PDA

View Full Version : Canada

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 09:41 AM
If the States finally got fed up with us Canadians and decided to launch an attack against us, here is what would prevent them from doing so.
1: Canada is an upper class country, not like Afghanistan and Iraq.
2: Bush would take two years to figure out where Canada is on the map.
3: The snowstorm of the century for the States may be like the small flurry we had in June.
4: Every Canadian over the age of four is trained to kill with a hockey stick.
5: We'll take over the northern eastern states by putting Molson Canadian beer in their water system, which will convert them into Canadians.
6: The Hockey lockout really pissed us off; attacking us now would be suicide.
7: We've made more friends, so we'll be sure to have allies.
8: Nothing can get pass our elite beaver squad!
9: We will use our old Seaking helicopters as projectiles for our advanced catapults.
10: As a peace offering *because we're so damn nice* we'll give you Quebec, because to be honest, they don't like the whole idea of Canada anyway.
In conclusion, America's dream of taking over Canada is easier said then done... *I know it's not every American's dream to do so, but from what I gathered, alot of them do.*..........( . )( . )............. :D :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 09:43 AM
in a old old plane there are 3 peeps. there is a CANADIAN dude, GAY AMARICAN , and a japaneese dude.
the plane is old and they have to lose some weight fast!! So one peep has to jump of and die so the japaneese dude says " I am loyal and will jump for japan!!!"...... and jumps and dies.
The plane is still goin to crash if it doesn't lose weight fast so another has to jump.....
so the CANADIAN guy goes "canada is the best and I will do what is best for my country"...
instead of jumping he pushes the GAY AMARICAN off!!!!(a.k.a Goerge Bush)..........( . )( . )............ :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 09:44 AM
Theres 100 people on a plane. 99 are American and 1 is Canadian.
All of a sudden there is an explosion and a hole rips through the bottom of the plane. Everyone falls through but they all manage to hold on to the ledge. An American guy yells out "It's too heavy! One of us has to let go!"
All the Americans turn and look at the Canadian guy.
The Canadian guy says "Fine I'll do it. But before I do..." And he starts giving this long speech. An hour later he finishes the speech and all the Americans clap!............( . )( . )......... :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 09:45 AM
To the citizens of the United States of America...
In the light of your failure to elect a proper President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective today.
Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths and other territories. (Except Utah, which she does not fancy.) Your new prime minister (The Right Honourable Tony Blair, MP for the 97.85% of you who have until now been unaware that there is a world outside your borders) will appoint a minister for America without the need for further elections. Congress and the Senate will be disbanded. A questionnaire will be circulated next year to determine whether any of you noticed. To aid the transition to a British Crown Dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:
1. You should look up "revocation" in the Oxford English Dictionary. Then look up "aluminium". Check the pronunciation guide. You will be amazed at just how wrongly you have been pronouncing it. The letter 'U' will be reinstated in words such as 'favour' and 'neighbour', skipping the letter 'U' is nothing more than laziness on your part. Likewise, you will learn to spell 'doughnut' without skipping half the letters. You will end your love affair with the letter 'Z' (pronounced 'zed' not 'zee'). You will learn that the suffix 'burgh is pronounced 'burra' e.g. Edinburgh. You are welcome to respell Pittsburgh as 'Pittsberg' if you can't cope with correct pronunciation. Generally, you should raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. Look up "vocabulary". Using the same twenty seven words interspersed with filler noises such as "like" and "you know" is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. Look up "interspersed". There will be no more 'bleeps' in the Jerry Springer show. If you're not old enough to cope with bad language then you shouldn't have chat shows. When you learn to develop your vocabulary then you won't have to use bad language as often.
2. There is no such thing as "US English". We will let Microsoft know on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take account of the reinstated letter 'u'.
3. You should learn to distinguish the English and Australian accents. It really isn't that hard. English accents are not limited to Cockney, upper-class twit or Mancunian (Daphne in Frasier). You will also have to learn how to understand regional accents – Scottish dramas such as "Taggart" will no longer be broadcast with subtitles. While we're talking about regions, you must learn that there is no such place as Devonshire in England. The name of the county is "Devon". If you persist in calling it Devonshire, all American States will become "shires" e.g. Texasshire, Floridashire, Louisianashire.
4. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as the good guys. Hollywood will be required to cast English actors to play English characters. British sit-coms such as "Men Behaving Badly" or "Red Dwarf" will not be re-cast and watered down for a wishy-washy American audience who can't cope with the humour of occasional political incorrectness.
5. You should stop playing American "football". There is only one kind of football. What you refer to as American "football" is not a very good game. The 2.15% of you who are aware that there is a world outside your borders may have noticed that no one else plays "American" football. You will no longer be allowed to play it, and should instead play proper football. Initially, it would be best if you played with the girls. It is a difficult game. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which is similar to American "football", but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like nancies). We are hoping to get together at least a US rugby sevens side by 2005. You should stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the 'World Series' for a game which is not played outside of America. Since only 2.15% of you are aware that there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. Instead of baseball, you will be allowed to play a girls' game called "rounders" which is baseball without fancy team strip, oversized gloves, collector cards or hotdogs.
The substances formerly known as "American Beer" will henceforth be referred to as "Near-Frozen Gnats' Urine", with the exception of the product of the American Budweiser company whose product will be referred to as "Weak Near-Frozen Gnats' Urine". This will allow true Budweiser (as manufactured for the last 1000 years in Pilsen, Czech Republic) to be sold without risk of confusion........( . )( . ).......... :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 09:46 AM
An American T-shirt company has a solution for fellow
citizens who want to vacation in Europe without having to answer questions about U.S. politics: pose as Canadians.
For $24.95 US (about $30 Cdn), T-shirtKing.com offers the "Go Canadian"
package, full of just the kind of things an American traveller needs to leave
home and its politics behind. There's a Canadian flag T-shirt, a Canadian flag lapel pin and a Canadian patch for luggage or a backpack. There's also a quick reference guide - "How to Speak Canadian, Eh?" - on answering questions about Canada.
It's the brainchild of employees at the Mountainair, N.M.-based company known for novelty T-shirts it sells worldwide on the Internet.
The Go Canadian idea sprouted after one of company president Bill Broadbent's colleagues heard of someone being harassed about U.S. politics during a recent overseas trip........( . )( . )................. :D

