PDA

View Full Version : Just asked my GF to Marry Me!

SMFRiverRat
05-30-2005, 08:56 PM
I had planned to do it out on the lake, but the boat is still in the shop...with three
holes in the fuel cell.
I had to wait for all her friends to get here for a "fake" house warming party.. It was great backup plan that work well.
She is the greatest!

Redneck
05-30-2005, 08:57 PM
Congrats looks like a good reason to party

Kilrtoy
05-30-2005, 09:02 PM
Congrats ;)

Phat Matt
05-30-2005, 09:03 PM
I had planed to do it out on the lake, but the boat is still in the shop...with three
holes in the fuel cell.
I had to wait for all her friends to get here for a "fake" house warming party.. It was great backup plan that work well.
She is the greatest!
What did she say? ;)

WYRD
05-30-2005, 10:23 PM
What did she say? ;)
He said it was a great backup plan so probably NO :p
Reminds me of a story about the shortest romance ever
Guy asks girl to marry him
Girl says NO
Guy lives happily ever after :devil: :p

JetBoatRich
05-31-2005, 03:39 AM
Congraulations :D and good luck :supp:

Mrs. casean
05-31-2005, 07:32 AM
Congrats to both of you! Happy Planning :D

Roxysnow
05-31-2005, 07:44 AM
Congratulations!!! Good luck to the two of you! :)

Wonderboy
05-31-2005, 08:08 AM
MAN DOWN!! :D

Waldo
05-31-2005, 08:55 AM
http://www.apictureperfectwedding.com/caketop_ball_large.jpg

MsDrmr
05-31-2005, 03:38 PM
may you both be blessed with life long happiness.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
05-31-2005, 03:39 PM
Nicely done. Marriage is, well, see Waldo's post!@
J/K it's great!!!

thom
06-20-2005, 11:25 AM
Eric,
Congrats!!!! No whats up with the three holes in the fuel cell ?? Are people shooting at you?? Hows she running? Damn I still miss that boat!!! Just the other day i was showing pictures of it to a friend!!

Nate56
06-20-2005, 11:28 AM
Congrats... I like the idea about proposing on the water, hey maybe doing it at triple would be pretty cool too.. Note to self...

AirtimeLavey
06-20-2005, 11:36 AM
Congrats!!! I'm on the verge myself..... :D :idea: :squiggle: :D

lucky
06-20-2005, 11:46 AM
should have bought a new boat first :D

Blown Spectra
06-20-2005, 01:02 PM
MAN DOWN!! :D
i second that.... :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
06-20-2005, 01:15 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!

JetBoatRich
06-20-2005, 01:40 PM
Very Nice ;) Congratulations
I feel lucky everyday being married to such a wonderful wife ;) I wish the best to both of you ;)

NorCal Gameshow
06-20-2005, 02:13 PM
congrats, but that was 20 days ago... I hope it's still on :D

Dr. Eagle
06-20-2005, 04:48 PM
To you and your bride to be. See you out on the lake or river soon?

piper
06-20-2005, 04:50 PM
congrats!!

atomickitn
06-20-2005, 04:53 PM
con grats have a happy one :p :rollside:

a catered life
06-20-2005, 09:00 PM
any women that will say yes when the boats in the shop is dam worth it congrats.......... :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
06-20-2005, 09:03 PM
Remember that song "Another One Bites The Dust?" :D Just kidding. Congratulations SMFRiverRat and the soon-to-be MrsSMFRiverRat.

