PDA

View Full Version : Floating free in the Nautical's little bay

Mandelon
05-31-2005, 07:57 PM
was this on Saturday morning... :2purples: http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/24memorial_087.jpg

Raskal
05-31-2005, 08:05 PM
wtf that cant be good

Bad Baja
05-31-2005, 08:05 PM
Thats my buddies boat. You gotta love all the little pulke haters that roll to Havasu with no puss, no boat and have to try and ruin our fun. Jealous ass bitches. That ride is brand new too, second day on the lake. :mad:

bigq
05-31-2005, 08:16 PM
Thats my buddies boat. You gotta love all the little pulke haters that roll to Havasu with no puss, no boat and have to try and ruin our fun. Jealous ass bitches. That ride is brand new too, second day on the lake. :mad:
So you guys caught people pushing it off? :eek:

Bad Baja
05-31-2005, 08:22 PM
No we didnt catch anyone pushing it off, but it has happend to him before. I guess when you pull up to the Nautical beach you should hide your girls and turn down your stereo. The pussy ass kids can only step up to your shit when no one is around. I've seen people in the past push out boats, even unscrew drain plugs. Haters

life's a river
05-31-2005, 08:27 PM
No we didnt catch anyone pushing it off, but it has happend to him before. I guess when you pull up to the Nautical beach you should hide your girls and turn down your stereo. The pussy ass kids can only step up to your shit when no one is around. I've seen people in the past push out boats, even unscrew drain plugs. Haters
That's messed up! Did it do any damage to his or the other boats?
LAR

Bad Baja
05-31-2005, 08:33 PM
No not really nothing that cant be buffed out. Its kind of ironic cause the Howard Bullet that it is hitting is my other buddies boat. I guess you can say we all stick together out there.

plaster dave
05-31-2005, 08:51 PM
I would love to get my hands on those little mother f***er's.

OutCole'd
05-31-2005, 08:54 PM
I can't believe someone would do this. Definately not a boater. Just a complete a hole.

In2Deep
05-31-2005, 08:58 PM
Is that Dan's boat?

Bad Baja
05-31-2005, 09:15 PM
Nope, dont know Dan.

Dusty Times
05-31-2005, 09:34 PM
I'm glad you posted what really happened. My first guess (and obviously wrong one) was a guy with a nice boat with no sand spike or rope.
I would love to catch someone doing that to anyones boat. Make an example of him and his friends would never do something like this again.
Glad there were no gel dings. :cry:

essexjet
05-31-2005, 10:16 PM
Bad baja is that Magic 34's boat?

Magic34
05-31-2005, 10:22 PM
Bad baja is that Magic 34's boat?
No!!!!!! That is a 34 V. I have an invisible guard that shoots when someone touches it.
Sucks that something like that happened. We all have to watch out for eachother.
My .02, if I was out there and saw the boat just floating with nobody in it, I would try to help the boat and move it to a safe place or keep it from hitting other boats. Hope, and know that most others on the boards would do the same.
James, I posted pics of the new boat in the Cat section.
Bad Baja, by the way... Your friends boat turned out great!

essexjet
05-31-2005, 10:26 PM
Couldn't tell if it was a cat or not by the pic, thought the graphics looked like yours Mike. Are you going to be out there on 4th of July? Also how is the request :wink: coming?

Magic34
05-31-2005, 10:28 PM
Couldn't tell if it was a cat or not by the pic, thought the graphics looked like yours Mike. Are you going to be out there on 4th of July? Also how is the request :wink: coming?
I'm staying local for the 4th. Will be there Father's Day weekend. Any day now on the request. Give me a call tomorrow.

essexjet
05-31-2005, 10:31 PM
I'm staying local for the 4th. Will be there Father's Day weekend. Any day now on the request. Give me a call tomorrow.
Will do. June is F'ed for me, got something going on every weekend (that does not include boating :cry: ). I think payment will have to be in person so we can finally meet in person and have a few cold ones. What ya think.

Magic34
05-31-2005, 10:32 PM
Will do. June is F'ed for me, got something going on every weekend (that does not include boating :cry: ). I think payment will have to be in person so we can finally meet in person and have a few cold ones. What ya think.
Works for me. :cool:

essexjet
05-31-2005, 10:42 PM
Michael lost your number (actually my phone with your number in it). Can you PM me with it.
James

Havasu_Dreamin
06-01-2005, 06:37 AM
My .02, if I was out there and saw the boat just floating with nobody in it, I would try to help the boat and move it to a safe place or keep it from hitting other boats. Hope, and know that most others on the boards would do the same.
That's what I was wondering???? There had to be other people that just saw it floating around. We've been sitting around on the lake on shore in various places and a boat starts to back away from the shore by itself and we go and grab it, saves the headaches for everyone.

Danhercules
06-01-2005, 06:44 AM
Looks like ya gotta start locking your rope to your bow eye now days. That sucks.

phebus
06-01-2005, 07:17 AM
Are you sure someone untied it, or was it just possibly a "drunken" knot that was used to originally tie it off.
I can't believe someone would untie someone elses boat. If they did, boy would it be fun to catch them.

ATLAS
06-01-2005, 07:58 AM
That Boat And Some Other Boat Tide To It Was Floating In The Bay Like At 3 In The Morning And Some And Cop Was Pulling Them Back To Shore No One Pushed It Off And It Was The Wind And Waves

boater012
06-02-2005, 09:32 PM
I know that boat I was the guy that moved it around and put it on the beach. Another boat owner actually came down from his room to yell at me for stepping on his boat to get to it. it was not that hard to do but i guess like you guys say not that many people look out for others there. that shizat sucks it looked to me like there was some damage on the port side in the graphics and it f-d up the swimstep a lil bit on the black mastercraft. I was shocked when the guy started yelling at me for moving it. SOME PEOPLES CHILDREN!.

Sane Asylum
06-04-2005, 08:47 AM
Are you sure someone untied it, or was it just possibly a "drunken" knot that was used to originally tie it off.
I can't believe someone would untie someone elses boat. If they did, boy would it be fun to catch them.
Phebus, Phebus......There's no way this could've happened........Are you trying to say that someone after a hard day of boating in LHC could've forgotten to tie their boat off properly??? The nerve..... :D

phebus
06-04-2005, 09:28 AM
Phebus, Phebus......There's no way this could've happened........Are you trying to say that someone after a hard day of boating in LHC could've forgotten to tie their boat off properly??? The nerve..... :D
I saw someone one day drinking at the Turtle, and looked out, and saw their (tied off) boat floating away. Funny thing is, it looked just like mine. Oooops!! :D

Sane Asylum
06-04-2005, 03:35 PM
I saw someone one day drinking at the Turtle, and looked out, and saw their (tied off) boat floating away. Funny thing is, it looked just like mine. Oooops!! :D
I hate when that happens............ :supp: :supp: :D