Biglue
06-04-2005, 09:47 AM
If the States finally got fed up with us Canadians and decided to launch an attack against us, here is what would prevent them from doing so.
3: The snowstorm of the century for the States may be like the small flurry we had in June.
5: We'll take over the northern eastern states by putting Molson Canadian beer in their water system, which will convert them into Canadians.
9: We will use our old Seaking helicopters as projectiles for our advanced catapults.
10: As a peace offering *because we're so damn nice* we'll give you Quebec, because to be honest, they don't like the whole idea of Canada anyway.
In conclusion, America's dream of taking over Canada is easier said then done... *I know it's not every American's dream to do so, but from what I gathered, alot of them do.*..........( . )( . )............. :D :D
You would have to get all the Royal mounted police to stop gang raping elk and get guns first. :D

Jetboatguru
06-04-2005, 09:49 AM
We just thank Canada for keeping you there. Thank you Thank you Thank you :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 09:51 AM
We just thank Canada for keeping you there. Thank you Thank you Thank you :D
I like it here, no smog , drivebys or handguns.........( . )( . ).......I thought about moving to the States and then I woke up, it was just a bad dream... :D

Biglue
06-04-2005, 09:52 AM
I like it here, no smog , drivebys or handguns.........( . )( . ).......I thought about moving to the States and then I woke up, it was just a bad dream... :D
Don't forget the elk....plentiful elk.

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 09:54 AM
Don't forget the elk....plentiful elk.
In Elk Island Park and Banff maybe, moose are around here.........( . )( . )....... :p

Biglue
06-04-2005, 09:56 AM
In Elk Island Park and Banff maybe, moose are around here.........( . )( . )....... :p
IS what the royal police mounts? :crossx: :yuk:

Tom Brown
06-04-2005, 10:00 AM
If you're looking for some beserk jack hammer action, Waskesiu has some elk and is a little closer, Kim.

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:00 AM
IS what the royal police mounts? :crossx: :yuk:
They had to stop that chit,SPCA didn't approve of it :D They mount cars now.......we have moved up in the world........( . )( . )........ :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:01 AM
If you're looking for some beserk jack hammer action, Waskesiu has some elk and is a little closer, Kim.
Arse is too high and too hard to catch.........( . )( . )......... :D

Tom Brown
06-04-2005, 10:01 AM
Arse is too high and too hard to catch.........( . )( . )......... :D
Yeah. I prefer the ones in the feed lots too. :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:03 AM
Yeah. I prefer the ones in the feed lots too. :D
Ya no antlers either..........( . )( . )............ :D

Biglue
They had to stop that chit,SPCA didn't approve of it :D They mount cars now.......we have moved up in the world........( . )( . )........ :D
It's a good thing I'm inthe office by myself today. You guys just made me snore while laughing. I'm sure you've seen plenty of the mounted police bashing before.

Biglue
Lmao

Biglue
06-04-2005, 10:04 AM
Ya no antlers either..........( . )( . )............ :D
What do you guys use for handlebars? :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:05 AM
It's a good thing I'm inthe office by myself today. You guys just made me snore while laughing. I'm sure you've seen plenty of the mounted police bashing before.
I just keep my distance from them guys and it all good.......( . )( . )...... :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:05 AM
What do you guys use for handlebars? :D
Thats easy..ears.......throttle is the tail.........( . )( . ).......... :eek:

Biglue
06-04-2005, 10:06 AM
I just keep my distance from them guys and it all good.......( . )( . )...... :D
You drive drunk in a HUndai by any chance? :D

Tom Brown
06-04-2005, 10:07 AM
They're tough to drive sober.

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:09 AM
No boats and its well known around here, so I stopped doing that before I got bitch slapped with no license for a year..I have never owned a Import Ricer Car in my life........( . )( . )........ :D

Biglue
06-04-2005, 10:09 AM
They're tough to drive sober.
I hear the elk go for the Hyundais.

