PDA

View Full Version : Thanks you Hot Boaters

Sweet Addiction
06-01-2005, 06:52 PM
I just wanted to throw this out there for you guys here in Hot Spots Central. I don't think anyone in the Sandbar would care anyway.
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for being here and posting when I turned my computer on to study for those final exams. Those late nights you Hot Boat Peeps kept me awake so I could stive to do my best in school. :D So seriously. I started my job on 5/23 with a company here in Austin called Streetman Homes. All I can say is I love my job as the new superintendent/ warrenty service guy. Although I spend most of my time at my desk during the day, its not to read Hot Boat, but to get my work done. So to say the least I will dearly miss being able to post as much as I once could, but the future has become reality and now I am running the horse race. So a big thank you to eveyone for putting a smile on my face when I was down or making me laugh when I needed it. One day I will catch up with you guys, I promise. Good luck to eveyone.
Jared.

Kachina26
06-01-2005, 08:21 PM
Congrats man! Good luck in your future endeavors :D Just remember, the more time you are off the boards, the longer it takes to catch up :D

Greaser
06-02-2005, 04:29 AM
Congrats on the new job. Good luck :cool: :cool:

Devilman
06-02-2005, 08:44 AM
That's good to hear! Congratulations & good luck in the new position!! :cool:

Sweet Addiction
06-05-2005, 06:49 AM
Congrats man! Good luck in your future endeavors :D Just remember, the more time you are off the boards, the longer it takes to catch up :D
I do appreciate it. I have only been gone a little while now and I am lost on the boards. This really sucks. :(