PDA

View Full Version : Sweetperformance.com

Kindsvater Flat
06-05-2005, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the hook up Dave. All the fittings worked great except I shorted myself one fitting. I improvised and made do though. For anyone wanting to redo there fuel system or whatever Dave is the man for fittings.
http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_fittings.jpg

wsuwrhr
06-05-2005, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the hook up Dave. All the fittings worked great except I shorted myself one fitting. I improvised and made do though. For anyone wanting to redo there fuel system or whatever Dave is the man for fittings.
I didn't know Dave sold parts for Dodges....
Brian

Monkey Bung
06-05-2005, 02:48 PM
K-Flat,
I love the little sign you have on your engine. Any possability of taking a close up picture of it and posting it on these here boards? :D :D :D

Kindsvater Flat
06-05-2005, 03:38 PM
This one?
http://www.schoutenranch.com/miscboat/guages.JPG

superdave013
06-05-2005, 04:55 PM
You are more then welcome Mr. Kflat.
And thank you for the spam. :D

Pee Dub
06-05-2005, 05:46 PM
I gotta get in on this one too!!! Ordered all my stuff from Dave to completely plumb my Flat. Quick delivery and everything was there!!!! Quality stuff and the braided hose was easy to work with. Thanks Dave!!! You are highly recommended.

Monkey Bung
06-05-2005, 06:41 PM
This one?
http://www.schoutenranch.com/miscboat/guages.JPG
Thats it F*CKING FUNNY!!!

GofastRacer
06-05-2005, 06:45 PM
But true!.. :D

Kindsvater Flat
06-05-2005, 06:57 PM
It is and I don't drop half the coin as some do!

dmontzsta
06-05-2005, 07:18 PM
I need to get some fittings for my nicson cam driven water pump. I was thinking of doing stainless line in and out also, is that something sweetperformance would have?

superdave013
06-05-2005, 07:52 PM
I need to get some fittings for my nicson cam driven water pump. I was thinking of doing stainless line in and out also, is that something sweetperformance would have?
Not only that but I still have that shaft log seal I said I'd give you.

dmontzsta
06-05-2005, 08:40 PM
Not only that but I still have that shaft log seal I said I'd give you.
How about I bring my water pump to Irvine? will you be there? we can exchange that shaft log also...I will measure the length of hose I will need also.
Deal? :)

MKEELINE
06-06-2005, 07:39 AM
You'd be hard pressed to find better prices or service than with Dave. His stuff is top shelf, also.

superdave013
06-06-2005, 08:09 AM
How about I bring my water pump to Irvine? will you be there? we can exchange that shaft log also...I will measure the length of hose I will need also.
Deal? :)
I'll be stuck in Long Beach that day so I don't think I'll make it to Irvine Lake.
You do work right by me though so if you ever want to swing by and get schooled up on the AN stuff just say the word.

ssmike
06-06-2005, 09:48 AM
Not only did SD get my order correct, he threw in a free pen.
way cool" annodized AN pens with every order.
Thanks Dave!

superdave013
06-06-2005, 11:00 AM
so that's where my dang pen went?? lol
To tell the truth I'm at a loss as what you are talking about Mike. If there was anything other then AN wrenches in the box I sure didn't know about it. I buy 200 complete sets at a time. They come just like I handed them to ya. Never seen anything other then wrenches and some bubble wrap in the box.
Ya have to admit, those wrenches just feel good in the hand.
Your wife seemed pretty stoked with the entire v drive thing. lol Maybe after a few 100mph + passes she will come around. :wink:

ssmike
06-06-2005, 11:08 AM
Dave:
Pen was just a joke.
(attempt to make K-flat say, "where the hell is my pen you SOB") :D

Kindsvater Flat
06-06-2005, 11:23 AM
Dave:
Pen was just a joke.
(attempt to make K-flat say, "where the hell is my pen you SOB") :D
Not worried about the pen chief since I got a coffee mug, t-shirt, and about a dozen stickers. :D

MAXIMUS
06-06-2005, 02:51 PM
To all, I purchased some fittings from Super & they were delivered next day for a very fair price! I would recommend making your next fitting purchase through him! He might be smokin sausages on the side but don't let that interfere with making a good decision... :D

superdave013
06-06-2005, 03:03 PM
Not worried about the pen chief since I got a coffee mug, t-shirt, and about a dozen stickers. :D
Dude, that's nothing, I gave Maximus a hard sausage and he loved it so much he's talking about it on the internet. lol
Makes you fell like you got jipped doesn't it. :D LMAO

dmontzsta
06-06-2005, 03:54 PM
I'll be stuck in Long Beach that day so I don't think I'll make it to Irvine Lake.
You do work right by me though so if you ever want to swing by and get schooled up on the AN stuff just say the word.
How about this week?
I will bring my water pump with me to get the right fitting and then measure the hose length of what I need, then we can talk about further rigging of my boat, it is going to be tits, I cant wait.

MAXIMUS
06-06-2005, 04:23 PM
LOL... for those prices I'll let you slip me anything you want biatch! :notam: Again thanks & I will be getting back to you on the tuna schooners plumbing! Phil over at Blairs expressed some interest as well & told him when you were ready I would introduce you two tire bitters! Take care super biatch & thanks! :p
P.S. what gears did you say those were again??? LMAO!!!

Kindsvater Flat
06-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Dude, that's nothing, I gave Maximus a hard sausage and he loved it so much he's talking about it on the internet. lol
Makes you fell like you got jipped doesn't it. :D LMAO
Uh ..... I will stay with the mug. Maxi can have all the sausage he wants.

Monkey Bung
06-06-2005, 06:59 PM
Not only did SD get my order correct, he threw in a free pen.
way cool" annodized AN pens with every order.
Thanks Dave!
Come on Dave. I want a anodized pen. :)

72Hallett
06-06-2005, 08:41 PM
Awesome prices and great stuff. Thanks Dave for setting up Bruce with the stuff for my boat. It looks great, and so far nothing leaks!