PDA

View Full Version : Murder video

BoatPI
06-04-2005, 06:03 PM
So you know the thread of the drive by shooting was deleted a moment ago. And for good reason. the video is authentic, and taken in Compton, CA. it depicted two fools shooting out of a moving car (olds cutlass) and killing a guy standing on the sidewalk. Looks like perhaps the victim was lighting up a crack pipe, and his inatention cost him his life. And the tape clip IS real, I received a copy about two weeks ago.

Jbb
06-04-2005, 06:07 PM
It was deleted because the link was no longer active

Biglue
06-04-2005, 06:15 PM
Excellent detective work Boat PI :rolleyes: :D :D

Forkin' Crazy
06-04-2005, 09:44 PM
So you know the thread of the drive by shooting was deleted a moment ago. And for good reason. the video is authentic, and taken in Compton, CA.
So the "good reason" was "the video is authentic"?
:confused:

BoatPI
06-05-2005, 06:05 AM
I don't know about the link loss as I had the link up when I was writing a comment about it being the real thing. The thread would not accept my reply, it was deleted. And why would someone delete a thread becasue the link went south, and a fresh post at that?............
But in the real world I believe that post is not acceptable in this forum or any place young peeps can access. It is very graffic and depects a drive by shooting, and when the victim is shot and down the front passenger in the car exits and fires FIVE more shots from his auto into the body. The second shooter, another idiot, fired his auto twice when then he ran out of ammo and his slide locked open. Another brain trust in this world.
Just not the best thing to post here.
Whatever the real story is behind the post removel, it really does not matter. But it is an interesting video about three sub-humans killing someone because they have some extra bullets.

Forkin' Crazy
06-05-2005, 06:59 AM
But in the real world I believe that post is not acceptable in this forum or any place young peeps can access.......
Maybe they shouldn't be accessing ***boat.... with the half naked women, profanity, etc.....
I have viewed scenes just as bad on TV and in documentaries...
You must be on the ***boat moderation staff...eh? :rolleyes:

BoatPI
06-05-2005, 07:02 AM
Go to the beach and river and see half naked women, that is fine, but showing a graffic murder is a bit much. I just think we have to draw the line at some point where children can see.

steelcomp
06-05-2005, 07:21 AM
Shouldn't post here? Not suitable??? In today's world??
Gimme a break.
OK...do this. Take a poll of avatars and signature lines here and tell me who you think yo're going to offend. I haven't been on a "board" before I got on Hot Boat, and I gotta tell you, it's pretty amazing, and really sad, what I see as "acceptable". Adults, with children, parents, professionals, mind you, with some of the most immature and many times offensive languages and insinuation that they are promoting and supporting, "touting" if you will, as acceptable behavior and lifestyle through their little personal advertisements, and if you were to point it out to any one of them, I bet they'd defend their "right" to do or say anything they want, and to tell you to mind your own effin' business. (quote, unquote) They obviously think it's cool, or funny or amusing, and don't even get the fact that it's degrading and might be offensive and disgusting to others. The worst part is, that for the majority, it's not offensive or degrading. It's totally acceptable and even encouraged, and sadly represents the mindset of most people today.
You want to worry about waht's not suitable here? For whom?
It's nothing more that entertainment to most of today's eyes. Just another "reality" TV show...(now there's a joke)...just another crackhead shooting another crackhead. Too bad there wasn't ten of them. :rolleyes:

wsuwrhr
06-05-2005, 07:27 AM
just another crackhead shooting another crackhead. Too bad there wasn't ten of them. :rolleyes:
As long as dirtbags keep killing dirtbags, I say they should get automatics and free bullets.
When the cops try and arrest a dirtbag, or kills one, all we end up with is
another lawsuit.
Brian

steelcomp
06-05-2005, 07:33 AM
When the cops try and arrest a dirtbag, or kills one, all we end up with is
another lawsuit.
...and that's because we have these things called...LAWYERS!!!! :rolleyes: :devil:

wsuwrhr
06-05-2005, 07:44 AM
...and that's because we have these things called...LAWYERS!!!! :rolleyes: :devil:
I believe it is called GREEDY lawyers.
Common sense goes a long way.
Brian

steelcomp
06-05-2005, 07:51 AM
Ten four that!

Wicky
06-05-2005, 08:18 AM
As always, hypocrisy runs deep in this forum!!! :rollside:
I'm with you FC!!

