PDA

View Full Version : Project Boat ......SF Area

Old Guy
06-05-2005, 05:32 AM
This is kind of an unusual request, but we thought it was worth a try. There are many more quality low profile jet boats in California than there are here in Michigan. A friend is making a trip to Calif. to pick up a car. The car has a good hitch and is capable of pulling a small (18' to 21') boat back to Mich.
He's looking for a jet or vee drive with trailer. Probably without motor. Most concern is good hull design. A runner bottom or hydro would be great. The guy is capable of doing any kind of repair or rigging that would be necessary.
Like most of us, he has a lot of desire and not a lot of money.
Thanks for your help.

Monkey Bung
06-05-2005, 07:51 AM
This is kind of an unusual request, but we thought it was worth a try. There are many more quality low profile jet boats in California than there are here in Michigan. A friend is making a trip to Calif. to pick up a car. The car has a good hitch and is capable of pulling a small (18' to 21') boat back to Mich.
He's looking for a jet or vee drive with trailer. Probably without motor. Most concern is good hull design. A runner bottom or hydro would be great. The guy is capable of doing any kind of repair or rigging that would be necessary.
Like most of us, he has a lot of desire and not a lot of money.
Thanks for your help.
Have him get a hold of SUICYCOLE on the boards here he has a 77 Cole that he will let go for about 1500 to 2000.

06-05-2005, 08:17 AM
Have him get a hold of SUICYCOLE on the boards here he has a 77 Cole that he will let go for about 1500 to 2000.
YEAH......Right!!! :D

Monkey Bung
06-05-2005, 10:43 AM
:)

Old Guy
06-05-2005, 06:52 PM
Thanks a lot for the response guys. I'll pass everything along to my friend.

LakesOnly
06-05-2005, 07:58 PM
...maybe ry this:
http://www.traderonline.com/
Click on "Boat Trader" and do a search...use a bay area zip code (maybe 94101) and max distance from that zip code...
Good luck,
LO

donzi22
06-06-2005, 10:58 AM
I have a bisemeyer carribean project on a trailer here in utah (on your way) asking $1200 will post pictures soon or email me rwbakk@netzero.com and I,ll send some photos and more info