PDA

View Full Version : Does Hot Boat correct problems?

Brooski
05-30-2005, 07:54 PM
Last week I changed the email address on my account, and now I lost privileges on Hot Boat. No more signature, no private messages, etc. I have emailed Hot Boat TWICE about it, yet nothing. I provided them my email to contact me, yet NOTHING. How do you get them to fix a problem???
I have not received any emails from them at all. This sucks.

Beautiful Noise
05-30-2005, 10:00 PM
How do you Spell Ignored :hammerhea :D :D

wsuwrhr
05-30-2005, 11:28 PM
Im still hoping to get my pictures back in the image center.
Brian

Wonderboy
06-05-2005, 12:06 AM
Last week I changed the email address on my account, and now I lost privileges on Hot Boat. No more signature, no private messages, etc. I have emailed Hot Boat TWICE about it, yet nothing. I provided them my email to contact me, yet NOTHING. How do you get them to fix a problem???
I registered almost two weeks ago but I still haven't recieved the email to activate my account. I also emailed them but still nothing. So I can't use all the privileges either. As you can see I have no avitar or signature either. I just registered at the Diesel Place (which I think is the same company cause the site is identical to this one) and was able to activate imediately. I don't understand. It's getting frustrating. :mad:

Brooski
06-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Well, Thank you Hot Boat for finally fixing my problem. I guess 2 weeks isnt that long........ :argue: They changed my password, now I am afraid to change it back to what I want....... :cry:

Mandelon
06-09-2005, 03:13 PM
You get what ya pay for..... :D

wsuwrhr
06-09-2005, 08:12 PM
You get what ya pay for..... :D
Yep, I don't complain much,
Brian

Mandelon
06-14-2005, 06:47 PM
After two weeks of not being able to access my PM's or my User CP, I'd have to say no, ***boat does not correct problems...
I am tired of being the Lord of the Loo, dammit. :mad: I wanna change it!

Brooski
06-14-2005, 10:01 PM
Try changing your password. When they sent me an email, they had changed my password. I just changed it back....

Rexone
06-15-2005, 01:55 AM
After two weeks of not being able to access my PM's or my User CP, I'd have to say no, ***boat does not correct problems...
What would you like to be? :squiggle:
(Careful what you wish for) :smile:

Party Cat
06-15-2005, 04:56 AM
So does this mean that you didn't get all of the Her454 pics I sent ya ????? :confused: :confused:

Mandelon
06-15-2005, 05:22 AM
So does this mean that you didn't get all of the Her454 pics I sent ya ????? :confused: :confused:
Ya I only got the naked ones...... :supp: ;)
This is what I get:
Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in C:\Inetpub\websites\***boat.com\forums\includes\db _mysql.php on line 212
There seems to have been a slight problem with the ***boat Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

Party Cat
06-15-2005, 06:26 AM
Ya I only got the naked ones...... :supp: ;)
This is what I get:
Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in C:\Inetpub\websites\***boat.com\forums\includes\db _mysql.php on line 212
There seems to have been a slight problem with the ***boat Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Damm..at least they apologise....LOL
I guess I'll have to see if there is another board that has PM's working :D :D

BarryMac
06-15-2005, 06:48 AM
I guess I'll have to see if there is another board that has PM's working :D :D
I know of a board, it has yet to let me down... :D :squiggle: :D

Mandelon
06-16-2005, 11:44 AM
There's 11 messages I can't get to em.....

Watchin' the Wind Blow By
06-16-2005, 02:26 PM
I'm just testing to see if I can reply.....still now word on new registration. I was going to send a pm, but hell, if you can't get it......

Mandelon
06-16-2005, 08:48 PM
How can it say you have zero posts when I am reading one?? This place is messed up!!! :shift: :mad: :D

Rexone
06-16-2005, 09:20 PM
I don't think post in site sug and test forum are hooked up to the counter.

Mandelon
06-17-2005, 04:43 PM
WEll that splains it.
Rex can you fix or access my PM's? There's 12 and it won't let me get em..... :hammerhea

Fozzy
06-27-2005, 08:38 PM
I registered almost two weeks ago but I still haven't recieved the email to activate my account. I also emailed them but still nothing. So I can't use all the privileges either. As you can see I have no avitar or signature either. I just registered at the Diesel Place (which I think is the same company cause the site is identical to this one) and was able to activate imediately. I don't understand. It's getting frustrating. :mad:
I've got the same problem, but it has only been a little over a week for me. Everyday I check my email hoping my account has been activated. I feel like Ralphie from "A Christmas Story" waiting for his decoder ring.....Drink your ovaltine, son of a bitch!
Fozzy

Rexone
06-27-2005, 09:11 PM
Send an email off to help@***boat.com. That is site admin. :smile:

Mandelon
06-30-2005, 01:30 PM
There is no one there....over there. :hammerhea