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:10 AM
I hear the elk go for the Hyundais.
Its probly about the right height for them........( . )( . )........ :D

Biglue
06-04-2005, 10:11 AM
No boats and its well known around here, so I stopped doing that before I got bitch slapped with no license for a year..I have never owned a Import Ricer Car in my life........( . )( . )........ :D
I went through the same thing her in Cali. I showed them.....over and over again. By the time I was done I was having lunch with the judge and on a first name basis.

Tom Brown
06-04-2005, 10:13 AM
I have never owned a Import Ricer Car in my life........( . )( . )........ :D
Hey Kim, next time I'm in Lloyd, let's cruise the titty bar in my import ricer car. :cool:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:14 AM
I went through the same thing her in Cali. I showed them.....over and over again. By the time I was done I was having lunch with the judge and on a first name basis.
When I was young ( 20 ) they knew me well around here ( cops ) and 2 Judges..Sask. and Alberta, now I just lay low and hang out at the beach when the wobblys are flowing..........( . )( . )..... :D

WaterBox
06-04-2005, 10:15 AM
So is Mexico next.??? :jawdrop: The U.S. can't, or don't want to deal with it so maybe you Canidians may have the answer.. :idea:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:15 AM
Hey Kim, next time I'm in Lloyd, let's cruise the titty bar in my import ricer car. :cool:
Hell ya Tommy, maybe we can get some SquawSnatch.........( . )( . )........ :p

Biglue
06-04-2005, 10:17 AM
When I was young ( 20 ) they knew me well around here ( cops ) and 2 Judges..Sask. and Alberta, now I just lay low and hang out at the beach when the wobblys are flowing..........( . )( . )..... :D
That's a big 10-4. I kept donating money to the traffic courts around here. By the time I was 21 I could have been driving a beemer. Don't FFFF with the man. It's rigged in their favor. :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:18 AM
So is Mexico next.??? :jawdrop: The U.S. can't, or don't want to deal with it so maybe you Canidians may have the answer.. :idea:
I like taco's and thats about it, kids selling chiklets on the corner isn't nice..........( . )( . )......... :D

Biglue
06-04-2005, 10:19 AM
There is a border at the south no border at the north.......think about that one for one second.

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:20 AM
That's a big 10-4. I kept donating money to the traffic courts around here. By the time I was 21 I could have been driving a beemer. Don't FFFF with the man. It's rigged in their favor. :D
I could outrun them on land, on the water its a little hard to do! You have to take it out sooner or later..........( . )( . )........ :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:21 AM
There is a border at the south no border at the north.......think about that one for one second.
They would not like the cold at all, we are safe from that.....( . )( . ).......... :D

Biglue
06-04-2005, 10:24 AM
I could outrun them on land, on the water its a little hard to do! You have to take it out sooner or later..........( . )( . )........ :D
Again are you driving a Hyundai? :D

Biglue
06-04-2005, 10:25 AM
They would not like the cold at all, we are safe from that.....( . )( . ).......... :D
Don't about that one. The kid could sell Chicklets and wash windows to keep warm.

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:27 AM
Again are you driving a Hyundai? :D
No and that sounds like it should be a day of the week.........( . )( . )........right after Sunday.. :p

Tom Brown
06-04-2005, 10:29 AM
You're right on that.
We don't like the cold, either. :D

Biglue
No and that sounds like it should be a day of the week.........( . )( . )........right after Sunday.. :p
As long as it would be considered part of the weekend. 3 day weekends every week. Shit I'd drive a rice burner on the 8th day.

Kim Hanson
Don't about that one. The kid could sell Chicklets and wash windows to keep warm.
Its weird, I stay away from Tim Hortons here..some freak runs out and cleans your windows sitting at the focking lights for money :( .....( . )( . ).....Im going to run a current to my truck next time and see if that puckers his arse hole.. :eek:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:30 AM
You're right on that.
We don't like the cold, either. :D
Havasu looked good on me...........( . )( . )........... :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:31 AM
As long as it would be considered part of the weekend. 3 day weekends every week. Shit I'd drive a rice burner on the 8th day.
I would, if I won it...sure the hell won't by one........( . )( . ).......... :idea: :D

Biglue
06-04-2005, 10:32 AM
Its weird, I stay away from Tim Hortons here..some freak runs out and cleans your windows sitting at the focking lights for money :( .....( . )( . ).....Im going to run a current to my truck next time and see if that puckers his arse hole.. :eek:
That might make a bigger mess for the next window washer. :D

Jetboatguru
06-04-2005, 10:32 AM
http://www.wimp.com/canada/
Looks like Canada took one on the chin in these :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:36 AM
She would look good on her hands and knees getting it from the front and the arse? Some one should have pulled out his dick and stuffed it in that cockholster.........( . )( . )............ :idea:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:37 AM
That might make a bigger mess for the next window washer. :D
I bet he would know the truck next time going past him..........( . )( . )... :D

Biglue
06-04-2005, 10:39 AM
I bet he would know the truck next time going past him..........( . )( . )... :D
The hands holding spray bottle and towels would be free right away that's for sure.

