PDA

View Full Version : "SECRET SAUCE" ORDERS for Havasu

TOBTEK
05-29-2005, 07:26 PM
WE will be in town(Havasu) for the DCB regatta friday, and sat. We have 50 single gallon size and 50 20oz sprayers of "secret sauce" SPOT REMOVER/POLISH available. Please contact me ASAP. Also have limited transom cleaner, and interior cleaner available. IF your in town that weekend take advantage of the free shipping.....its a total POKE if you have to ship these containers!

WetWillie
05-29-2005, 07:48 PM
:confused:

TOBTEK
05-30-2005, 03:54 AM
just trying to help....since I've been slow in the past gettng the GOODS out :redface:

NashvilleBound
05-30-2005, 04:51 AM
When I come into CA in a week can I contact you? PM me your number or whatever way you want to do it.....thanks. Oh, I'll take one of each.... ;) My truck is in Escondido now.....so I ca load it up. Still looking for a good detailer.....

THOR
05-30-2005, 07:18 AM
WE will be in town(Havasu) for the DCB regatta friday, and sat. We have 50 single gallon size and 50 20oz sprayers of "secret sauce" SPOT REMOVER/POLISH available. Please contact me ASAP. Also have limited transom cleaner, and interior cleaner available. IF your in town that weekend take advantage of the free shipping.....its a total POKE if you have to ship these containers!
Tob,
send me a pm with your info please. I would like some.

Ivan Dan
05-30-2005, 07:55 AM
Tobtek....you've got PM

TOBTEK
05-30-2005, 10:21 AM
When I come into CA in a week can I contact you? PM me your number or whatever way you want to do it.....thanks. Oh, I'll take one of each.... ;) My truck is in Escondido now.....so I ca load it up. Still looking for a good detailer.....
im in Elfin Forest so call me when your in town (760-638-3810) and we will hook up, im only 15 min's from you. Give me a couple days notice so I can have some mix'ed up with your name on it....and Thank You.....Toby

TOBTEK
05-30-2005, 10:23 AM
Tob,
send me a pm with your info please. I would like some.
Give me a call at (760-638-3810) and we can set it up. Do you want to meet in havasu this next weekend? We are staying at the Queens Bay Resort Fri, and Sun.....cause we cant stay at willie's.... :burningm: :D

TOBTEK
05-30-2005, 10:34 AM
Tobtek....you've got PM
I P/M'ed you back that I'd be happy to drop some off at your Havasu CASA! give me a call and we will set it up! 760-638-3810.....toby :)

NashvilleBound
05-30-2005, 10:59 AM
im in Elfin Forest so call me when your in town (760-638-3810) and we will hook up, im only 15 min's from you. Give me a couple days notice so I can have some mix'ed up with your name on it....and Thank You.....Toby
Hey...how come you gave me a different number to call??? jk.... :idea:
How many different things do you have? and whats the HB Brother Pricing on each?

TOBTEK
05-30-2005, 01:41 PM
Hey...how come you gave me a different number to call??? jk.... :idea:
How many different things do you have? and whats the HB Brother Pricing on each?
We have the Spot Remover/Polish, Interior Cleaner, transom cleaner, and an awesome finishing WAX. The Gallons are 29.99 each or two or more for 25.00 each. Or 20 oz spray bottles for 19.99 each. Trust me, you will love the products! I haven't heard anyone say they AREN't the best the have ever used......

NashvilleBound
05-30-2005, 03:30 PM
We have the Spot Remover/Polish, Interior Cleaner, transom cleaner, and an awesome finishing WAX. The Gallons are 29.99 each or two or more for 25.00 each. Or 20 oz spray bottles for 19.99 each. Trust me, you will love the products! I haven't heard anyone say they AREN't the best the have ever used......
Put me down for a gallon of Interior, transom and the awsome wax that I have heard nothing but good about. I dont need the spot remover.....I dont even need to wipe down the boat out here in TN the water is so soft and clean (but I do) I will make sure I call you so be ready :D Thanks.

