PDA

View Full Version : Sad But True

MAINEVENT
06-02-2005, 03:03 PM
For those who know The "MAINEVENT'S" i thought i will post this since many of you i will see this weekend Colleen and I are no longer together our marriage has failed and is no longer and will be going through a divorce, I dont usually post personal ish on here but ithough i would help save myself the agony of repeating this to 90 different peeps this weekend and other upcoming weekends
Sorry for the bad news but shit happens sometimes :notam: :rollside:

Essex29
06-02-2005, 03:04 PM
sorry to hear that...hopefully you guys can work it out

Tom Brown
06-02-2005, 03:04 PM
I'm sorry, MainEvent. Hang in there. You never know where life will take you.

bunny 166
06-02-2005, 03:05 PM
:frown: Oh, honey....call for anything....the same for you,Co. Darrin and I are here for both of you.

dicudmore
Alex I hope you're joking, but see ya there

Jordy
That sucks guys. I'm sorry to hear that. :frown: :frown: :frown:

topless
06-02-2005, 03:06 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. Divorce is never easy. Hang in there.

RiverDave
06-02-2005, 03:09 PM
Terribly sorry to hear it.. :( for both of you.
RD

PlyaPlya22
06-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Sorry to hear about this Alex...check your PM.

plaster dave
06-02-2005, 03:12 PM
man that sucks sorry to hear that.

welk2party
06-02-2005, 03:15 PM
Sorry to hear that...good luck to both of you.

Mrs.Racer277
06-02-2005, 03:17 PM
That is terrible news. Hang in there.

Artv
06-02-2005, 03:18 PM
Just what i wanted to hear, nine days before my wedding. J/K. Wish the best 2 the both of you.

MAINEVENT
06-02-2005, 03:18 PM
Sorry to hear about this Alex...check your PM.
Thanx Eric :rollside: and everyone else we are trying to be grown about this for our kids sake, i am hoping it stay's that way, its more of a mutual agreement we have some differences that we cant seem to work out

MAINEVENT
06-02-2005, 03:19 PM
Just what i wanted to hear, nine days before my wedding. J/K. Wish the best 2 the both of you.
Hey i will never say marriage is a bad thing but i guess it just was'nt for me :shift:

Biglue
06-02-2005, 03:30 PM
Sorry to hear that buddy.

Bre
06-02-2005, 03:32 PM
Guess there's no better place than in this thread for me to say the same thing. Same thing is going on with Andy and I. We have been separated now for some time. Whew.. it's finally out. I know many of you already knew... but some didn't.

charlyox
06-02-2005, 03:37 PM
That's a bummer.I hope you guy's find happiness.

Artv
06-02-2005, 03:37 PM
Guess there's no better place than in this thread for me to say the same thing. Same thing is going on with Andy and I. We have been separated now for some time. Whew.. it's finally out. I know many of you already knew... but some didn't.
That sucks, good luck 2 the both of you.

Biglue
06-02-2005, 03:39 PM
SO that's what's going on. Sorry to hear that Bre.

Bre
06-02-2005, 03:40 PM
SO that's what's going on. Sorry to hear that Bre.
Yep.

riverbound
06-02-2005, 03:42 PM
Bre, Mainevent,
Sorry to hear about the both of you. I have been in your boat and have since decided we cant really be apart and have gotten back together. I hope things work out for the both of you. Just remember whatever ends up happening, Life does go on.

BarryMac
06-02-2005, 03:48 PM
Mainevent, Mrs. Mainevent and Bre, I'm terribly sorry to hear of your news. Best of luck to you all in whichever direction you travel, you know that you will always have friends on the water...