Biglue
06-04-2005, 10:40 AM
She would look good on her hands and knees getting it from the front and the arse? Some one should have pulled out his dick and stuffed it in that cockholster.........( . )( . )............ :idea:
Were you looking at nature flick or the news clips? :D :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:44 AM
Were you looking at nature flick or the news clips? :D :D
The blonde with the mouth.........( . )( . ).....Im sure I could fill that hole :D

Biglue
06-04-2005, 10:48 AM
The blonde with the mouth.........( . )( . ).....Im sure I could fill that hole :D
I'm not sure if I just puberty (31 y o) but are the woman anchor people getting hotter these days or what?

dmontzsta
06-04-2005, 10:48 AM
1. There is nobody rich in canada, if they were rich, they wouldnt live there.
2. Does Bush want to find canada? I dont think he gives a shit.
3. And thats a bad thing?
4. So you are trained to kill with a hockey stick? we have guns.
5. You guys couldnt take over shit, you would end up falling in trying to drink the beer and drown.
6. You guys wouldnt even know what hit you.
7. What are your allies going to do when the place is leveled?
8. Give them a beer, that will occupy them.
9. You guys just dont know.
10. No thanks.
We would crush you guys too easy. But whats in it for us? why would we want a country full of potheads and drunks? Like Jetboatguru said, that would release you into our hands, **** that. :cool:

Biglue
06-04-2005, 10:50 AM
5. You guys couldnt take over shit, you would end up falling in trying to drink the beer and drown.
10. No thanks.
We would crush you guys too easy. But whats in it for us? why would we want a country full of potheads and drunks? Like Jetboatguru said, that would release you into our hands, **** that. :cool:
Especially if it's unopened. :D

dmontzsta
06-04-2005, 10:50 AM
Hey Kim, you guys are ran by a queen! nuff said.

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:52 AM
I'm not sure if I just puberty (31 y o) but are the woman anchor people getting hotter these days or what?
As long as she kept her mouth closed.........( . )( . )....... :D

Biglue
06-04-2005, 10:53 AM
As long as she kept her mouth closed.........( . )( . )....... :D
What a dick. LMAO.

Biglue
06-04-2005, 10:54 AM
She resembles a moose. :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:54 AM
10. No thanks.
Eh bitch whats up and you could crush a beer can under you Ricer using it for weight.....( . )( . )........Where the hell ya been ..polishing the noddle? :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:57 AM
Whats the problem there :confused: we don't like guys running our country, they fock it up...look at yours baldy, in debt up to your arseholes and digging deeper all the time.....( . )( . )....... :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 10:59 AM
What a dick. LMAO.
She is just begging for one of them to plug that hole and they didn't catch the drift, sort of lke RiceBoy....( . )( . ).......... :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 11:00 AM
She resembles a moose. :D
I thought she looked like one of RiceBoys relatives.....( . )( . )......right from the Zoo.... :D

dmontzsta
06-04-2005, 11:01 AM
Eh bitch whats up and you could crush a beer can under you Ricer using it for weight.....( . )( . )........Where the hell ya been ..polishing the noddle? :D
blah blah blah, I am smart enough not to bring BS talk into the sandbar, seems you arent though. You cant even come up with anything new, you are weak.

Biglue
06-04-2005, 11:01 AM
She is just begging for one of them to plug that hole and they didn't catch the drift, sort of lke RiceBoy....( . )( . ).......... :D
I've got an idea, I'm going home to the wifey and make her run off at the mouth. :D Gotta split fellas

Jungle Boy
06-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Hey Kim, What you been up to? Getting any boating in?
How's that Tom Brown doing? Tom, you ever comming out for a rip?

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 11:08 AM
blah blah blah, I am smart enough not to bring BS talk into the sandbar, seems you arent though. You cant even come up with anything new, you are weak.
I have it going on down there also, you just seem lost to me! Now come get some smack to your pointless self in BR......( . )( . )....... :idea:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 11:09 AM
I've got an idea, I'm going home to the wifey and make her run off at the mouth. :D Gotta split fellas
Thats funny Blue, be easy on her though...they have teeth and know how to use them.....( . )( . )....... :p

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 11:12 AM
Hey Kim, What you been up to? Getting any boating in?
How's that Tom Brown doing? Tom, you ever comming out for a rip?
How the hell ya been JB? Long time not on the boards and im still not boating, it has rained now for 4 days and im just trolling through the forums looking to start any shit I can and I have a fish on with RiceBoy.....I heard you sold your tunnel, what do you have now?.....Fish on later.......( . )( . ).... :D

Krazy K
06-04-2005, 12:31 PM
I'm all for moving to Canada. At least Canada doesn't meddle in everybodies business and gets everyone to hate them.

Biglue
06-04-2005, 12:37 PM
I'm all for moving to Canada. At least Canada doesn't meddle in everybodies business and gets everyone to hate them.
There is that buddy. Our intentions in other nations aren't always viewed as good. The one thing is we can kick just about anyone's ass.