Wicky
06-05-2005, 08:22 AM
I believe it is called GREEDY lawyers.
Common sense goes a long way.
Brian
:) :) :)

Jbb
06-05-2005, 09:09 AM
I don't know about the link loss as I had the link up when I was writing a comment about it being the real thing. The thread would not accept my reply, it was deleted. And why would someone delete a thread becasue the link went south, and a fresh post at that?............
But in the real world I believe that post is not acceptable in this forum or any place young peeps can access. It is very graffic and depects a drive by shooting, and when the victim is shot and down the front passenger in the car exits and fires FIVE more shots from his auto into the body. The second shooter, another idiot, fired his auto twice when then he ran out of ammo and his slide locked open. Another brain trust in this world.
Whatever the real story is behind the post removel, it really does not matter. But it is an interesting video about three sub-humans killing someone because they have some extra bullets.
That link was sent to me by a board member asking me If I had already posted it .....I hadnt.... and I posted it...I didnt know if it was real....I took it down when I went back to it and the link took you to an inapprioate site for this forum instead of the video...
As for it being real or not....or being over the line for here...thats subjective...as always ...If someones posts offend you...dont open them...
As was also said before ...young peeps dont belong here...
You had it 2 weeks ago.....cause your in the business...? :squiggle:

wsuwrhr
06-05-2005, 10:27 AM
I understand that everyone is entitled to defense, that they are innocent until proven guilty.
<rant>
But what I can't understand is how could a lawyers' conscience ALLOW them to pursue a case such as teak surfing for instance? It isn't the manufacture's responsibility to tell you shit that your parent's should have taught you.
Frivilous lawsuits like that just piss me off.
Hot coffee in your lap? COME ON!!!! I am not a coffee drinker, but when I see the warnings on the cups that "Contents are Hot". It just makes me laugh. How much do we as a society spend on keeping STUPID people from hurting themselves. The costs must be outrageous.
If you are stupid, you may kill yourself off if you don't learn on your own, hopefully before you have a chance to reproduce more stupid people.
I could go on and on.....
Criminals, in a STOLEN car, driving around dangerously, possibly causing harm to innocent people, DESERVE to get their head thumped with a flashlight, even if it is more than a few times IMHO.
If they were so worried about what was going to happen to them, maybe they wouldn't have done it in the first place.
</rant>
Brian

Biglue
06-05-2005, 10:38 AM
I understand that everyone is entitled to defense, that they are innocent until proven guilty.
<rant>
But what I can't understand is how could a lawyers' conscience ALLOW them to pursue a case such as teak surfing for instance? It isn't the manufacture's responsibility to tell you shit what your parent's should have taught you.
How coffee in your lap? COME ON!!!! I am not a coffee drinker, but when I see the warnings on the cups that "Contents are Hot". It just makes me laugh. How much do we as a society spend on keeping STUPID people from hurting themselves. The costs must be outrageous.
If you are stupid, you may will kill yourself off if you don't learn on your own, hopefully before you have a chance to reproduce more stupid people.
Criminals, in a STOLEN car, driving around dangerously, possibly causing harm to innocent people, DESERVE to get their head thumped with a flashlight, even if it is more than a few times IMHO.
If they were so worried about what was going to happen to them, maybe they wouldn't have done it in the first place.
</rant>
Brian
Excellent view Brian but one point I think is missing in your and my view is the perps ussually can't or don't see beyond their moment. Another is that some don't actually care. I agree 100% with you about the flashlight beatings. So f'n what. If you do not want to be confronted by police to any level stay on their side of the law. Plain and simple. just my .02

termiteguy
06-05-2005, 10:48 AM
<rant>
But what I can't understand is how could a lawyers' conscience ALLOW them to pursue a case such as teak surfing for instance? It isn't the manufacture's responsibility to tell you shit what your parent's should have taught you.
How coffee in your lap? COME ON!!!! I am not a coffee drinker, but when I see the warnings on the cups that "Contents are Hot". It just makes me laugh. How much do we as a society spend on keeping STUPID people from hurting themselves. The costs must be outrageous.
If you are stupid, you may will kill yourself off if you don't learn on your own, hopefully before you have a chance to reproduce more stupid people.
</rant>
Brian
:D i agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Biglue
06-05-2005, 10:56 AM
It's part of our great system. Defending yourself against the leo, is called resisting arrest not defense. The perps have a hard time differing the 2.