OutCole'd
05-30-2005, 06:16 PM
Tob, if any of your Homies are staying at the Islander, I will take another bottle of the blue juice. That stuff works great. I won't be in town to get it personally though.
Let me know.

TOBTEK
05-30-2005, 07:01 PM
Tob, if any of your Homies are staying at the Islander, I will take another bottle of the blue juice. That stuff works great. I won't be in town to get it personally though.
Let me know.
I DONT get to HAVASU very offten...only a few times a yr so I was trying to hook up with everyone at a common place Friday night. Are any of your friends going to be around that can meet me? I was going to say like at Starbucks around 7pm.....or a better idea?

TOBTEK
05-31-2005, 11:07 AM
bump

OutCole'd
05-31-2005, 11:09 AM
Any Cult Members here going to the regatta & staying at the Islader willing to drop off some of Toby's sauce for me?

gmocnik
05-31-2005, 12:35 PM
tob and outcoled...
i will be out this weekend staying at the islander...i also would like a gallon of the spot remover/wax stuff...
i'll be out friday evening...let me know where you will be (naked turtle for a drink works for me....) or give me a call...
outcoled...i can pick up your stuff and leave at my place for you to pick up..
gary
i just re-read a previous post...starbucks at 7pm on a friday night...i don't think so....see my suggestion above......

OutCole'd
05-31-2005, 12:41 PM
tob and outcoled...
i will be out this weekend staying at the islander...i also would like a gallon of the spot remover/wax stuff...
i'll be out friday evening...let me know where you will be (naked turtle for a drink works for me....) or give me a call...
outcoled...i can pick up your stuff and leave at my place for you to pick up..
gary
i just re-read a previous post...starbucks at 7pm on a friday night...i don't think so....see my suggestion above......
Gary, that will work for me if it works for Toby. This stuff is the best, you'll love it.
Thanks !!

NashvilleBound
05-31-2005, 12:58 PM
Damn guys save me some......I'm coming out the 10th.....

riverroyal
05-31-2005, 01:14 PM
its good stuff,I waited to wipe down until the end of day,spray on wipe off,just like new..the interior clearer was the winner for me.Tob i still have that big jug,its here at my house,,see ya

Up 4 River
05-31-2005, 02:20 PM
How early on Friday are you going to be in Havasu? I 'll be there Friday mid morning and would like to pick some up from you. Please let me know. Thanks
U4R

TOBTEK
05-31-2005, 05:46 PM
its good stuff,I waited to wipe down until the end of day,spray on wipe off,just like new..the interior clearer was the winner for me.Tob i still have that big jug,its here at my house,,see ya
Hey Steve, was that you we passed at Sunday afternoon by the house? IF so, you got home early! SUP with dat? Gald you liked the juice!

TOBTEK
05-31-2005, 05:47 PM
How early on Friday are you going to be in Havasu? I 'll be there Friday mid morning and would like to pick some up from you. Please let me know. Thanks
U4R
id have to guess about 2 or 3pm or there abouts.....shoot me a pm and I'll give you my cell #....thanks, Toby

TOBTEK
05-31-2005, 07:28 PM
Damn guys save me some......I'm coming out the 10th.....
I'll save ya some......garage is FULL right now :rollside: Sorry honey, your car wont fit any more :p Rhino, two G-carts and tons-o-JUICE......

Woodster
05-31-2005, 07:33 PM
I'll save ya some......garage is FULL right now :rollside: Sorry honey, your car wont fit any more :p Rhino, two G-carts and tons-o-JUICE......
Tob save me some also..Ill take a gallon. Let me know how I can get it from ya. Maybe stop by your work one day? :shift:

TOBTEK
06-01-2005, 09:27 AM
we have a single gallon bottle shortage.....I'll be bringing a 5 galon bulk container, if you have your own jug's form previous orders, or any one gallon container, PLEASE bring them and I'll knock a few dollars off......THANKS
And I'll have a ton of ready gallons of spot remover/polish and interior cleaner............
LOOKS like Wet-Willie will be the OFFICIAL supplier for the DAM RUN
I have a 5'er full of BULK for you as well..........

tamalewagon
06-01-2005, 09:34 AM
Toby...(duplicate post in West), since you're just up in San Marcos, how about if I come pick up a few gallons?

MAINEVENT
06-01-2005, 10:40 AM
HOW MUCH FOR THE 5 GALLON JUG :confused: :D
i pmED YOU BUT NO ANSWER :jawdrop: :hammer2: Let me know i want some sent to the damn run along with some interior cleaner let me know or call me i will send my check or give WW cash
805-405-5967 :D

TOBTEK
06-01-2005, 04:01 PM
HOW MUCH FOR THE 5 GALLON JUG :confused: :D
i pmED YOU BUT NO ANSWER :jawdrop: :hammer2: Let me know i want some sent to the damn run along with some interior cleaner let me know or call me i will send my check or give WW cash
805-405-5967 :D
5 gallons bulk is $100.00 without shipping. Let me know asap, and I'll have Willie bring it to you. I trust him with the cash drawer :D ....he's sooooo money!

NashvilleBound
06-02-2005, 02:33 PM
Sooooo....you going to have a few gallon containers left when I ge there? I fly in Sunday afternoon and then its a free week. Let me know whats good for you.....

TOBTEK
06-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Sooooo....you going to have a few gallon containers left when I ge there? I fly in Sunday afternoon and then its a free week. Let me know whats good for you.....
I'll take care of you...promiss! BUT you will have to get ROZ over to build us a new pool :rollside:

Bense468
06-02-2005, 05:46 PM
I would like to get in on this as well. I am headed out to Havasu friday.

NashvilleBound
06-02-2005, 06:59 PM
I'll take care of you...promiss! BUT you will have to get ROZ over to build us a new pool :rollside:
Do I know you?? Roz who? Stop calling me!!!! jk.....if you want to see a pool that we did I will give you my house in Valley Center address to go see it. It will give you an idea of what is possible for pools....if it can be done its on it....I can hook you up , besides Roz, with a builder if you need. Hmmm.. consultation...design...(thinking)...there MUST be something we can trade for...can you think of anything??????

TOBTEK
06-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Do I know you?? Roz who? Stop calling me!!!! jk.....if you want to see a pool that we did I will give you my house in Valley Center address to go see it. It will give you an idea of what is possible for pools....if it can be done its on it....I can hook you up , besides Roz, with a builder if you need. Hmmm.. consultation...design...(thinking)...there MUST be something we can trade for...can you think of anything??????
MYSELF and WetWillie are ready to pull the trigger for a couple of complete pool/ landscape project's. And dont know who to call or TRUST :confused: All I know is that it has to have a rock waterfall, built in jacuzzi, beach entry, and VERY tropical :D

TOBTEK
06-02-2005, 07:42 PM
by the way...IF anyone wants to track me down in Havasu for some juice, we are staying at the Queens Bay resort. and you can reach me at 760-638-3810 ......hope to see ya there :)

NashvilleBound
06-03-2005, 03:24 AM
MYSELF and WetWillie are ready to pull the trigger for a couple of complete pool/ landscape project's. And dont know who to call or TRUST :confused: All I know is that it has to have a rock waterfall, built in jacuzzi, beach entry, and VERY tropical :D
Since you live local go see my place. Its at 29458 Miller Rd...up in VC. About 25-30 minutes from you. If your looking for something like that I will get you in touch with my brother in law who is the one who helped me with it. It would be about a $200-$250k pool setup. Worth the trip out there.....aand I'll give you a call Monday or Tuesday to get your 'stuff'.