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 12:40 PM
I don't hate you guys, you are my friends..........( . )( . )........ :coffeycup :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 12:43 PM
There is that buddy. Our intentions in other nations aren't always viewed as good. The one thing is we can kick just about anyone's ass.
Go in debt paying for your kickass ways also, smart moves guys.........( . )( . )........How much has been payed to date on the rebuild of the place? You showed them though.... :rolleyes: :p

Biglue
06-04-2005, 12:50 PM
Go in debt paying for your kickass ways also, smart moves guys.........( . )( . )........How much has been payed to date on the rebuild of the place? You showed them though.... :rolleyes: :p
Like I said our intentions aren't always looked at well. Iraq is a whole new thread. But then thre is the worthiness of chasing out the Taliban from Afghanistan. Don't mind chipping in a few dollars for that one.

Kurtis500
06-04-2005, 12:52 PM
Please Kim, enlighten us on the great contributions to the world from Canada.
I'll name two from the US.... General Electric and General Motors... Your turn.

Biglue
06-04-2005, 01:00 PM
Babe bring me some popcorn and a beer.

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 01:12 PM
Like I said our intentions aren't always looked at well. Iraq is a whole new thread. But then thre is the worthiness of chasing out the Taliban from Afghanistan. Don't mind chipping in a few dollars for that one.
I agree they are worthless people to begin with, enough said......( . )( . )..... :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 01:13 PM
Our oil and natural gas, your turn.......( . )( . )........ :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 01:14 PM
Babe bring me some popcorn and a beer.
FM is in here also.........( . )( . )....... :D

FMluvswater
06-04-2005, 01:38 PM
FM is in here also.........( . )( . )....... :D
I'm not so sure that's a selling point for Canada! :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 01:51 PM
I'm not so sure that's a selling point for Canada! :D
He said Babe grab me a beer, so sorry Babe........( . )( . ).......... :D

FMluvswater
06-04-2005, 01:56 PM
He said Babe grab me a beer, so sorry Babe........( . )( . ).......... :D
Well he's shit outta luck no beer or popcorn here and if he's got some well he's closer he can get it himself! :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2005, 01:59 PM
Well he's shit outta luck no beer or popcorn here and if he's got some well he's closer he can get it himself! :D
Okay, seen Kurtis 500 around? He seemed to have started something and its not finished yet?...........( . )( . )......... :notam: :D

FMluvswater
06-04-2005, 02:09 PM
I'm not Kim (no duh! lol) but a Canadian was responsible for the discovery of insulin. :smile:

Kurtis500
06-04-2005, 03:02 PM
Our oil and natural gas, your turn.......( . )( . )........ :D
We could drill our own bud. But we'll use yours in the mean time. BTW, we aren't 'dependant' on your natural resources like you are for our money.
TV and Computers.....your turn

Kurtis500
06-04-2005, 03:03 PM
I'm not Kim (no duh! lol) but a Canadian was responsible for the discovery of insulin. :smile:
Brian Adams and Rush... Dont forget those :D

Kurtis500
06-04-2005, 03:12 PM
GOT ONE MORE FOR YA KIMMY...
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/7moonflag.gif

canuck1
06-04-2005, 05:21 PM
GOT ONE MORE FOR YA KIMMY...
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/7moonflag.gif
You might wana check the background on alot of the engineers that worked on the space program....not all were from the US

canuck1
06-04-2005, 05:23 PM
We could drill our own bud. But we'll use yours in the mean time. BTW, we aren't 'dependant' on your natural resources like you are for our money.
TV and Computers.....your turn
Where are you going to drill for it? Alot of other countries have money too. Just keep up with the protectionist bs and more and more of our resourses will go elsewhere

canuck1
06-04-2005, 05:25 PM
There are two completely clueless people
She gives a whole new meaning to the phrase DUMB BLONDE

dmontzsta
06-04-2005, 05:35 PM
From all of us here in the USA "Enjoy your summer canada" hahahaha. :devil:

FMluvswater
06-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Brian Adams and Rush... Dont forget those :D
:redface: Point taken, lol. :D I'll just be over here not answering questions meant for other people! :squiggle:

Biglue
06-04-2005, 05:54 PM
:redface: Point taken, lol. :D I'll just be over here not answering questions meant for other people! :squiggle:
Atta girl, now get me that beer and popcorn. :D

Kurtis500
06-04-2005, 07:05 PM
Where are you going to drill for it? Alot of other countries have money too. Just keep up with the protectionist bs and more and more of our resourses will go elsewhere
Sounds more like you guys are selling off your natural resources for OUR money.
We got WAY more oil and natural gas to be had in just capped wells and off-shore drilling and thats without exploring anything else. Most wells are capped because its cheaper to buy foreign oil than pay and drill it here. With the price of oil still so high, some have re-tapped a few Texas oilfields already. We aren't hanging on your resources..send em elswhere..
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/7cf18410s.jpg

Kurtis500
06-04-2005, 07:06 PM
You might wana check the background on alot of the engineers that worked on the space program....not all were from the US
Go ahead, let me know what you found. Over 300,000 people worked on the entire project. That was no international venture, that is the US.

Wonderboy
06-04-2005, 07:29 PM
Go ahead, let me know what you found. Over 300,000 people worked on the entire project. That was no international venture, that is the US.
They have that Canatard, oops, I mean Canadarm thing.

hoolign
06-04-2005, 08:45 PM
From all of us here in the USA "Enjoy your summer canada" hahahaha. :devil:
When are you gonna grow there ...Dmouseta?? :D :D If the rest of America knew that you included them in a comment of yours..you would likely be shoved into a milk carton and set adrift! :D

hoolign
06-04-2005, 08:53 PM
We got WAY more oil and natural gas to be had in just capped wells and off-shore drilling and thats without exploring anything else. Most wells are capped because its cheaper to buy foreign oil than pay and drill it here. With the price of oil still so high, some have re-tapped a few Texas oilfields already. We aren't hanging on your resources..send em elswhere..
Oh yes you are! Wanna discuss how much fresh water you buy?
:idea:

hoolign
06-04-2005, 09:04 PM
10. No thanks.
is it just you or did any of your family make it through school? it's usually the little runts who have the biggest mouths!..just like a bantam rooster!
:D Dmouseta :D

Kurtis500
06-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Fresh Water. You think were out of that resource too? :rolleyes:

hoolign
06-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Fresh Water. You think were out of that resource too? :rolleyes:
See your not so smart are you??? where did it say "you were out?".. It said...you buy!...You have no clue as to how much you HAVE to purchase from up here do you?

dmontzsta
06-04-2005, 09:49 PM
When are you gonna grow there ...Dmouseta?? :D
Grow what? Are you from canada? I am sensing the language barrier.

dmontzsta
06-04-2005, 09:50 PM
is it just you or did any of your family make it through school? it's usually the little runts who have the biggest mouths!..just like a bantam rooster!
:D Dmouseta :D
I made it through the school of hard knocks. :devil:

Kurtis500
06-04-2005, 10:07 PM
See your not so smart are you??? where did it say "you were out?".. It said...you buy!...You have no clue as to how much you HAVE to purchase from up here do you?
No, we choose to buy. You can be replaced with domestic water at will...Be glad we do, keeps your people employed. Better yet, lets drop your water and the jobs with it and bring em back here... like that better?

hoolign
06-04-2005, 10:40 PM
No, we choose to buy. You can be replaced with domestic water at will...Be glad we do, keeps your people employed. Better yet, lets drop your water and the jobs with it and bring em back here... like that better?
You don't choose shit!..You have a demand..we have a supply! Same as natural gas..and don't start with your idiotic 'we don't need it" speal..the oil patch is what I do for a living, and have for 23 years. If you didn't need our resourses.. why would you not invest in your own? to be self sufficient??? If it was a realistic and achievable project....you would have done it already! .There are more markets in this world than the USA. Supply ..and demand!..it's that simple...anything else you don't understand? :D

hoolign
06-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Grow what? Are you from canada? I am sensing the language barrier.
Yes I am from Canada...language barrier??. and Canada has a capital "C" as a first letter..

FMluvswater
06-04-2005, 10:46 PM
Atta girl, now get me that beer and popcorn. :D
http://www.saoulon.com/pictures/36.jpghttp://www.hotsauceblog.com/images/Insanity%20Popcorn%20Popped.jpg

dmontzsta
06-04-2005, 11:13 PM
Yes I am from Canada...language barrier??. and Canada has a capital "C" as a first letter..
yes, I notice people from canada type a little different, it is hard to understand.
The lower case c is there for a reason.
:)

HighRoller
06-04-2005, 11:15 PM
Do Canatardian computers have an "eh" key instead of the period?

HighRoller
06-04-2005, 11:21 PM
That was funny right there.....I don't care who you are!!!!!!!

hoolign
06-04-2005, 11:22 PM
yes, I notice people from canada type a little different, it is hard to understand.
That's because we can reach the keyboard without a booster chair! Lower case '"c" beacuse you can't reach the shift key?? or just because you did not know to capitalize it??
:D Idiot!

hoolign
06-04-2005, 11:22 PM
That was funny right there.....I don't care who you are!!!!!!!
Standard keyboards are funny?
:idea:

Heater
06-04-2005, 11:40 PM
10. No thanks.
My first post dmontzsta, I couldn't resist giving you props for this shiat: Givem hell!!!! I like #4, well really I like them all, I am LMAO

hoolign
06-04-2005, 11:45 PM
My first post dmontzsta, I couldn't resist giving you props for this shiat: Givem hell!!!! I like #4, well really I like them all, I am LMAO
Dmouseta's fan club has 1 member :D

Heater
06-04-2005, 11:48 PM
Dmouseta's fan club has 1 member :D
I am Canada's first fan club member too! Keep sending your strippers south, they are great!

hoolign
06-04-2005, 11:49 PM
I am Canada's first fan club member too! Keep sending your strippers south, they are great!
I'd make em shower first...we're done with them
:hammerhea

Heater
06-04-2005, 11:55 PM
I'd make em shower first...we're done with them
:hammerhea
Thanks for the heads up, if we find any loonies (sp) in them do you want them back?

hoolign
06-05-2005, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the heads up, if we find any loonies (sp) in them do you want them back?
No..I'm not sure what all the coke in their systems would do to the loonies.

canuck1
06-05-2005, 12:19 AM
Just keep closing your border to trade, my family has replaced the US market in two of the companies we own already, and when you find out that the US can't produce the same products or get them elsewhere it's too late others have taken all we can produce. The US market was easy but the rest of the world has the money and needs as well

Heater
06-05-2005, 12:30 AM
Just keep closing your border to trade, my family has replaced the US market in two of the companies we own already, and when you find out that the US can't produce the same products or get them elsewhere it's too late others have taken all we can produce. The US market was easy but the rest of the world has the money and needs as well
Where the hell do you think that F-18 was made?

hoolign
06-05-2005, 12:31 AM
Hey Mikey...I think it is a waste of time trying to discuss anything with Dumbass500 and Dmouseta without posting a pic of Spongebob every so often to keep their attention

Kurtis500
06-05-2005, 05:01 AM
Good. 30% of your employment is with companies involved with export to the US. It would be great to see your unemployment shoot through the roof. I hate to tell you, but whatever you can do up there, so can we. And probably did it first already.
Fact is, our GDP is WAY LESS dependant on you than yours is ours. And, you aren't the only supplier of goods in this world, dont get too concieted thinking we rely on you while you can just pick up your ball and go home. :rolleyes: Plenty of other that want to sell us thier gas, oil and food. Just remember that while you drive around in your car, flying in a plane, using your computer and watching your TV... All canadian inventions, right? :rollside:

Kurtis500
06-05-2005, 05:01 AM
Where the hell do you think that F-18 was made?
Funny thing. They dont even need em either...What for?

Kurtis500
06-05-2005, 05:03 AM
Hey Mikey...I think it is a waste of time trying to discuss anything with Dumbass500 and Dmouseta without posting a pic of Spongebob every so often to keep their attention
Right to the insults. Must of run out of intelligent things to say already :rolleyes:

hoolign
06-05-2005, 05:20 AM
Right to the insults. Must of run out of intelligent things to say already :rolleyes:
Hardly..I was not sure you two would understand anything intelligent. With your 'we are mighty ..we are mighty" speals constantly polluting all of your responses...What gets me is how you can think that Canada does not contribute anything..The "usa"..( I can deliberately leave out capital letters as well) is a totaly self sufficient country..without any need for thier neighbors, without the need for outside trade. It's arrogant people like you and Dmouseta that can only attempt to feel superior by thinking YOU ARE AMERICA, you don't speak for a whole country...Your a couple of peons!..It's a good thing that the majority of Americans don't share your attitude.!!...oh.. I forgot to mention..I have dual citizenship, my old man lives in palm Desert and I used to spend alot of time down there, and have a lot of friends and family all over the USA.

dmontzsta
06-05-2005, 06:20 AM
That's because we can reach the keyboard without a booster chair! Lower case '"c" beacuse you can't reach the shift key?? or just because you did not know to capitalize it??
:D Idiot!
No, I can reach the shift key fine, I have long arms and legs at that.
:cool:

dmontzsta
06-05-2005, 06:21 AM
Hi Heater, glad to be a part of your first post on HB. Welcome! You will find some funny shit in here.

dmontzsta
06-05-2005, 06:25 AM
Is that the canadians throwing in the surrender flag?
http://www.troop474.org/flying-flag.jpg
Now go kiss Englands ass. :)

Kurtis500
06-05-2005, 06:29 AM
Hardly..I was not sure you two would understand anything intelligent. With your 'we are mighty ..we are mighty" speals constantly polluting all of your responses...What gets me is how you can think that Canada does not contribute anything..The "usa"..( I can deliberately leave out capital letters as well) is a totaly self sufficient country..without any need for thier neighbors, without the need for outside trade. It's arrogant people like you and Dmouseta that can only attempt to feel superior by thinking YOU ARE AMERICA, you don't speak for a whole country...Your a couple of peons!..It's a good thing that the majority of Americans don't share your attitude.!!...oh.. I forgot to mention..I have dual citizenship, my old man lives in palm Desert and I used to spend alot of time down there, and have a lot of friends and family all over the USA.
Wrong. You have insinuated we 'HAVE' to buy from you. That is arrogance to believe we are dependant on you for something. In using your own words, 'Your not so smart are you?' Please tell me where I said we are a 'totally self-sufficient country without need for neighbors?' If you still feel your are so smart, by your own standard, please continue to point out where I said 'we are mighty.. we are mighty' And lastly, to show how smart you are, show me where I said 'canada contributes nothing'. Its sad you cant even pass your own 'smart' test...pathetic
Point is, Canada and the US has been trading in some cases without borders for almost 60 years now. I purchase from a Canadian (upper case, since they are respectable) business raw materials. I do it by choice, not because they have a monopoly of the product. And I dont have an 'attitude' as Canuck does and pretend to take my ball and go home when someone starts acting a certain way. Much of the trade to and from is by companies with locations in both countries. Your canuck buddy thinks the Canadians can just pack up thier business and sell elswhere with no consequence. That attitude is the heigth of arrogance and the evidence of a self-deceptive position of control over the US. When YOU think we are DEPENDANT on you for water, food, oil, gas with no or little ability to produce our own and while you feel its your 'option' to send the resources is pure hype, complete arrogance and total BS. That is the attitude from you few itty bitty canadians (lower case) on here.