steelcomp
06-05-2005, 11:05 AM
How coffee in your lap? COME ON!!!! I am not a coffee drinker, but when I see the warnings on the cups that "Contents are Hot". It just makes me laugh. How much do we as a society spend on keeping STUPID people from hurting themselves. The costs must be outrageous
I agree with your view point completely, but will take it a step further. We're not spending tons of money trying to keep stupid people from hurting themselves. That has always happened, and will continue to happen 'till the end of time. What has changed, is that there are ambulance chasing, scum sucking, low life lawyers who have learned that they can cash in on such stupidity, and that's where the outrageous costs have gotten out of control.
It's this liberalized mentality of non-accountability we've come to in this country, where it's always "someone else's fault", and no one is required anymore, to be acountable for their own actions...especially when you have some prick...or pussy...lawyer (that's an insult to both anatomies, BTW) that steps up and says, "I can get you a lot of money for that!!"...really thinking, "boy can I get a lot of money for that!!". The only way to protect ourselves from that is in our own way, claim "no liability", beating the lawyers to the punch. That, and all those warnings cost tons of money to us all. :cool:

CB1
06-05-2005, 11:09 AM
I agree Just because hes a P.I. dosent mean he knows right from wrong..

doesitfloat?
06-05-2005, 11:12 AM
It's this liberalized mentality of non-accountability we've come to in this country, where it's always "someone else's fault", and no one is required anymore, to be acountable for their own actions...
EXACTLY!!!!!

steelcomp
06-05-2005, 11:37 AM
BoatPI...you're kind of a trip, dude. You say:Looks like perhaps the victim was lighting up a crack pipe, and his inatention cost him his life
So these two othewr guys were just driving down the street, minding their own business, and decided, "hey..check out dat mufukin crack haid ova dae...less cap iz mufikin azz. We ain got nutn bettah t'du." And that poor ol guy, mindin his own business, just smokin a little crack there on the sidewalk, was just an innocent victim. Just totally unaware.
I'll tell ya what killed him...those two mofo's were lookin for his ass because he probably f'd them over in some drug related deal, or a friend of theirs, or his sister didn't pay them their cut, or something...but it sure wasn't because he was just not paying attention and lighting up his crack pipe. But good deduction on your part, there, detective.
And what's this bashing the video as inappropriate, but then in the very next sentences, you go on to describe it in every gory detail, even to the extent of the second guy's slide locking open??? WTF, dude...a little sensationalistic on your part, isn't it? Then you go on to finish by calling it an "interesting video", and telling us that you got it all figured out that it's three "sub humans" ( I only read about two doing the killing), and it's just because they had extra bullets? Interesting narrative on your part, detective. FYI...these are humans. These are people. Their actions are not humane, nor are they even logical. These people are victims of their circumstances and the world they were born into. Do they have choices? Of course. Do they have the sense to understand those choices? Not always. Dop they need your lousy judgement. Not even.
I know...out of one side on my brain I say "too bad there weren't ten of them", crack heads shooting crack heads, and emotionally I feel that way, but for you, a professional, (or so it seems), to talk about the video not being "suitable", then describing it for us in detail, and then to just trivialize the shooting and the people like you did, I just can't help but wonder were you're coming from? I think you like this shit...that's why you're a detective, and why you wanted to post it and write about it in the first place.

Forkin' Crazy
06-05-2005, 12:00 PM
wow, what a thread! :cool:
I wish congress and the senate would get off their asses and pass a tort reform bill!!!
If the plaintiffs would have to pay for the legal fees of the defendants if they (the plaintiffs) lost, this shit would go away!!!
Since when is ogrish.com inappropriate?
LOL!! :notam:

Jbb
06-05-2005, 12:01 PM
RD Sux.............. :p

wsuwrhr
06-05-2005, 12:12 PM
BoatPI...you're kind of a trip, dude. You say:
So these two othewr guys were just driving down the street, minding their own business, and decided, "hey..check out dat mufukin crack haid ova dae...less cap iz mufikin azz. We ain got nutn bettah t'du." And that poor ol guy, mindin his own business, just smokin a little crack there on the sidewalk, was just an innocent victim. Just totally unaware.
I'll tell ya what killed him...those two mofo's were lookin for his ass because he probably f'd them over in some drug related deal, or a friend of theirs, or his sister didn't pay them their cut, or something...but it sure wasn't because he was just not paying attention and lighting up his crack pipe. But good deduction on your part, there, detective.
I don't care who you are, that shit right there is funny.
Poor guy, I didn't think of HIS rights. Shame on me.
Poor guy just smoking a little crack on a nice day.
POP POP POP POP.
GOT EM.
Brian

steelcomp
06-05-2005, 12:20 PM
I don't care who you are, that shit right there is funny.
Poor guy, I didn't think of HIS rights. Shame on me.
Poor guy just smoking a little crack on a nice day.
POP POP POP POP.
GOT EM.
Brian
Needless to say...he probably got his due. My friend always used to say," ...don't want no shit? Don't start no shit, there'll be no shit". Pop pop pop! He don't need a lawyer, now, do he?! :D

