PDA

View Full Version : The Dam Run

Artv
06-02-2005, 01:42 PM
Jackie and I may not be able to make it, I received a phone call this morning from my Dad, My grandma is in the hospital and she is not doing very well. Jackie and I just saw her on Monday. If I donÂ’t get that 1 phone call, we will be at the Dam run.
Please keep us in your prayers.

dicudmore
06-02-2005, 01:44 PM
hope she hangs in there, and hope we see you there :D

WYRD
06-02-2005, 01:44 PM
Jackie and I may not be able to make it, I received a phone call this morning from my Dad, My grandma is in the hospital and she is not doing very well. Jackie and I just saw her on Monday. If I donÂ’t get that 1 phone call, we will be at the Dam run.
Please keep us in your prayers.
We are praying with you and your family Art.............Best Wishes

barbigrl
06-02-2005, 01:54 PM
I hope you guys make it out!!! :cry: :frown:

Kilrtoy
06-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Sorry to hear this art......

Scream
06-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Good Luck Art, we'll keep you in our thoughts. I've gotten that call..twice..and you never feel good about it, regardless of the circumstances.
We'll be thinking of you and Jackie.
Scream

Eliminator 4 Life
06-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Art sorry to hear my prayers are with you and Jackie and your family

bunny 166
06-02-2005, 03:07 PM
Thinking of you two sweeties.....

Artv
06-02-2005, 03:09 PM
Thanks everyone, I just spoke with my Dad and the Doctor gives her 48hours. I'm not sure what to do, if we still lived in Cali i would be at the hospital. I wish i could just get in the car and go see her one last time.

PlyaPlya22
06-02-2005, 03:13 PM
Art my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Artv
06-02-2005, 03:20 PM
Art my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Thanks bro.

WYRD
06-02-2005, 03:51 PM
Art if there is anything, and I mean ANYTHING I can do to help just call

Mrs.HLB
06-02-2005, 08:21 PM
Sorry about your grandma Art. Hope she gets better. Prayers go out to you and your family.

MAINEVENT
06-02-2005, 08:50 PM
Thanks everyone, I just spoke with my Dad and the Doctor gives her 48hours. I'm not sure what to do, if we still lived in Cali i would be at the hospital. I wish i could just get in the car and go see her one last time.
Dude call in sick tomorrow drive to LA spend an entire day with her then drive to the picnic friday night just have your clothes in the car
but seriously my thoughts are with your fam

HOOTER SLED-
06-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Handle your biz Art dog. Sorry to hear the news homey. I'd go with ME's suggestion.

Artv
06-03-2005, 06:26 AM
Dude call in sick tomorrow drive to LA spend an entire day with her then drive to the picnic friday night just have your clothes in the car
but seriously my thoughts are with your fam
I'm at work, the plan is leave for the Dam run tonight, unless i get the phone call

NOTALENT
06-03-2005, 06:38 AM
we got ur backs..best wishes...dont worry..in the words of Bob Marley "everythings gonna be alright" ;) :clover:

Artv
06-03-2005, 06:39 AM
we got ur backs..best wishes...dont worry..in the words of Bob Marley "everythings gonna be alright" ;) :clover:
Thanks bro,

JackieV
06-03-2005, 07:21 AM
I didn't realize Art had posted a thread, Thanks everybody! You guys are great. I am packing the bags for us to Laughlin now but the suit case is also being packed for Cali.

JackieV
06-06-2005, 08:34 AM
As you know we eneded up making it out to the Dam Run late Friday night.
Early Saturday morning we found out that Art's Grandmother passed away at 2:30am.
Do to alot of circumstances we stayed and enjoyed ourselves with it on our minds very much. We will be flying out to Cali Wednesday for the wake and Burial Thursday and then flying to Vegas Friday afternoon for our wedding Saturday... Yup we have ALOT going on. :frown:
Thanks to everyone that showed concern and gave us luv. HB is great!
That should explain why Art was so hammered too, but he really is never that bad. :hammerhea
And a special yum-yum thanks to the DHO's for the sandwich! Susie you make a killer sandwich, lady! We kept talking about it allll weekend! :D
I hope to talk to everyone soon...since we will be really busy and stressed the rest of the week.
Be safe!