Mrs. casean
06-20-2005, 09:04 PM
Congrats to you both! Marriage is wonderful! 2 years for the hubby and I tomorrow... now happy planning!! :D

pixilatedpussy
06-20-2005, 09:08 PM
Congrats!!!!!!! Happily married for 10 years and LOVING IT! :coffeycup :D

pixilatedpussy
06-20-2005, 09:08 PM
Congrats to you both! Marriage is wonderful! 2 years for the hubby and I tomorrow... now happy planning!! :D
Congrats to you also! :wink:

Mrs. casean
06-20-2005, 09:11 PM
Congrats to you also! :wink:
Thank you thank you :D Our anniversary present will be our new boat :D Whenever we find it... :idea:

pixilatedpussy
06-20-2005, 09:12 PM
Thank you thank you :D Our anniversary present will be our new boat :D Whenever we find it... :idea:
Well that is bitchen! What are ya looking for???? Ya know that Luvn Life just bought a new one. I hear the old one is up for sell????? :wink:

Mrs. casean
06-20-2005, 09:14 PM
Well that is bitchen! What are ya looking for???? Ya know that Luvn Life just bought a new one. I hear the old one is up for sell????? :wink:
Yeah :D I love their new one! Beautiful! We're looking for something a year-2 old and low hours, 23-25' around 40-50. 496mag no less :D We learned all about what we want w/ the one we just sold... so now we're being picky :D But we wnat to keep it a while this time :D Luvin Life's new one is on our WISH list... maybe our 10th anniversary :D

atomickitn
06-20-2005, 09:15 PM
can i help you ,, did you say new boat ,, what are you looking for,, ican hook you up at dana boats

Mrs. casean
06-20-2005, 09:16 PM
can i help you ,, did you say new boat ,, what are you looking for,, ican hook you up at dana boats
Yeah, prefer to not go NEW but a year or two old... looking to spend 40-50... that's all our pockets can afford :D You have any used ones around that right now?

pixilatedpussy
06-20-2005, 09:17 PM
Yeah :D I love their new one! Beautiful! We're looking for something a year-2 old and low hours, 23-25' around 40-50. 496mag no less :D We learned all about what we want w/ the one we just sold... so now we're being picky :D But we wnat to keep it a while this time :D Luvin Life's new one is on our WISH list... maybe our 10th anniversary :D
Good idea!!! :D We love our Cheetah..the price was right! 24 ft..496 Mag...lots of extras...we paid 50K but I am sure you could find a cheaper one! :D

Mrs. casean
06-20-2005, 09:21 PM
Good idea!!! :D We love our Cheetah..the price was right! 24 ft..496 Mag...lots of extras...we paid 50K but I am sure you could find a cheaper one! :D
Sean is actually contacting them tomorrow to get prices on the 23-24's. We know the prices is much more affordable, although have heard bad w/ the good about it??? I've heard lots of good from people face to face... and only some bad on here... so who knows... what is it you have? We like the deck idea, but really love the Ultra deck for a deck more so... but the price??? :D We'd have to get the cheetah!

plaster dave
06-20-2005, 09:24 PM
congrats. time to plan on the stripers.

atomickitn
06-20-2005, 09:24 PM
Yeah, prefer to not go NEW but a year or two old... looking to spend 40-50... that's all our pockets can afford :D You have any used ones around that right now?
not in the 25 ft range but for 52.900 i can put you in a new 23, with a 496 mag, with all the bells and whistles,, i mean all the bell's, and bling... tell me what you want, oh 23 is open or closed , but im pretty syre you want an open :D

pixilatedpussy
06-20-2005, 09:25 PM
Sean is actually contacting them tomorrow to get prices on the 23-24's. We know the prices is much more affordable, although have heard bad w/ the good about it??? I've heard lots of good from people face to face... and only some bad on here... so who knows... what is it you have? We like the deck idea, but really love the Ultra deck for a deck more so... but the price??? :D We'd have to get the cheetah!
Here is ours!
She is so pretty! 24 ft Stiletto!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2406100_0305.JPG

atomickitn
06-20-2005, 09:26 PM
the deck is not a bad deal as long as you make sure you tell bob exactly what you want ;)

Mrs. casean
06-20-2005, 09:26 PM
not in the 25 ft range but for 52.900 i can put you in a new 23, with a 496 mag, with all the bells and whistles,, i mean all the bell's, and bling... tell me what you want, oh 23 is open or closed , but im pretty syre you want an open :D
Open, cuddy or walk through, either... the hubby and I are planning on doing some shopping this weekend. Do you have any pics to see? We are looking at Shockwave, Ultra, Domin8ter (spelled it wrong???) and whatever else comes our way... prefer used though. But want to look at the new just to way our options ofcourse...

