PDA

View Full Version : Butterscotch marshmallow cake

Tom Brown
06-01-2005, 01:53 PM
I just had a piece of butterscotch marshmallow cake. It was one of my favorites as a child but I haven't had any in decades.
Was it always that sweet? :2purples:
I think eating sugar is like smoking. You have to build up a resistance to it. I guess I'll have to take a box of sugar cubes out behind the garage and see how many I can knock back before I puke.
The cake is absolutely delicious with the peanut butter and butterscotch. If it could be less sweet, it would kick ass. :cool:

Jbb
06-01-2005, 01:54 PM
perhaps the bran content is low?.....or maybe a nice cheddar sauce on top next time?

topless
06-01-2005, 01:56 PM
I guess I'll have to take a box of sugar cubes out behind the garage and see how many I can knock back before I puke.
:cool:Now that sounds kinky! :D Can I come over tonight? ;)

hoolign
06-01-2005, 01:56 PM
I just had a piece of butterscotch marshmallow cake. It was one of my favorites as a child but I haven't had any in decades.
Was it always that sweet? :2purples:
I think eating sugar is like smoking. You have to build up a resistance to it. I guess I'll have to take a box of sugar cubes out behind the garage and see how many I can knock back before I puke.
The cake is absolutely delicious with the peanut butter and butterscotch. If it could be less sweet, it would kick ass. :cool:
Put one in your ass..let us know how long it takes for the corners to quit digging in! :jawdrop:

Jbb
06-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Look at Brown......tryin to be all...galloping gourmet .....and shit.. :cool:

Tom Brown
06-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Look at Brown......tryin to be all...galloping gourmet .....and shit.. :cool:
LMAO! :D
You're always welcome, Top. I'll give you a tour of my pumpkin patch. :cool:

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 02:21 PM
Or you could melt the cubes in some water and then main line it???

Dave C
06-01-2005, 02:34 PM
butterscotch marshmellow cake?
why am I getting a view in my mind of a springer episode with some beached whales thinking their sexy in their lingerie? :supp:
yuk

lucky
06-01-2005, 02:41 PM
butterscotch marshmellow cake?
why am I getting a view in my mind of a springer episode with some beached whales thinking their sexy in their lingerie? :supp:
yuk
cause you live in san mateo - you don't know any better lol

Dave C
06-01-2005, 02:47 PM
don't get me started on you 707'ers..... :notam: I was out there this weekend just shaking my head.
here in SM the only thing we got is ex-hippys, guys that play video games too much and really old people, none of which are on springer. :yuk:
It could be worse, I could be from Frisco. :rollside: