PDA

View Full Version : I need some help...

RiverRacer
06-01-2005, 08:12 PM
I am not able to use all of the boards functions because it is telling me I haven't activated my account, however I have never received an e-mail from ***boat so that I could activate it.

Ntwotrance
06-02-2005, 07:31 PM
read this thread, it explains what you need to do:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80018

Wonderboy
06-05-2005, 12:01 AM
I am not able to use all of the boards functions because it is telling me I haven't activated my account, however I have never received an e-mail from ***boat so that I could activate it.
Were you able to get this resolved yet? I used the link that Rexone gave me to email ***boat but they never responded to that either. I just registered on the Diesel Place. The site is exactly the same as this so I think it's the same company. I received an email imediately after I registered to that one. But for ***boat I still haven't gotten anything. It's getting frustrating. :mad:

Rexone
06-05-2005, 06:37 PM
Wonderboy we have no admin on the site or at least a very intermittant absent one at the moment apparently which is why you have not gotten any response more than likely. The diesel forum likely looks the same only because they're using the same forum software, not because they and ***boat are affiliated. The moderators have no admin capability here for dealing with the issues people are having with email, the image center, etc. All you can do is email help@***boat.com and hope someone on the other end does something. Frustrating, yes I agree.

Wonderboy
06-06-2005, 12:50 AM
Wonderboy we have no admin on the site or at least a very intermittant absent one at the moment apparently which is why you have not gotten any response more than likely. The diesel forum likely looks the same only because they're using the same forum software, not because they and ***boat are affiliated. The moderators have no admin capability here for dealing with the issues people are having with email, the image center, etc. All you can do is email help@***boat.com and hope someone on the other end does something. Frustrating, yes I agree.
Thanks Rexone. Wasn't sure about the diesel forum and thought about them using the same software after I posted this, but didn't edit my post. Maybe I should have. I'll just continue to be patient.

RiverRacer
06-06-2005, 12:26 PM
I have heard nothing yet as far as an email or link. I appreciate everyone's help and suggestions. I guess they'll email me when they're ready, or when they get back from the River!