PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Feniks....

Phat Matt
05-30-2005, 04:21 AM
Congrats bro...You and brother and the rest of our friends are officially doctors!!!
Not everyone can say that and you all put a lot of time and hard work into it!
You should all be proud!!! Even though you cut my Memorial weekend short!!!! ;)
Now prescribe me something for this pain I have. The pain of being away from the river! :D
Matt

Garrddogg
05-30-2005, 06:54 AM
What an awsome thing!!
CONGRATS!! :D

Debbolas
05-30-2005, 08:30 AM
Congrats to Dr. Feniks and his lovely wife :wink:
You must be so proud.......
(now I have this pain in my neck............) :)

Froggystyle
05-30-2005, 08:59 AM
Congrats!!!!

Doctor Feniks
05-30-2005, 08:41 PM
haha! yes....it was a very long weekend as we had graduation ceremonies all weekend beginning on friday night. but i'm glad to say that it's over and i am officially an MD. a big thank-you to Phat Matt and Goldilocks for cutting their Memorial weekend short to attend my conferring of degrees ceremony yesterday. much appreciated!
and yes.....we threw one hell of a raging kegger last night with at least 200 people in attendance. i'm still trying to catch up on my sleep. i just have one word for you all....
CHASERS
g'night.

Phat Matt
05-30-2005, 08:54 PM
haha! yes....it was a very long weekend as we had graduation ceremonies all weekend beginning on friday night. but i'm glad to say that it's over and i am officially an MD. a big thank-you to Phat Matt and Goldilocks for cutting their Memorial weekend short to attend my conferring of degrees ceremony yesterday. much appreciated!
and yes.....we threw one hell of a raging kegger last night with at least 200 people in attendance. i'm still trying to catch up on my sleep. i just have one word for you all....
CHASERS
g'night.
Yeah. Chasers are the shit, and thanks for that IV drip. ;)