wsuwrhr
06-05-2005, 12:36 PM
Needless to say...he probably got his due. My friend always used to say," ...don't want no shit? Don't start no shit, there'll be no shit". Pop pop pop! He don't need a lawyer, now, do he?! :D
That is exactly my point.
Brian

hotlavey
06-05-2005, 12:52 PM
Shouldn't post here? Not suitable??? In today's world??
Gimme a break.
OK...do this. Take a poll of avatars and signature lines here and tell me who you think yo're going to offend. I haven't been on a "board" before I got on Hot Boat, and I gotta tell you, it's pretty amazing, and really sad, what I see as "acceptable". Adults, with children, parents, professionals, mind you, with some of the most immature and many times offensive languages and insinuation that they are promoting and supporting, "touting" if you will, as acceptable behavior and lifestyle through their little personal advertisements, and if you were to point it out to any one of them, I bet they'd defend their "right" to do or say anything they want, and to tell you to mind your own effin' business. (quote, unquote) They obviously think it's cool, or funny or amusing, and don't even get the fact that it's degrading and might be offensive and disgusting to others. The worst part is, that for the majority, it's not offensive or degrading. It's totally acceptable and even encouraged, and sadly represents the mindset of most people today.
You want to worry about waht's not suitable here? For whom?
It's nothing more that entertainment to most of today's eyes. Just another "reality" TV show...(now there's a joke)...just another crackhead shooting another crackhead. Too bad there wasn't ten of them. :rolleyes:
Sad but true. Morals, class, and quality are becoming harder and harder to find.

hotlavey
06-05-2005, 12:56 PM
Excellent view Brian but one point I think is missing in your and my view is the perps ussually can't or don't see beyond their moment. Another is that some don't actually care. I agree 100% with you about the flashlight beatings. So f'n what. If you do not want to be confronted by police to any level stay on their side of the law. Plain and simple. just my .02
Kinda reminds me of all the crap going on about our treatment of the terrorist prisoners and their "Holy Book".

Kindsvater Flat
06-05-2005, 02:22 PM
Someone pm me the link.

BoatPI
06-05-2005, 02:59 PM
!. I was not trying to suggest that this guy needed to die. I was mearly was pointing out the lack of respect for human life.
2. The video is real. And I guess we can agree to disagree about posting it here. But that is HB's decision, it is their private site. And as for me describing it is not like viewing it. News at 11 describes crimes everyday, but edits the videos as HB does on occassion. And that is why we have movie ratings. Hey I am not a way out there rightwinger preaching type, or lost in Scotty's transporter, but just trying to look at this objectively. I would not want my young children to view it.
3. My editorial about sub humans describes the mindset of the two shooters. So let's say for arguments sake a guy is smoking crack on the sidewalk. Does that by itself amount to an instant death penality? I think not.
If that guy who was shot (10 times perhaps) was smoking crack, then the LEo's will deal with that, as I am sure they will when they identify the two that killed him for something in California will get your probation the first time in court (personal use of cocaine).

Kindsvater Flat
06-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Where's the friggen video??????

Boozer
06-05-2005, 03:43 PM
If anyone wants a working link to this video PM me and I'll get it to you.

CB1
06-05-2005, 03:56 PM
Boat P.I. have you ever investigated a Murder, my buddy works 77th and says this stuff happens all the time...

Jbb
06-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Boat P.I. have you ever investigated a Murder, my buddy works 77th and says this stuff happens all the time...
I heard he makes his closest friends call him......Sherlock..... :D

Biglue
06-05-2005, 04:07 PM
Kinda reminds me of all the crap going on about our treatment of the terrorist prisoners and their "Holy Book".
Their holy book???? I'm sorry but those beliefs in that holy book is what brought down the twin towers. I'm not trying to generalize Muslims, not my intention, but ffff those in Guantanamo. If they want the respect that every religion gets here they should carry themselves accordingly. So they were taunted by our boys in uniform a little, so what. FFFF their feelings and civil rights. Ask the f's at newsweek (becoming a f'n tabloid latley) if the wives of all the FDNY who died what they think of their rights. It's a prison for Christ sakes. It's not an everyday prison for knuckleheads its a POW prison holding assoles that caused the darkest day for us in quite a few decades. They are lucky we feed them. Yet we allow them to pray to Mecca everyday. personally I think that is a slap inthe face. But I guess someone has to set an example for the world. May as well be the good guys.