARRY.....THANKS for the kind words :D we have been ALOT of effort in making this shiz work as well as it does. didn't post there cause JETS SUCK :D :D

TOBTEK
05-31-2005, 02:38 PM
Does this stuff work on polished parts? I'm looking for some thing that will remove the water spots from my blower and scoop with out messing up the polish.
it works AWESOME on polish alum and polished stainless. AS WELL AS all rubber rub rails and gromments. Just ask 3DO....he WAS a non-believer untill he saw the light.....he than bought a case of four gallons :)

bunny 166
05-31-2005, 02:42 PM
Hi Tob--not sure if We're gonna make it to the dam run now....got a few boat problems....if we don't make it to the dam run, we'll be at the DCB regatta with Kilrtoy....who's my hook-up for the sauce?:)

TOBTEK
05-31-2005, 02:51 PM
Hi Tob--not sure if We're gonna make it to the dam run now....got a few boat problems....if we don't make it to the dam run, we'll be at the DCB regatta with Kilrtoy....who's my hook-up for the sauce?:)
"IF" your in Havafew...it will be me.

bunny 166
05-31-2005, 02:53 PM
"IF" your in Havafew...it will be me.
Excellent! Keep you posted.... :D

INSman
05-31-2005, 03:03 PM
Toby
Can I get (1) gallon and (1) sprayer ??
Paypal the $50 to where ??
Can I p/u while in Havasu to p/u my boat en route to Mojave, or am I correct in that it looks like somebody might be making a Mojave drop ??
Blane

Three Days Only
05-31-2005, 03:06 PM
Sorry Toby, I just saw this thread!!!!
His juice is the best cleaner I have ever gotten my hands on. Spray it on wipe it off removes all the water spots effortlessly and leaves no residue. The stuff is the bomb. I need to try the interior cleaner I still havent tried that. I bought four gallons and will be buying at least 4 or 5 more to have in both my storages.
Jeff
It cleaned all my s/s exhaust tips, tie bars, hydrulic steering everything. I was really surprised. It even took the built on calcium lime looking shit off my drive better the the CLR stuff. Hands down worth the money.

TOBTEK
05-31-2005, 03:19 PM
Toby
Can I get (1) gallon and (1) sprayer ??
Paypal the $50 to where ??
Can I p/u while in Havasu to p/u my boat en route to Mojave, or am I correct in that it looks like somebody might be making a Mojave drop ??
Blane
BLANE.......I will be in Havasu all weekend and WET WILLIE (Jr sales associate :D ) is a 50/50 for the DAM RUN. IF he does the dam run he will have atleast a few cases with him. You can PAY-PAL it to TOBTEK@AOL.COM and PLEASE leave a few notes on who its for and what its for....THNAK YOU!

INSman
05-31-2005, 03:58 PM
If WW decides not to go to Mojave, is there a place we can meet on Friday very early afternoon to pick-up ??

TOBTEK
05-31-2005, 05:40 PM
If WW decides not to go to Mojave, is there a place we can meet on Friday very early afternoon to pick-up ??
im sure that wont be an issue....he will have plenty of juice!

BoatFloating
05-31-2005, 07:04 PM
What!!!!! No Kool Aid for you.....
:hammer2: What's the deal with your boat????

WetWillie
05-31-2005, 07:19 PM
Rocky gunna be my Biooootch!! ;)
Thanks for the call back buddy! You going done thursday night if you dont go night night!

TOBTEK
05-31-2005, 07:20 PM
talking to me or Bunny? Our new Kool-aid cruiser wont be done till Jan 06 :frown:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
05-31-2005, 07:21 PM
Hey Tob, Bring some freekin labels huh!! :D

TOBTEK
05-31-2005, 07:22 PM
Rocky gunna be my Biooootch!! ;)
Thanks for the call back buddy! You going done thursday night if you dont go night night!
Billie BOB....I just labeled 20 gallons of juice for you :) are you gona take the boy boy truck, or just go buy a new one before you go? Its ONLY money, just step up :wink: :2purples:

bunny 166
05-31-2005, 07:23 PM
:p Hi Rock...had a great holiday weekend, but we have a fuel leak and found a problem on the left sponson....not sure if it's going to be ready by Friday night..... Don't be upset if we go to the DCB regatta with the Kilrs :( I can get some koolaid there, can't I? :D

TOBTEK
05-31-2005, 07:25 PM
Hey Tob, Bring some freekin labels huh!! :D
I will PROMISS!.....just got uelled at for waking up a sleeping baby :( OOPS!

INSman
05-31-2005, 07:49 PM
im sure that wont be an issue....he will have plenty of juice!
So, is WW going to Mojave after all and should I just give the $50 to him, or Paypal you ??
Blane

TOBTEK
06-01-2005, 09:24 AM
we have a single gallon bottle shortage.....I'll be bringing a 5 galon bulk container, if you have your own jug's form previous orders, or any one gallon container, PLEASE bring them and I'll knock a few dollars off......THANKS :)
And I'll have a ton of ready gallons of spot remover/polish and interior cleaner............
LOOKS like Wet-Willie will be the OFFICIAL supplier for the DAM RUN :cool:
I have a 5'er full of BULK for you as well..........