Mrs. casean
06-20-2005, 09:27 PM
the deck is not a bad deal as long as you make sure you tell bob exactly what you want ;)
Good to know... we really like the idea of the deck and heard they ride great, better than the V so why not check it out :D

Mrs. casean
06-20-2005, 09:27 PM
congrats. time to plan on the stripers.
I'm sure you wouldn't mind helping w/ the planning :D

atomickitn
06-20-2005, 09:28 PM
Open, cuddy or walk through, either... the hubby and I are planning on doing some shopping this weekend. Do you have any pics to see? We are looking at Shockwave, Ultra, Domin8ter (spelled it wrong???) and whatever else comes our way... prefer used though. But want to look at the new just to way our options ofcourse...
dana boats .com, or come in and see us

Mrs. casean
06-20-2005, 09:29 PM
dana boats .com, or come in and see us
I appreciate the info! Where are you located?

atomickitn
06-20-2005, 09:29 PM
Good to know... we really like the idea of the deck and heard they ride great, better than the V so why not check it out :D
i love my deck it has alot of room it's alot of fun :rollside:

atomickitn
06-20-2005, 09:30 PM
I appreciate the info! Where are you located?
montclair,,, across from cobra,, kill two birds with one stone :idea:

Mrs. casean
06-20-2005, 09:30 PM
i love my deck it has alot of room it's alot of fun :rollside:
What kind is your deck? Is it a cheetah too?

pixilatedpussy
06-20-2005, 09:31 PM
Hey isn't this a "Conflict of interest"??? Mr Dana seller Cheetah Driver???????? :2purples: :hammerhea

atomickitn
06-20-2005, 09:31 PM
What kind is your deck? Is it a cheetah too?
yes it is although it has under gone some mods at my shop... :rollside:

Mrs. casean
06-20-2005, 09:32 PM
Here is ours!
She is so pretty! 24 ft Stiletto!]
We will have to check them out! I like the lines! Sean wants to head to Havasu this Sat morning just to set up an appt to check them out! But I would want to make a weekend of it if we'll be driving out :D Can't go to Havasu and not go on the water :D

pixilatedpussy
06-20-2005, 09:32 PM
montclair,,, across from cobra,, kill two birds with one stone :idea:
We looked at Cobra......loved it! But the head hawaiin guy...tries WAY TOO HARD to sell! Didn't want to listen to us and what we wanted...just tried to sell!

pixilatedpussy
06-20-2005, 09:34 PM
We will have to check them out! I like the lines! Sean wants to head to Havasu this Sat morning just to set up an appt to check them out! But I would want to make a weekend of it if we'll be driving out :D Can't go to Havasu and not go on the water :D
Come play with us! We will be at the Avi..Lots of fun peeps....I think they have only a couple rooms left, last I heard they were sold out for Fri night. We will be ther thru Mon! :rollside:

atomickitn
06-20-2005, 09:34 PM
Hey isn't this a "Conflict of interest"??? Mr Dana seller Cheetah Driver???????? :2purples: :hammerhea
you know thats funny but i dont build a deck ........YET,, i actuly am the rigger for dana, as well as the graphics and color cord, stereo dude, after market guy... hp :rolleyes:

Mrs. casean
06-20-2005, 09:35 PM
We looked at Cobra......loved it! But the head hawaiin guy...tries WAY TOO HARD to sell! Didn't want to listen to us and what we wanted...just tried to sell!
That is exactly what we've heard about Hawaiian! We had a 95 hawaiian and heard that even today, the sales guys suck. So we'll be staying away from them. Thanks for your input! I am pretty sure we'll be checking out Cheetah regardless of the words from others, we have to find out for ourselves I guess. You've added another plus to our list :D

pixilatedpussy
you know thats funny but i dont build a deck ........YET,, i actuly am the rigger for dana, as well as the graphics and color cord, stereo dude, after market guy... hp :rolleyes:
Really????? Good to know! :D

pixilatedpussy
That is exactly what we've heard about Hawaiian! We had a 95 hawaiian and heard that even today, the sales guys suck. So we'll be staying away from them. Thanks for your input! I am pretty sure we'll be checking out Cheetah regardless of the words from others, we have to find out for ourselves I guess. You've added another plus to our list :D
:D :D :D

atomickitn
06-20-2005, 09:36 PM
oh that would be hernando yep hear it all the time :)

Mrs. casean
06-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Come play with us! We will be at the Avi..Lots of fun peeps....I think they have only a couple rooms left, last I heard they were sold out for Fri night. We will be ther thru Mon! :rollside:
If we make it out there maybe we will. Not sure what our plan is yet, but I know he wants to go shopping this weekend... this is the only time I can get him to go "Shopping" w/ me :D

Mrs. casean
06-20-2005, 09:37 PM
yes it is although it has under gone some mods at my shop... :rollside:
Sweet, we spoke w/ a guy in Parker this past weekend who had one built and he talked highly about it, said they will put this where you want it and so on. So thanks so much for all our help! More options!! :220v: :D

atomickitn
06-20-2005, 09:39 PM
Really????? Good to know! :D
wow i thought you knew, i think almost everybody knows, i get so me billet stuff from river dave . that goes on most of the boats we sell... if you need any thing let me know ill hook you up ,, i did the stereo in and some other stuff on phat daddy's eliminator :idea:

pixilatedpussy
06-20-2005, 09:41 PM
If we make it out there maybe we will. Not sure what our plan is yet, but I know he wants to go shopping this weekend... this is the only time I can get him to go "Shopping" w/ me :D
Feel free to come by...we will be on the beach with ALOT of peeps...most who dont have boats because it is an annual end of the schoolyear trip! But there will be 4...and a few jet skiis! Rev Williams, & Bellababe are comming and I think Bigamist is too! So it should be a super fun group! :smile: ask Dia & sean...we are fun peeps! :coffeycup :D Look for our boat! :smile:

pixilatedpussy
06-20-2005, 09:42 PM
wow i thought you knew, i think almost everybody knows, i get so me billet stuff from river dave . that goes on most of the boats we sell... if you need any thing let me know ill hook you up ,, i did the stereo in and some other stuff on phat daddy's eliminator :idea:
sweet!...But I just spent ALOT of money at Xtreme! Geza was a little upset...but it looks good! :D

Mrs. casean
06-20-2005, 09:42 PM
Feel free to come by...we will be on the beach with ALOT of peeps...most who dont have boats because it is an annual end of the schoolyear trip! But there will be 4...and a few jet skiis! Rev Williams, & Bellababe are comming and I think Bigamist is too! So it should be a super fun group! :smile: ask Dia & sean...we are fun peeps! :coffeycup :D Look for our boat! :smile:
Great! Will do, Love the Avi too :D If not, maybe the 4th! She already told me you're all fun :D

pixilatedpussy
06-20-2005, 09:43 PM
OK WE NEED TO STOP!
We are hijacking an awesome thread!!!!!
NOT COOL!
Sorry! Congrats on the proposal!!!!! Good luck in the years to come! :p

Mrs. casean
06-20-2005, 09:45 PM
OK WE NEED TO STOP!
We are hijacking an awesome thread!!!!!
NOT COOL!
Sorry! Congrats on the proposal!!!!! Good luck in the years to come! :p
I was just going to say the same thing!!! :D
SORRY! Girls talk too much... I know :D
CONGRATS AGAIN AND HE"RE TO MANY BLISSFUL YEARS!