MAINEVENT
06-02-2005, 03:48 PM
good luck to you to bre,sometimes you need to be apart to see you need each other :wink:
Hey no thread Jacking :boxingguy :boxingguy
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80940 (http://http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80940) :D

MAINEVENT
06-02-2005, 03:50 PM
forgive me :)
Just messin around :p

LVJAKAZ
06-02-2005, 03:50 PM
good luck to you to bre,sometimes you need to be apart to see you need each other :wink:
So true...hang in there Bre :)

LVJAKAZ
06-02-2005, 03:51 PM
Mr Main..Hang in there too!! :)

WYRD
06-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Sorry to hear of this but trust me(I have been through this a time or two) there is light on the other side of the tunnel. Time will show you that..................In the mean time welcome to the single life it is not so bad here :p

Kilrtoy
06-02-2005, 04:11 PM
Sorry to hear of this but trust me(I have been through this a time or two) there is light on the other side of the tunnel. Time will show you that..................In the mean time welcome to the single life it is not so bad here :p
TWO TIMES... Damn >>>>>>>>>> :confused:

THOR
06-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Sorry to hear about this Mrs ME, ME, and Bre. Hope everything comes out okay for all of you.

Artv
06-02-2005, 04:42 PM
TWO TIMES... Damn >>>>>>>>>> :confused:
He has problems, J/K

Kindsvater Flat
06-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Sucks to hear this. Hope you all hang in there.

TheLurker
06-02-2005, 05:56 PM
MrsMainevent, Mainevent, Bre & 909'er,
Sorry to hear things have not worked out.
Life is what you make it so aim for the best.
Best wishes to all.

Parker Dreamin
06-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Maintevents and Bres....
sorry to hear that but everything happens for a reason. I wish all four of you the best and keep your head high and stay strong !!!!

IN2-IN2MX
06-02-2005, 06:29 PM
So sorry to hear this Mainevent and Bre. :frown:

bigkatboat
06-02-2005, 06:47 PM
Please remember, the love and respect of one person for another, is much more important that ambition and possesions. At this time your children are THE MOST IMPORTANT PART of the process. Please slow down and think things thru. God bless!

Essex29
06-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Please remember, the love and respect of one person for another, is much more important that ambition and possesions. At this time your children are THE MOST IMPORTANT PART of the process. Please slow down and think things thru. God bless!
great advice!

ratso
06-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Mainevent, I never met the two of you, but sorry to hear about this. It's like family here and trust me, I know how painful things like this can be. There are plenty of people on here if you ever need to vent. Hopefully things go smooth for the kids sake... Good luck.
Bre, damn. I met you and Andy at OP6 last year. You are both awesome people. I'd have never dreamed of this. Funny how life has all these twists and turns. I guess you never know anymore. Good luck to the both of you...

doesitfloat?
06-02-2005, 06:53 PM
My wife and I came as close as you can to "closing up shop" about 3 years ago. We practically hated eachother. But we fought through it and, while there's still some bad memories, we have a great marriage now and are providing a very stable and consistent presence for our kids. If at all possible, try to make it work. If not, good luck to all of you and try your best to stay civil to each other for the kids sake. .02

doesitfloat?
06-02-2005, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE=ShockwaveBob]Wow, that's really too bad. IIRC, you guys have triplets too. Man, that really sucks. I hope the strain of all those babies didn't contribute, they grow up eventually.
Let me second that. Babies and toddlers can tear apart a marriage. It DOES get easier!!!!

INSman
06-02-2005, 07:07 PM
Is there something in the river water ?? :(
Maybe that Chromium crap is starting to have an effect on people and their marriages ? : squiggle:

Speedin' Ian
06-02-2005, 07:17 PM
Sorry to hear the bad news, but with support from your friends and family you will get through it.
Mainevent your always welcome to go out with my crew if you want to get out for a night. We will be going to reggae(sp) nights every friday we are in town, just shoot me a pm or call if you can make it sometime

Essex29
06-02-2005, 07:18 PM
Sorry to hear the bad news, but with support from your friends and family you will get through it.
Mainevent your always welcome to go out with my crew if you want to get out for a night. We will be going to reggae(sp) nights every friday we are in town, just shoot me a pm or call if you can make it sometime
are you talking about at the Hyatt in Westlake...if so that's a good time!

Roxysnow
06-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Bro....tell me it isn't so! Let us know if we can do anything for either of you. I hope you guys can some way work things out. You guys looked great together! :frown:

Speedin' Ian
06-02-2005, 07:32 PM
are you talking about at the Hyatt in Westlake...if so that's a good time!
You know it!!! Tomorrow is the first one of the season, and they just opened up a new bar called Paul's which is right across the street. Should be a good time.

barbigrl
06-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Someone mentioned this to me earlier...and I said "Absolutly no way" then I sign on and find its true... :( Sometimes things just dont work out....I am sorry to hear about this.

