PDA

View Full Version : Berkley Jet Reverse Cable

spectratoad
06-01-2005, 05:36 AM
:D Well mine broke this last weekend so I need to obviously replace before two weeks at Shasta this month. Anybody know of a good place to get one? I am also not sure exactly what I need to measure. Is it the actual cable length tip to tip? Thanks for the help :D
I am looking at Rex Marine website but just not sure what I need to ask for when I call.

Dribble
06-01-2005, 05:43 AM
CP Performance. I believe there are only a couple of sizes.

spectratoad
06-01-2005, 05:45 AM
Yeah I looked there but I am just not sure what I am looking for. I am going to pull the old one out this AM so maybe that will give me some numbers.

cole13
06-01-2005, 06:51 AM
:D Well mine broke this last weekend so I need to obviously replace before two weeks at Shasta this month. Anybody know of a good place to get one? I am also not sure exactly what I need to measure. Is it the actual cable length tip to tip? Thanks for the help :D
I am looking at Rex Marine website but just not sure what I need to ask for when I call.
Pull the cable out of the boat. Measure from tip to tip. Call Rex Marine today and they will tell you what cable to use. Pay the $80 or so, and it will be on your door step in two or three days.

Oldsquirt
06-01-2005, 06:57 AM
When you get the old cable out, look for numbers imprinted into the sheathing, probably closest to the forward end. The length will be there in INCHES, i.e. 156 for a 13 foot cable. The cables are available in 1 foot increments from about 8 feet to 25+ feet.

spectratoad
06-01-2005, 07:00 AM
Thank you Sirs. That was some of the info I was looking for. :D