PDA

View Full Version : ...so I'm in LA for the night...

sorry dog
04-28-2006, 03:14 PM
Got done with my presentation and I'm ready throw a couple back, what should an Alabama redneck like me do to have fun in the Hermosa beach area? Is that indoor go kart track in the area...how do they feel about drunk racing?
Also, where's a good sashimi restaurant?

hoolign
04-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Got done with my presentation and I'm ready throw a couple back, what should an Alabama redneck like me do to have fun in the Hermosa beach area? Is that indoor go kart track in the area...how do they feel about drunk racing?
Also, where's a good sashimi restaurant?
I would print off 1000 copies of each "illegal immigrant " thread on here..head down to east LA and hand em out...P.S. ... good luck brother!

pm069
04-28-2006, 03:28 PM
Holli... THAT just aint right. You don't send a brother boater to East LA man. You send him to Lake Casitis to see where we boat! LOL :cool:

spectratoad
04-28-2006, 03:55 PM
I would search the threads for everyone that has posted their number on ***boat and start crank calling. :) Who knows I am sure some of them live in the area and will meet you for a beer. :cool:

455Rocket
04-28-2006, 04:14 PM
Go all the way down Pier Ave..
Club Sushi is pretty good...
My picks are
Best Food: Hennesy's
Best Party: Sharkez
Best Drinks: Patrick Malloy's
Best Live Music: The Lighthouse
Bars close at 2am, but the liquor store's open till 3am :)
Cops are hardcore down there... don't jaywalk or piss on anything
Have fun...

sorry dog
04-28-2006, 04:56 PM
Go all the way down Pier Ave..
Club Sushi is pretty good...
My picks are
Best Food: Hennesy's
Best Party: Sharkez
Best Drinks: Patrick Malloy's
Best Live Music: The Lighthouse
Bars close at 2am, but the liquor store's open till 3am :)
I already bought a bottle of Goose - five bucks cheaper than back home in the Bible belt.
I think I'd rather prank call or drunk dial from home where nobody else is...but if any ***boat hotties would like to show me around, I think it would be impolite to refuse.
BTW - I've learned long time ago that Hooli should be trusted about as much as National Equirer opinion poll.

hoolign
04-28-2006, 05:06 PM
I already bought a bottle of Goose - five bucks cheaper than back home in the Bible belt.
I think I'd rather prank call or drunk dial from home where nobody else is...but I got if any ***boat hotties would like to show me around, I think it would be impolite to refuse.
BTW - I've learned long time ago that Hooli should be trusted about as much as National Equirer opinion poll.
Well ..it could have been a great cardio workout :D :D