Essex29
06-02-2005, 07:39 PM
You know it!!! Tomorrow is the first one of the season, and they just opened up a new bar called Paul's which is right across the street. Should be a good time.
are you going to be there tomorrow? where is Pauls?

MAINEVENT
06-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Hey thanx for all the compliments and invites
Shockwavebob- our kids really had nothing to do with this its kind of funny kids are the #1 factor people divorce for us it is what kept us together Beleive us even though it is a sad thing in both of our lives we are working thing so we both dont miss time with the kids Colleen is a great mother and i think I am also a good father to our kids we are trying our best NOT to inconvinience (sp?) our kids
Speedin Ian- give me a few fridays and i will be IN fo sho

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Love you both...hope it all works out!!! I am sure it will! :shift:

SmokinLowriderSS
06-02-2005, 07:51 PM
My sincere condolences my man. :frown: Been there, twice (yes, I was a fool twice, but hindsight is Soooooooo good). I finally ran across one worth having. Tomorow is another day and This weekend is another prime time to be at a lake somewhere, in the company of good friends. I wish you the best.
Lowrider

Mrs.HLB
06-02-2005, 08:14 PM
Very sorry to hear about the both of you guys. We have never met. Keep your head up and stay friends for your kids sake. We are celebrating our 9 year anniversary today with no kids yet. It is hard but things will get better.

MS B HAVEN
06-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Being on the very new side of the big "D" (may 9th this year it was final) My only advise is try to work it out, especially w/ kids. Remember you cannot change someone else, you have to be willing to change yourself!!! Best wishes to you all. :frown:

HOOTER SLED-
06-02-2005, 08:42 PM
Wow. WTF is going on around here? Sorry to here it guys. Hope it's not contagious. :D Just remember, it's all about the kids man. See ya out there Alex.

MAINEVENT
06-02-2005, 08:44 PM
Wow. WTF is going on around here? Sorry to here it guys. Hope it's not contagious. :D Just remember, it's all about the kids man. See ya out there Alex.
Should be there in bout 24 hrs :p

DryHeatOnly
06-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Alex & Colleen...
I hope you two get what you 'need' out of your decision. Be patient, take your time, and try everything to reconcile. I wish you the best.

Waist Deep
06-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Sorry to hear the news. I don't know either of you, but I do know it's a tough choice. You always stick together and try everything for the kids, but you don't want to be 65 and look back and wish you would have taken that chance. As they say, the kids may be happier if you are happy as long as the two of you don't play against each other.
Take Care

HOOTER SLED-
06-02-2005, 08:59 PM
Should be there in bout 24 hrs :p
Who you rollin with? We'll keep an eye out for you. We'll be with Atomickitn.

MAINEVENT
06-02-2005, 09:01 PM
Who you rollin with? We'll keep an eye out for you. We'll be with Atomickitn.
SOLOTHE DRIVE IS GONNA FORK'N SUK :devil:

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2005, 09:03 PM
Remeber Atomic has a pole!!!!! Oh yah!!!! :messedup: Hee Hee......LOL :D

Phat Matt
06-02-2005, 09:09 PM
Well I guess I should tell you all...........
Good luck with the future. ;)

HOOTER SLED-
06-02-2005, 09:15 PM
SOLOTHE DRIVE IS GONNA FORK'N SUK :devil:
What about the boat ride?

HOOTER SLED-
06-02-2005, 09:16 PM
Remeber Atomic has a pole!!!!! Oh yah!!!! :messedup: Hee Hee......LOL :D
Oh yeaaaaaaaa! And I do believe the pole will be doing it's debut this weekend. :devil:

wsuwrhr
06-03-2005, 01:21 AM
WOW.
It seems that something is in the air.
Brian

MAINEVENT
06-03-2005, 06:57 AM
What about the boat ride?
Boatfloating :rollside:

barbigrl
06-03-2005, 07:10 AM
Oh yeaaaaaaaa! And I do believe the pole will be doing it's debut this weekend. :devil:
:D :D

Speedin' Ian
06-03-2005, 08:09 AM
[/QUOTE]are you going to be there tomorrow? where is Pauls?
[QUOTE]
Yeah I am going tonight should be there around 7:00, Pauls is right across the parking lot where Red's BBQ used to be. Are you thinking of going?