TOBTEK
06-02-2005, 09:15 AM
OK......Willie is STOCK'ed up with a ton of product for the Dam-run, and I'll have equal amount for Havasu...
he EVEN even has Tom's/DILLIGAF's three gallons :D

INSman
06-02-2005, 10:05 AM
OK......Willie is STOCK'ed up with a ton of product for the Dam-run, and I'll have equal amount for Havasu...
he EVEN even has Tom's/DILLIGAF's three gallons :D
Do we still need to try to bring some empty gallon jugs and does WW have any sprayer size ??

TOBTEK
06-02-2005, 10:28 AM
Do we still need to try to bring some empty gallon jugs and does WW have any sprayer size ??
HE has about 20 gallons of SpotRemover/Polish in gallons, 15 20oz sprayers, and a 5 gallon bulk container to re-fill....and 10 or so 20oz Interior cleaners, and a few extra gallons of that as well.....you can bring your own sprayer if you like, BUT I scraped 50 gallon containers together, so we are Good....HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND!

Hallett
06-05-2005, 05:43 PM
HE has about 20 gallons of SpotRemover/Polish in gallons, 15 20oz sprayers, and a 5 gallon bulk container to re-fill....and 10 or so 20oz Interior cleaners, and a few extra gallons of that as well.....you can bring your own sprayer if you like, BUT I scraped 50 gallon containers together, so we are Good....HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND!
Tobtek when will you be back in havasu im in for
a gallon, thanks Bob/ Hallett :p

UnionJack
06-05-2005, 05:48 PM
I got mine friday night, and we are very happy with it

Sandbar Junkies
06-05-2005, 06:15 PM
I got mine friday night, and we are very happy with it
Don't you need a boat to use it on. :rollside:

TOBTEK
06-05-2005, 06:17 PM
Don't you need a boat to use it on. :rollside:
CARL, did you and richie see the delivery we make this morning at 9:00am?

Sandbar Junkies
06-05-2005, 06:30 PM
Yes, great seeing you and the Family Toby.

Sandbar Junkies
06-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Yes, great seeing you and the Family Toby.
Sorry I meant TUBE TECH :D

KROOZIN
06-08-2005, 06:29 AM
Tobtek, for some reason when I send you a p.m. it says ***boat database problems....did you get my response this am? If not send me a p.m. and maybe it will let me reply :lightsabe

TOBTEK
06-08-2005, 07:05 AM
Tobtek, for some reason when I send you a p.m. it says ***boat database problems....did you get my response this am? If not send me a p.m. and maybe it will let me reply :lightsabe
no. I recieved yous from last night, But not this morning. Whats up? Your going to take me up on my offer of 20k down and 299.99 a month :rollside: :boxed:

NashvilleBound
06-08-2005, 07:32 AM
Hey Toby, It was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for the "Sauces".... now I just need the boat to get done......

TwinMach26DCB
06-08-2005, 07:41 AM
Toby -- I guess I have to join the crowd here... I want to try this SAUCE... I just closed on the vacation place in havi 3 weeks ago.. I'll be there next Fri. and plan on staying two weeks...... Is there a chance I can get hooked up ?? Is this a paste or what ??? Kirk.. 831 750-7575
PS I tried to pm you and got the same error message the earlier guys said... You must be at your limit...

KROOZIN
06-08-2005, 08:10 AM
no. I recieved yous from last night, But not this morning. Whats up? Your going to take me up on my offer of 20k down and 299.99 a month :rollside: :boxed:
It won't let me pm or email you. I can be in Havey on June 25th, to clean out my storage (moved to another one). If that's not good I can wait. My boat won't be done for a few more weeks anyway-Thanks (5 gallon jug sounds good) ;)

TOBTEK
06-08-2005, 08:17 AM
It won't let me pm or email you. I can be in Havey on June 25th, to clean out my storage (moved to another one). If that's not good I can wait. My boat won't be done for a few more weeks anyway-Thanks (5 gallon jug sounds good) ;)
"MY BOAT WONT BE DONE FOR A FEW WEEKS".....what the heck are you doing now???? you need more POWER? :2purples: I dont think we will be there on the 25th, will have any buddies in town the weekend of the 18th? I'll get a 5'er with a poor spout ready for you. Go to HomeDepot and get a half gallon pump sprayer ready.....they are the bomb! :wink:

TOBTEK
06-08-2005, 08:19 AM
Toby -- I guess I have to join the crowd here... I want to try this SAUCE... I just closed on the vacation place in havi 3 weeks ago.. I'll be there next Fri. and plan on staying two weeks...... Is there a chance I can get hooked up ?? Is this a paste or what ??? Kirk.. 831 750-7575
PS I tried to pm you and got the same error message the earlier guys said... You must be at your limit...
We will be at our place just south of parker the weekend of the 18th.....IF we get enough orders, I'll make the drive up to Havasu for everyone...."IF" Kroozin gives me the keys :D

TOBTEK
06-08-2005, 08:20 AM
Hey Toby, It was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for the "Sauces".... now I just need the boat to get done......
Jeff.....when is the Magic to be done? I heard that they are 4 1/2 weeks from start to finish......thats incredibly fast!

NashvilleBound
06-08-2005, 12:15 PM
Jeff.....when is the Magic to be done? I heard that they are 4 1/2 weeks from start to finish......thats incredibly fast!
I just got the call that it is almost ready. They are going to water test it tomorrow and my pickup is Sat at noon..... 7 weeks total......could have been done in 5 but we were waiting for the 625 to come in. Cant wait.....