Biglue
06-05-2005, 09:05 AM
Our key to self efficiency as a nation and not being reliant on anyone is cheap Mexican labor. :D :D
C-ya.

canuck1
06-05-2005, 11:44 AM
Wrong. You have insinuated we 'HAVE' to buy from you. That is arrogance to believe we are dependant on you for something. In using your own words, 'Your not so smart are you?' Please tell me where I said we are a 'totally self-sufficient country without need for neighbors?' If you still feel your are so smart, by your own standard, please continue to point out where I said 'we are mighty.. we are mighty' And lastly, to show how smart you are, show me where I said 'canada contributes nothing'. Its sad you cant even pass your own 'smart' test...pathetic
Point is, Canada and the US has been trading in some cases without borders for almost 60 years now. I purchase from a Canadian (upper case, since they are respectable) business raw materials. I do it by choice, not because they have a monopoly of the product. And I dont have an 'attitude' as Canuck does and pretend to take my ball and go home when someone starts acting a certain way. Much of the trade to and from is by companies with locations in both countries. Your canuck buddy thinks the Canadians can just pack up thier business and sell elswhere with no consequence. That attitude is the heigth of arrogance and the evidence of a self-deceptive position of control over the US. When YOU think we are DEPENDANT on you for water, food, oil, gas with no or little ability to produce our own and while you feel its your 'option' to send the resources is pure hype, complete arrogance and total BS. That is the attitude from you few itty bitty canadians (lower case) on here.
I sure never said that anyone had to buy from us but I did say that we have replaced the US market in two of our companies, not by choice but after 80 years dealing almost exclusively with the US we now are 97% overseas. We did not just pack up, someone tried to change the rules in the middle of the game on us and it didn't work out like they planned.
As for the attitude thing... yea I do have one and as a business man I would think that you would as well. When was the last time you let a customer run your company?

Kim Hanson
06-05-2005, 04:20 PM
I made it through the school of hard knocks. :devil:
BBbwWwHhaAaaaaa, that killed me.........( . )( . )......I think you were knocked on the head alittle to hard RiceBoy...... :p

Kim Hanson
06-05-2005, 04:26 PM
usa works also riceboy, pee on........( . )( . )......... :idea: :D

Kim Hanson
06-05-2005, 04:33 PM
No, I can reach the shift key fine, I have long arms and legs at that.
:cool:
No you don't skin head, they make boobleheads that look like you though :p .......( . )( . )........
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72speaker2_md.jpg

Kim Hanson
06-05-2005, 04:35 PM
Is that the canadians throwing in the surrender flag?
http://www.troop474.org/flying-flag.jpg
Now go kiss Englands ass. :)
Here I will bend over and you can kiss mine......( . )( . )...... :idea:

Kim Hanson
06-05-2005, 04:38 PM
Don't fall off that high horse there captain america, it might hurt........( . )( . ).........It was you guys buying up all the flu shots up here also, Wayne Gretzy and Shania Twain...your turn :D

dmontzsta
06-05-2005, 07:21 PM
No you don't skin head, they make boobleheads that look like you though :p .......( . )( . )........
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72speaker2_md.jpg
And here is yours...
http://192.197.110.181/large/frkrnionelms.jpg
:D

Kim Hanson
06-05-2005, 07:38 PM
And here is yours...
http://192.197.110.181/large/frkrnionelms.jpg
:D
He would fock up your doll, mine has knifes........( . )( . ).........He looks bitchin also... :cool:

Kurtis500
06-05-2005, 08:55 PM
Don't fall off that high horse there captain america, it might hurt........( . )( . ).........It was you guys buying up all the flu shots up here also, Wayne Gretzy and Shania Twain...your turn :D
I got those two coverd with one name... ELVIS :wink:

moneypit
06-05-2005, 09:11 PM
I sped read the first page of this thread....not sure where it went or how it got this far... I hope Hanson is just trying to pull a few legs.

Tahiti350
06-05-2005, 09:24 PM
I've read the whole thing, and have found a couple of interesting points, such as:
The beer in the beer and popcorn post was LaBlatt's (Canadian), Kim can play nice when he wants to, and I can actually follow all of this (and make sense of it!!) thanks to the Oxycodone I took for my back.
Yeah, you have to be on drugs to understand what the he!! some of the ego's are trying to say.
My $.05 worth

Tom Brown
06-05-2005, 09:39 PM
My Dad could beat up any of your fathers. :mad:

Rexone
06-05-2005, 11:04 PM
holyshit the bench racers have escaped and are running amock throughout the forum. :jawdrop:
Tom did you leave the cage unlocked again?

Tom Brown
06-05-2005, 11:43 PM
I thought you moved this thread out of Bench Racers because it was too inane? :confused:

SB
06-06-2005, 06:10 AM
I've seen Canada on TV: bunch of wild mooses rutting in the streets. You hosers!