PDA

View Full Version : Naci Trouble!!

flatnfast
05-31-2005, 11:55 AM
Why Do We all go to the lake? To Get away from daily life to have fun!! What we dont need are underage punks drinking all day then causing big trouble.
Sat in the narrows a big fight broke out and finished up on the shores of Oak Shores, Then on Sun all the locals are hangin at the Heritage Ranch ramp watching the action and cool boats when out of nowhere a huge brawl breaks out and it gets out of control, One guy is picking up rocks softball size and throwing them into the opposing hoodlums, Heritage Ranch security cant break it up because they say they dont have the authority to, Families that take there kids and such to the lake for good times are in risk of getting caught in this activity since the ones that start it dont give a shit who is there or around. Any Thoughts?

marty722
05-31-2005, 12:04 PM
I've been boating for 28 yrs now and have limited my boating to weekdays. I will not get my family involved in the stupid things that people do when they get drunk. We will be at Naci in june and will show up on a sun and leave on a fri and hopes we will not have any problems. Yes it cuts out on a full vacation but I would like that instead on running into the Aholes!!!!!!! Yes in 28 yrs it has changed. Good luck and I hope you learned a lesson...

Phat Daddy
05-31-2005, 02:04 PM
Like marty722 said, "don't go on busy weekends". We just got back from are annual reunion trip to Naci (Monday-Saturday morning). Had the whole lake to ourselfs. Knukle heads roll in on Friday night and were gone by Saturday afternoon. If you really want to enjoy that lake, the weekdays are the only way to go.

plaster dave
05-31-2005, 03:21 PM
man I was at oak shores but didn't see that. It is the responsabilty of the boat owners to stop bring ASSHOLES to the lake.

Brooski
05-31-2005, 07:56 PM
I was up there the weekend before Memorial, and it was SWEEET! Tired of the crap on the 3 day weekends, no respect for anything anymore. Heritage should have had better LE help.

jackpunx
06-01-2005, 07:55 AM
We were up there.. I heard about the fight on the Ranch.. it was Santa Barbra VS Ventura.. lol..
There was also at least one death in the narrows.. We didn’t see any of it.. I just got back last night.. I was up there for a week..
I love Naci on the big weekends.. Because you can go to the narrows for a little while.. and when your ready to get away from it.. just go to Las Tables..
We had a blast.. it was a good crew.. Its to bad that a few bad apples ruins weekends for innocent people..
Over the years I have learned how to separate myself from it..