MAINEVENT
06-03-2005, 12:21 PM
are you going to be there tomorrow? where is Pauls?
Yeah I am going tonight should be there around 7:00, Pauls is right across the parking lot where Red's BBQ used to be. Are you thinking of going?
Have a cocktail for me and i will have a shit load for you at the picnic :jawdrop: :messedup:

Speedin' Ian
06-03-2005, 12:23 PM
Have a cocktail for me and i will have a shit load for you at the picnic
That shouldn't be a problem! THis will be as I am trying to go to bed tonight :)

HBjet
06-03-2005, 01:41 PM
MainEvents and Bre and Andy, sorry to hear about this... Welcome to the Club, and it gets better... trust me!
As for driving solo to the river, it's not as bad as taking someone who talks your ear off all the way there.
HBjet

ROZ
06-03-2005, 01:55 PM
As for driving solo to the river, it's not as bad as taking someone who talks your ear off all the way there.
HBjet
Conversation don't bother me during a long drive, it's the damn bitching that drives me nutz! :D

FMluvswater
06-03-2005, 01:59 PM
I'm kind of lost for words. Bre and MAINEVENT, I hope you both are able to be friends with your childrens' other parent. Breaking up is life altering for all concerned and I wish you all silver linings. :chi:

ROZ
06-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Oops...
Sorry to hear about everyone's news... Everything in time will be better on all sides... Good luck!

HBjet
06-03-2005, 02:02 PM
Conversation don't bother me during a long drive, it's the damn bitching that drives me nutz! :D
Right there with you...

MRS. MAINEVENT
06-04-2005, 11:53 AM
I am signing off and saying goodbye to hot boat. I have met some of the best people here and I want Alex to have a place to hang, without me being here to. Life is strange and unpredictable and through all of the craziness Alex is a star and any girl would be lucky to have him, I was lucky to get a great 4 years with him, and if you have the chance he is a great friend to have, and as far as him being a father.....no offense to other fathers, but.....there is NO better than Alex!!!!!! Iwill miss you all and will remember the funny posts and get togethers that I have enjoyed. :( :(
Colleen

FMluvswater
06-04-2005, 11:57 AM
I am signing off and saying goodbye to hot boat. I have met some of the best people here and I want Alex to have a place to hang, without me being here to. Life is strange and unpredictable and through all of the craziness Alex is a star and any girl would be lucky to have him, I was lucky to get a great 4 years with him, and if you have the chance he is a great friend to have, and as far as him being a father.....no offense to other fathers, but.....there is NO better than Alex!!!!!! Iwill miss you all and will remember the funny posts and get togethers that I have enjoyed. :( :(
Colleen
Wow. Very classy lady. I wish you well. Please take care. You gonna be hanging out somewhere else so your friends can still visit with you online too? :smile:

MRS. MAINEVENT
06-04-2005, 12:03 PM
I have just hung out where my husband does so I'm saying bye to all the boards :( It hurts so bad I cannot even stand it, trying to stay strong for the triplets though :cry: :squiggle:

Mrs.Racer277
06-04-2005, 12:08 PM
I have just hung out where my husband does so I'm saying bye to all the boards :( It hurts so bad I cannot even stand it, trying to stay strong for the triplets though :cry: :squiggle:
I am so sorry to hear your pain. I hope it all works out for the best. I can not imagine going thru what you are. Good luck to you.

Biglue
06-04-2005, 12:22 PM
Wow, both of you sound like you are outstanding folks. I'm really sorry to hear about the divorce. Not the best compliment but, If I ever got through one I hope it's as civil as this.

Mrs Luvnlife
06-04-2005, 12:38 PM
Sorry to hear this for the sake of both of you. I have never met either of you, you seem like great people and I can say that you both seem to be handling it the best you can possibly handle a situation like this....having respect for one another in a tough time like this is such a plus. Hang in there and most importantly...remember the kids and KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH!!!!

FMluvswater
06-04-2005, 12:38 PM
I hope you find new stomping grounds then, so we can go there to hang out with you too. :smile: :clover:

nodigg
06-04-2005, 01:51 PM
DANG! Sad news. I was just talking to Alex on the cell yesterday as he was coming out to da' river and I was heading in! He said he was flying solo but....not like this! Hope you both do well.

fat rat
06-05-2005, 03:55 AM
Sorry to hear the news. I don't know either of you, but I do know it's a tough choice. You always stick together and try everything for the kids, but you don't want to be 65 and look back and wish you would have taken that chance. As they say, the kids may be happier if you are happy as long as the two of you don't play against each other.
Take Care
Well put..................don't know you guy's either but good luck.

MAINEVENT
06-05-2005, 04:31 PM
I just wanted to thank every body for not 20 questioning me this weekend except a few of you :rolleyes: just kidding you know i love you guys but in all seriousness thanx again i had a Fork'n blast :rollside: :rollside: :devil:

FRENCHIE
06-05-2005, 04:33 PM
I just wanted to thank every body for not 20 questioning me this weekend except a few of you :rolleyes: just kidding you know i love you guys but in all seriousness thanx again i had a Fork'n blast :rollside: :rollside: :devil:
HOPE YOU LIKED YOUR ROOM PASS!!!??? TWINS X 3!!!
:hammer2:

ahhell
06-05-2005, 04:43 PM
If theres any question on either side if it might work out (getting back together) give it a try, dont go through life wondering "what if"...It worked for me and the wife and its been better than ever.. 8+ years now
over 20 years total...and 2 great kids ;)

fat rat
06-05-2005, 05:44 PM
If theres any question on either side if it might work out (getting back together) give it a try, dont go through life wondering "what if"...It worked for me and the wife and its been better than ever.. 8+ years now
over 20 years total...and 2 great kids ;)
After 20+ years, we have had our ups and downs, don't give up............thats the easy way out!

MAINEVENT
06-05-2005, 09:08 PM
HOPE YOU LIKED YOUR ROOM PASS!!!??? TWINS X 3!!!
:hammer2:
Do you have your hall pass :hammerhea

JackieV
06-05-2005, 09:30 PM
It was a pleasure meeting you Mainevent! Take it easy guy!

MAINEVENT
06-06-2005, 06:35 AM
hEY IT WAS GOOD TO MEET YOU GUYS ALSO, ENJOY YOUR DAY ON SATURDAY :D

bunny 166
06-06-2005, 06:49 AM
Colleen
Oh, Co we all will miss you...You are as sweet as you are beautiful...call me on my celly for anything.

dicudmore
06-06-2005, 06:56 AM
Oh, Co we all will miss you...You are as sweet as you are beautiful...call me on my celly for anything.
what she said :D

FRENCHIE
06-06-2005, 06:57 AM
hey co, you can call me also anytime, you were there for me!!! :cool:

KACHINA KEN
06-06-2005, 07:03 AM
I am using my reserved right to call moderate BS here, you guys are too good together to throw in the towel yet. Im not going to stick my nose to deep in it because it's not my place but a couple obvious questions come up. Counseling, have you spoken with your minister? What about just a good old fashioned venting??? There are 3 reasons only for a marriage to end IMHO.
Lying
Cheating
Death
Being a dumbass, pain in the ass or just a plain ass isn't enough. Being a bitch, a psycho bitch or just a **** isn't enough either. There is so much at stake here folks. Hell I've never even met you and I think you guys are great together. I'll support your decision whatever it is but I think you are both crazy to split up, it's quite obvious you guys love each other.
Love ya both,
Kenny

MAINEVENT
06-06-2005, 10:27 AM
I cant say no more as i posted this without letting soemone know about it i guess was not right, and for that i apoligize... but i cannot discuss what happen any further but if someone else wants to spill the beans so be it, i have to behave ;) :D

Wild Horses
06-06-2005, 11:01 AM
I am using my reserved right to call moderate BS here, you guys are too good together to throw in the towel yet. Im not going to stick my nose to deep in it because it's not my place but a couple obvious questions come up. Counseling, have you spoken with your minister? What about just a good old fashioned venting??? There are 3 reasons only for a marriage to end IMHO.
Lying
Cheating
Death
Being a dumbass, pain in the ass or just a plain ass isn't enough. Being a bitch, a psycho bitch or just a **** isn't enough either. There is so much at stake here folks. Hell I've never even met you and I think you guys are great together. I'll support your decision whatever it is but I think you are both crazy to split up, it's quite obvious you guys love each other.
Love ya both,
Kenny
Sorry to say anything but I must agree with Ken on this one. And even on his 3 reasons some of them can be worked out.
Clint

MAINEVENT
06-06-2005, 12:05 PM
:hammerhea :wink:

acatitude
06-06-2005, 01:31 PM
geez I dont even know you two and mrsmainevent's post made me a little teary eyed. what a compliment to your soon to be ex. very classy . the best to each of you, your all family here, give a holler if either of you are ever up nocal way.

MAINEVENT
06-06-2005, 01:44 PM
geez I dont even know you two and mrsmainevent's post made me a little teary eyed. what a compliment to your soon to be ex. very classy . the best to each of you, your all family here, give a holler if either of you are ever up nocal way.
I never said she was a bitch she is a very good catch for anyone just our 2 personalities clash (sort of speak)

pixilatedpussy
06-06-2005, 02:28 PM
Wow!!!! Sounds like we all agree Alex....but once again peeps.....You never know what goes on behind closed doors....not our life, not our decision!'
We all love you Alex...Geza & I hope whatever happens, you are both happy in the end and the kids dont suffer!
xoxo Luv ya :smile:

Nord
06-06-2005, 02:33 PM
"It is always alright in the end, If its not alright....its not the end" :frown:
I'm sure everything will work out for the best for all of you whatever the best is in each situation!

pixilatedpussy
06-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Love to you also hunney! See ya on the water! :smile:

MAINEVENT
10-21-2005, 12:19 PM
Just to fill everybody in Me and Mrs is OVER i am out and we have both moved on with our merry lives so i would appreciate if everybody quit asking "What happen" or "Why" or "You need to work it out" :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
Thank You Kindly
MAIN(MOTHER FOCKING)EVENT :wink: :)

pixilatedpussy
10-21-2005, 12:21 PM
Just to fill everybody in Me and Mrs is OVER i am out and we have both moved on with our merry lives so i would appreciate if everybody quit asking "What happen" or "Why" or "You need to work it out" :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
Thank You Kindly
Yikes! You ok hunney?

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-21-2005, 12:22 PM
Thank You Kindly
WTF did I miss??????? I lOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAINEVENT
10-21-2005, 12:24 PM
just getting tired of some people asking me how the Mrs. is doing or asking me what happen and so forth thought i would make a point and hopefully people can move on you know :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-21-2005, 12:27 PM
just getting tired of some people asking me how the Mrs. is doing or asking me what happen and so forth thought i would make a point and hopefully people can move on you know :D
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :p :wink:

MAINEVENT
10-21-2005, 12:28 PM
WTF did I miss??????? I lOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey remember Fok-a-kok (i dont even know how to spell it LOL) LMAO :)

Sleek-Jet
10-21-2005, 12:29 PM
I'm sure Nord is excited... :notam: :D

HOOTER SLED-
10-21-2005, 12:29 PM
Put it in your signature BEEEYOTCH!!!!!!!!! :D

HOOTER SLED-
10-21-2005, 12:30 PM
Hey remember Fok-a-kok (i dont even know how to spell it LOL) LMAO :)
LOL.......I think it was FOG-A-GOCK!!!!! :D

MAINEVENT
10-21-2005, 12:33 PM
I'm sure Nord is excited... :notam: :D
thats not right :supp:

MAINEVENT
10-21-2005, 12:52 PM
LOL.......I think it was FOG-A-GOCK!!!!! :D
I still LOL everytime i hear them say it :rollside: :rollside:

riverbound
10-21-2005, 02:06 PM
Yah one of the Mods told me about that PM ;)

Kilrtoy
10-21-2005, 03:08 PM
Alex,
Have you tried conuseling yet...
I know it might help

MAINEVENT
10-21-2005, 03:09 PM
Alex,
Have you tried conuseling yet...
I know it might help
Bloe me biatchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh!!!! :D