PDA

View Full Version : Dilaudid

buzzaro
04-28-2006, 02:52 PM
So last night I found out how good dilaudid is. Dilauded is essentially morphines big brother. The only bad part is I also found out that it doesnt quite cut through the pain of sitting in the hospital for 2 hours with a dislocated shoulder as much as everyone seemed to think that it would. However, once the docs got my shoulder back in the factory location, it was pretty nice.

Poster X
04-28-2006, 03:04 PM
They gave me that after morphine when my appendix ruptured. Made we want to rupture something else. Be careful with that stuff.

buzzaro
04-28-2006, 03:13 PM
You weren't chasing some punk for throwing a water baloon at your truck were you?
Forensic
Nope, playing with the dogs and stepped on some sand on the patio, needless to say I didnt land quite right.

buzzaro
04-28-2006, 03:14 PM
They gave me that after morphine when my appendix ruptured. Made we want to rupture something else. Be careful with that stuff.
They gave me a couple injections and thats it. Dine-in only..no take out :cry:

Poster X
04-28-2006, 03:26 PM
I had about two weeks worth because I had to be driven from DC to Texas. I didn't want to get well. I tried faking but the Doc wouldn't buy it. Good thing, I reckon?

Boa1277
04-28-2006, 09:22 PM
It is a morphine derivitive and it is very addictive just like morphine, if you really want to enjoy it have them give it to you through the IV now that is the way to do it, unfortunately you might not take a shit for a month after you get it...LOL