Kilrtoy
06-06-2005, 08:36 AM
That should explain why Art was so hammered too, but he really is never that bad. :!
REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....
I have pics that say different...... If he wasnt drunk, then HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM.....

Biglue
06-06-2005, 08:38 AM
Sorry to hear about that guys.

Artv
06-06-2005, 08:45 AM
Thanks everyone, Jackie and i had a great time. Please keep us in your prayers. All this still feels like a dream.

Foxy99
06-06-2005, 08:53 AM
Thanks Everyone for making my weekend Hella Fun!!! It was good to meet all of sexy HB people out on the water.
Shout out to my peeps on our boat -
Art - Baby you can be my daddy anytime
Jackie - When we getting married again?? You are one hot chili pepper
Barbie - Your one sexy B!! Sure know how to party and shake your thing...
Shane - Your one sexy MF!!
Rob- Damn your f*cking tall.....I don't know you, But I THINK YOUR A DICK :eek: J/K Who loves ya baby??

NOTALENT
06-06-2005, 08:57 AM
Sorry to hear that, I thoughts and prayers go out to you guys...

barbigrl
06-06-2005, 08:58 AM
Thanks Everyone for making my weekend Hella Fun!!! It was good to meet all of sexy HB people out on the water.
Rob- Damn your f*cking tall.....I don't know you, But I THINK YOUR A DICK :eek: J/K Who loves ya baby??
Thanks girl!! I had a great time with you this weekend!!! We've got to do it again really soon!!!! :rollside:

dicudmore
06-06-2005, 09:17 AM
Art and Jackie...
Sorry for your loss. I hope being with all of us was some help in getting through it :)

Artv
06-06-2005, 09:27 AM
Art and Jackie...
Sorry for your loss. I hope being with all of us was some help in getting through it :)
Being on the water on Saturday made things so much better. Dan, how many hours of sleep did you get this weekend?

dicudmore
06-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Being on the water on Saturday made things so much better. Dan, how many hours of sleep did you get this weekend?
haha... 1.5hrs friday night.
got back into Havasu at midnight sat night, so almost 5 hours there...
then got back to simi valley around 11:30 last night, so about 5 more :wink:

WYRD
06-06-2005, 09:48 AM
Foxy I have no Idea why you even came out there....................why did you sit on the boat all day...........why did you drink so much.............did you have fun? J/K I really enjoyed having you on my boat I think this is the best boat crew I have had yet............GREAT TIMES BABY :D

WYRD
06-06-2005, 09:51 AM
Art and Jackie you guys are the greatest........................I had such a great time with you this weekend and I hope we helped to ease some of your pain. If there is anything else that I can ever do just ask.
your Daddy

HOOTER SLED-
06-06-2005, 09:54 AM
Art dog, keep your head up brutha. You two clowns have a great weekend coming up. Don't get cold feet. :D Be safe out there. Bang one out good for HB. Honeymoon style. :devil: Best wishes guys.

TRIMM MANN
06-06-2005, 09:57 AM
haha... 1.5hrs friday night.
got back into Havasu at midnight sat night, so almost 5 hours there...
then got back to simi valley around 11:30 last night, so about 5 more :wink:
Dan,
Why did you get back so late Saturday night?
I know the line was long, but I figured you would be back around 9ish.

dicudmore
06-06-2005, 11:00 AM
Dan,
Why did you get back so late Saturday night?
I know the line was long, but I figured you would be back around 9ish.
had dinner at katherines with Force26, Kachina26 and their crews, pulled out of katherines around 10. My navigator drove back, and took us through Kingman :wink: